Doomsday Trickery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers

Christy stood there quietly all throughout Laurens blank stare. She started to think Lauren was not pleased, that she hadn't done it properly, when suddenly Lauren reached out and touched her pussy.

Christy flinched as Lauren's fingers caressed the place that until last night Christy hadn't even caressed. Christy whimpered as Lauren slid a finger up and down, just between her lips. Lauren looked up at her and saw her nervousness. "It's ok, you did a good job."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Now I'm going to play with what is mine."

"Yes Mistress," Christy said in a breathy whisper..

She dragged her finger between Christy's lips barely penetrating between them, and found she was already very wet. Smiling, Lauren pushed her finger into her girl, and felt her muscles clamp around it. She slowly penetrated deeper and Christy whimpered and her knees shook. Lauren realized this was not where she wanted to be doing this. She stood and turned, and as she did she hooked her finger into Christy's pussy and said "Come with me."

Not that Christy had any choice as Lauren's finger was inside her pulling her along behind. She took her to her bedroom and had her lie on the bed and lay down beside her, regretfully letting her finger slide out as they positioned themselves. "I want your first time to be sweet and tender, not controlling and demanding."

"If that's what you want Mistress," Christy replied smiling at her.

"That's what I want," Lauren replied softly and leaned in and kissed her and wrapped an arm around her. Christy replied with passion and when Lauren's tongue touched Christy's lips her mouth opened to accept it.

Christy's hand reached for Lauren's hip, but stopped short and started to pull back. Lauren noticed and pulled out of the kiss. "Did you want to touch me?"

Christy looked down and nodded.

Lauren grabbed her hand and placed it on her hip. "I want you to feel uninhibited. If you really think that you shouldn't do what it is you want, then ask. Ok?"

"Yes Mistress,"Christy whispered and smiled at her.

Lauren's lips were soon pressed against Christy's and her tongue dancing in her mouth.

Christy started caressing Lauren through her nightwear. Her hand felt delicious through the smooth fabric. But Christy wasn't happy with that for long and her hand dropped down to below the hem and pulled it up and was soon caressing Lauren's bare skin.

Lauren moaned and began to slowly, and ever so gently, drag her fingers lightly from Christy's shoulder to her chest, teasingly across her breast, and down her belly. Christy whimpered that cute sound she made as her fingers grazed her bare pubic mound.

Lauren teased her a little. She dragged her fingers right down to Christy's lips, and then back up to her hips and up her side, and underneath her breast, and just grazed her nipple on the way by. Christy whimpered again and again. Christy was still caressing Lauren's hip, but she got braver and cupped Lauren's firm cheek and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Please," Christy whispered.

Lauren knew what she wanted but wanted to tweak her a bit. "Please what Christy?" she asked innocently.

"Please touch me."

"I am touching you sweetie, do you feel my fingers caressing your breasts?"

"Down there Mistress. In my pussy. Please."

"Well, I'm the Mistress right?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What if I don't want to?"

Christy's eyes widened and she said quietly, "That is your right Mistress."

"But I do want to, silly," Lauren laughed and her hand cupped her lovers vagina and a finger found it's way inside her.

Christy moaned, "Oh thank you Mistress."

"You're really horny right now aren't you my girl?" Lauren asked as her finger slowly moved in and out, stopping at her entrance before entering her again.

"Oh God yes Mistress. I've never been this aroused."

"You're beautiful when you're horny my girl." Lauren teased.

Christy whimpered.

And moaned.

Lauren didn't have to play with her pussy for long before Christy was really close. She slowed down and asked, "As I said sweetie, you're really beautiful when you're horny. I don't think I've ever seen you so beautiful."

Christy whimpered and looked into Laurens eyes and Lauren could see her need.

"What if I wanted to keep you this way?" Lauren asked. "I mean all the time?"

Christy's eyes widened further and she whimpered and Lauren could feel her muscle clamp tightly waround her finger. "That would also be your right Mistress. I am your property."

For a long moment Lauren's finger held itself still. Her mind raced at the thought of keeping Christy in that state for a long period of time. Forever needing, forever lusting, always eager for her touch, but never quite able to hit the beach on the shores of orgasm. Her darker side laughed and her pussy twitched. But she said to herself, "Maybe another time. It could be a lot of fun to keep her like this, or worse, for a week or two."

And then she moved down between her girls legs and tasted her. Her musky and slightly astringent taste was music to Laurens taste buds. Her tongue devoured her without any preliminaries. She knew Christy was ready, and she was hotter than she'd been in a long while. She inserted a finger, then two, and sucked and nibbled on Christy's clit. She looked up and saw Christy was watching her intently and her hands were to either side of her clutching the sheets and squeezing them for dear life.

"Mistress, may I please cum?" Christy asked.

Again, her desires conflicted and she was caught in a momentary paralysis with the thought of keeping her like this, but she snapped out of it and replied, "Yes my dear, you may. Come on, cum for Mistress." Then she took Christy's clit between her lips and flicked it back and forth with her tongue while her two fingers fucked her harder and faster.

Christy moaned and cried out and almost screamed as she came and her tight entrance clamped around Laurens two fingers and spasmed. Her body trembled and her hands pulled the sheets she was trying to mutilate until the mattress was exposed. Lauren smiled a devilish smile and didn't stop.

Christy orgasmed and her pussy clenched and unclenched around Laurens unstopping fingers, and she started begging, "Mistress please, please stop, please...."

"What if I don't want to?" Lauren asked with a grin, and returned her lips to Christy's clit.

Christy stopped begging but her moans and cries continued.

Lauren took pity on her though and stopped her tongues movement on Christy's clit, and her fingers jammed into her one more time and then lay still. And slowly Christy came back to earth.

Lauren finally moved and took her girl in her arms and held her. Christy trembled and snuggled up close and remained still as Lauren whispered her love for her. Finally Christy moved. She moved down Laurens body and knelt on the bed at her feet and started kissing and licking and nibbling her feet and toes.

Lauren smiled and mused on the recent events as she watched the girl show her gratitude. It was obvious by this time that Christy had meant everything she'd said. Lauren's breath came faster as she watched. Christy's long brown hair as it fell down the side of her face, down her bare neck, as she kissed her Mistress' feet. Bare neck, Lauren thought. That's not right. What am I going to do about that? she asked herself. She thought about that for a while, but didn't bother concerning Christy with it. She found that watching Christy helped her think.

Christy for her part didn't stop. Lauren came out of her deliberations with a clear idea of how she was going to proceed and found Christy in the same position. "Alright sweetheart. Enough."

Christy crawled up and lay down next to her and snuggled against her. "Thank you Mistress. That was..... wonderful."

"You're welcome. But there is something wrong here."

Christy looked up at her and trembled. "What Mistress?"

"Something every slave should have, that you don't my girl. And we're going to fix that. Let's go get cleaned up and we'll go out and take care of that."

"Yes Mistress," Christy said, quite obviously not knowing what her Mistress was talking about.

They showered together. Without having to give an order Christy washed her. She was ever so gentle, as if Lauren was made of glass. When she was done, she started to wash herself, but Lauren took the loofa away from her and washed her in turn. They rinsed and dried off and then Lauren went to get dressed. Christy followed her. "Well, go get dressed love, we're going out." Lauren said.

"What would you like me to wear Mistress?"

It had never occured to Lauren to control what Christy wore. But Christy had obviously surrendered that part of her life as well. And Laurens mind turned down many arousing corners. "Ok, let's go take a look at your wardrobe," she said to give herself time to organize her thoughts.

Christy's wardrobe was sadly very old maid like. Plain underthings, and very conservative styles of dress made Lauren think that she'd have to have Christy get a whole new wardrobe. At least for when the girl wasn't with her church people.

"Do you have any stay up stockings or a garterbelt dear?" she asked.

"No Mistress."

"Do you have any well, pretty underthings or are they all designed for wear and not show?"

Christy blushed and that was all the answer Lauren needed. Of course she didn't have any daring or racy clothing. The girl had been a nun in all but name.

"Ok, we're about the same size give or take. Let's go see if anything of mine fits you."

"Yes Mistress," Christy said happily.

Christy was a little larger in the chest than Lauren, but she had a wonderful bra that had never quite fit right. She handed it to her girl and told her to try it on.

"I think it's broken Mistress," Christy said once she'd got it on. The lacy black demi bra gave plenty of support to the underside of her breasts and seemed to fit well, but what Christy was referring to was the lack of coverage for her nipples. The bra stopped short in a nice lace edge about an inch and a bit underneath them.

"No sweetheart, it's meant to be that way. And it's perfect."

Christy blushed.

Lauren handed her a pair of nude stay up stockings and watched her put them on. Christy's pussy moved in interesting ways as the girl bent each leg and pulled the stockings up her legs.

Next, Lauren handed her girl a black loose fitting skirt that came to mid thigh. Not too short, but short enough to really get into Christy's head. She had probably never worn one above the knee. "What about panties Mistress?" Christy asked as she pulled the skirt up.

"You're done with panties my girl," Lauren said smiling. "Except when you are on your menses, or when I want your pussy dressed up, you are not ever to wear panties again."

Christy blushed, but replied demurely, "Understood Mistress."

With just a bit of the devil in her as the old saying goes, Laurens final piece to the outfit was a white button up vest type blouse with neither sleeve nor collar that was cut far below what Christy would have worn, but was still plenty conservative for most people. It fit ok, though it seemed just a tad tight around the chest, but Lauren had a wonderful feeling in the pit of her stomach looking at her girl dressed like that.

"Mistress, you can see my nipples if you look closely."

"Can you? Oh well, sweetheart, I'm sure no one but me will notice. Now go pick your sexiest pair of heels, then do your makeup. And I'd like you to do your make up a little bit, uhm, what is the word.... slutty. Understood?"

Christy blushed but readily agreed. "Yes Mistress." And she left the room.

That gave Lauren time to dress herself. She chose black knee high stockings, black lacey panties, black form fitting pants, black lacey bra, dark red scoop neck sleeveless blouse. Strappy red two and a half inch heels that matched her blouse gave her a bit of height and accented her long legs. Then she threw on a black leather jacket over top. It was autumn and was a bit cool for a sleeveless top.

She left her room and went to the bath to fix her maked up just as Christy was coming out. Aside from her foundation, Christy had on dark eyeliner, deep purple eyeshadow, dark red lips, and a little more red tinted blush than was strictly necessary to accent her beautiful girls cheekbones. It wasn't what most would call slutty, but for Christy it was extremely daring.

"Good girl," she said as they met in the hall.

"Thank you Mistress," Christy said and Lauren knew she was blushing though she couldn't see it underneath the makeup.

"Now wait by the door while I finish getting ready," Lauren ordered easily.

"Yes Mistress," Christy complied.

Lauren did her makeup somewhere between tasteful and dramatic. She didn't usually apply quite this much, but she had an image to present. She grabbed her purse and found Christy standing obediently by the door. She looked at her girl and realized she'd probably be a bit cold in that sleeveless top. "Oh well, she thought, I can always turn the heat on in the car. And then her mind went to naughty places when she considered ways to turn up the heat.

"Alright my girl, let's go."

She locked the door behind them and they walked to the car. She saw that Christy was walking two paces behind. "Love, walk with me unless I say otherwise, alright?"

"Yes Mistress," Christy said quietly and moved to catch up.

Hmmmm, calling me Mistress out here in daylight public territory. My girl has guts.

As she opened Christy's door she noticed that Christy hadn't brought her purse. Of course not, I didn't tell her to, she thought. She filed that away and helped her girl into the car and shut the door.

In the car she noticed that Christy had goosebumps at the chill in the air. It wasn't exactly cold, but at around fifty five degree's she was sure her girl wasn't exactly warm either. She put the key in the ignition and then looked at her girl. "There's something wrong here sweetie."

"What Mistress? What did I do wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong my girl, it's just that I can't see your pussy."

Christy blushed.

"It may not be the most beautiful part of you, but it is beautiful. The new rule is, that unless I tell you otherwise, you are to pull up your skirt, and sit on the car seat in your bare flesh."

"Yes Mistress," Christy replied, and pulled her skirt up with some difficulty as she was sitting on it.

"That's a lot better sweetie," Lauren said making a point to oggle her love.

"Thank you Mistress," Christy blushed.

Lauren started the car and drove for a bit. As the car warmed up she turned the heat on and she could see Christy felt more comfortable.

They arrived at a shop that Lauren had only visited once or twice. And she had never been quite so serious about the visit as she was this time. She parked on the street and turned the wheel and then turned the engine off. "You can fix your skirt now hon."

Christy blushed again but said nothing as she removed her seat belt and then pulled her skirt into it's usual position. She reached for the door handle but Lauren stopped her.

Lauren got out of the car and went around to the passenger side and opened Christy's door for her. She held out her hand and Christy took it and stepped out the car gingerly. Lauren locked the car and they went inside.

Lauren kept a close eye on Christy as she led her inside. She saw Christy's eyes widen and stare at eveything in wide eyed wonder. Obviously Christy had never been inside a bdsm/sex shop before. Lauren smiled tightly and kept a tight rein on herself.

Christy followed her around as she casually glanced at things, but Lauren knew in the main, what her priority was and waited for a salesperson to approach them.

An older and matronly sales lady approached them and asked, "Is there anything I could help you with ladies?"

Christy blushed, but Lauren replied evenly, "Yes dear, we are looking for slave collars."

"Day collars or play collars Ma'am?" the lady asked.

"Well, play collars at first dear," Lauren replied. "And then once we figure out what is needed, perhaps a day collar, and perhaps more.

"Right this way ladies," the sale woman smiled..

Lauren followed her, and Christy, blushing, followed Lauren.

They hadn't been all that far from the play collars Lauren found out. The woman brought them two aisles over and down a bit and then spread her hand and said "Here they are. Do you know what size you need?"

"The collar is for Christy here. But I don't know what size she is," Lauren replied.

Christy blushed but didn't say anything.

The sales lady was very helpful and asked Lauren, "Would you like me to measure her neck?"

Christy blanched.

Lauren replied, "That would be lovely thank you."

"Alright, I'll be right back ladies," and the woman headed down the aisle.

"How are you feeling Christy?" Lauren asked.

"I'm very embarrassed Mistress. Good girls don't come to these kinds of places," Christy answered.

"Well, you're right about that. But what was it you told me about that?"

"I'm not a good girl anymore. I'm a slave, Mistress."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes Mistress," Christy whimpered.

Lauren smiled.

It wasn't long before the lady had returned. "Ok ladies, I have the measuring tape. May I measure her neck?" she asked, looking directly at Lauren.

"Please do dear," Lauren replied noting the casual, but strict adherence to one of the few lifestyle rules she knew was written in stone. 'Always ask permission before touching another person's property. Whether it be a flogger, a sex toy, or another human being.'

The lady took a seamstress' tape measure and circled Christy's neck with it. Christy held herself still as the woman carefully took care not to pull it too tight.

She pinched it at the mark, and pulled her hands away from Christy's neck. "Twelve inches. I know right where we can find what you need."

"Lead on," Lauren replied.

"It isn't far," the woman said stepping about five paces down the aisle and showing them a selection of collars.

Lauren had a look while the sales woman looked on. She made sure to keep an eye on Christy who was blushing hard. "Which do you prefer my girl?" Lauren asked, twisting her tail a little.

"I'm not sure..... Mistress, there are so many to look at." She replied making Lauren very proud of her boldness.

"Take your time slave," Lauren replied, matching her girls boldness with her own.

"Yes Mistress," Christy replied quietly.

They looked for a couple of minutes and Lauren saw several that she liked. A couple that were a bit well, extravagant, and a couple of others that were less so. All were utilitarian.

Christy surprised her in her ability to choose one in front of the sales lady. "I like this one Mistress," she said, touching one of the more utilitarian ones. It was about an inch and a half wide and made of black leather. It had little diamond shaped studs in the center of it's leather band, as well as eight O rings spaced at even intervals for ease of use in binding, well, anything to anything. It also had at it's back a u bolt and slot in it's opposite end to lock it in place with a padlock. Lauren smiled. It had been one she had been considering as well. "Well take that one hon." she said to the sales woman.

"Very good Ma'am, is there anything else I can help you with today?" she asked smiling.

"Yes there is dear," Lauren replied. She handed the car keys to Christy and said, "Wait in the car slave."

"Yes Mistress," Christy blushed as she took the keys and started walking away. Lauren touched her and she turned, "You can start the car and turn the heat on if you like.

"Yes Mistress, thank you," Christy replied and left.

Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers