Don't Touch Me There Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth exploded into the phone, grunting, breathing, and yelling all in one outburst. She had rubbed herself to orgasm.

"Oh...Fuck! Peter! Touch it...Fucking...touch it...Oh...my god....."

Who knew what was going through Beth's mind. The lurid fantasy. The visions of herself, of me, of our daughter. What had she been thinking of to drive her to find a quiet, empty room? As I looked at my daughters ass, spreading open her bottom, looking at her core biology, none of that mattered. Keeping her ass apart with my left hand, my right pointer finger began gently rubbing her warm, brown opening.

"Beth...I'm touching Sarah's asshole..."

Sarah shuddered as my finger softly ran over the textured hole, gently stroking the rubbery surface. My finger traced the outer diameter where the deep brown lip of her asshole ended and the soft pale white of her skin began. Unlike her mom, Sarah had none of the stained brown skin around her anus and along the inside of her butt cheeks. Beth continued to orgasm in the background as I continued my inspection, becoming ready for my own.

"Ohmygod...ohmygod...ohmygod...uggghhhh..."

Clearly Beth had peaked and was coming down from the intense pleasure. I, however, was on my way. Her turn was over and mine was starting. We had learned over the years that if my turn came first, Beth would often not get a turn.

"Sarah...bend over..."

Sarah looked at me, shocked that I had used her name in such a direct manner. Her eyes were practically screaming at me, but she said nothing. She did nothing. She froze, thinking that I had ruined the moment.

"Oh...fuck...yea...Sarah...bend over...ohmygod..."

Beth was lost in her own little world and assumed I was just lost in my own. Beth might have been imagining herself wearing a strap-on and ready to penetrate her daughter, bent over the table right next to her. Images and situations that Beth would never talk about with her book club, but while masturbating, everything was possible.

The shock on Sarah's face was replaced by the amazed look of someone who just avoided a major accident. The relief in her eyes temporarily replaced the wild, sexual lust, and Sarah just bent over like she was cleaning the floor. There was no rolling of the lips, no flaring of the nostrils. Sarah obediently put her hands on the bed and presented me her ass.

"God...Beth...look at Sarah's ass..."

It was impossible to focus. The deep brown asshole was an easy target, staring back at me. The bulging cheeks, squeezing outwards as Sarah folded her body. The right of hair surrounding her asshole, traveling softly up the inner walls of her bottom. The hard crease that traveled from her asshole to her back. But, my eyes found an object to lock on. The tight, white meat of her pussy.

"Oh...Peter...what...are you looking...at..."

Beth spoke in her sleepy, post orgasmic cool down voice as I stared at her daughters pussy. A pussy that, although coated in a heavy mass of teenage pubic hair, showed none of the age and use that her mom's displayed. Beth had large lips that flared out of a hormonal vagina, colored a deep reddish brown. Sarah had soft pink petals, gently presenting themselves between labias with skin as white as her bottom. I moved my thumbs to the white mounds of skin, pressed into the rough pubic hair, and opened.

"Oh...honey...I'm looking inside Sarah's vagina...it's so...pink..."

Sara's birth canal opened with my pulling thumbs, revealing a wet and brilliant pink core. A small white ring of flesh remained where her hymen hung loose, having been broken by me the night before. The walls of her vagina closed in, puckering and breathing as her body flexed.

"Touch her, Peter...tell me what she feels like..."

Sarah's asshole clench shut as my finger gently pressed into her open vagina. The warmth and wetness was just like her mom's, but the tightness was all her own. My eyes watched as I slowly pushed into her vagina, staring at the small knot of flesh at the top of her vagina. The white clit, peaking, not used to being exposed in such a manner. I ran my thumb over Sarah's pee hole and pushed into her clit. She moaned loud, and I moaned with her, covering her noise.

"Mmmm...so warm...and tight...like your bunnies..."

It was true. Sarah vagina was as tight as her mom's asshole. The walls were pressuring me with force long lost from Beth's vagina. My finger was being grabbed, almost pulled into Sarah's birth canal. The only real difference was Sarah's vaginal walls had a ridged texture, while the inside of Beth's ass was like a smooth rubber sleeve.

"Peter...make yourself cum...lick her from behind..."

I didn't have to be asked twice. I let my finger slide out of Sarah's pussy, watching the skin pull out of her opening and grip my finger. The smell of her cunt was unmistakeable, a must I smelled for the last 20 years from her mom. I leaned in, opening my mouth, and paused. I grabbed the phone, held it against Sarah's ass, and pushed my lips into her wet, waiting vagina.

"Mmmmmmm......."

I tasted Sarah and I tasted her mom. My tongue pushed into the warm folds, licking loudly, making sure Beth could hear as I lapped our daughters pussy. Flicked the hard, white clit. Pushed into the slivers of pink lips, tasting the soft juice leaking from her pee hole. Sliding past, into the tender, teenage opening that would someday provide me grandchildren.

"Yea...Peter...lick her pussy...taste her..."

Beth was all in on the fantasy. I helped her cum, and now, she was helping me. Or perhaps still helping herself, touching herself, milking out the post orgasmic feelings inside her body. It didn't matter. With one hand on either ass check, with Sarah arching her back hard, pushing into me, I rimmed my daughters vagina.

"Mmm...mmm....mmm...."

My nose was pressed into her butt crack, pushing into her asshole. Even Sarah's poop hole smelled like her mom's, dirty and flavorful. And as I pressed into it, smelling her, Sarah gave no direction to stop. No complaints that it felt uncomfortable. To not do it. In this, she was nothing like her mom. Instead, to my amazement, Sarah seemed to be pushing open her bottom, pressing into my nose, trying to move her butt to center her asshole with nostril.

"Lick her clit...make her cum..."

The distance from asshole to clit was close enough that I could do just that. My tongue move away from her opening and found the hard tic tac of flesh. With my tongue pressing into it, Sarah's asshole seemed to explode into my pressing nose, leaking fluids, exposing the pink core of her rectum. I could smell the inside of her, forcing as much of her anus into my nostril as possible.

"Ugggghhhhh......"

I groaned loud, making sure I hid any chirps that might be coming from Sarah. My tongue licked hard back and forth, enjoying the vulgarity of the situation. Sarah let her chest fall to the bed, pushing back against my mouth. From my view, with the flowing blonde hair and the gentle curve of her back, it might as well have been her mom.

"I can hear you licking her..."

Suddenly, without any warning, Sarah reach behind with both hands and yanked my head into her now quivering body. I was so used to spending up to 30 minutes licking her mom that I was completely unprepared for the possibility that she might actually cum. Apparently, the young, teenage clit was still tender and sensitive. Nothing at all like the clit of her mom, numb from years of use and aggressive masturbations.

"UGGGHHHHH......"

I exaggerated my moaning and lickings, desperate to hide any outbursts from Sarah. But, thankfully, she pushed her head into the bed and just let her orgasm happen. It was a sharp and short burst of energy in her body. As quickly as it had started, Sarah released my head and collapsed onto the bed, leaving my nose and mouth coated with various fluids.

"Are you close to cumming..."

Beth was listening, assuming that I was just caught in my own little fantasy. That I was getting myself ready to release. My mind was a bit sluggish, staring at the wet, flared, teenage pussy that was pulsing gently beneath me. Sarah's fingers had slipped under her stomach, massaging herself gently, working the last bit of currents out of her clit.

"I...I need to pause a minute..."

A pause both of us were accustomed to, from each one of us. Well past the tender teenage years, there were nights that multiple pauses were required along the way to a middle age orgasm. Beth had learned to be patient.

"Oh...honey...get my face cream...it will help..."

Today, however, was not one of those days I would need help. My erection was rock solid, ready to explode on any suitable contact. Instead, I was merely dragging things out, enjoying the moment. This was one time I was not desperately trying to figure out how to finish with a reluctant wife beneath me. Sarah's vagina was leaking a soft, milky fluid.

"I've got lots of cream..."

I knelt behind my daughter, in between her spread legs. I gingerly rubbed my erection, not wanting to cum on her. I wanted to cum in her. I wanted to fuck her.

"Put the cream on your hard penis..."

Sarah seemed to be done with her little cum. As much as I wanted to just fall on her and fuck her from behind, I wanted more to see her face. To look at her while I penetrated her young pussy. To see the deep blue eyes stare into mine as her vagina accepted my penis.

"I will...Beth...Sarah...turn over..."

Slowly, drained of energy, Sarah turned over. Wild eyes looked at me filled with lust and sexuality. My little teenage daughter was gone. My big girl, ready for sex daughter was beneath me. Spreading her legs. Bending her knees. Showing me her wet and hungry vagina under a coating of soft pubic hair.

"Pull down your yoga pants."

Sarah bent her legs back, flaring open her bottom as she slipped her pants off of her legs. After a brief struggle to remove her feet, Sarah kicked the pants to the side and put her legs back on the bed. The darkness of her bush was more pronounced in her exposed state, white and creamy thighs providing the contrast.

"Oooohhh...Is Sarah wearing yoga pants for you..."

Beth's arched feet were at the bottom of Sarah's legs, toes painted a brilliant red. The knees on Sarah's legs even looked like her mom's, round and distinct. How were fathers ever meant to be un-attracted to their daughters when they looked just like their mothers. I could think of no-one I'd rather fuck more.

"Not any more...I'm between her naked legs...staring at her bush...at your bush..."

It was Beth's bush, from years ago. The soft, tender bush of a youthful girl. Sarah ran her fingers through it, presenting it to me, arranging the tufts of hair. Beneath it, her swollen clit was beginning to slip back into it's protective folds of flesh. Sarah was proud of her sexuality, remembering the middle school years when she so desperately wanted it to grow in. To become full. And now that it had, she was eager to show it off. Even to her father.

"Does she have a shirt on....?"

I moved my eyes up, looking at Sarah's' chest. A chest gently covered by the soft, lightly blue fabric of her v-neck t shirt. Leaning forward, I stared desperately, looking at the swollen nipples that were vaguely outlined under the thin fabric. Admiring the large swell of her chest, erect and pert despite Sarah lying on her back. In this, Sarah was nothing like her mother. Not at all like the middle age woman with breasts that spill down the sides of her chest when lying on her back.

"A light blue t shirt...and I can see her nipples..."

My hands fond the sides on my daughter, rubbing the rib-cage on her fat-free body. Feeling the firmness of her athletic physique. My hands moved over the blue fabric, under her arms, pushing them over her head. Sarah was stretching, looking at me with her baby blue eyes, wondering what I might do next. Furling her eyebrows, thick and heavy, letting the world know she passed through puberty.

"Pull out her banana tits..."

I slid my fingers along Sarah's soft cheeks, thumbs gently rubbing over her lips. Sarah's eyes gave me permission, let me know she wanted to do anything I wanted to do. That her lips were my lips. That her tits were my tits. That her vagina was my vagina. That her naked body wanted my naked body. Sliding my hands down her throat, sensing the pulsing blood from her heavy veins, my hands found the top of her shirt. With a final look, Sarah closed her eyes and turned her head. I pulled down her shirt.

"Oh my god...Beth...look at them..."

Sarah's breasts swelled out the top of her v neck shirt, full and firm. They looked like breasts of a nursing women, nipples swollen and engorged, blue veins streaking beneath the bleach white skin. Sarah's areolas were like tulips, deep red around the perimeter, a softer pink towards the center. A center that was decorated with a large nub of flesh, like an eraser, with a star like hole in the center. A hole where Sarah would one day express milk for her baby.

"I know...Peter...I love watching her shower..."

Christ. Beth was as into watching Sarah shower as I was. For Beth, it was a normal, every day occurrence. Mother and daughter, talking, sharing the bathroom. Using the bathroom. Using the shower. I remembered the water dripping from Sarah's chest, wet and glistening. She had a lucky mom.

"Beth...her nipples...are so...puffy..."

They stood proud and engorged on the large melons of white flesh. Banana shaped melons, sweeping out from her body. I squeezed her left breast, watching the nipple explode out towards me. Watching the small opening for milk yawn slightly, desperate for a white droplet to appear. Sarah just lay back, eyes closed, and let me molest her.

"Oh...put one in your mouth...suck on her tit..."

I opened my mouth and inhaled my daughters nipple. The puffy fat melted like butter in my mouth, forming a hard, rigid lump about the size of a golf ball. Fuck, Sarah's breasts seemed to have breasts. I nursed, suckling on my daughters chest, lying against her body. My stomach pressed into the thick pubic hair beneath me. Sarah wrapped her legs around me, squeezing me against her.

"Mmmm..mmmm...mmm...."

Beth was listening to me breast feed from our daughter. My lips smacked against her skin, moving from breast to breast. Nipple to nipple. Saliva was dripping from my mouth, coating Sarah's chest. No matter what I did, Sarah's breasts always sprang back to position. Pausing my attack, I inhaled her scent, flipping a nipple with my tongue while looking up at her squinting face.

"Peter...I've wanted to do that for so long..watching her..grow into those breasts..."

There is always a line between something you say to turn your partner on, and something you say to turn yourself on. Beth seemed to be standing right on that line, telling me what I wanted to hear. But also, telling me what she wanted to do. I couldn't blame her, having just experienced the joy of sucking on our daughters breast. Leaning back, I admired the wet mess I had created on them.

"I want to watch you shower with her...and suck her tits..."

My hands ran under her legs, feeling the back of her thighs, moving towards her bottom. I pushed Sarah's legs up, wrapping them onto my shoulders. I found the wetness of her folds, moving her juices into her slim folds of skin, pushing her pubic hair into her folds. I moved my palm low.

"Make yourself cum...thinking of us...together...in a shower..."

Leaning back, I admired the wet mess I had created on Sarah's tits. Then, moving my head high, I propped it over Sarah's face. Her head was still turned to the side, eyes closed. As my finger slid over her small pink opening, Sarah's nostrils flared and mouth opened gently. I wiggled my finger back and forth, teasing her.

"Beth...I'm going to finger her...tight little poop hole..."

My hand slid lower still, over her puckered anus. Sarah's eyes opened, avoiding eye contact, trying to find a happy place. Knowing what I wanted to do. My finger pushed into her slim anal cavity, easily penetrating her anus with the fluids her vagina was leaking. Sarah's mouth opened wide, almost in a silent scream. She shut her eyes tight, nose wrinkling, accepting the intrusion.

"Peter...Slip it in...while I finger myself...for you..."

With little effort, my finger slid deep into Sarah's rectum. A bulge of flesh seemed to hinder any further movement, but then I wiggled to find the path deeper into her. Sarah's body jerked at the deep, sudden penetration. She pulled her own legs high, trying to ease the path.

"Oh my god Sarah...it's so tight...and smooth..."

I slid low, desperate for the visual. Sarah's wet tits stopped back and forth as she grabbed the back of her legs, pulling her bottom open, trying to make it as easy and comfortable as possible. It was a position I was well accustomed to when changing her diaper. Only now, instead of putting cream on her anus, I was putting my finger in it.

"That's so naughty...fingering Sarah's bunny hole...what a bad daddy..."

I wiggled gently, feeling the warmth of her bowels and the strange bulges inside of Sarah. I helped her push her legs back, leaning my left hand on the back of her right thigh as I fingered her rectum. And with the curtains open, light streaming in, the sun shined brightly on my daughters asshole for the world to see.

"Sarah's butt...I can smell it..."

I slowly pulled my finger out, smelling and seeing the penetration. The slime and stains from it. The vulgarity of it. No wonder Beth didn't like it. It was degrading. I watched Sarah's asshole close up as my unclean finger emerged.

"Oh...Peter...she's probably dirty..."

With my finger out of her bottom, Sarah let go of her legs and let them plop on the bed. The brief uncomfortable exploration was thankfully over. She had survived, like a visit to the doctor. I maneuvered between her legs, looking at the exposed girl beneath me. Holding my penis, knowing that I was ready to orgasm, I asked for my final permission.

"Beth...I'm so hard...can I...can I fuck her...?"

Sarah opened her eyes at the statement, eager for the answer. Bending her knees slightly in anticipation. Leaning on her elbows, looking at my penis, hanging erect between out legs. The same penis that impregnated her mom was getting ready to enter her vagina. Licking her lips, Sarah's eyes glowed at mine while we waited for her mom to answer.

"Yes...Peter...let her take your dick...and put it in...her little girl...pussy..."

The blue eyes beneath me beamed a the thought of putting a penis in her vagina. This was what she wanted. Not a finger in her bottom. Sarah looked down at my throbbing erection, moving a hand to it, holding it firm in her hands.

"Yea..honey..."

I lowered my body, Sarah guiding me to her opening. We both shuddered as the head of my penis pressed against her soft lips. Sarah leaned her head forward, wanting to watch the big moment. With a gentle press, Sarah moved me towards her opening, held it in place, and pushed her hips.

"Oh...fuck Beth...she put me...inside..."

My body may not have orgasmed, but my mind seemed to explode. So many sensations raced through my body. Blood filled my erection as it penetrated my daughter, feeling the tight walls of her vagina resist the size of my flesh. Not that I was large. Instead, Sarah was small, tight, and fresh. But she was also eager and willing. Her vagina, though very narrow, was wet and warm.

"That's so naughty...Peter...having sex with Sarah...your daughter..."

I groaned loud as my pushing stopped. Sarah's birth canal was not as deep as her mom's, and I found the head of my penis pushing against her young cervix. Sarah groaned quietly at the soft pain and discomfort, squeezing her eyes tight while she grimaced. I could tell it was only going to be a matter of minutes before I came. The feelings were overwhelming.