Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda enthusiastically responded, "Yes, I think he is; I first met him at the store Wednesday and I'm definitely sure that they are meant for each other. I have been going to that shoe shop for years when the Salveno's owned it, but I only went in there Wednesday after Ken took over."

"Donna also mentioned that there was a rather new office policy that required the women of the office to wear a minimum of 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels. I think that's fabulous idea; maybe we can come up with something similar to that at our jewelry stores," Linda announced.

Linda continued as she twisted her right foot that was crossed over her left leg to show off that gorgeous pale yellow D'Orsay pump with 5-5/8 inch stiletto heel, "When I was in here Wednesday, I noticed that Donna had on some 5-5/8 inch stilettos and I only had on a pair of 5-1/4 inch heels, I certainly didn't want that to happen again, if you know what I mean?"

Kevin quickly responded and said, "Yes, I do see what you mean. I didn't say anything Wednesday, but I noticed over the years your obvious attraction to higher than normal fashion high heels. And when you and Donna were in my office that day, it was obvious with the body language that you were both admiring each other's ultra high heels."

"You always were very observant. By the way, do you have a significant other, I wasn't sure since I haven't seen much of you after you wife died a couple years ago," Linda questioned Kevin in a friendly, but direct manner.

Kevin responded in a rather unusual passive tone by saying, "As a matter of fact I have been seeing someone a few times over the last two or three weeks. She is about three years younger than me who also lost her husband about the same time I lost my wife to Lymphomas. I first met Andrea at the same hospital, although we didn't get together until recently when we coincidentally met again at an unrelated social charity auction three weeks ago."

Kevin continued by saying, "Since then we have had a wonderful relationship and not dwelled on the past since we met again. And yes, just like you two, she likes high heels. I didn't know that until I saw her at the charity event where we met. She had on a pair of 3-1/2 inch stiletto heels that really showed off her fabulous legs. She very petite at five feet and wears a tiny size 4-1/2 AA shoe so even a 3-1/2 heel arched her insteps dramatically."

Donna was a little nervous as she listened to the repartee between Kevin and Linda as though she wasn't in the room, but was happy that both Kevin and Linda approved of Ken because of her obvious devotion to him. She was also happy that Linda didn't mention the party for the following weekend and didn't go into any detail about their conversations in Donna's office on Wednesday of their phone conversations yesterday, other than the talk of their mutual interest in ultra high heels.

Donna was also definitely interested in Kevin's social life and remained quiet as Linda asked him about it which in turn caused Kevin to actually mention his new found significant other and talk about his deceased wife. Donna hadn't known what she died from or how long it had been since it had happened.

Without prompting, Kevin also mentioned that Andrea complained on their last date to the Fox Theater that she had a hard time finding any decent high heels in her size. The highest that she could find recently, at a department store, was the 4 inch stiletto heels that she wore for the first time that night. Andria said she had always wanted even higher heels since they would help make her legs look shapelier as well as increase her overall height.

Kevin further commented that he had told her that she already had great legs for which Andrea said that she appreciated his comment. Kevin also told her that he knew of a high heel specialty shop in town, called 'Stiletto's and Beyond', and that he was a friend of the manager, Ken Fowler. Kevin said that she should visit the shop and introduce herself to Ken and that he was sure that he could help her out in finding higher heels for her 4-1/2 shoe size. He said that their date to the Fox was just last night and he hadn't talked to her today to see if she actually made it to the shop, but he would find out tonight since they had a dinner date at the exclusive Al Lakers restaurant in Clayton.

This gave Donna an opportunity to interject excitedly, "When I go over to the shop tonight, I'll find out if Andrea showed up at the store today, but either way, I won't spoil a surprise for you when you see her tonight."

At this point Linda chimed in and gleefully said, "Well, I'm happy that you're starting to get back into the social world. And it sounds as though Andrea is a special person and if she likes higher heels, she got to be OK in my book."

They all laughed at Linda's comment as she got ending the short meeting. Kevin handed her the envelope with the papers and said he would file them Monday when Donna brought them back to the office. Kevin shook hands with Linda before she headed for the door with Donna following her out of the inner office and closing it behind her.

Back in Donna's office, Linda asked if Donna and Ken could be over around seven in order to give Paul enough time to review the papers, and for Ken to close the store. Also that should give them enough time to change out of their work clothes into something a little dressier. Donna quickly agreed and asked what they should wear.

Linda answered, "I don't want to go crazy on dressing up, but why don't us girls do a little something extra for the guys. I think something simple would be good for the occasion, like a dressy silk blouse, belt, and short pencil skirt, but no jacket. Since you are into cone bras and corsets and because corsets are not a part of next weekend's party, why don't we make that a treat for them tonight? I know you said earlier, that you don't get a chance to wear them out very often, so along with the ultra high heels that should suit everyone. What do you think?"

Donna gleefully responded, "That sounds fabulous. Do you mind if we are a little more subtle and don't flaunt our cone bras, but wear them in a teasing fashion with a loose fitting silk blouse and a rather modest fitting belt? We could emphasize our pointed breasts when we want to with our body language by making the right moves by our shoulders and arms to tease them as much as either of us desires. The same could be done with the cinched corseted waists where we could accidentally show them off by some subtle body moves! "

"God Donna, we think so much alike. I couldn't have proposed it any better. I'll see you guys around sevenish," Linda said elatedly before saying goodbye and leaving the office.

Donna quickly called Ken at the shop and relayed the main parts of the conversation that had taken place with her, Linda, and Kevin in the office in the past few minutes and that she would meet him at his apartment when he came home from the store so that they could both get dressed for their visit to the Chatsworth's.

To be continued...