Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to flex her ankles back and forth to exercise them, in order to stretch the muscles at her ankles, and Ken said, "What you're doing now is the right thing to do in training for the highest of ultra-high heels. The instructions I'll give you shows some ankle training and other exercises that are designed to stretch the ankle muscles and tendons over time. Also doing a lot of heel raises helps in the process."

"I'll read the instructions tonight and start some of the exercises, because I really want to be able to wear this heel height. These shoes feel so good and they seem to capture my feet," Donna delightedly exclaimed.

"They can literally be used to do that since tiny luggage-type padlocks can be substituted for the pins and could be used to secure the straps and lock your feet into those shoes!" he nonchalantly replied.

With Ken's last comment about being locked in those heels, Donna instantly felt her nipples harden another notch. The thought of being locked into those beautiful heels by this man she was so attracted to, seemed to expose some sort of a hidden desire that she had never experienced before!

Donna tried to act as nonchalant about his comment and responded by saying, "That's interesting. I guess if you don't have the will power to continually wear such heels that would be one way to solve the problem."

Donna noticed that the longer she continued to flex her ankles; the strain seemed to be reduced slightly when her ankles were flexed to the 90 degree position.

Finally she stopped and said, "Yes, I really want to wear these heels if you can help me along the way?"

"Of course I will, starting tomorrow evening," he presently replied.

"Later, I'll show you the some other heel heights that you'll be interested in as you become more comfortable in the progression up the latter of ultra-high heels. Also I'll get some 5-5/8 inch heels in this store which will be you next step up in height," Ken stated in a factual manner.

"Right now, let's get you into a pair of 4-1/2 inch stilettos for your trip home," Ken suggested.

Ken opened another shoe box that he had brought down from upstairs, set down on the low stool, took great pains in straightening Donna's stockings, to her delight, before slipping on the 4-1/2 inch black calf spike heels that he had suggested she wear on the street. He said that they were for the times that she was not wearing her 5-1/4 inch stilettos during her break-in period. Ken said that it would not take too long for her to graduate to full time 5-1/4 inch heels, particularly after beginning his high heel training program, but in the meantime she should use the black calf pumps as the backup pair when she wasn't in her higher heels. He put her 5-1/4 inch heeled stilettos that she had worn to the shop in the box that the backup pair was in and handed it to Donna for her to take home.

About that time, an attractive female customer came into the store and went to the counter. Ken then walked to the counter to see if he could help her. Donna also stood up with the shoe box in hand, and also walked towards the front of the store. Even though she had just met Ken and had no reason to feel the way she did, Donna now felt a little jealous streak in her since he had turned his attention away from her and was dealing with some other women whom she guessed was around thirty years old. The woman, who was well dressed and wearing a business suit and at least 4-1/2 inch stilettos, definitely looked as though she could be a potential competitor with her for Ken!

Donna said to Ken as she walked past the counter when he was still waiting on the customer, "I'll be back a little before six tomorrow. See you then."

"Wait a minute Miss Scott. Here are the instructions I want you to get familiar with tonight and, on second thought, I'll show you the items that are described in them tomorrow night," Ken announced as he took a large brown envelope from beneath the counter and handed it to Donna.

Donna noticed that the women did have a wedding ring on, so that relieved the hint of jealousy that she had previously felt. She couldn't believe how attracted she was to Ken she for only meeting him less than an hour ago. Donna hoped the feeling was mutual as she opened the front door and left the store to go back to her car.

After leaving the store, Donna went back to the office to leave a note for Kevin that Jeff should be investigating the company 'AAA Ballet Inc.' instead of 'Stiletto's and Beyond'. As it turned out, Kevin was still at the office and therefore she told him the entire story of the relationship between the two companies. Kevin said that he would call Jeff tonight and have him investigate this ballet training outfit. He said that Jeff had already found that shoe store operation and its managers seemed to be a legitimate as Donna had also concluded. Donna also told Kevin that she was going back to the shoe store tomorrow evening for a week of ultra-heel training under the guidance of the manager whom she called by his first name. Kevin made some comment to the effect this man must have made good impression on her. Donna blushed and said he was very attentive and understood her desire to wear ultra-high heels and help her meet the new office standard that would come into full time effect next week. She didn't mention that she was also really becoming sexually attracted to him. They then agreed that they all would, as previously planned, get back together at four o'clock tomorrow. Donna then left for her apartment after selecting another pair of 5-1/4 in heeled stilettos from the selection in her office to wear tomorrow.

Chapter 3

The next morning, Donna picked out another black business suit and a pair of 5-1/4 inch black calf heels that she had picked up the evening before at the office. They were very similar to the 4-1/2 inch black calf spike heels that Ken had given her to wear as 'back-up' to the higher heels during office dress code the 'break-in' period. Donna had practiced the previous evening alternately wearing the 4-1/2 and 5-1/4 inch heels from work. She also studied the high heel training instructions that came from the Salveno's, which were the same as Ken had given her. She performed heel raises in her higher heels in order to stand with her 5-1/4 inch heels off the floor for extended periods of time. The instructions had suggested that these basic heel raises could be done in her bare feet, but of course Donna wanted to accelerate the process by doing them wearing in 5-1/4 inch stilettos! When she wore the 5-1/4 inch stilettos, Donna felt so tall and sexy as she moved around her apartment. By the end of the evening she had become rather efficient in those heels and there was less strain at the front of her ankles than when she first started the whole process. Apparently, her earlier ballet training was really paying off as she seemed to be quickly adapting to these higher heels. Donna now wondered why she had not worn high heels much earlier in her young life since she was definitely hooked on them since Kevin had requested that she wear them on that special assignment which resulted in her meeting Ken.

She also read about the training devices that Ken had apparently referred to at the store. There were two versions of an ankle 'muscle stretching device' that came in pairs and could be used as part of a training program in order to help in learning to wear the highest of ultra-high heels! One version was a lightweight wood formed shape, about two inches thick and the width of a foot. It had a leather strap at the toes to hold the foot in a pointed position, much like a ballet dancer in full pointe, and then was shaped to fit around the back of the heel while tapering down in width and further shaped to fit at the back of the calf up to just below the knee. The device could be adjusted by the wearer so that by moving the shaped form towards the back of the knee, it would at its extreme position, put the leg and foot in the form of a ballet dancer doing a full pointe! One could actually tie a belt or strap around the device to hold it in that position for some time. The instructions noted that a program of exercises that continually varied the position would be the best form of exercise.

The second device that also came in pairs was similar to the first, except that it could be made by using simple hardware store items. It consisted of two slotted steel straps, about two feet long, held together by three dowel rods with center drilled holes and long bolts inserted through them such that they held the two steel straps together about four inches apart. The foot was to be placed in the device in a flatfooted position such that the first dowel rod rested on the top of the toes and the second one, located about five inches higher up, positioned at the bottom of the upper instep, just below the heel with the remaining dowel rod holding the straps together at the top. When the strap set was moved towards the upper calf, it force the toes downward and the heel upward to simulate the foot arch being forced into higher angled positions. This would also produce the same effect of the wooden device except that bolted together metal straps, acted as an eighteen inch lever arm, rather than the tapered shaped wood. When the strap arrangement was brought forward to its most extreme position, completely up to the back of the upper calf, the foot would again be forced into a full ballet pointe position or even to a past the vertical position! Again, a strap could be used to secure the device in place at any of the possible positions to hold the foot at the equivalent of any heel height desired. Of course, the metal strap set could be continually varied to stretch the ankle and insteps in the form of a muscle stretching exercise, which was the preferred method according to the instructions.

That morning, Donna was definitely looking forward to going to the office and working in her 5-1/4 inch heels during the week long break-in period. She also was really excited about her appointment with Ken that evening and wondered what her personalized ultra-high heel training session would be like with him!

Donna wore the 4-1/2 inch black calf pumps to work and carried the 5-1/4 inch heels in a tote bag. She got there a little before Kevin and Karen and went directly to her office and changed into the higher heels before reviewing what was on her calendar for today's office appointments and what was on the to do list. As it turned out there was only one male client in the office that day that she had an opportunity to tease with her ultra-high heels. She did a pretty good job of it however. Donna made two trips to the filing cabinet and both times leaned over and looked through the files giving him a good view of her stiletto heels, curvaceous legs, not to mention her taught and well-shaped rear end! Donna didn't look at him, but out of the corner of her eye she could tell he was giving her the once over during her file searches. Karen came in for a while to get in on the action under the pretense of looking for the 'Jones' file and put on another show for the new client. Donna and Karen had to use the filing cabinet routine to show off their legs and heels, since their open-front desks that Kevin had subsequently asked her to order weren't due to be delivered for a few days along with the new shoe cabinet.

The man was only in the room less than five minutes before Kevin came out and asked him into his office and said, "I guess you've met my assistant, Donna."

"Yes we introduced ourselves and chatted some," he replied as they went into Kevin's office.

When the man came out of Kevin's office after about fifteen minutes, Donna made sure she was again at the filing cabinet organizing some papers so that the client could get a good view of her legs and stilettos heels! He gave her an approving look before saying he was happy to meet her and then left the room.

At few minutes before four o'clock, Jeff entered Donna's office and stood in front of her desk and they made some small talk before Kevin came out and asked them into his office.

Kevin asked Jeff to repeat the information he had found on the new store owner and managers. He indicated that he found them all to be legitimate and said that owner had a store in Hollywood and New York City and was expanding to St. Louis with the a manager and an assistant manage from each store.

Donna said all that was consistent with what she had found out and that she was probably going to become a regular customer now that she had found a local outlet for ultra-high heels. Donna also mentioned that she would be going to the store on a regular basis for ultra-high heel training that the manager had offered her this week.

Jeff went onto say that the AAA Ballet Inc. was another matter. He confirmed that the FBI was, or had been, investigating the company for some reason that he couldn't determine and that they interviewed some vendors that had done business with the company. This confirmed what Donna had said about the FBI interviewing Diane in back room when the shoe customer was in the front fitting room. After all the information was discussed, Kevin said that there was no need to go any further with this investigation as they did not have client since 'Stilettos and Beyond' were no longer involved in any of this suspicious activity.

At this point, Donna interjected, "Since I'm really getting into ultra-high heels, I was thinking about getting back and doing some ballet training to help in strengthening my legs and ankles. I could sign up with this company's ballet training program and keep my eyes open to see if I could spot any suspicious activity."

"I don't have a problem with that, as long as you're doing it own your own, just for the training aspect. Remember we don't now have a client," Kevin replied.

"Oh absolutely, I'm not sure if I'm really going to do it at all since I'll be doing high heel training at Stilettos and Beyond; but I just thought I'd throw it out on the table." She answered.

The meeting then broke up with Jeff leaving and Donna starting to get ready for her appointment with Ken at the shoe store. She put back on the black calf 4-1/2 inch pumps for the trip there, but took the higher heels out to the car as she left for the shoe shop. Donna arrived at the shop right at six o'clock and was greeted at the door by Ken. Diane had already gone home and after she was inside the store, he put up the closed sign, turned the main lights out in the front of the shop, and locked the front door.

"You're right on time. let's go to the back and get started right away if you are ready to begin the high heel training program I designed for you today?" Ken suggested as he motioned for her to walk to the backroom door.

"I've been looking forward to it all day," Donna replied in a flirting tone of voice.

He opened the backroom door and led her through to a rather large room with shoe storage racks, various pieces of office furniture, and what looked to be a whirlpool. There was another door at the back left side of the room that apparently led to a second back room. Another door at the back right side of the room, Ken said led to his formal office. Finally, another door on the right side of the room, he said led to the next door building that was being remodeled. This room appeared to be rather organized but crowded for open space. Immediately, Ken explained that a lot of the items in this room would be moved to the remodeled rooms next door when they were completed, which he said should be rather soon. He had Donna set down on a couch that faced a desk that was more of a workbench. Before setting down behind it, Ken handed her the training plan that he had in mind for the week ahead. The type written plan in outline form, detailed the daily muscle stretching therapy, heel raises, and other ultra-high heel walking and running exercises to be performed on a special treadmill also located in this same room. In addition, to other training actions there would be daily special whirlpool leg therapy and massages. Specific goals were in the plan for each day leading up to this coming Saturday, which was the final day of her planned five day crash course of ultra-high heel training. Ken had designed it so that on the following Monday, she would be ready for the first day of the full enforcement of the new office high heel policy. Donna skimmed through the outline and was impressed with detailed specifics and goals of his plan. Each training session would begin with whirlpool therapy involving her legs in the hot swirling water up to the knees. He would supervise and direct specific exercises while she was in the water.

Ken then gave Donna a belted pair of terrycloth shorts to put on while her legs were in the whirlpool so that her skirt didn't get wet and said that she should take off her jacket because the hot water would be too much for her if she left it on. He then left the room and went into his office so that she could follow his directions. She quickly removed her jacket, skirt, nylons, and 4-1/2 inch heels she had worn to the shop and put on the shorts while he was out of the room. Donna noticed how tight fitting they were, particularly at the waist and hips. Even with the belt loosely tightened it hugged and displayed her trim figure perfectly. Donna wondered if this was by design; she sure hoped so.

After Ken back came into the room, he explained that the whirlpool was an excellent method to relax her calf and ankle muscles and tendons for the beginning of each training session. Before Ken led her over to it, he placed on her bare feet a pair of plastic slides with 5-1/4 inch French spiked heels! The heel shafts curved into small 3/16 inch diameters before flaring out at the heel taps to about a 1/2 inch in diameter, giving the heels a very sexy curved look! With the plastic slides, Donna could therefore be in the water with them, but they could still be slipped off for other training exercises as necessary. She was really impressed with the detail that Ken had gone to for her training. He then led her over to it the whirlpool, which had a unique feature that allowed Donna to set down in a plastic swiveling chair mounted to the deck of the whirlpool, so that it would keep her immersed in the hot swirling waters up to, just below her knees. He had her slowly slip into the pool to get accustomed to the temperature of the water.

Ken set on a stool as he explained the entire process that had planned for her in the coming week as Donna relaxed in the whirlpool and kicked he legs back and forth as he talked. He spoke about the individual exercises that were planned and how she was really going to have to work hard to be very comfortable in 5-1/4 inch stilettos in all possible street situations before starting the next phase of her ultra-high heel training. That training involved moving up to 5-5/8 inch heels before going on to full six inch stiletto heels that Donna had tried on yesterday!

Ken asked after his explanation of his plan, "I want to be sure that this is the training you really want to do? The reason I ask is that you have never worn any really high heels up until the last couple of days, so it just begs the question why you are so eager to start now on this course? By the way, I think it's great that you do and I want to help you make it happen."

"Mr. Fowler, I'm also glad you're the one doing the training and I don't know exactly why I feel so strongly about this apparent urge to get into high heels, but it's something that just intrigued me when my boss suggested that he wanted me to wear ultra-heels for this particular assignment and then you followed through with your encouragement in the store yesterday. Somehow, you both seemed to have hit a nerve and somehow gotten me hooked on the idea. Since I'm rather short, they also make me feel so tall and feminine," Donna replied.