All Comments on 'Don't Tell Her No'

by NiceGuyInVa

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice twist on rape, by a woman

Usually I don't like rape tales, but you seem

obsessed by muscular women. Each to his own

fantasy.

JoseAFIJoseAFIalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

I've had a lifelong obsession of being raped by a woman. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just say no?

Call the police and have her arrested. You have both the bruises and her DNA evidence for a conviction. You got raped - press charges. The weak part of your story was assuming she could surprise him at his door. You think he wouldn't see her if she followed him? The rest is implausible tripe.

iowabeefpackersiowabeefpackersover 10 years ago

Great stuff. Haters gon' hate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Crazy sexy except for the nut squeezing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
one thing

my only problem with this it's short. it feel like it was rushed. if I don't write this down I will forget type of story. next time take your time have some fun writing something creative not force. describe Darlene more as the guy watch her in heat. put yourself in his position and explain was you would had done. would you grab her thick thighs claw at her meaty ass as she rode you. u see! better than laying there screaming the same line over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two things

1) It was too short. I'd like to see it lengthened and her torture of him extended.

2) I want to know what happens after. There's a lot of ways she can dominate him after she's done with him. Does she put him an chastity and frustrate him? Does she humiliate him in front of her friends? Does she whore him out?

MarkoAaronMarkoAaronabout 8 years ago
I get you.

I've never wrote an erotica story about a muscular woman, but I think that will change in the near future. The idea of muscular women, is still a little odd for a lot of people, but as another comment said, "to each his own." I enjoyed the story, but like others, I wish it was a little longer. There are so many possibilities, with characters such as these.

I had just laid back and got comfortable; preparing to take the time to enjoy the story. I was really bummed when I discovered it was only one page lol

Keep writing.

PORNSTARXXX469PORNSTARXXX469over 2 years ago

I HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS ABOUT THIS STORY, GENERALLY THOUGH I DID NOT LIKE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To have a woman take over and facesit me and fuck me would be amazing. I think fear will prevent an erection but the prroof is in the action. If a femdom bodybuilder took me, I think I may keep an erection for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous