Doreen is Pregnant Ch. 03: Doreen Delivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?"

"Look, I am going to level with you. I actually did some checking on my own because of my situation. I found that Raymond seems to be quite attentive to the ladies of the house, especially the young beautiful ladies, if you know what I mean."

"No, I don't know what you mean and I think you had better leave. By the way, what do you mean about your situation?"

"OK, please, just listen. My wife just had a baby girl who looks and is half black. Just like your son. I assume your ex-husband is not black."

"Correct, go on."

"Raymond is the biological father of our little girl. I had a hell of a time wrapping my head around this. I would have never thought that my conservative wife would ever even have an affair. There is no supposition here. My wife came clean after she got pregnant. She said that he slowly seduced her and when she tried to stop him from his advances, he played the race card and shamed her into submission. Now, this is the embarrassing part, after she had sex with him the first time she, uh, she, uhh, became addicted to his cock. Sound familiar?"

She gave a knowing smile. The smile, however seemed to signify certain recognition of what I had told her.

"So, Sharee, did Raymond have anything to do with your divorce?"

"Look, Robert, I, I, uh made a mistake. Yes Raymond knocked me up. My ex and I were trying to get pregnant. When I missed my period, I at least gave it a thought that Raymond might be the father, but I thought our, uh, you know, our mistake was at the time in my cycle when I was not ovulating. I assumed that the father was my ex. When Charley was born, Kevin, my ex, was in the delivery room. The doctor and nurses became eerily quiet and I saw the blood drain from Kevin's face. When they placed the baby on my stomach, I knew the truth."

"It was only the second time that Raymond had..., uh, that Raymond and I had had sex. I should have had an abortion quietly, but I really didn't think that I needed to. Besides, I could never get an abortion anyway. The week after Charley was born, I got the divorce papers. My ex gave me everything we owned. In return, I had to sign an agreement not to file for child support. I loved Kevin and I wish I had not betrayed him, but my situation is very similar to yours."

"Maybe if I had told Kevin up front about the possibility, we might have been like you and your wife. Now, Raymond comes by every two weeks or so and fucks me. Yes, Robert, we don't make love. He fucks me and like your wife, I can't stop. I try to date, but most guys are wary when they find out I have a child. The rest of them are totally gone when they see that Charley is bi-racial."

"I am ashamed to say it, but Raymond introduced me to some of his friends over time. I have a few of them come by late at night and fuck me also. I know that makes me look like a slut, but I have an uncontrollable urge to fuck big cocks. Kevin was very small and I had never had sex like I did with Raymond."

I held her hand and said, "I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I appreciate you sharing this with me. Do you know of other women who have had sex with Raymond?"

"Yes", she said, "That is how I found out accidentally that Raymond was so, well, uh, so well endowed. Judy and Barbara up the street had both fu..., uh, had sex with him and they were both all too happy to share him."

"Actually, I let Raymond seduce me. It wasn't all that hard after hearing of his endowment from my friends. He did not have to seduce me very much, either. Kevin was not very large and he was sensitive about it. Also, he was very jealous. He accused me of having affairs all the time, so he knew that I was not sexually satisfied with him. He did nothing for me when we had sex. He just shot off in my vagina and then rolled over and slept. I had to finish myself off with my hand. I also kept a vibrator in the bathroom cabinet. When Raymond fucked me the first time, I knew that I had to have that big cock. I knew that he had knocked up both Judy and Barbara. Their husbands were more like you."

"It is all around the street about three mixed race babies, but no one says it in front of us. Lloyd and Tim, my friends' husbands don't listen to the gossip either. We figure that we are out there on our own. I shouldn't tell you this, but we swap out babysitting to give us access to Raymond and his friends. Both husbands like to watch their wives getting fucked and they have watched me getting fucked by big black cocks also."

"We try to be discreet, but it is very hard to keep it totally on the sly. We use hotels and other homes also. You and your wife are welcome to come by, if you wish. We might as well be friends since we are all black cock sluts. If you are like Lloyd and Tim, they might very well embrace you also. You know birds of a feather and all. You already know where I live. I will give you my phone number and if you like, talk to your wife and we will set something up."

She had me totally enthralled and I came away with mixed emotions. Initially, I was reluctant to put myself out there as a cuckold to all of these families. I thought about it as I drove the short distance home. I was not ready to tell Doreen any of this. I had some thinking to do. The longer I thought about it, the more turned on I became. Sheree had warmed up to our conversation when I told her my story. In fact, she seemed eager to share her desire to be serviced by black cocks. Just like my Doreen, she didn't love Raymond, but was in love with his big cock. Sheree not only eagerly admitted to fucking Raymond, but revealed that she would fuck almost any big black cock.

The following morning after breastfeeding, showers and baby bath, we had time to talk. I decided to share the story that Sharee had told me. Doreen listened intently then asked me how I had discovered all of this. I told her that I had followed Raymond's crew trucks for awhile until I saw some bi-racial children playing in the yards. It was a little lie for I did not want to admit that I had hired a private detective. I told her that Sharee's husband reacted like I had at first. She asked why Sharee had told me about the "sex parties" as she called them.

"I don't know," I replied. "She seemed reserved at first, then, it all just tumbled out. Once she started, she was very eager to tell me how she could not help returning again and again to Raymond and his friends. She didn't seem eager to find a man and get married again."

Doreen asked, "And she told you to bring our baby by?"

"Yes, she said that the couples took turns babysitting while the others watched Raymond or some other well endowed black guys satisfy the mothers."

"Unbelievable." Doreen exclaimed.

"I have her number, Doreen."

"Do you want to do that?"

"I was as stunned as you are. However if you had told me when we got married that I would become a willing cuckold, I would not have believed THAT, either. It does solve some logistical problems such as travel and babysitting. Also, we all certainly have plenty in common. If you want, I will call her."

"Okay, if you want." Doreen said.

I went into the other room and called Sheree. She seemed delighted that I had called and was eager to meet Doreen and Patti. She told us to come by that afternoon around 3:00 if we could. I accepted and went back into the other room. Doreen seemed a little nervous about meeting Sharee. I told her that it would be no problem. Once she believed that I was indeed a black cock cuckold, she was very personable and open.

We changed, dressed Patti and arrived at Sharee's house on time. We went through the normal parents topics and marveled at both children. It was understood, but never mentioned that our daughter and her son were half siblings. I was holding Patti and Charley was playing with his toys when Sharee invited Doreen into the kitchen to get some refreshments. I heard them giggling while they were pouring the drinks. I could imagine what they were talking about. After about fifteen minutes they returned with the goodies. I could tell that they had bonded plenty already.

We visited for awhile until it was time to end the initial social call. On the short drive home, I asked Doreen how she liked Sharee. She was equally impressed with her as I had been. I asked what they had been giggling about. She said they were talking about Raymond's cock compared to mine and Sharee's ex.

"Honey, we were not making fun. It is just that we were so surprised that any man could have a cock that big, that we were first so embarrassed about being so naive. We had the common feeling about the guilt at first, then the acceptance that we were hooked on black cock. We both never would have thought that this would happen to us."

"She also seemed very interested in my big milky breasts. She said that I would be a great addition to the "club". That is what she called the parents who also have Raymond's children."

"As a matter of fact, Honey, she asked if I would like to come back this evening for a little preview."

"Just you?"

"It is just a spur of the moment thing and she suggested that you keep Patti tonight while I meet the other mothers. It is just a girls meeting tonight and the Dad's are keeping the kids. Lloyd and Tim are keeping all three at Lloyd and Judy's house. They are starting around eight. If everything else works okay, you will eventually meet everyone."

I thought about it and decided that it might be less awkward since it was just the women. She promised to tell me everything when she got home. Also, they were going to take some movies to show the dads. I gave my approval and started looking at the TV listings for something to watch after I put Patti down for bed. Doreen went home and used the breast pump to draw plenty of milk for Patti. She said that she might even have a drink, so she made sure she had enough to last all day Sunday.

Around six o'clock, Doreen asked me to help her shave her legs and pussy bare. She then took a long hot bath. I watched as she began selecting her clothing. She picked out a very short, very sheer skirt. She pulled on a matching low cut scooped neck top. She then began doing her hair and makeup. She was a little heavy on the eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow. It did not look slutty, but it was definitely evening makeup. Just before time to leave, she put on a pair of sexy five inch stilettos.

I did not forget to mention the underwear. She did not wear any. I knew that she would be leaking milk on that top over the course of the next few hours. A slight breeze would lift her light skirt up in the air and anyone who was watching would see her beautiful slick pussy. I was sure that her pussy would also be dripping by the time she arrived at Sharee's.

I was excited all evening as I tended to Patti. I tried to watch TV, but was not really interested. I could not wait to hear what was happening at Sharee's house as the mothers all met Doreen for the first time.

12