Doomsday Trickery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanda_T
Amanda_T
116 Followers

Lauren turned to the sales woman and explained her needs. She spent another thirty minutes in the store and then paid for her purchases.

She returned to the car with two bags in hand, to find it running. She put her two bags in the back seat and got into the drivers seat. She looked over at her girl who looked beautiful in her white sleeveless top with her nipples poking through. But then she frowned. She stared intensely at Christy's skirt covered bottom. Christy noticed where she was staring and blushed and remembered and pulled up her skirt so that her bare flesh was on the seat and Lauren could see her lovely naked pussy.

"That's better my girl. I do hope I won't have to make an issue of this."

"No Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress, I was distracted. I will accept whatever punishment you wish."

Lauren put her seat belt on and pulled out of her parking space and considered that.

"How did you feel about going into the shop so openly my girl?" Lauren asked.

"My pussy is wet again Mistress," Christy replied and blushed.

"Oh really?" Lauren asked and reached over with one hand while the other remained on the steering wheel. She grabbed Christy's pussy and slid a finger between her lips. It came away slick. "You're right my girl. Now that is a wet pussy."

Christy blushed.

"And my finger is covered in your juices dear. Clean it off."

Christy leaned forward and took Laurens finger in her mouth and sucked it softly. Lauren didn't want to have an accident so she didn't prolong it. "Good girl," She said.

"Thank you Mistress."

Lauren smiled at her girl and then returned her focus to her driving and silently planned out their evening.

Just to see how her girl would react she asked, "Did you see that guy at the end of the hall looking at you as we were walking around sweetie?"

"No Mistress," Christy said a bit nervously.

"I'm pretty sure he could see what you weren't wearing," she tortured her girl just a little. "In fact, he was staring at you like he was going to bore holes in your nipples," Lauren said casually. Christy blushed deep red, up to her ears and whimpered.

"What was that Christy?" Lauren asked.

"It wasn't a word Mistress," Christy replied. "It was a whimper."

"Oh? And why did you whimper?"

"Because it made me hot Mistress," Christy said blushing harder.

"Oh. Ok. Good to know my girl," Lauren said finally letting her off the hook.

They got home and Lauren helped Christy out of the car again and they went into the appartment. As soon as the door was locked behind them Christy started removing her clothing. Lauren smiled and said, "I'd like you to keep that outfit where you can get at it again love."

"Yes Mistress," Christy blushed as she realized she'd be wearing it out again.

Lauren took her two bags to her bedroom and closed the door behind her and opened them. She put a few of the things away, but two items remained out. She put one on the edge of the bed, sticking out just a bit, and she grabbed the other and headed for the living room.

"Oh girl!" she said loud enough for Christy to hear her. Christy came out of her room and knelt at Laurens feet.

"Yes Mistress?"

Lauren pulled out the collar she had bought for her girl and held it up. "Would you like to wear this?"

Christy bent forward and kissed Laurens stockinged feet. "Yes please Mistress."

"Well, you're going to have to earn it my girl since you disobeyed a rule today."

"Yes Mistress," Christy said looking at the floor.

"I want you to crawl into my bedroom, and without touching it with your hands, bring me the item that is on the bed."

"Yes Mistress," Christy replied and started crawling.

It wasn't a big appartment and Christy didn't really have too far to go, but Lauren enjoyed watching her girl crawl away from her, her generous ass disappearing into her room for a moment. She didn't take long to appear again, paddle in her mouth, still crawling, and a bit shamefaced.

She brought it to Lauren and knelt before her with the paddle in her mouth and waited for her Mistress to take it from her. Lauren smiled at her and petted her head and her hair and said softly, "That's a good girl."

She could see Christy's eyes brighten just a bit. But Lauren made no move to take the paddle out of her mouth. She petted her girls hair for a few long moments. Then she held out her hand in a stop motion and said "Stay," and left the room leaving Christy kneeling with the paddle in her mouth facing away from the direction Lauren had gone.

Lauren went to the kitchen and made noises like she was busy. She then silently walked back to the doorway between the rooms and watched her girl. Christy didn't move. She shivered a bit but Lauren knew it wasn't cold in the appartment.

She let Christy sweat it for a bit, then she silently went back into the kitchen and not so quietly grabbed a kitchen chair. It didn't have arms so it would be perfect for her needs.

She brought the chair out and set it in the middle of the living room floor. Christy of course couldn't see it as she was facing the other way, but she could hear. Lauren took a seat in the chair and said, "My girl, turn towards me."

Christy did and Lauren could see her girls struggle. Not wanting it to be a hard test she eased up on the tension. "Crawl over to me."

Christy did and knelt at her feet. Christy's drool was sliding down the edges of the paddle and onto her breasts. Lauren found that quite attractive but didn't stop to admire it long. She held out a hand, and Christy gently placed the paddle in it with her mouth and waited for her to take it.

Lauren took the handle gently and eased it out of her girls mouth. Christy worked her mouth a little and swallowed a few times as she looked up at her Mistress a little fearfully.

"You know why you brought this to me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And you know what I must do?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And you know why I must do it?"

"Yes Mistress."

With each agreement Lauren could see Christy's shame at her failure.

"Crawl onto my lap with that ass in the air."

Christy did, seemingly eager for it to be all over. When she was positioned over her Mistress' knee, with her hands touching the floor on one side for balance, and her toes touching on the other Lauren gently touched the paddle to her bottom. Christy flinched. She lifted the paddle off her girls ass and put her hand on it instead. She caressed it gently, and massaged her girls muscles. She lifted her hand and gently touched the paddle to her ass again. Again Christy flinched expecting pain.

Lauren lifted the paddle again, and brought it down with a "slap!" Christy cried out, more in fear than in pain as the paddle had been louder than painful. Lauren left the paddle sitting gently on her ass for a bit. Then she lifted it and replaced it with her hand, and softly, gently, caressed and massaged her girls lovely ass. Then she lifted her hand, and "SLAP!" Christy jumped and cried out agian. It had hurt more this time. Lauren left the paddle on her ass for a minute. Then again, replaced it with her hand. A few long moments of gentle caresses and soft touches, and then she lifted her hand again. "SLAP!" Christy cried out with from real pain this time. Lauren left the paddle on her ass for a few moments and then lifted it. Christy's ass was a bit red. She caressed her girls ass for a few moments and then said, "The lesson has been taught my girl. Don't make me repeat it."

"Yes Mistress," and Christy started crying.

Lauren pulled her up and led her to her bed and held her. When her cries petered out, Lauren began caressing her. Teasing her. Sensuously, delicatly, waking her nerves and arousing desire and passion in her. Lauren ran her fingers down her girls body and began working on her pussy. It was drenched. Her finger slid inside her with almost no resistance. As if her girl were only waiting to open to her touch. She slid in a second finger, feeling the slickness, and the tightness of her girls entrance, squeezing her two fingers. She fucked her girl with her fingers for a few minutes and Christy began to whimper and moan, and clutch at Laurens other arm. Lauren slid a third finger into her girl, and Christy moaned loudly. She moved down her girls body and used the fingers of her other hand to caress Christy's clit. It wasn't long until Christy was cumming. Her muscles clamped down around Laurens fingers, jamming them together tightly, and one hand clutched at Lauren's shoulder while her other squeezed the bedsheets as her cry of "IloveyouMistress" came out seemingly all in one word, but Lauren understood her.

Lauren held her tightly for a while. "Thank you Mistress," Christy said.

"You're welcome my girl."

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," Lauren replied.

They lay like that for a while.


Lauren looked at her girl who was snuggled close and sighed. And then she decided to implement her plan for the evening.

"Does my slave girl like games?" She asked her girl.

"Sometimes Mistress."

"I have an idea for a game that my sweet slave might like."

"Really Mistress? What is it?" Christy's curiousity was perked and she was looking up so innocently that Lauren had to laugh.

"It's a kind of guessing game."

"Oh. I'm not good at those Mistress."

"Oh, I think you might like this one."

"Really? What is it?"

"Well, I really think we should discuss rewards and penalties for playing before I tell you more."

Christy's eyes widened at the word "penalty", "I don't want to be a bad girl anymore Mistress."

"No sweetie, I'm not going to punish you if you fail."

"Oh. Well what kinds of rewards and penalties are you talking about Mistress?"

"Well, here's what I was thinking my girl. You would have five opportunities to figure it out. The sooner you figure it out, the more rewards you will get."

"And if I fail in those five times Mistress?" Christy asked a little apprehensively.

"Then each time you fail I get a reward, which is your forfeit."

"What will the forfeit be Mistress?"

"Let's talk about that why don't we my girl? As well as the rewards? This is supposed to be a fun game so I don't want to go too heavy on the forfeit."

"Yes Mistress," Christy agreed.

They talked about what Christy liked, and then Lauren framed the game. "At the end of the game my dear, we are going to have some ice cream. You do like ice cream right?"

"Yes Mistress," Christy's eyes lit up.

"Ok. Now, you will have five opportunities to figure out the answer to what it is that I want. If you succeed on the first attempt, you will have all five rewards while you eat your ice cream."

"Do I have to eat fast Mistress?"

"No my girl, one of the rules, is that we can have as much ice cream as we want, (within reason), and we can take as long as we want to eat it."

"Oh goody," Christy said eagerly.

"So let's talk about five rewards that you might like." Lauren said.

They decided that Christy's most important reward, would be for her Mistress to stroke and pet her hair and head while she ate. So Lauren said "Ok my girl, then that will be the last reward. You will get that reward if you figure it out on the last attempt or sooner."

"Yes Mistress."

The next to last reward was having her Mistress caress her breasts and belly. "That will be the second to last reward."

"Yes Mistress."

The middle reward was that Christy would get to sit in Laurens lap.

The fourth reward was that Lauren would caress Christy's clit on occasion, with the hand that was already to be caressing her breasts and belly.

And her last reward, which she would only get if she figured out the game on the first try would be to have a vibrator turned on inside her as she ate her ice cream.

Christy's eyes sparkled as they discussed it all.

Then Lauren said "Now, no matter what happens, we both get ice cream. But I get to eat my ice cream first."

"Of course Mistress." Christy agreed.

"Now here are my rewards, which will be your forfeits. Each time you fail to figure it out, out of the five chances you will get, will mean that I get one of my rewards, which is a forfeit for you. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress, but what kinds of things do you want?"

"I will tell you my girl. The most important one is the dish I eat my ice cream out of. I want a very special dish. So if you fail to figure it out on the first attempt, I'm going to have my special dish."

"But Mistress, none of our dishes are all that special."

"I'm going to have a very special dish my girl. I'm going to lie you on the table and I'm going to eat my ice cream off your belly."

Christy's eyes widened and her mouth opened in a little 'o' shape and her pussy twitched.

"Now the second most important of my rewards, will again, have to do with my dish. I don't want it moving around and spilling my ice cream. That would be bad wouldn't it?"

"Yes Mistress," Christy said a bit breathlessly.

"So if you fail on your second attempt, I'm going to tie my dish down. I'll bind your hands and feet so my special dish can't move. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress," Christy's breath was coming faster.

"Now my third reward, of course has to do with my special dish." Lauren said and Christy was enthralled. "I like it that though my dish can't really escape, she might squirm a bit, so I'm going to put a brand new butt plug I bought today into my girls ass while I eat off my special dish."

"Yes Mistress," Christy blushed.

"Now my fourth reward, well, I won't want my dish tooooo comfortable," Lauren said with emphasis. "I'm going to put a pair of nipple clamps on my girl while I eat off my special dish."

Christy's eyes widened and her breath came quick.

"Yes Mistress," she breathed.

"And if you fail the last time, I want my last reward to be a very horny dish. So I will be putting a lovely vibrating egg in my girls pussy and a butterfly vibrator on her clit while I eat my ice cream from my very special dish."

Christy whimpered.

"There, now we've got the rewards for each of us. I think I'll get ready for the game. Why don't you go turn the tv on and I'll get comfortable?"

"Yes Mistress," Christy said, her chest still rising and falling raggedly.

Lauren wondered if Christy would want to lose more than win. In any case, she intended on giving her girl a fair chance to lose.

She went into her room and stripped off her clothes and put on a baby doll camisole type nightie with no panties. She sprayed on just a bit of perfume, on her neck, a dab behind her ears, and just a small spray of it on her pubic area and around her vaginal lips. She smiled, and returned to the living room.

Christy had the tv on and was sitting on the floor. Lauren shook her head and went and got a large cushion and had her girl sit on it. Christy thanked her by kissing her feet. Lauren smiled and petted her hair.

Then she got her purse and pulled out her camera. She used a wire to connect it to the tv and in moments Christy was watching a little video of a lovely brunette masturbating on this very floor. Christy turned beet red but watched intently. Lauren sat on the couch and waited until Christy was deeply involved. "My girl?" She said softly.

Christy didn't turn her head away from the scene she found so fascinating, and Lauren smiled. She took her hand down to her pubic area and tapped her pussy twice, making just enough noise to be heard. But of course Christy's eyes were glued to the tv and she didn't see the movement. She turned her head at the sound but by then it was too late to have seen. Lauren smiled at her. Christy smiled happily and then with nothing else forthcoming from her Mistress, returned to her watching.

Lauren asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Christy blushed. "Yes Mistress," she said quietly.

Lauren let her get her watch until it ended. "Ok my girl, the floor is getting pretty dirty. Please sweep it."

"Yes Mistress," Christy said, looking up at her with a questioning expression for a moment, but then stood and went to get the broom and dust pan.

Once Christy was obviously focused on the task she had been given, Lauren once again said, "My girl?"

Christy replied "Yes Mistress?" As she glanced her way and then back to what she was doing. She of course missed Laurens double tap on her fair flesh, but she heard the sound once again and looked over at her Mistress with that questioning look. Lauren smiled at her. Christy began to look confused but when her Mistress didn't do anything else, she went back to her task.

When Christy was done Lauren thanked her and asked her to bring a chair in from the kitchen. When Christy brought it in she asked her where she wanted it. Lauren looked her in the eyes and held them with her will and said, "Gee, I don't know girl," and then tapped her pussy twice quickly and continued her speaking, "over by the door."

Christy hadn't noticed Laurens fingers even though she had been looking at her. But she had heard the twin tapping sounds. She began to get very confused and began to wonder what exactly it was that her Mistress was after.

She put the chair down, and then her Mistress said "No, I guess I don't want it in here after all my girl. Please take it back to the kitchen. "Yes Mistress," said a poor and very confused girl. She picked it up and as she had almost made it to the kitchen her Mistress said, "My girl?"

Christy looked. She looked hard. Her Mistress was looking at her and smiling and asked, "I hope that chair isn't too heavy for you."

As she spoke she held her girls eyes and lightly tapped her pussy twice making that double tapping sound. Christy had been looking only at her face, and hadn't quite seen her hands move in her peripheral vision. But she did look down. But by the time she looked down, Laurens hand was back at her side. "Uhm, no.... uhm, Mistress. It's not heavy."

Lauren smiled and gave her a few long seconds to figure it out. But when she didn't Lauren pointed to the kitchen and she returned the chair. She came back and knelt at her Mistress' feet.

"What do you want to do now Mistress?" she asked, uncertainly.

"I want to eat my ice cream."

Christy's eyes opened wide and she breathed, "Did I miss all five chances Mistress?"

"Yes my girl, you did."

"Oh," she said and looked down at the ground. Then, "What was it you were doing and why Mistress, if I may ask?"

Lauren spread her legs wide as she sat on the sofa and pointed to a spot on the ground and said "Kneel right there please my girl and I will show you."

Christy knelt on the spot which was right between Laurens legs and about six inches away from where her feet rested on the ground.

Lauren said "My girl?"

Christy looked up at her and this time, she did notice her Mistress' hand moving. She heard the double taps and finally understood what her Mistress had been doing. Then she sat there for a moment trying to figure out what it meant. Then her eyes lit up and she crawled forward between her Mistress' legs and began to lick her pussy.

"That's exactly right my girl, but it will have to wait," Lauren said taking her girls head in her hand by the hair and gently pulling her back. "I did that five times already, and you missed it. I want my ice cream on my special dish."

Christy's eyes widened and the thoughts of her failure evaporated as she looked ahead to what was scary, but also exciting. "Yes Mistress," she breathed.

Christy followed Lauren to the kitchen. Lauren had her wait there while she fetched her bag of toys. "Bend over my girl," she ordered. Christy did and soon felt cold wet lube on her anus. Her Mistress inserted a finger, and Christy whimpered. It didn't exactly hurt, but she was confused on how it felt. After a minute Lauren started moving her finger and Christy decided that it didn't feel so bad after all. More cold lubricant was added and then Christy felt something much larger than a finger push into her hole. It was quite uncomfortable for a moment as she stretched and stretched and then suddenly her sphincter muscle closed around a part of the plug that was significantly smaller. She breathed a sigh of relief though she still felt it was a bit uncomfortable. But her pussy kept twitching.

Amanda_T
Amanda_T
116 Followers