Don't Let Life Pass You By

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrapped his arms around me, pulled me close, and kissed me on the forehead. "I had fun last night. Thank you," he said as water dripped between our naked bodies.

"Me too," I replied. I didn't feel weird about what had happened.

We showered together, helping each other wash. Our hands explored each other's soapy bodies. I was extremely aroused and it was very obviously that he was also, but we didn't do anything but enjoy each other's touches.

We finished showering and got out. Keith grabbed a towel and started to dry me off. No one had ever done that to me before. He dried me everywhere while admiring my body.

"You are so beautiful," he said as he finished drying me off and wrapped the towel around me tightly. I felt so safe and secure.

We both finished getting ready for work. Time had slipped by in the shower, so there was no time for breakfast. Instead I had to head out quickly. We met at the door. Keith looked down at me. I gave him a big hug and kissed him one last time. This time I said, "thank you."

"Bye," he said, "Give me a call later."

"Ok," I replied.

We reluctantly broke our embrace and I left.

As I drove to work I couldn't stop thinking about all that had happened. I knew the experience would be exciting, gratifying, and fun, but I never thought it would be as good as it was. My hopes were high, but this had blown away all of the scenarios I had fantasized about while planning. My original intention was for this to be a onetime deal, but it made me feel so good I started to rethink that decision. I really liked having this new connection with Keith.

Now that I knew he was more than ok with it and both of us didn't want anyone to find out, we could do this more if we were very careful. I decided to call him later to talk about it. We did have a few more days to work with.

We ended up being together a few more times over the next few days and we were together many more times over the next few years at random when the timing worked. We never took any chances in order to make sure the secret stayed safe. We both didn't want anyone to get hurt and it was too good of a thing to mess up so we were always extra careful.

Eight years later no one ever found out and when I think back I'm really glad I had decided to do it. I have no regrets. There is too much taboo around sex and relationships that causes people to miss out on some life experiences that everyone should have. As I reflect back on it, it was really just two people who care about each other experiencing life and making each other feel good, really good. It actually helped the both of us. Though conversations later we both found out that it had filled a void in our lives and helped us move on. It may seem wrong to some, but eight years later I can safely say it was really harmless.

Keith and Anne have been married for five years now, are doing really well, and have three great kids. Mike and I have been married for two and our first child is on the way. Things are great and I'll never forget the times I spent with Keith in secret. They were so much fun. Sometimes at family gatherings we'll catch each other in a glance and it will take me back, I can tell he is thinking the same thing. It brought us closer together and we are better friends because of it. We now enjoy sharing our time together as a family instead of lovers.

I think I took the time to write this for a few reasons. To relive those fun times by getting the story down on paper and also to finally "tell someone" and maybe inspire others to have as many experiences as possible in life and make sure they don't let life pass them by.

I feel very lucky to have had someone like Keith in my life. To have had the opportunity to explore myself and someone different sexually without having to risk getting a disease, having a bad experience with someone that didn't care about me, or losing the person I love deeply, Mike.

---

Sometimes Keith and I had to come up with creative ways in order to be together without anyone finding out. If you liked this story are interested in those stories, I had fun remembering and writing this one and wouldn't mind sharing those as well. Let me know.