Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna timidly responded by meekly saying, "I promise I won't let that happen again. And if I want to be punished with that feather again, I'll figure some other way to make it happen on my own."

"Well if you feel that way, maybe we can make it a part of your regular nipple and areola elongation training program. Let me think about that and if you have any suggestions, I'll be happy to entertain them. I have to admit that you did respond pretty well to the process," Ken said in a rather business like fashion which struck another cord in Donna.

She thought to herself how she had become so dependent on Ken and that she was so happy he was basically taking control of her personal sex life even though it was her idea in the first place to do induced lactation. All this was so much different than the relationships she previously had when she was in control and sex was primarily for satisfying her basic needs.

"I'll see if I can come up with some suggestions," Donna said in a thoughtfully manner.

Ken went on to announce that he had bought a training bra for her during his recent LA business trip and wanted her to try in on tonight for a trial run. He said that she should relax on the couch while he went to the basement of the townhouse where he had it stored. Donna eagerly agreed as she continued to dreamily relax on the couch and recount the events that had taken place so far this evening.

Chapter 5

After going to the basement of his townhouse on that Thursday evening and retrieving what, he called Donna's new training bra, Ken returned to the spare bedroom where Donna was still setting and relaxing on the couch.

"Donna, it's time that I get you into your first real training bra that I mentioned earlier. And no, it's not like the one you probably wore when you were a young teenager. This one is a little more substantial and was designed to eventually help get you to that 40 inches plus chest measurement that we talked about," Ken stated authoritatively.

He then replaced Donna's PVA ballet pumps with her standard PVA pumps so that she could concentrate on for her figure training rather than her ultra high ballet heels. After completing that action, he had her walk back to the lacing stand and position herself so that her arms were at her sides. First, he slid her open blouse down over her shoulders and removed her shelf bra so that he could replace it with the so called 'training' bra. Ken then displayed that bra to her and noted that it was similar to the kid leather cone bra that she had worn at the shop and on to the restaurant on their second date.

Like the other kid leather bra, it had multiple lacings around the cups which were loosely laced at this point. Also, the wide leather back strap, that would encircled her body, had the same circular cut outs in front where each cup base was separately sewn into strap itself. The strap hooked together in the back and could be further tightened around her body by lacings much like that of a front lacings corset, except they were located on both sides of the wide strap.

Ken said that like her first kid bra, the unique cups were circularly stitched and radially boned. The boning again consisted of eleven, quarter inch wide spring steel strips sewn in between the two thin layers of the thin kid leather cups, and would form them into sharply pointed symmetric cones when fully laced.

The three lacings on each cup which would accomplish that task were located equidistant, radially around those cups. Again, they could be laced down from the base towards the cup tips thus forcing each breast into perfect cone shapes with the help of the circular stitching and the radial spring steel boning! Just like the other bra, each lacing had had a thin leather tongue much like a shoe lacing so as not to pinch the breast when tightening the shoestring-like leather thongs.

Ken then explained to Donna before he started the process that this training bra was different from her first kid bra because when these cups were fully laced, the cup tips would be open down to a point that circled just above her areolas. He further noted that there was also a clear plastic solid ring attached to the leather cup tips at that point that would allow her areolas and nipples to protrude through, giving him full access to them for whatever purpose was necessary for their elongation development! That comment caused Donna's nipples to again come to attention and she felt the juices start to flow at her padded black bikini panties.

Ken quickly had Donna slip her arms through the shoulder straps of the bra before strapping her wrists into the leather cuffs attached to the cross bar of the lacing stand above her head. He then guided each of Donna's breasts into the loosely laced leather cone cups. In turn, Ken hooked the wide leather bra strap together at her back and tightened the side lacings to firmly secure the unique training bra around her chest. Finally, he adjusted the shoulder straps so her breasts pointed straight out in front of her chest. Like her milking bra these shoulder straps connected to the top of each bra cup, slightly above the open tips which gave them much more lifting power than if they were attached to the base of the cups like conventional bras.

He then started the meticulous task of alternately tightening the three radially located lacing areas around her right breast cup, being careful to lace each one down to only about a quarter of the way down each time. That process insured that the pressure was equally distributed around the outer diameter of the cup. When he finally laced it down to the clear, but solid plastic ring of her right breast tip, it left her straining areola and nipple poking out from that ring in an exaggerated manner! Likewise, it took another three minutes for him to complete the same procedure on her left bra cup that left Donna's breasts heaving in their tightly compressed, leather covered cages while she squirmed in her vertical arched stiletto heeled pumps, mostly for Ken's benefit.

Donna now felt how tightly her breasts were compressed and see how well they were reformed into perfect cone shapes leaving her straining areolas and nipples sticking straight out from the hard plastic rings like rockets ready to be launched! The most sensitive areas of her breasts were now exposed for whatever Ken had in mind for them since they were now totally at his mercy!

Because of the lacing process, Donna was again fully aroused and knew that it wouldn't take much more on Ken's part to again bring her over the edge! Even with the bra cups tightly reforming her breast into the extremely sharp pointed perfect cones, the soft kid leather felt really good against her skin just as it had when she wore the first kid bra not so long ago.

Ken went on to explain and show her what some of the unique features of this particular 'training' bra were by showing her two clear plastic 'nipple-like fittings' that he had retrieved from another box on the spare bed. He said that these clear tapered fittings would be attached and locked to the matching clear plastic rings circling her bra cup breast tips, just above the outer diameter her areolas. He further explained that after they were attached to the bra, a vacuum could be applied to the nipple shaped fitting by a hand held squeeze bulb with a short plastic tube that fit to the end of the fitting!

In this manner, when the bulb was pumped, her nipples would be sucked into the inside diameter of the fitting and would be shaped exactly as the tube was designed. In addition, he explained that the fitting had a separate section that would suck the entire areola out via the vacuum bulb when attached to that section with a separate tube! In other words, he could expand her areola outward in a shallow tapering cone-like manner! This could be done either after or before the nipple was elongated by vacuum, but it would probably be easier after the nipple was pulled into the slightly smaller diameter tube. In any case, after the proper vacuum was applied to the areola and nipple sections of the fitting, the vacuum bulb and connecting tube could be removed and a tiny check valve would hold the vacuum in place in either section.

Ken noted that these particular fittings were the first that would be used to eventually increase her areola height and nipple length and shape to achieve that 40-20-40 inch perfect of perfect hourglass figures! Much more training would be required to achieve that goal so he had designed several plastic fittings to sequentially achieve the desired dimensions on a long term basis. He pointed to the box on the bed where there were several similar shaped fittings to the ones that he had just displayed to her. They all looked like very shallow, long neck funnels, with the long spouts of various lengths and tapers that would encase the nipple while the larger tapering sections of the differently various fittings could sequentially expand the areola conical height and taper when the proper vacuum was applied to their individual sections.

Ken had previously set a small container of his semen on the night stand drawer that he gotten from refrigerator in order for it came to room temperature. He then dipped his thumb and forefinger into that jar and covered the tips with his own semen before applying a good amount of the creamy liquid on her left areola and nipple! Donna moaned since she was already at a high level of arousal. He repeated the process to her right nipple with the same reaction. Ken explained that he was using the semen as a lubricant since he would first have to pull her aroused nipples into the slightly smaller diameter plastic tubes by pumping the bulb and sucking them into the narrowing enclosures even before positioning the larger diameter funnels against her areolas and locking them to the bra cup ring!

After sequentially pumping each of Donna's the nipples into the tubes, Ken then attached and locked into place the two plastic funnel-like fittings to each bra cup ring and attached the ball pump to her left areola section of the fitting and carefully vacuumed her areola into it so that it was raised to 9/16 of an inch in a tapered fashion. He completed the same procedure on her right areola and then tweaked both nipple sections of the fittings by increasing the vacuum such that each of Donna's nipples tapered from 3/8 of an inch at the base to 1/4 of an inch at their slightly rounded tips to extend their overall length by 1/16 of an inch over their previous maximum to 1-5/16 inches!

Since her areola height had increased by 1/16 of an inch to 9/16 inches, her chest measurement would now be 39-1/4 inches or 1/4 of an inch increase over her one time previous high a few minutes ago after her feathering! Therefore to remain a perfect 100 with her vacuumed bust line increase, she would need increase her hip measurement by 7/8 of inch to 39-1/4 inches and decrease her waist by a 1-3/4 inches to 21-1/2 inches or to a 39-1/4, 21-1/2, 39-1/4 combined measurement! Obviously, her vacuumed bust dimension wasn't permanent and it was going to take considerably more work to get to a 21-1/2 inch waist and a 39-1/4 inch hip, so there was going to be some time before she was ever going to get to that 40-20-40 perfect 100 hourglass measurement.

At this point Ken removed the ball pump from Donna's training bra and re-buttoned her high collared 50's blouse over it such that her encapsulated areolas and nipples were displayed under the opaque material in an exotic fashion! Ken didn't try to tighten Donna's cinching belt to further decrease waist measurement without the corset since for the time being she wasn't going to be in a perfect hourglass form since the training bra enhancement was only a temporary condition. He did remove the cuffs and turned Donna towards the full length mirror, that was mounted on the back of the closet door, so that she could get a complete view of herself in that outfit that was now displaying her new training bra under her 50's style blouse.

Donna was amazed at how she looked so radiant and sexy in her outfit with the high turned up collar, tight wide belt, hobble skirt, and extremely pointed nipples of her training bra that poked out and exquisitely tenting that sexy blouse! She turned and viewed her figure from the side and marveled at how her non-perfect hourglass figure was still so prominently displayed!

"Oh, I just love what you have done with my figure. I feel so sexy and now I'm looking forward to that 40-20-40 inch goal that you keep talking about. I think it's going to be a lot of fun since you're now going to concentrate more on my nipple elongation and waist reduction. That really turns me on," Donna gushed.

"Good, I thought you would like the shift in emphasis to the other aspects your figure training since you have done so well on your intensive ultra high heel training. You'll be continuing with that training as well, but as I said, we need to intensify your overall figure training," Ken pleasantly declared.

Donna worked most of the rest of the evening doing routine housework around the apartment still in her fifties outfit with the hobble skirt unbuttoned now to allow only six inch steps as well as her waist cinching belt, posture collar, training bra, and PVA stiletto heeded pumps. Later she went to the finished basement and sat down at the desk and started planning what she would wear at the following weekend's party at the Chatsworth mansion. Donna also had promised Linda that she would help with the details of the three contests that Linda had talked about by phone earlier in the day. In particular, she thought about what criteria should be used to award prizes to the winners of the cone bikini top contest as well as the two sweater girl contests involving cone and shelf bras!

Before they went to bed that evening, Donna made sure that she got an even more explosive response from Ken by performing her exquisite manipulation of his sensitive penis by topping it off by orally massaging his super sensitive corona, which in turn led to an explosive orgasm and he produced an even greater semen donation than last Thursday. She collected that precious amount in her standard two ounce bottle, which was well over half full, and set it temporary aside.

After Ken recovered from his violent orgasm, he began undressing Donna by removing her posture collar, blouse, restricting belt, and hobble skirt, and with the help of a tiny pin-like tool, released the vacuum in the two areola and nipple chambers in each training bra cup. He then removed the plastic fittings from the cups and after loosening the lacings at the sides, unhooked the bra at her back, and removed it entirely over her shoulders.

Since Ken had only applied a very light vacuum to her nipples and areolas, there wasn't a need to quickly remove the vacuum from her breasts, so he had left the fittings on all evening till just before they went to bed. Donna's areolas and nipples did stay enlarged after he released the vacuum, but then he quickly massaged them in order to smooth out the indentations caused by the plastic fittings, to Donna's delight.

Ken finally took off her PVA pumps, unclipped the clips from the garter belt, rolled her stockings down and removed them from her legs, and then replaced her drenched padded panties with a clean pair after removing her garter belt. He then applied the semen that he had produced a few moments ago to both of Donna's stretched and aroused areolas and nipples, again to her delight!

Since they were both exhausted, both of them fell asleep quickly. Donna would wash off his semen when she took a shower the next morning and would rub in a small amount of her own milk as a moisturizer during the work day. Both Ken and Donna knew that tomorrow was another big day, particularly for Donna since Linda Chatsworth was coming back to the office and Donna and Ken were going over to the Chatsworth's tomorrow evening.

Donna got up before Ken the next day as she wanted to be at work before her normal starting time of eight o'clock since she was going to spend time during the day discussing details of the party with Linda. She also wanted to spend a little more time at the office on Friday planning her outfits for that party. Linda Chatsworth had decided to go to the law office that afternoon to pick up the papers, after going over to Ken's 'Stiletto's and Beyond' store to pick out some new clothing and lingerie. She had already bought some new stilettos, with Ken's help, earlier in the week. Donna was expecting Linda at the law office around 4 O'clock and was looking forward to helping out with some of the details of the various scheduled events that were planned at the Chatsworth mansion the following weekend.

Linda did arrive at 4 o'clock and Donna greeted her warmly after Karen had led her into Donna's office. Linda was dressed in an elegant, but business-like manner with a shapely white silk two piece suit sporting an expensive silver broach on the right breast of the jacket, a pale yellow silk blouse with a matching scarf tucked into the breast pocked on the left side of the suit coat. She was carrying a small matching yellow patent purse and wearing flesh colored seamed nylons. Last but certainly not least, Linda had on a beautiful pair of matching yellow open sided D'Orsay pumps with low cut throats and long sharp pointed toes! And of course they had at least 5-5/8 inch stiletto heels! Donna surmised that Linda was not going to be outdone again by her as had been the case just two days ago. That was the one day Donna had worn 5-5/8 inch heels to the office while Linda had on 5-1/4 heels.

"You look fabulous in that suit and I really love those D'Orsay pumps, they look very elegant," Donna exclaimed as she rose to greet Linda.

Thanks for your complement; it's ironic that I got them at Salveno's last year to go with this outfit. I bought it as a summers end shopping fling to go with this blouse and purse. I'm happy that you think they are so elegant. Personally, I like the way it exposes so much the foot and upper toes," Linda presently replied.

"Oh, I agree with you completely. I guess that's why I think they're so elegant. I don't have any full D'Orsay pumps, so I'm going to put them on my wish list for sure. Kevin said to come on in to his office when you arrived since he has the papers ready for you," Donna explained as she motioned for her to go towards Kevin Madden's inter-office door.

Donna knocked lightly on the door, paused a few seconds, and then entered the room. Kevin got up from his chair behind his desk to greet Linda. He shook hands with her and motioned for both women to set in the padded chairs in front of his desk.

"Donna proofed these papers and Karen typed in the changes you requested and brought them to me earlier this afternoon. And as we talked last time, since Donna is Notary Public, she can come to your house at your convenience and be a witness when you and Paul sign the documents," Kevin stated as he picked up the papers from his desk and put them in a large envelope for her take home and review with her husband.

"Oh Donna and I have already worked that out. I talked to her in her office after our last meeting on Wednesday and several times since then on the phone. It turns out, we discovered that we have a lot in common and I invited her and her significant other to our house tonight so that they can meet Paul. She can bring the signed papers back to the office on Monday," Linda announced confidently.

Kevin responded pleasantly, "That's fine with me if you and Paul are happy. By the way, the significant other that you mentioned is Ken Fowler, from the shoe and lingerie shop that I had Donna go to as an undercover agent. It was that assignment that she met Ken and now it has obviously blossomed into a very loving relationship. She has been very coy about him and only briefly mentioned that she had recently moved in moved in with Ken. And we at the office have only met him once when he came over to pick her up for lunch so I'm happy you are getting together. He really seems like a nice guy."