Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they went to bed that evening, Donna made sure that she got an even more explosive response from Ken by performing her exquisite manipulation of his sensitive penis by topping it off by orally massaging his super sensitive corona, which in turn led to an explosive orgasm and he produced an even greater semen donation than last Thursday. She collected that precious amount in her standard two ounce bottle, which was well over half full, and set it temporary aside.

After Ken recovered from his violent orgasm, he began undressing Donna by removing her posture collar, blouse, restricting belt, and hobble skirt, and with the help of a tiny pin-like tool, released the vacuum in the two areola and nipple chambers in each training bra cup. He then removed the plastic fittings from the cups and after loosening the lacings at the sides, unhooked the bra at her back, and removed it entirely over her shoulders.

Since Ken had only applied a very light vacuum to her nipples and areolas, there wasn't a need to quickly remove the vacuum from her breasts, so he had left the fittings on all evening till just before they went to bed. Donna's areolas and nipples did stay enlarged after he released the vacuum, but then he quickly massaged them in order to smooth out the indentations caused by the plastic fittings, to Donna's delight.

Ken finally took off her PVA pumps, unclipped the clips from the garter belt, rolled her stockings down and removed them from her legs, and then replaced her drenched padded panties with a clean pair after removing her garter belt. He then applied the semen that he had produced a few moments ago to both of Donna's stretched and aroused areolas and nipples, again to her delight!

Since they were both exhausted, both of them fell asleep quickly. Donna would wash off his semen when she took a shower the next morning and would rub in a small amount of her own milk as a moisturizer during the work day. Both Ken and Donna knew that tomorrow was another big day, particularly for Donna since Linda Chatsworth was coming back to the office and Donna and Ken were going over to the Chatsworth's tomorrow evening.

Donna got up before Ken the next day as she wanted to be at work before her normal starting time of eight o'clock since she was going to spend time during the day discussing details of the party with Linda. She also wanted to spend a little more time at the office on Friday planning her outfits for that party. Linda Chatsworth had decided to go to the law office that afternoon to pick up the papers, after going over to Ken's 'Stiletto's and Beyond' store to pick out some new clothing and lingerie. She had already bought some new stilettos, with Ken's help, earlier in the week. Donna was expecting Linda at the law office around 4 O'clock and was looking forward to helping out with some of the details of the various scheduled events that were planned at the Chatsworth mansion the following weekend.

Linda did arrive at 4 o'clock and Donna greeted her warmly after Karen had led her into Donna's office. Linda was dressed in an elegant, but business-like manner with a shapely white silk two piece suit sporting an expensive silver broach on the right breast of the jacket, a pale yellow silk blouse with a matching scarf tucked into the breast pocked on the left side of the suit coat. She was carrying a small matching yellow patent purse and wearing flesh colored seamed nylons. Last but certainly not least, Linda had on a beautiful pair of matching yellow open sided D'Orsay pumps with low cut throats and long sharp pointed toes! And of course they had at least 5-5/8 inch stiletto heels! Donna surmised that Linda was not going to be outdone again by her as had been the case just two days ago. That was the one day Donna had worn 5-5/8 inch heels to the office while Linda had on 5-1/4 heels.

"You look fabulous in that suit and I really love those D'Orsay pumps, they look very elegant," Donna exclaimed as she rose to greet Linda.

Thanks for your complement; it's ironic that I got them at Salveno's last year to go with this outfit. I bought it as a summers end shopping fling to go with this blouse and purse. I'm happy that you think they are so elegant. Personally, I like the way it exposes so much the foot and upper toes," Linda presently replied.

"Oh, I agree with you completely. I guess that's why I think they're so elegant. I don't have any full D'Orsay pumps, so I'm going to put them on my wish list for sure. Kevin said to come on in to his office when you arrived since he has the papers ready for you," Donna explained as she motioned for her to go towards Kevin Madden's inter-office door.

Donna knocked lightly on the door, paused a few seconds, and then entered the room. Kevin got up from his chair behind his desk to greet Linda. He shook hands with her and motioned for both women to set in the padded chairs in front of his desk.

"Donna proofed these papers and Karen typed in the changes you requested and brought them to me earlier this afternoon. And as we talked last time, since Donna is Notary Public, she can come to your house at your convenience and be a witness when you and Paul sign the documents," Kevin stated as he picked up the papers from his desk and put them in a large envelope for her take home and review with her husband.

"Oh Donna and I have already worked that out. I talked to her in her office after our last meeting on Wednesday and several times since then on the phone. It turns out, we discovered that we have a lot in common and I invited her and her significant other to our house tonight so that they can meet Paul. She can bring the signed papers back to the office on Monday," Linda announced confidently.

Kevin responded pleasantly, "That's fine with me if you and Paul are happy. By the way, the significant other that you mentioned is Ken Fowler, from the shoe and lingerie shop that I had Donna go to as an undercover agent. It was that assignment that she met Ken and now it has obviously blossomed into a very loving relationship. She has been very coy about him and only briefly mentioned that she had recently moved in moved in with Ken. And we at the office have only met him once when he came over to pick her up for lunch so I'm happy you are getting together. He really seems like a nice guy."

Linda enthusiastically responded, "Yes, I think he is; I first met him at the store Wednesday and I'm definitely sure that they are meant for each other. I have been going to that shoe shop for years when the Salveno's owned it, but I only went in there Wednesday after Ken took over."

"Donna also mentioned that there was a rather new office policy that required the women of the office to wear a minimum of 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels. I think that's fabulous idea; maybe we can come up with something similar to that at our jewelry stores," Linda announced.

Linda continued as she twisted her right foot that was crossed over her left leg to show off that gorgeous pale yellow D'Orsay pump with 5-5/8 inch stiletto heel, "When I was in here Wednesday, I noticed that Donna had on some 5-5/8 inch stilettos and I only had on a pair of 5-1/4 inch heels, I certainly didn't want that to happen again, if you know what I mean?"

Kevin quickly responded and said, "Yes, I do see what you mean. I didn't say anything Wednesday, but I noticed over the years your obvious attraction to higher than normal fashion high heels. And when you and Donna were in my office that day, it was obvious with the body language that you were both admiring each other's ultra high heels."

"You always were very observant. By the way, do you have a significant other, I wasn't sure since I haven't seen much of you after you wife died a couple years ago," Linda questioned Kevin in a friendly, but direct manner.

Kevin responded in a rather unusual passive tone by saying, "As a matter of fact I have been seeing someone a few times over the last two or three weeks. She is about three years younger than me who also lost her husband about the same time I lost my wife to Lymphomas. I first met Andrea at the same hospital, although we didn't get together until recently when we coincidentally met again at an unrelated social charity auction three weeks ago."

Kevin continued by saying, "Since then we have had a wonderful relationship and not dwelled on the past since we met again. And yes, just like you two, she likes high heels. I didn't know that until I saw her at the charity event where we met. She had on a pair of 3-1/2 inch stiletto heels that really showed off her fabulous legs. She very petite at five feet and wears a tiny size 4-1/2 AA shoe so even a 3-1/2 heel arched her insteps dramatically."

Donna was a little nervous as she listened to the repartee between Kevin and Linda as though she wasn't in the room, but was happy that both Kevin and Linda approved of Ken because of her obvious devotion to him. She was also happy that Linda didn't mention the party for the following weekend and didn't go into any detail about their conversations in Donna's office on Wednesday of their phone conversations yesterday, other than the talk of their mutual interest in ultra high heels.

Donna was also definitely interested in Kevin's social life and remained quiet as Linda asked him about it which in turn caused Kevin to actually mention his new found significant other and talk about his deceased wife. Donna hadn't known what she died from or how long it had been since it had happened.

Without prompting, Kevin also mentioned that Andrea complained on their last date to the Fox Theater that she had a hard time finding any decent high heels in her size. The highest that she could find recently, at a department store, was the 4 inch stiletto heels that she wore for the first time that night. Andria said she had always wanted even higher heels since they would help make her legs look shapelier as well as increase her overall height.

Kevin further commented that he had told her that she already had great legs for which Andrea said that she appreciated his comment. Kevin also told her that he knew of a high heel specialty shop in town, called 'Stiletto's and Beyond', and that he was a friend of the manager, Ken Fowler. Kevin said that she should visit the shop and introduce herself to Ken and that he was sure that he could help her out in finding higher heels for her 4-1/2 shoe size. He said that their date to the Fox was just last night and he hadn't talked to her today to see if she actually made it to the shop, but he would find out tonight since they had a dinner date at the exclusive Al Lakers restaurant in Clayton.

This gave Donna an opportunity to interject excitedly, "When I go over to the shop tonight, I'll find out if Andrea showed up at the store today, but either way, I won't spoil a surprise for you when you see her tonight."

At this point Linda chimed in and gleefully said, "Well, I'm happy that you're starting to get back into the social world. And it sounds as though Andrea is a special person and if she likes higher heels, she got to be OK in my book."

They all laughed at Linda's comment as she got ending the short meeting. Kevin handed her the envelope with the papers and said he would file them Monday when Donna brought them back to the office. Kevin shook hands with Linda before she headed for the door with Donna following her out of the inner office and closing it behind her.

Back in Donna's office, Linda asked if Donna and Ken could be over around seven in order to give Paul enough time to review the papers, and for Ken to close the store. Also that should give them enough time to change out of their work clothes into something a little dressier. Donna quickly agreed and asked what they should wear.

Linda answered, "I don't want to go crazy on dressing up, but why don't us girls do a little something extra for the guys. I think something simple would be good for the occasion, like a dressy silk blouse, belt, and short pencil skirt, but no jacket. Since you are into cone bras and corsets and because corsets are not a part of next weekend's party, why don't we make that a treat for them tonight? I know you said earlier, that you don't get a chance to wear them out very often, so along with the ultra high heels that should suit everyone. What do you think?"

Donna gleefully responded, "That sounds fabulous. Do you mind if we are a little more subtle and don't flaunt our cone bras, but wear them in a teasing fashion with a loose fitting silk blouse and a rather modest fitting belt? We could emphasize our pointed breasts when we want to with our body language by making the right moves by our shoulders and arms to tease them as much as either of us desires. The same could be done with the cinched corseted waists where we could accidentally show them off by some subtle body moves! "

"God Donna, we think so much alike. I couldn't have proposed it any better. I'll see you guys around sevenish," Linda said elatedly before saying goodbye and leaving the office.

Donna quickly called Ken at the shop and relayed the main parts of the conversation that had taken place with her, Linda, and Kevin in the office in the past few minutes and that she would meet him at his apartment when he came home from the store so that they could both get dressed for their visit to the Chatsworth's.

Chapter 4

Donna returned to the spare bedroom where Ken was still waiting on the couch after conducting her daily milking session using the erotic vacuum milking bra, but she had changed into one of her sexy vintage mid-fifties outfits similar to the one she wore last week. It had worked perfectly in helping Ken produce an excellent, extra-large semen donation! But this time, Donna had changed from a short skirt into a very tight black suede hobble skirt that she had her seamstress just modify this past weekend. It was hemmed so that it came down to just above her ankles leaving her matching black suede ballet PVA stiletto heels fully exposed! The side buttoning slit could be adjusted to limit the length of her stride, which she had set for a maximum of four inch steps!

The outfit also consisted of wide matching black suede belt that was five inches wide in the front and back, and tapered to three inches wide at her waist sides. There were four, half inch wide chrome buckles that she had individually tightened with a certain amount of effort to cinch her waist down to maintain the 23-1/4 inch dimension that Ken had laced her down to in the corset before her milking. Donna had gotten this waist cinching belt made through her seamstress from a local leather shop in order to assist in her figure training when she wasn't wearing a corset.

Donna also had on her front buttoning, Fifties style high turned-up collared, blouse that was made of a rather heavy white cotton material that obscured any undergarments beneath. It was tightly fitted against her pointy breasts, which were supported by the same kid leather quarter cup shelf bra that she had on earlier during her figure measuring session. The tightly cinched belt helped keep the blouse material taught against Donna's pointy nipples which tented the thicker blouse material noticeably. She had kept the bra adjusted so that it presented a straight out and forward look to fully display her thrusting nipples!

Because of the way she had adjusted the hobble skirt to limit her stride, Donna had to mince over to where Ken was setting. It was the skirt that was limiting her stride since she had already mastered the PVA ballet heels.

She stood in front of Ken and threw back her shoulders to show off her nipples through the thick cotton material of the vintage blouse and said, "Well what do think of the changes I made to my Fifties outfit."

"I really love that hobble skirt; along with the posture collar it makes you look so vulnerable. I assume that you have on one of your shelf bras since your nipples are on full display," Ken further observed.

"Yes, it is the same shelf bra that I had on the last time I wore this blouse as well as when you just measured me earlier, but I unbuttoned a third button on the blouse to show you more cleavage and the high turned turned-up collar of this blouse fits so nicely around my posture collar, I think it really sets it off; don't you think?" Donna quizzed teasingly as she turned a full circle in her hobble skirt by taking those tiny one inch steps in those PVA ballet pumps.

"Oh God yes; and as I said you look so helpless in that skirt and posture collar. The next time you wear that outfit, I'll put you in the single glove and have you totally under my control," Ken lovingly announced.

"There's no time like the present," Donna replied in a flirting manner.

"OK, I'll take you up on that," he said as he got up off the couch and walked over to the bed where he had placed the leather glove and had Donna again do a 180 degree turn in those heels so that her back was to him.

Ken then began the single glove lacing process that resulted in Donna's breasts thrusting up and out in an exaggerated fashion. After he completed the lacing, he had her again turn so that she now faced him and she wiggled her shoulders to further tease him.

"Well, I guess you got me where you want me," Donna breathed.

"Yes, do; but before I go any further, I'm going to take all your measurements and make sure you're still at your record breast dimension that we took earlier this evening. I know we didn't keep your waist or hip measurements in line with that bust line dimension in order to make the perfect 100, but we'll take care of that later," Ken announced as he picked up the tape measure from the night stand.

Without hesitation he began by measuring her hips and then her waist. He noted that Donna's hips without her Gwendoline-style butt lifting corset did not get her up to the 38-7/8 inch dimension, but it was a respectable 37 inches, which was about an inch and a half over her college day measurement due some recent specific exercises to enhance and firm up her butt as a part of her figure training program.

Her waist was the same dimension of 23-1/4 inches without the corset due to her new black suede, waist cinching belt, even though Donna struggled to get it that tight. She noticed that it was easier than she initially thought because of the abdominal muscle training that she had been doing the past week.

Finally, Ken measured her bust line by carefully placing the two small cups, sewn onto the tape measure, over each of her nipple tips poking against her blouse. Those tiny cups prevented the tape from slipping off as he took the measurement which he found was slightly under her new areola influenced measurement of 38-7/8 inches at 38-5/8 inches.

"You're 1/4 of an inch under your previous measurement and since your areolas are permanently swollen to a half inch in height, your nipples didn't stay fully aroused and therefore each is a 1/8 of an inch under your fully aroused requirement!" Ken scolded Donna in a stern voice.

"I'm so sorry, I... I thought they were," Donna sputtered apologetically.

"You know that when I'm taking your measurements, your nipples are supposed to be fully aroused," Ken gruffly replied.

Donna was so embarrassed that she hadn't lived up to Ken's standard, that she stammered, "I...ah must have been so intent on showing off my new hobble skirt that I didn't concentrate on my nipples."

"You know for such an indiscretion, I'm going to have to get you back in the stand and administer the proper punishment which I'm know that you'll hate and love at the same time," Ken announced again in an authoritative voice.

"I promise I won't let it happen again," Donna meekly stated.

"It's too late to try and get out of your punishment and you also seem to be talking a lot, but I have to answer for that as well. Go over to the stand and I'll be right back," Ken ordered Donna as he left the room.