Don't Let Life Pass You By

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point we had both made pretty big moves, me hopping into bed and him massaging my back, but it was still fairly innocent. If I really wanted this I knew I had to be the one to make the biggest move. I took a moment to think and then decided. I did really want it. I made one last shimmy towards him so that my back was in his chest and my ass was against his crotch. I let out a sigh as I felt his hard erection against my ass. He was obviously excited. There is no sign better than that one! I instinctually ground my ass into him. He let out a bigger sigh than mine and pushed back grinding into me.

He couldn't massage my back anymore since I was so close to him so he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a long, tight hug from behind. I was so comfortable and warm I could have fallen asleep so easily in his arms, but I wasn't in the mood for sleep.

I let out a low "Mmmmmm" to let him know how comfortable I was. After a while, his hands started to explore my flat stomach. He worked his way up to my breasts and gave them each a little squeeze.

"Mmmmmm," I repeated as my way of saying "keep going."

He moved back down to my stomach. I let out another big sigh when his warm fingers brushed my bare skin for the first time. The pajama top I was wearing was tight and short and had ridden up a bit on me exposing my belly and my pierced belly button. I hadn't noticed until he touched me so it caught me by surprise. It had actually taken both of us by surprise because he hesitated a bit before continuing to rub my stomach. It felt so good to be touched.

After a while, he buried his face into the back of my neck and I could feel his hot, heavy breathing. Every little thing brought me to the next level of excitement. I rolled towards him onto my back. Our faces met, and in the dim light of the alarm clock I could see his face. My rolling over had moved his hand from my bare stomach to my bare hip. He slipped his hand under my pajama pants, squeezed the side of my ass, and pulled me closer to him. I felt so comfortable and warm, yet so excited and nervous. I reached my arm around to grab the back of his neck, pulled him toward me, and kissed him. He pushed into me as we kissed deeply for the first time. His hand found my thong and eventually my ass. His touch felt so good. As he pulled away, he lightly sucked on my lower lip and gave it a playful bite. He definitely wanted this as much as I did, maybe more.

I felt like this was the point of no return. If we went passed this point, it would have to be our secret for the rest of our lives. I needed to confirm that everything was going to be ok. Looking back at him after our kiss I said, "This feels so good. I want you so bad and want to have this experience with you, but I don't want to mess anything up." That was the simplest way I could put it. I didn't want to totally ruin the mood.

He didn't say anything for a few seconds. I wasn't sure what he was thinking about. Me? My sister? As much as I wanted this I didn't want to ruin what we both already had. He looked back at me and said, "Alexis, I've watched you grow into such a beautiful young woman. I've even fantasized about being with you, but never thought it would actually happen for obvious reasons. I love you and your family and I don't want to mess anything up either..." He paused for a few more moments, then said, "...I want to know what it's like to be close to you. If you want that too, then let's just enjoy this time together now. Nothing else has to change."

He must have read my mind. This is what I had been hoping for all along. I guess we had similar philosophies. You only get one chance at life and you should do the things that make you feel good otherwise you will regret it later when the opportunity has passed and you can't go back.

So this was it. It was going to happen. It was actually happening. My plan had worked and most of my assumptions were correct. What I hadn't planned on was that he had fantasized about this! I thought that might have been a possibility, but always dismissed it. I couldn't stop thinking about him masturbating while thinking of me. That was so hot. I was so turned on. We hadn't done much so far and this experience was overwhelming.

"So this will be our secret," I said.

He then leaned down to kiss me again. That was all the confirmation I needed.

He was a great kisser, so much different from my boyfriend. So far, this was exactly what I was looking for. As we continued to kiss, our hands were exploring each other. He had moved in closer to me, one hand exploring my ass and the other on my back. He pulled me closer to him and slowly licked my lips with his tongue. I opened my mouth slightly to let him in and our tongues swirled around in each other's mouths. It felt amazing. My whole body was super sensitive.

We kissed deeply for a while. Then he rolled over putting one leg in between my legs with his knee putting pressure right where I needed it most. I almost gasped and instinctually ground myself into his leg. He then moved his hands to the bottom of my shirt and began to lift it up. I sat up a little to help him get my shirt off. I didn't have anything underneath, so I was now topless. I felt surprisingly comfortable.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered as he stared at my now half naked body in the dim light. "I can't believe we are doing this. I want you so bad."

I wanted to feel him, so I grabbed his shirt and he helped me take it off. I then ran my hands over his body. He was very toned and felt great. I knew going into this that he had more body hair than my boyfriend and I was always curious about how it would feel. I didn't know if I would like it, but as I ran my hands all over his chest it felt great. I thought that it made him feel like a man instead of a boy.

"I've wanted to touch you for so long," I confessed. "Every time I've seen you without your shirt I had to try not to look and put it out of my mind." I had seen him shirtless many times at their pool or after working out. I was so excited that I finally got to touch him and run my hands all over his chest and abs.

"Mmmm," was the only response he could come up with as he held himself up in a pushup-like position to give me access to his upper body.

He then laid down on top of me and we were bare skin to bare skin. It felt wonderful to be so close to him. We were always friendly with each other over the years, but he always played a big brother type role to me. Being intimate with him and sharing this new connection and closeness with someone I had grown to love and trust felt great. I felt very happy to have him in my life.

He kissed my neck and his hands started to work their way down exploring my naked breasts and stomach. His touch was so gentle, yet strong. I was in heaven.

"Uh, you are so fucking hot," he blurted out. I could tell he was really getting into it. He hardly ever swore.

His hands continued their southerly path and he slipped a few fingers under my waistband and grabbed and pulled at my thong teasing me. He then moved his hands between my legs. I spread them slightly to give him better access.

"Mmmm, uhhhhh," I moaned.

I wanted him to touch me so badly, but he seemed to do everything but that. I didn't know if he was teasing me or just taking his time. He ran his hands up and down my thighs and would come very close, but never right where I needed to be touched. The anticipation was intense. All I could do was squirm and moan.

He finally slipped his hand into my pajama pants on top of my panties. He grabbed me right where I needed to be touched and gave a light squeeze.

"Oh god, that feels so good, you feel so good," I said in response to his touch.

In the same motion he pulled the front of my thong to the side and felt my wet lips for the first time.

"Uhhhhnnnn!" I moaned loudly. "Finally!" I screamed to myself in my head. The build up to this point had been so intense that it felt incredible to finally be touched. I think he knew that. This was all new to me. "Oh my god that feels so good. I've been waiting for you to do that."

"You are so wet and smooth. You feel great," he said.

He slid his fingers up and down my labia and found my clit. He definitely knew what he was doing. Sliding his fingers slightly inside me to lubricate them, then running them the whole length of my lips to my clit and back, over and over. I felt the first of what would be many orgasms begin to grow inside me. At this point I no longer wanted him to be inside me, I needed him inside me, but somehow I knew there was going to be a lot of foreplay before that would happen...and I was going to love every minute of it. I think he knew that as well.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" was all I could muster as he used his fingers on me. Continuing to slide his fingers back and forth from my labia to my clit he was quickly bringing me to the brink. Keith then slipped a finger inside me and that was all I could take.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Uhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as my first orgasm crashed over me like a wave of pleasure. "Holy fucking shit," was all I could think. That was with just his finger, what else was in store for me?

After I recovered I was consumed with lust and pleasure and I went straight for his penis. I slipped my hand into his pajama pants and was pleasantly surprised to find out he did not have boxers on. I grabbed his penis and gave it a hard squeeze. He felt so big and hard. I could barely get my hand around him.

"Uhhhh. Mmmmmm. Oh!" he gasped. "That feels so good. I want you so bad." He hadn't been touched yet and from that reaction I had to imagine the sensation of my hand on him must have felt great.

I ran my hand up and down his manhood as he continued to explore me with his fingers. He found my G-spot and brought me to another orgasm quickly no doubt encouraged by the pleasure he felt from my hand on him.

"Uh! Fuck!" I exclaimed as my orgasm crashed through me.

"I know," he replied, "this feels so fucking good."

"Yes. Uh, yes!" I said in agreement. "I never felt like this before. I mean, I've had orgasms, but nothing like these." The anticipation and forbidden nature of what we were doing was heightening all of my senses. I was having the best orgasms of my life... with my sister's boyfriend!

"I'm glad you're having fun," he replied.

Fun? This was beyond fun, I thought.

To my dismay, after my orgasm subsided, he removed his fingers from inside me. I wanted more, but instead of touching me he began to kiss my chest and took my breasts into his hands. He flicked my right nipple with his tongue before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it, and then did the same with the left one. He gently sucked on my nipples for a while, sometimes stopping to lightly lick around them. They got so hard and sensitive to the touch of his tongue it was sending shivers down my whole body.

He then started to work his way further down, kissing my stomach. He looped his fingers in the waistband of my pants and thong and started to remove them. I lifted my hips to help him. I was now completely naked and more aroused than I had ever been in my life as I felt the cool air in the room flow over my bare skin.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good," I said again to encourage him to keep going.

"You are so hot," was his reply... and I felt hot.

"You are too. You feel so good."

He gave my belly button a quick kiss even tugging a little on my belly ring. He then kissed my hip and then my thigh before settling between my legs. I felt his hot breath on me right before he buried his tongue inside me. I let him lick me for a few seconds before I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh god! That feels great, but I need you inside me," I proclaimed. "You can do that later if you want."

I didn't give him time to reply. I immediately sat up.

"Lie down," I demanded.

He did what I said.

With his assistance, I pulled his pajama pants off. We were now both completely naked. I straddled his legs near his thighs giving me a good view of his penis for the first time. I grabbed it and stared at it for a second. He was definitely bigger than Mike. I wasn't sure if that was going to be a problem.

I leaned forward and took him into my mouth and sucked the head.

"Oh, Alexis, that feels so good. Your mouth feels... so... good, "he stuttered as I swirled my tongue around the tip.

With him still in my mouth I looked up at him to see that he had propped his head up on a pillow to watch me. He was definitely enjoying the feeling of what I was doing and watching me do it probably made it a lot better.

I sucked the head more and licked up and down the shaft as he moaned loudly. I could hardly get the head in my mouth, but I don't think he cared. I used the lubrication from my saliva to rub the shaft with my hands. It felt good to make him feel good. As I sucked on him I realized I was grinding away on his thigh keeping my own pleasure heightened. He responded by pushing back towards me.

"I want to be inside you," he proclaimed as he twitched underneath me. I must have been doing a good job.

"I want you inside me," I confirmed.

With that I slid up to straddle his waist so that his penis was right in front of me touching my belly. I pushed it against me and slid forward so it was pressed in between our bodies, but not inside me. I rocked back and forth on his shaft using my wetness to lubricate him more. By the look on Keith's face, I thought he was losing his mind. I was too. I was tingling all over. He was so close to being inside me now. All the anticipation up until this point had been torture and amazing at the same time.

Finally, I grabbed him again and lined him up directly with my aching vagina. Words cannot describe how much I needed him inside me at this point. I lowered myself onto him slowly because I wasn't sure if he would fit. The tip slid in easily and I rocked back and forth on just the tip to get used to his size.

"Uhhhhhhh," we both moaned in unison. Him responding to my vagina's soft, wet grip on his rock hard erection and me responding to the feeling of his hardness beginning to fill me up. The feeling was unbelievable.

"Oh my god, you feel amazing," he said. "It feels so good to be this close to you. I've always wanted to be so close to you," he confessed.

"I didn't realize it until recently, but I have too," I replied. "You are the perfect person for this. I'm so comfortable with you."

A little at a time I lowered myself more and more onto him. It was a tight fit, but he fit entirely inside me without much trouble. Once he was all the way in, we both just stayed still for a few seconds to take in the moment. It was wonderful. The feeling of him inside me. The intense pleasure. The gentleness. I really cared about him and from what he had just said and the look on his face I knew he felt the same. This experience was definitely turning out to be more amazing than I imagined it would be.

With him still completely inside me, I leaned forward to kiss him. As we kissed I started to slowly slide up and down on him. He responded by slowly thrusting in and out of me. We made love like this for a few minutes. With each slow thrust it felt like he got bigger and harder inside me. Every nerve inside me was being stimulated and another intense orgasm consumed my entire body.

"Uhhh, uh, uh, uh!" I exclaimed as I shuddered from my most recent orgasm. I was in heaven. I felt like I was high.

Now that he was safely inside me, I wanted him to take over. I started to roll to the side and he got the hint. While still completely inside me, he rolled me onto my back without coming out. I spread my legs apart to give him complete access so he could get as deep inside me as possible. I felt like I needed him all the way in me. I was experiencing such intense pleasure I wanted to consume him completely.

He started to slide in and out of me. Sliding his penis completely out and penetrating me over and over again. It was driving me wild. He kissed me and then leaned back almost sitting up. He continued to thrust into me, but was looking down at what was happening between our legs.

"Uh!" he grunted, I'm guessing pleased and turned on at what he could see of our bodies crashing into each other in the dim light. "You have such a beautiful body."

I didn't reply, but was curious now too, I leaned forward to take a look. The sight of him sliding completely out of me then back inside coupled with the sensation of actually feeling it happen was intense. I almost asked him to turn some of the lights on so I could see more. His penis glistened in the dim light from the lubrication then quickly disappeared inside me. Glistened then disappeared. Glistened then disappeared. Each thrust sent shots of pleasure through me. Each shot knocking me closer to the next orgasm.

"Uhhhhhhh," I cried out load consumed by the pleasure I was receiving between my legs.

He then shifted closer to me and began to penetrate me from a higher angle. The angle gave him the ability to hit my clit and slide into me in the same motion. I had never felt this before. It was amazing. I quickly started to shudder as this new, wonderful sensation consumed me and another orgasm was triggered.

At this point, although it felt so fucking good, I needed a break. I was beginning to feel exhausted. I could sense that he was getting close to cumming anyway, so I began to thrust back into him. I pushed my hips hard towards him, matching his rhythm.

"Oh god, that feels good," was his response.

I also decided that this was the right time to tell him I was on the pill. He looked like he was right on the edge and I knew that would send him over it.

"You can cum inside me," I said, "I'm on the pill... I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel you cum in me."

"Oh, Alexis, that is so hot. You are so hot."

He pushed me back and laid completely on top of me holding me close and squeezing me tightly. My breasts were pressed hard into his chest. We both had a thin layer of sweat forming and it lubricated our lust-filled bodies.

He kissed me deeply and started to thrust with more intensity now. Another orgasm started to present itself as he picked up the speed of his thrusts. I was so wet you could hear the sounds of our bodies slapping into each other. We were both getting so close.

"Tell me when," he whispered into my ear.

As my last orgasm came to fruition, I responded with "Now...now...now," in between breaths.

I don't know if he hadn't had sex in a while or if it was the overwhelming nature of what we were doing, but Keith came hard inside me timing it perfectly. I could feel his penis convulse inside me as he pushed hard into me trying to get in as far as possible. At the same time my orgasm made me convulse too helping squeeze his sperm out of him and deep into me. I don't think there is anything more sexy and makes me feel more like a woman than to feel a man cum inside me. He filled me up and it felt wonderful.

We both slowly came down from our highs and realized how tired we were. We cleaned up and fell asleep in each other's arms. As I started to fall asleep I realized that I just had the best sex of my life with my sister's boyfriend. It was the most amazing night.

I woke up early the next morning completely refreshed and relaxed. I got out of bed slowly so I didn't disturb Keith, who didn't have to leave for work until later, and took a shower. As I showered I went over the night's events in my head, I started to get aroused again. It was truly a great experience and I was reveling in the memory of it when the shower door opened. "I guess I wasn't quiet enough," I thought to myself as Keith stepped into the shower.

"Hi," he said normally as if we weren't both standing in the shower naked.

"Morning," I said back.