Doomsday Trickery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanda_T
Amanda_T
117 Followers

"Spread your legs my girl, the egg is next."

Christy did so and Lauren lubed up a little black egg with a wire on it and inserted it into her vagina with just the wire hanging out. It wasn't on. "Don't let it fall out my girl."

"No Mistress," Christy said making sure to keep her vaginal muscles tight.

Lauren bent down at Christy's feet and said "Lift your leg dear." "Now the other."

Then Lauren pulled up a little butterfly looking thing and put it in place over Christy's mound and wiggled it a bit until it touched her most sensitive flesh. It was held on by strings that held it in place directly over her mound. It was not turned on either. But Christy was beginning to be.

Lauren took out the play collar she had bought and fastened it around her girls neck. It fit perfectly. "I guess that lady knew what she was talking about hmmm my girl?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Up on the table my girl." Lauren said, taking her hand and helping her up there. She lay her girl down with her head at the edge of one end, and her knees bent over the end of the other. She took out a pair of leather cuffs and held one up. "Arm." She said.

Christy held out a wrist to her Mistress. Lauren fastened the cuff around her wrist tightly, but with just a little wiggle room. "Other one." And she did the same to the other. She took a chain and pulled her girls wrists behind her head and fastened them together through one of the d rings at the back of her collar.

She took a long silk scarf out of the bag and tied it to Christy's arm by the elbow, and then to the table leg and pulled just enough so that her elbow was held away from her face. Then she did the same to the other arm. Another long scarf was used to fasten one leg to one of the table legs, and a fourth, to tie her other leg to the opposite. Christy's legs were spread wide open and her charms lay completely exposed. Lauren found her girl very inviting but restrained her desire.

She brought a pair of nipple clamps, with rubber covered ends, and a chain that linked the pair out and held them up for Christy to see. Christy's eyes widened.

Lauren set them on Christy's chest, one end resting on the softness of her breast, and the other rested between her two mounds. Then she turned to Christy and smiled. "Now to get my ice cream," she said with obvious relish.

She dug around in the refridgerator for a few moments and brought out some stuff that Christy couldn't see, though she lifted her head as much as she could to look. Lauren got the ice cream out of the freezer, double chocolate with chocolate chips, and set it on one side of hte table near Christy's hip. She then got a cutting board, and placed it between Christy's legs. Christy's eyes were wide open as she saw her Mistress with a small knife. She was unable to tear her eyes away when her Mistress picked up something and showed it to her. A strawberry. "Need to trim these my girl." Christy whimpered and lay her head back.

She heard her Mistress cutting the green bits and stems off the strawberries and she saw her put one in her mouth and close her eyes. "mmmm these are soo good. Would you like one my dear?"

Christy whimpered, "Yes please Mistress."

Lauren walked over to her head and held a plump and juicy looking one just a few inches from Christy's mouth. Christy looked up at her and Lauren smiled encouragingly. Christy lifted her head and gently took the strawberry in her lips. Lauren did not let go when Christy tried to pull it into her mouth. She looked at her Mistress who smiled encouragingly, "Come on girl."

Christy started nibbling at it while Lauren held it in between finger and thumb. She sucked at it, and bit at it, taking small pieces of it off the whole, while her Mistress held it. "You're such a good girl," Lauren said as she watched her. After a time of nibbling and sucking at it, and biting as much off as she dared, there wasn't a lot of the strawberry left. Lauren smiled at her and said again, "Good girl," and took the rest of the strawberry and popped it into her own mouth and then returned to the other end of the table to finish cutting up the ones she seemed to plan on putting on her ice cream. Then Christy moaned as Lauren held up a banana. "Do you like banana's my girl?"

Christy whimpered, "Yes Mistress."

"I thought you did. Ice cream is so much better with a few slices of banana, don't you think?"

"Yes Mistress," she said as her breath seemed to catch.

Lauren spent a minute or two working on the board between Christy's legs and then asked Christy, "Would my girl like a bit of banana?"

Christy smiled and said "Yes please Mistress."

Lauren smiled in response and returned to her head. She held a healthy slice of banana just a couple of inches above her girls mouth and looked down at her and smiled.

Christy lifted her head and gently lipped the slice and nibbled at it as she had done with the strawberry. When Christy had managed to eat half the slice through Laurens fingers, Lauren let her have the rest and petted her hair. Then she returned to between Christy's legs. She worked there for a few moments and then moved the board back to the counter. "This is going to be soooooo good my girl. Don't you agree?"

Christy whimpered and whispered "Yes Mistress."

Lauren put a few things next to the container of ice cream near Christy's hip.

She leaned over Christy's chest and picked up the nipple clamps. She opened one clamp and slowly let it clamp down on Christy's nipple. Christy squealed, and then breathed deeply. Lauren smiled and did the same with the other. "Owwww owwww owwww," Christy said, and then breathed deeply in and out.

Lauren smiled and then reached over to Christy's pussy and turned on the butterfly vibe. Christy whimpered. Then she turned on the egg. More whimpers.

"Alright my girl, I'm going to show you how I like my ice cream so pay attention."

Christy lifted her head to watch.

Lauren scooped out a large scoop of the ice cream and placed it directly on Christy's taught belly, right over her belly button. Christy whimpered at the feeling of wet cold touched her. Lauren smiled and dug out another scoop and placed it just above that one. Christy whimpered again. A third and final scoop was placed below that one making Christy whimper more. "Now I want my special dish to be careful not to spill my ice cream ok my girl? That would make me very sad, and we might have to start all over."

"Yes Mistress," Christy breathed.

"Now that we've got the ice cream in the dish, we add the strawberries," Lauren said, taking her time in selecting just the right spots for five pieces of strawberry. "And now the bananas," she said and did the same with the banana slices.

"Do you think it's ready my girl?"

Christy was shivering a bit, but she herself didn't know if it was from the pain of the clamps, the cold of the ice cream, or from the two vibes. She nodded and said "Yes Mistress."

"Nope my girl. There is still something missing." Lauren held up a bottle of chocolate syrup. Christy giggled.

Lauren smiled as she poured a generous amount of chocolat syrup on her ice cream, letting plenty of it spill down the sides of Christy's belly, and some dripped down her belly toward her pubic mound. Christy gasped as the cold touched her there and began to pool at the top of the butterfly vibe and run down the insides of her legs.

"There," Lauren said triumphantly. "Now it's ready. This is going to be sooooo good my girl."

All Christy could do was moan and whimper and shiver and shake.

Lauren sat on the edge of the table and gently inserted a spoon into the ice cream. Very slowly she took a bit and put it in her mouth and closed her eyes and 'mmmm"'d in enjoyment of it. She made a great show of enjoying it while her girl writhed and moaned and whimpered.

"I love this ice cream my girl. And the dish it has been served on is just divine."

Christy whimpered again.

Lauren dipped her finger in the chocolate sauce that was running down the sides of Christy's pussy and ran her finger through it, very, very, slowly. Then she made a great show of putting the finger in her mouth and enjoying the taste. "Oh my girl, chocolate flavoured pussy cream. Mmmmmmmmm."

Christy whimpered again and her body shook as she experienced a powerful orgasm.

"Did my special ice cream dish just cum?" Lauren asked innocently.

"Yes Mistress," Christy whimpered.

"Oh? I guess my dish is enjoying my ice cream as much as I am." Lauren smiled.

Christy lay her head back down on the table and moaned.

Lauren ran her finger through the chocolat syrup dripping down Christy's pussy again and held it over Christy's lips. "Would my girl like a taste of my chocolate flavoured pussy cream?"

Christy whimpered and said breathlessly, "Yes please Mistress."

"I don't know if I should give you any my girl. You don't seem to want it very badly." Lauren said and smiled a thin smile while her eyes laughed. She took another bite of her ice cream with her spoon while Christy began to beg. "Please Mistress, chocolate flavoured pussy cream sounds soooo good. May your girl please taste your magnificent creation?"

"That's much better my girl. I guess you do want some after all. You may lick my fingers clean."

"Thank you Mistress," Christy said as she leaned her head up and began to lick the chocolate off Laurens fingers. She was careful not to use her lips or take her Mistress' fingers in her mouth because her Mistress had been very clear in the permission she had given.

Lauren took another couple of spoonsfulls of ice cream and ate them while she allowed Christy to lick her fingers.

She had been keeping an eye on the clock and as she saw that it had been nearly twenty minutes since she put the clamps on her girls nipples, she reached down with both hands and removed both clamps at the same time in a quick motion.

"Ooooowwwwwww," Christy cried.

"Yes my girl, I have heard that they are more painful coming off than going on." Lauren smiled. Then she returned to eating her ice cream.

She ate slowly and relished every last bite. Christy was shaking, shivering, moaning and whimpering the whole time. She had two more orgasms before Lauren had eaten all the ice cream and fruit. Lauren smiled, "Almost done my girl, there is just all this chocolate syrup and melted ice cream left." She leaned over her girl and began delicately licking the syrupy mess from her girl's belly. Much of it had run down her sides, and down to her pussy and onto the table between her legs. When Lauren was confident that she had gotten enough of it off her girl's belly, she slowly followed the trail of chocolate syrup and melted ice cream down to her girl's pussy. She gently moved the butterfly out of the way and began a proper clean up.

Christy was a moaning whimpering quivering mess. And Laurens tongue only made her more so. In minutes she was experiencing her third orgasm. Lauren pulled her head up and looked at her girl and smiled as her eyes laughed. "All done!" she said happily and turned off the egg. Christy moaned in relief and lay back and began to relax for the first time since the butt plug had been inserted.

Lauren carefully untied her girl, but left the collar on, and left the egg, off, and the butt plug, where they were. She led her girl to the bedroom and cuddled and held her and stroked her hair and told her softly how she was such a good girl and how much she loved her. Christy held her tightly at first, and then relaxed into her arms and lay there in a bit of a daze and let her Mistress sooth, and comfort her, and she knew that she was loved.

Christy didn't exactly lose track of the time, but it ceased to matter. She lay there long. Lauren held her, petted and stroked her hair, and touched her gently and whispered things in her ear for a long while. Then she fell silent and just held her and the warmth of their bodies was overshadowed by the warmth of their love.

It got dark. And they remained as they were for a long while afterward. Finally Christy stirred. She rolled so that she was facing her Mistress and kissed her shyly on the lips. "Mistress?" she whispered.

"Yes my sweet?"

"I love you."

Lauren tightened her arms around her for a moment and replied softly, "I love you too."

They lay there in silence for a bit, and Lauren worried about what would happen when this so called "prophecy" of the end of the world didn't come. How would her girl react to that? What would her, well, weird, beliefs cause her to feel? How would she react?

That had been the deepest cause for all of Laurens reticence she realized. She loved Christy. And she liked Dominating her as well. More than she had suspected she could like that role. But there remained that fear of what would come the day after "doomsday." She couldn't take it. She had to ask.

"My girl?"

"Yes Mistress?" Christy said looking her in the eyes.

"What happens, on the outside chance, just supposing, that this prophet you saw was wrong and the world doesn't end in a week and a half?"

Christy smiled and shrugged. "The world's got to end sometime, Mistress," she said, her eyes shining brightly.

"That's exactly what Mark said to me my girr....." She looked at her girl hard, suspicion rising and her heart trembling in fear. Christy smiled and snuggled tightly against her body and whispered again, "I love you Mistress."

And this dear reader, is the end of part one.

I am afraid I have decided that this is the place I must, for now, leave you hanging. There will be a second installment that will resolve Lauren's sudden realization, and will help the story reveal that perhaps two souls had been freed, and not merely the one we have all assumed.

Until then, pleasant reading... and loving.

Amanda_T
Amanda_T
117 Followers