Don't Touch Me There Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where?"

I almost sounded panicked. Sarah was still casually looking at me, listening to our conversation. Raising her eyebrows with her own wonderment at the question.

"I'm in my own little conference room...."

Both Sarah and I didn't quite understand the answer, each sharing a puzzled look.

"What do you mean? What about your conference?"

Beth's tone was soft and mysterious.

"I guess it starts at noon today, not 10. So, I found my own little private room..."

Sarah and I could clearly here that Beth was trying to be seductive on the phone. Sarah looked at me with a slight grin between her pursed lips. I had to steer the conversation quickly.

"Well, get some work done I guess."

Beth made it clear that she was not interested in getting any work done. Her tone was erotic and loud.

"Are you still...hard?"

Sarah's eyes grew wide. I made a point not to look at her. Her mom and I grew up well before the digital revolution. But, as Beth got older and more desperate to keep up her youthful appearance, she also tried to act younger than she was every now and then. It led to a couple erotic videos that she sent me, and a few phone sex experiments when I was away. Apparently, on vacation, she was letting loose more than I would have expected.

"Well, honey...I'm...not really..."

Sarah was once again smiling at my lie, ears perked and listening. I tried to speak soft, but there was no escaping it. Beth was all in.

"What if I told you I'll give you all the bunny time you want tonight, for being such a good boy last night...?"

I had to give her credit, she certainly jolted my system. My erection briefly throbbed at the implication. My eyes glanced at Sarah whose face had gone from entertained to curious. She also looked slightly aroused.

"Honey...I'd like that..."

I heard Sarah swallow hard, her mouth becoming dry. The funny little joke she texted out was becoming a sexual encounter with her mom and dad. I moved to get out of bed but Sarah grabbed my arm. I looked at her deep blue eyes, chest raising gently to me. Her face was slightly flushed. I stayed in the bed.

"Well...what's Sarah doing..."

She was sitting next to her dad, watching his legs move uncomfortably to hide his erection.

"I think she's sleeping in. I haven't seen her."

I made a motion for Sarah to leave, but she just sat there, smiling at my dilemma. I gave her my best grimaced look of disapproval despite not meaning it entirely. Beth spoke quickly.

"Hang on..."

Beth was silent on her side of the phone, leaving me with an awkward moment with Sarah. I held my finger up to my lips, making sure she was perfectly quiet. Sarah looked at me with a seductive glare, knowing exactly where the conversation was going. I could not let Beth find out she was listening in. Beth returned to the phone.

"Do you want a little now...?"

I wasn't going to say no and ruin my chances for tonight. But, I wasn't going to say yes either.

"What do you mean."

As I said it, my phone chirped. I head received a text message.

"You'll see..."

With that, I moved the phone away from my ear and looked down at it. Sarah crept up next to me. I had a new message.

"Honey...whoa!"

Beth had sent a picture, a rare selfie of herself, in a small hotel conference room. She was holding the phone behind her as she bent over a table, skirt pulled up and bunched up onto her back. Beth's face was staring back at the camera, seductive, with her tongue licking her upper lip. And there before Sarah and I was Beth's ass, white and wide, revealing everything that hides between a woman's legs.

The arch in her back separated her cheeks, revealing a dark ring of hairs around her deep brown anus. An anus that was half open and half closed, relaxed and ready for sexual activity. The same asshole that Sarah watched me finger the night before. Below it was Beth's vagina, glistening and red. It was clear that Beth was horny and excited with her lips flared and clitoris poking free. It almost looked like she had been playing with herself for some time before calling me.

"Do you like the bunnies?"

I turned to move the phone away from Sarah's eyes, but she grabbed it and turned away. Sarah was mesmerized by the vulgar display her mom was putting on. Remembering the many talks we had with her about the danger of sexting. Sarah was zooming in on Beth's ass, making it fill up the screen. I moved towards Sarah, rolling into her, grabbing for the phone that she was trying to keep away from me. Beth was waiting for my response and I tried to yell into the phone as I pushed into Sarah.

"Oh...honey...they look incredible..."

Sarah was fumbling with the phone. I tried to wrestle her quietly, pinning her beneath me as she lay on her stomach. My erection pushed hard into her butt as I reached for the phone. She froze, sensing my penis, and I took the opportunity to grab the phone from her. Beth was talking.

"Why are you yelling..."

Thankfully, Sarah remained quiet. Beth was unaware of the reason for the shuffling.

"I dropped the phone...sorry..."

Beth was satisfied with the answer. Too satisfied.

"Put it on speaker."

I looked at Sarah. Her grinning face egged me on with eyebrows raised as she looked over her shoulder. I put my hand over the phone and spoke quietly, robe starting to open from all of the movement.

"You need to be quiet and stop."

Sarah knew she had me trapped. She turned and reached for the phone in a mocking attempt to force the issue. Sarah spoke softly, but directly.

"You need to put the phone on speaker."

I took my hand off the phone and looked at it, hearing Beth talk.

"Honey? Are you there? What at you doing?"

I fumbled with the phone and touched the buttons required to put it on speaker, rolling off of Sarah.

"I'm here. Just trying to get the phone on speaker."

Sarah and I listened to her mom.

"Did you get my little hello from the bunnies?"

Sarah sat up on her knees, looking at the phone, listening to the sexual tone in her mom's voice. Waiting for my response.

"Yea...I got it...are you sure you want to do this? You won't get....caught?"

I knew that once Beth set her mind to something, it was best for me to just go along. But, despite everything I had done with Sarah the day before, I still knew it was not something she should be listening to, let alone watching. Her mom would have destroyed me if she knew Sarah spent more time looking at her sext than I did.

"I locked the door. Now come on...send me something...show me how hard the bunnies made you..."

Despite everything, I was hard. More from Sarah staring at her mom's ass while I pushed into her body. But, that was not what Beth wanted to hear. Sarah's smile turned to an intense pursing of her lips as she stared at the robe between my legs, now slightly open. I was still concealed, but my erection poked into the fabric.

"Can't I just tell you..."

I held the phone over my lap as I spoke, now on speaker. It was a mild form of protection from my daughters burning eyes. The father in me was still battling with the horny man. Beth was not having it. The desire in her voice made it clear.

"I'll get some baby oil...for your bunny time tonight..."

That was a pretty good bargain. Hell, it was the best offer she ever gave me. For me, there was only one reason oil might be needed. And it meant something going somewhere it hadn't been before.

"Well...my bunny time might not be the same as your bunny time..."

Sarah rolled her lips into her mouth as she stared at the phone. Her blue eyes were becoming glazed. She was definitely getting in the mood with her mom.

"Ohhh...you mean like, putting it...in my bunny hole..."

It was a lost cause. Beth was referencing her pet name for my penis. She knew exactly what I wanted to do, having so feverishly made sure I didn't do it throughout our years of marriage. Sarah rested her tongue on her upper lip as our eyes locked. I confirmed Beth's statement.

"Yea...like that..."

Sarah and I swallowed hard, each with equally dry mouths. Beth moaned softly into the phone and it echoed in the brightly lit hotel room. I was all in, no matter who was sitting beside me.

"And licking it...?"

Fuck, Beth was putting all of her sexual cards on the table. My body pulsed from the rush of blood, anticipating my wife bent over and letting me lick her usually off limits asshole. Her "don't touch me there" zone. Her "it doesn't feel comfortable" spot.

"Oh...Beth...you know I do..."

I looked at the phone, remembering the countless times Beth was bent over in front of me during sex. The bulging of her asshole was such an incredible, erotic site. Her core biology, staring at me with a big brown eye. Every now and then, the pink center would flare out. It was my go to image for orgasm.

"You can do anything you want...to my bunny hole...tonight...just take a picture of your hard cock..."

At this, Sarah seemed knocked from her trance. Her mom had just dropped the "c" word, putting the sexual talk into full forward motion. There was no turning the train around now. She grabbed the phone from my hand and moved off the bed. I sat still, unable to yell out "Sarah, give me back my phone." That would have ended things in a hurry.

Sarah, standing at the bottom of the bed, maneuvered her fingers across the screen. When she found what she was looking for, she stopped at looked at me. Her dad in his white robe, draping open at his chest and legs. She wanted to do the honors. My daughter wanted to take the picture of her dad's cock for her mom.

"Come on...Peter...I've been touching myself...I need it..."

I figured as much. She had been masturbating by herself and finally hit a point where other involvement was necessary. I stared at Sarah chest, hard nipples screaming against the soft blue shirt. Fabric wrapped around her breasts like a condom, outlining the large, tubular shape. Lower still my eyes went to the black camel toe that invited my eyes, welcoming them with the distinct folds and shape. I looked up at Sarah, raging hard, and opened my robe. Her blue eyes widened as I spoke to her.

"Honey...you make me so fucking hard..."

Sarah's mouth gaped open as my penis flexed, now free and unconstrained. My legs were spread slightly, giving Sarah a perfect view of her father's erection, balls now tight and generating sperm. She leaned forward, no longer focussing on the phone. Instead, she was inspecting the penis that took her virginity last night.

"Come on Peter...take a picture of it...think of how far you are going to put it in...my dirty bunny hole..."

Beth was issuing commands, unaware of the immoral situation. Sarah knelt onto the bed, between my legs, and returned to the phone. I spread my thighs, making room for her, lifting my knees. Sarah slid between my legs, letting her legs slide off of the bed, and rested on her stomach. She was holding the phone about a foot from my penis, focussing on it, capturing it. I head the sound of the mock shutter. So did Beth.

"Send it..."

Sarah began typing on the phone. It was more effort than was needed for a simple text, and when she was done, she looked up at me between my naked legs and smiled. She showed me the text.

"I want Sarah to watch tonight."

My eyes screamed at Sarah. Sure, Beth made some pretty lewd and fantastical statements about Sarah while she orgasmed last night, but that was at the end of sex play. Where statements and fantasies might get wild and obscene. But, at the beginning, it could shut down any activity as the mind was still somewhat rational. I thought the text was going derail the midnight train to Beth's anal exploration. I froze, waiting for her response.

Sarah, however, was not concerned. She put the phone down on the middle of the bed, close to my head, and continued her inspection of my penis. She merely stared, looking at my wrinkled balls, the hard erect shaft, and even seemed to tilt her head low to stare at my asshole. A deep, dark blue took over her eyes, filling them with lust. I just lay back and let her inspect, waiting for Beth's reply. Fearful of it. I heard the text show up on her phone.

"Ohh...look at your big cock...and...oh, my god, honey, that is so naughty..."

Beth was thankfully not at all put off by Sarah's text. It actually seemed to push her buttons even more, reminding her of the large breasts that her daughter had. Breasts that Beth wished she had. A body Beth wished she had. A youthfulness that Beth longed to relive. It was less sexual and more physical for her. To me, it was all sexual.

"You're the naughty one, Beth..."

I did my best to turn the tables. We had each verbalized our own desires with our daughter last night. Mine might have become physical, but Beth didn't know that. In her mind, it was still a fun, not so innocent foray into the taboo. The imagery turned her on as well.

"Oh...Peter...are you thinking...of Sarah...now?"

I could make out a distinct rubbing motion in the background with an occasional slap of wetness. Beth had started to masturbate, or should I say, restarted. It was now brutally clear she called me mid session, when her horniness and excitement overshadowed her fear and reluctance. Perhaps she needed a bit more interaction to offset the sterile, professional setting she was in.

"Yea...lying...between my legs...inspecting me..."

Beth sighed heavily into the phone. She was clearly not bothered by the direction of the talk. Hell, it may have been what she was fantasizing about as well.

"Peter...that's soooo naughty...."

Sarah was now focussed on the tip of my penis, looking as my pee hole squinted shut. Her arms were pushing into my thighs.

"She looks just like you...so sexy..."

A soft, steady breathing echoed through the room. Beth must have put the phone right next to her mouth. I thought I heard her mouth pucker as she tried to swallow.

"Have her play with you..."

It was an invitation Sarah was waiting for, even if it didn't come from me. She leaned on her left elbow and abruptly placed her right hand on my shaft. It was an unexperienced and quick movement, but it was overshadowed by the fact she was my daughter.

"Oh...fuck...she's holding it..."

Sarah's nostrils flared with excitement. Now, in the privacy of a brightly lit hotel room, she could do whatever she wanted. I would let her do whatever she wanted. Her eyes hovered over the penis squeezing out of her fingers, feeling the throbbing warmth in her palms. Beth continued.

"I want to watch her jerk you off..."

Sarah began the slow stroking, watching my head bulge out between her fingertips. I instinctively spread my legs, helping give her more access. I stared down the v neck of her shirt, watching the large mounds of pale flesh wiggle back and forth as she played with me.

"Oh...Beth...she's rubbing me..."

Sarah looked at my penis with hunger and awe. Her blue eyes glanced up to me, verifying my satisfaction, and returned to her rubbings.

"Have her play with your balls..."

Hearing the request, Sarah slide her left hand under my shaft and began to caress my testicles. She carefully held them, testing their weight. Feeling the tubular stands inside my sack. Sarah slowed her rubbing as her focus shifted, twisting her head to get a better view.

"She's looking at them...touching them..."

Sarah looked up at me, devious eye's flaming blue. Pupils deep and dark, staring into me. Sarah opened her mouth, and with one final glare from her eyes, her head tilted and she slipped my penis into her mouth.

"Oh...Jeeezuuusss..."

The ruby lips on my daughter slid over the soft tender skin of my erection. I didn't slip far into her mouth, but her tongue raced around my tip, tasting me. Learning the shape and taste of a penis head. Rubbing into my pee hole, wondering if her tongue could slip inside of it. Tasting my urine. Beth had paused her rubbings.

"Ohh...what honey..."

With my dick in her mouth, Sarah looked up at me like a squirrel with a mouth full of food. Her lips wrapped around my erection tightly, tasting the fluids seeping from my penis. I put my hands on her head and lifted her mouth away from my erection, fearful I might explode in her mouth. I wanted the moment to last. With a plop, my dick slipped out of my daughters mouth.

"God...Sarah put me in her mouth..."

Licking the drool from her lips that she generated during her brief sucking, Sarah sat on her knees between my legs. Catching her breath, she stared at the wet mess that she made of my penis. I stared at the erect nipples screaming on the other side of her shirt.

"Oh...Peter...would you rather be in her mouth...or my bunnies..."

A question that had no wrong answer. A question that most likely is asked once every biblical age. But, if things were going to continue, I could only give one answer.

"Beth...your bottom beats everything..."

I slowly rubbed myself, letting Sarah watch her dad masturbate as her mom continued her dirty talk, Beth's voice becoming more focussed. I could tell from her tone that she was close.

"Oh...Peter...you can do anything...you want to it...tonight..."

Beth was breathing hard into the phone. Our talk may have just begun, and my part in her fantasy may only have been a couple of minutes, but it was clear she had been masturbating in the room, alone, for some time. Never did Beth orgasm without a good 10 minutes of initial stimulation. The thought of her seeking refuge, finding a quiet place to play with herself would have kept me hard without my daughter watching.

"Beth...I want to feel inside your bunny hole...

Heavy breathy sounded from my phone. Sarah was paying less attention to me as I slowly played with myself and more to the phone. I was tapping it, returning to the picture of the nude text Beth had sent me, looking at her bent over the table. Sarah and I were both imagining the scene in the hotel meeting room, a middle age women, pants pulled down, horny, and alone.

"Yea...do I have...nice...bunnies..."

They were nice bunnies. Beautiful bunnies. Soft. Round. White. Two distinct dimples at the top bottom of her back. A small, heart shaped indent where her butt cheeks come together. A well defined, firm crease where the back of her thighs meet the full globes of flesh.

"The best...honey...perfect..."

With a perfect asshole, one that I zoomed in on with the phone. One that was captured in all of the high definition that comes with amazing clarity on the new cameras. An asshole that Beth was unaware could be examined in such a capacity, where the crinkles could be counted like dark rinks from a tree. I felt Sarah move in close, leaning on the bed. We both stared at the asshole on the phone, listening to Beth approach orgasm.

"Better...than...Sarah's..."

I glanced up at Sarah. The humor and sly look on her face had been replaced with lust and excitement. As a teenager, her moral compass was not yet calibrated. Beth's was temporarily misplaced. Mine probably never existed. With a twirl, Sarah turned around, sitting on her knees, and pulled down her pants.

"Oh...Fuck...Beth...you both have...the same...perfect ass..."

Beth was being pushed over the edge. She had stopped speaking. It was for me to help her finish.

"The same soft dimples."

Panting. Sloppy sounds. Rustling.

"Oh...Peter..."

Sarah, erect and on her knees, turned to look at me while I stared at her ass.

"The same soft...round cheeks..."

Heavier panting. A chair moved, almost crashing out of the way.

"Ohhh...Sarah...Peter...her...bottom..."

A table began sliding in the background. Beth began to grunt into the phone. I moved my hand up to Sarah's butt, onto the warm soft flesh, and spread open the soft, fleshy globes.

"The same dark brown bunny hole..."