All Comments on 'Doreen is Pregnant Ch. 03: Doreen Delivers'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
8796Porno8796Pornoover 6 years ago
Please continue ...

Please don't bother about some not so good comments here, I liked your story and you should continue it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yup

cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not plausible...

Really you want us to believe that it's possible for this couple to hide the fact that the wife delivered this baby? Additionally how common is it for a still married white woman to deliver a mixed race baby? I have to believe you have a better chance of seeing unicorns walking down main street than finding 3 such women.

For some reason this is a common theme in Literotica and I'm not sure why, but maybe someone else can explain it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I loved the fact that you continued the story after Doreen delivered. Too many cuckold stories end with a pregnancy or suspected pregnancy. I love the way the hubby devoted himself to caring for his wife's love-child. Keep writing stories like this. PLEASE.

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Another good story

This is another good story. The fact the husband did some research concerning Raymond was a very good idea and added to the plot. It would be nice to see one of the wives or all three black bred again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I held his cock and aided the mating process." Good husband. Lucky cuckold. The sperm tastes so much better when it pours out in your face, if it was your own hand that guided the BBC into the woman you love. Breast milk and Bull cum, thats all the nutrition a cuckold really needs. Black Breeding is good for the whole cummunity.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Hot Hot Hot 10 stars to writer. Great writing, Great story. Imagine how your life would be shattered if your wife got knocked up by a Raymond like character. A guy with a monster cock! That would be so heart breaking. Not every guy has a big dick. One time when we had a Bar B Que I shared my gal Janice with a bunch of guys. One poor guy had a dick the size of my finger. Poor guy. This stuff probably. Happens way more than you would think. The moral of the story, 1) don't fuck around. 2) forgive your cheating spouse if you can. Noone is perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Indeed, women everywhere are sharing in a growing lust for large Black phallus. Bellies are swelling and new lifestyles emerging. I think a sisterhood of BBC is quite realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous