All Comments on 'Don't Touch Me There Ch. 03'

by pregnantex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Have been waiting for this!

Thank you for this next chapter. Loving the pace and the excitement. Can't wait til mom gets home!!

Thank you!!

bwmombwmomover 7 years ago
Great

While I do find the refrain of nonsense words and phrases like "poop hole" and "core biology" silly and annoying, the storytelling is excellent. I hope this one continues. It would be fun to see Beth's fantasies about Sarah explored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The world needs more good healthy imaginary perversion

You have a wonderful imagination, somewhat perverted to be sure, but then It pushes a lot of my buttons, including some I didn't know I had, so I can't complain.

Across your stories Beth is the great character, so I've always regretted you didn't write up what happened when/if she honored her promise of bunny play that night. You haven't published here for a while so I have a feeling I'll never know, but if you ever think about a comeback that would be a great place to start.

hellbahellbaover 2 years ago

This was a tremendous story, it needs to continue!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Please let us know -- did Beth really know what was going on? or did she truly fantasize and make-believe the father/daughter sex? I can't 100% tell from your story but I think Beth knew.

Am I right?

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

So wrong but so so great!

♥️♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe another good author will finish this and make it 'hole'. ;) Great story and writing, Pregnantex. Now to check your other stories. Thanks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes I need the completion where Beth gets her fantasy too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous