All Comments on 'Don't tell Jim Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
A good one.

A good little story and well written.

Thanks for telling us magmaman!

For me it's fun hearing special stories

from peoples lifes, erotic or otherwise.

Many live their life without erotic moments

outside the usual one-on-one with their

partner.

Nothing wrong with that.

Others are more adventurous (or lucky)

and have stories to tell.

I prefer their company :).

Thanks again writer for sharing.

I, for one, would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
disgusting????

You closed story with comment on comments so I will add mine.

Take a look around at numerous females whose 50th birthday is in rear view mirror. Females can take older males.

Great strides have been made in fields of health and physical fitness during ''baby boomers'' lifetmes!

Everyday I see a number of well proportioned females who are some teenagers grandmas.

Myself, I always have had kind of a baby face and during my late teens some people made fun of me. However, in my mid-50s I began taking programming classes at local two year college. After 3 years in college majoring in programming I decided working in office staring at little screen was not for me. I was falling asleep in Business Law class when I looked out the window of third floor classroom I was in and watch4d masonry crew working on the new Chemistry building and envied those guys outside on beatiful autumn day basically getting paid to lift ''weights''.

Without hesitation I immdiately got up from desk, walked out of classroom and went hunting for the masonry contractor working on Chem Lab building. Thirty plus years later, I am in excellent shape with very muscular arms legs chest shoulders back butt...add to that a thick head of hair, and that baby face, while still youthful, has become according to my female admirers exceptionally handsome or as one of my 30 year old female classmates has gushed-drop dead gorgeous...not sure about that and once suggested she might visit optometrist, but I sure love teaching her ''how to write code'' all night long. Most of my fellow students think I am in my early thirties, are stunned to find out I am in my mid-fifties.

I can assure you, my ''study'' partners ranging from early twenties to late fifties are not disgusted by my body or my lovemaking.

All one has to do is keep fit and stick to excerise regimen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think you totally misread the comments

No one is saying Grandma and Grandpa shouldn't have sex and do anything they're capable of doing. I just don't want to read about it. Keep the geriatric mattress play between you and Grandma, and more power to you. The rest of us prefer not to read about Depends and comparing medicine lists.

Mordant96Mordant96almost 7 years ago
Great story

When people age they don't lose their sexuality. I can speak from personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too true!

As you get older, it even seems to speed up, move faster and faster.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Good story...and age is no barrier!

I am 64 and life is FAR from over!!!!!!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Yes, Kiddies, Your Grams & Gramps Still Do It!

Disgusting as it may sound, as our esteemed author said, if you get lucky and live long enough, you'll find the truth! ;-)

Thanks for this one MM. Grey pussy still tastes fine, like well-aged wine!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 7 years ago
A humble suggestion or comment really.

I enjoyed the story a lot. It was subtle and relaxed and the people seemed real. I would have liked it if Jim had said less than the few words he did speak. I would have preferred if all the queues were non-verbal and from Cindy right up until the crude "You can fuck her" comment from Jim. Nonetheless I really enjoyed the story and the postscript.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
It (Time) DOES Get Faster

Magmaman: Well, objectively, Time doesn't really get faster. But humans don't really live objectively most of the time ... we process relatively! When you are 5 years old, your remembered life is about 2 years long, so a year is 50% of your life ... a BIG thing. When you get to 30, your remembered life is about 20-25 years, so a year is about 4-5% of your life ... much less of a big deal!

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
I Love Your Stories*****

Thanks for sharing as always!!!

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
Amazing that younger readers didn't like references to older folk enjoying sex!

I guess it's a matter of experience and maturity that may change their minds as they get older. It's amusing to look back, way back, and think that maybe I didn't think I'd ever get old, either. Remembering that the most important sexual organ is the mind, learning about the other sex, what they like, and what gets them excited is one of the most fun things a guy can do. It also gets him out of concentrating only on himself - goes for women too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story

I provide (and receive) full body massage to older folk. Still love to do (and get) it. Keep these stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Old folks still like sex as much as ever

I'm 67 and I still try to have sex as often as possible. My wife's libedo is much lower than mine, but there are always other women out there who are as willing as I am. LOL

Snickerdoodle69Snickerdoodle69almost 5 years ago
I love massages!

Im a 60 year old gentleman who loves to visit ladies who offer "happy endings". These are by far my favorite massages. This is also my only sexual outlet.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Better

It would have been better if Jim or some other husband had found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Their social relationships through the bowling league were a mixed blessing for the masseuse-client relationship. Without the bowling league, Debra likely would not have become his client and would not have had so much trust in Dan so quickly. The bowling league also likely limited the extent of the sexual acts that were permissible during Debra's sessions. Once trust was established, it would be easier to have extreme experiences with someone who had no other contact with their lives outside of the massage appointments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES