D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, well you just tell me the last time you did either of us? Go ahead, tell me," Red said as she walked onto the balcony. "Come on, tell me. It's a pussy parade around the mansion. You were in a major funk because of Cherry and we all knew it. Now, she is back and we couldn't be more pleased. That is the best thing that has ever happened to you. We are so very happy but Mark, we're here, and we love you too."

"I guess I have been preoccupied huh? Well, I'll make it up to both of you, I promise you that." He walked over to Red and kissed her. She held on to him tightly and sighed.

"I am so glad to finally get to know Cherry. She is adorable. I just love her baby. Just love me once in a while hon."

Mark kissed her again and looked into her eyes. "You definitely are an amazing woman."

"She's a delicious woman," Holly said as she arrived with Lindsay and Hank in tow. "You know, I have an idea. What was the first thing you jerkoff's did when you got your new jets? You christened them, didn't you? Well, the workers are all next door, so why don't we christen this club right now."

"You're a day late and a dollar short," Gary grinned as Nancy was already sucking him sweetly. "When Nancy is horny, there is no stopping her. Are you going to stand there watching or are we going to do this thing right"

That was all it took and everyone joined in. Red was all over Mark and Lindsay was undressing Holly. Hank began to undress Lindsay and soon, she was the centerpiece of a wonderful threesome.

Red stripped Mark naked. She was kneeling in front of him with her hot, sweet lips bringing life to his wonderful cock. Nancy was bobbing wildly on Gary's cock and she was moaning sweetly. Gary watched as her sweet ass rose and fell with each inch she inhaled. This little blonde-haired minx had one of the most adorable asses he'd ever seen.

"God your cock feels good baby," Nancy purred. She pushed him to one of the large sofas and crawled up his body. She settled herself on his long, thick cock and sighed as he filled her. "Oh Gary, I love fucking you. Fuck me baby. Fuck yes, do me baby. Do me sweetheart. Oh yes!"

Hank was laying on one of the chaises and had Lindsay riding him reverse cowboy style. His long, expansive, black cock had her hot pussy stretched tightly. Holly was facing her and her hands were all over her. Holly was kissing her, playing with her long nipples and stroking her clit. Lindsay was electrified and the sensations she was receiving from Holly were wonderful.

Holly loved this herself. To her, showing a new young woman some of her wonderful, sensual tricks always made her smile. Gary was right when he suggested Lindsay and Hank to run Orlando. They were fabulous and oh, so sexy.

Hank's cock was making Lindsay happy and she reached out and grabbed Holly. She kissed her deeply and their breasts caressed each other. Lindsay nibbled Holly's lips and their tongues danced deliciously. Holly kissed her face and dropped to her neck. Lindsay's neck was an erogenous zone all on its own. She clamped onto Hank and was thrilled as Holly licked her breasts and sucked her nipples.

Lindsay was moaning and rocking on Hank's fine cock. Holly licked her stomach and pushed her back onto Hank's broad chest. Holly's tongue was magical as she licked her pelvic bones and watched that long, hard cock slide deep into Lindsay's sweet pussy. Holly's lips slid closer to her wonderful, wet, sweet valley. Her tongue snaked out and she flicked Lindsay's clit.

Lindsay exploded at her touch and she clamped hard onto Hank's cock. When Holly's lips covered her clit, Lindsay went wild. Holly smothered her clit and Hank stroked her pussy wonderfully. Holly's hand caressed Hank's balls and shaft as he fucked Lindsay perfectly. She licked Lindsay's slit and down onto Hank's firm shaft. Her lips moved back onto Lindsay's clit and the woman went wild yet again.

She reached down, pulled Holly from her, and tugged her forward. Holly moved to the head of the chaise and she straddled Lindsay's face. She felt Hanks hands caressing her ass as she fell towards Lindsay's sweet clit once again. Hank's hands slipped into Holly's sweet gash while the two spectacular women devoured each other's clits.

He fingered Holly and inserted two fingers into her gaping gash. Holly moaned as his broad fingers began to stroke her wonderfully. Lindsay's hungry mouth loved Holly spectacularly. Holly went wild as these two wonderful young people took her to heaven. Holly's hands cradled Hank's balls and she moved him in and out of Lindsay's delicious pussy. Holly was screaming so loudly, everyone knew she could be heard in Key West.

Red was riding Mark's fine cock and she was smiling widely. She had fucked many men but these two were the best. She rode Mark for all she was worth and he adored this fiery redhead totally. There was nothing phony about her at all. She was outspoken, talented, and truly one of the most sensual and sexual women he had ever known. She was also one of the best fucks he'd ever had. Today was no exception.

Nancy was being Nancy and Gary was drenched. She was a whirling dervish of sexual appetite. From sucking his cock to fucking him senseless, Nancy was pure delight.

He grabbed her hips and slid into her wonderful ass fully.

"Stick that cock in my ass Gary. You know I love it. Fuck me baby! Oh dammit, yes! I love it, oh that feels so fucking good baby. Oh yes!"

She began cumming instantly and he stroked her almost into unconsciousness. She was moaning and barely breathing as the orgasms kept cumming. Gary was building and he fucked her harder and faster. Nancy was screaming with delight as her explosions kept on flowing. Her pussy was dripping as he plowed her tight ass lovingly.

"Cum in my ass Gar, I want you to flood my ass with your love baby," she moaned. "Fuck, this is perfect. I've wanted this all week baby. Cum darling, oh, yes I love you baby, cum in my ass."

His legs quivered and he moaned blasting his load deep in her tight ass.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me baby! I love it darling. Oh, fuck you are wonderful baby. That's it baby; flood my ass with your hot cum. Yes! Oh! Fuck yes!" she shrieked.

"Fuck me Mark, I'm cumming too baby," Red yelled. "Oh fuck yes baby. You know exactly what I like. Yes baby, yes, cum with me Mark, oh, yes! Yes, oh that feels so good baby. Yes!" Red moaned deliciously as Mark flooded her with love and desire.

Lindsay had lost count of the orgasms she had enjoyed. She was lying back on the chaise and Holly was still licking her sweet pussy. With Hank's cock buried deep in her pussy, she was cumming like crazy. Holly's muffled screams emanating from Lindsay's sweet snatch were wild and highly audible.

Both women were cumming relentlessly and Hank was on the verge himself. He signaled that he was ready and he pulled himself from Lindsay's hot twat. Both women rose up to take his prize.

They knelt in front of him and licked his long black cock. He stroked his cock and they licked the tip lovingly. He screamed and blasted long ropes of sweet cum onto their lips and open mouths. His body shook as spurt after spurt of his delicious cream flooded their tongues, chins, and tits. He collapsed with a grin that was amazing.

"You know something Hank," Mark grinned. "You'll fit right in with us. Any man who can blow Holly's and Lindsay's minds simultaneously is someone I'll always admire. Well done my friend."

Mark and Gary dressed and went down to the retail store. Rose, Debbie, and Wendy were busy and the store was coming along very nicely. They introduced Vicki, the new store manager to Gary and Mark. Vicky was a striking young woman, tall and definitely sexy. The girls hired her at the job fair and she was definitely an impressive woman.

Gary went through the store with a fine toothcomb and he told them about a few changes he wanted to make. They were simple and only took a few minutes to do.

"Mark, check this out," Gary called. "You have to see these boots. Holy shit, they look fantastic. Ainsley did a number and a half on these. I love them."

"Did you see the hats?" Mark asked him. "Seriously, they really look good."

The women had disappeared into the back room while they looked at the merchandise. Gary was so happy; Mark was completely impressed. They checked everything out and were amazed at how well everything was displayed.

"We're waiting for four manikins to be delivered," he told Mark. They are the most anatomically correct ones made. They are going up there." He pointed to four platforms that are about five feet up from the floor. The floors of those platforms are turntables and the manikins will sit on there and rotate. Customers will get to see the clothes from every angle. The nice part is that the walls behind them open so you don't have to take the manikins down to dress them. They are accessible from up there. It is much safer.

The sound system came on and the store lighting changed. The spotlights came on. Gary looked at the wonderful way the spots, and mini spots highlighted the merchandise. "Yes, I love this. It is perfect."

"Perfect isn't even close to being an accurate description," Mark grinned. "There is only one word to describe this and that is phenomenal. Take a look."

Gary looked and started to laugh. Each of the empty platforms had a spectacular woman standing on there wearing stiletto western boots, suede chaps, suede vests, and suede western hats. The outfits were the same style but they were in different colors. The vests were very revealing and the women's tits beautifully displayed. As the turntable revolved, Mark began to laugh hysterically. The women were wearing the tiniest thongs in the inventory and nothing else.

"That's a fucking winner. That is exactly what I saw in Las Vegas. Yes! It's perfect! Shannon and Ainsley did it and they did it perfectly. I love it," Mark yelled.

"I take it you approve darling," Wendy said as she looked down at Gary. "We love these chaps. They are so soft and comfortable. I'm thinking this is what I'm going to wear on opening night. People always stare at my ass anyway. This way I'll get to let them actually see it."

"Vicki has a great ass too doesn't she?" Rose smirked. "Trust me, her pussy tastes delicious baby, you'll love it."

Gary looked at Mark and they both burst out laughing. The women came down and joined them in the store.

Mark walked up to Vicki and took her hand. He turned her around and smiled.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, I give that ass a solid 10. What do you think Gary?" he grinned.

"I totally agree," Gary said.

"Does this mean I can be 'certified'?" Vicki asked.

That did it. Mark and Gary lost it. They laughed loudly and had trouble talking. "Vicki, you can be 'certified' anytime you want. You have to know it does have its advantages. Have they explained what is involved in becoming 'certified'?" Gary asked.

Vicki walked up to him and she put her arms around him and kissed him warmly. "Yes they have and I have to tell you something, I've heard so much bullshit from men all my life but I've never met a man or I should say men, who have been so wonderfully recommended. I just want you to be first and then Mark. I'll take on everyone else afterwards. Is that okay with you?"

Gary pulled her to him again and this time he kissed her deeply and passionately. "Yes, that works for me Vicki."

Mark pulled her to him and he kissed her wonderfully. "It works for me too."

"My God, they kiss exactly alike," she exclaimed.

"I told you, didn't I," Debbie smiled. "Darling, that is not the only thing they do exactly the same. Just you wait until they do you together. You'll never be the same again."

"Darling, we do have a problem though. I wonder if you can help with it," Wendy purred. "We hired Vicki because on top of being gorgeous, very intelligent and her terrific personality, she had to leave Ocala. She was in a bad relationship and she had to get out of there. She arrived yesterday and she is staying in a motel."

"Well, on your way home, stop by the motel and get her things. What the hell, you don't need my permission darling. It is your home too. I think we can find a place for her to live. It may be tight but we'll make it work," Gary smiled and turned back to Vicki.

He pulled her close and kissed her again. "They will have to explain what house rules means. Welcome to the family Vicki," he said as he kissed her again.

"We'll be back," Gary said. I want to check out the basement. There is so much equipment down there. I want to make sure everything is in place."

"Be careful baby, I've got a feeling Nancy is going to jump your bones. She is freakin horny as hell today," Rose grinned.

"Too late baby, they got us and we christened the Country Girl VIP area already. You're right about one thing; Nancy was hornier than I think I've ever seen her. God, I love that girl," Gary smirked.

They checked out the basement and then they went to check out the viewing suites the record company people would be using. The seating was fantastic and the view of the stage was perfect. There were four of these suites. Each suite was equipped with a 48" Samsung hi-def TV monitor which would show the in-house broadcast feed. What was special about these suites was the fact that the occupants could see the entire club but no one could see in.

"You know, this could be more lucrative than anything else. I talked to Lori earlier. We are now getting a ton of songwriters coming to us. I never thought about that aspect but think about the money they could make with one hit song. In addition, studio musicians are coming in as well. So we are getting singers, songwriters, and musicians."

"I'm glad you're making money. All I'm doing is spending it like crazy. I'm not worried though. I knew this was going to be off the chart expensive. I can't wait until every single one of them has their own center. I know that will take three years to complete but I know it will be fantastic. Hey, I hear you blew Jill away."

"Yes I did. When she saw where she was, she freaked right out. I can't blame her. It's not everyday you find out you're worth over one hundred million bucks," he grinned.

"Well, I'm sure glad you did that for me too. Did you have her in silver too?"

"Yes but I haven't told her everything. I showed her the gold holdings. She doesn't realize that the gold is only one quarter of her portfolio. I was going to wait until her birthday to show her everything. I want you there when I show her that. Actually, I want Pierre to video that. By then, she should be over five hundred million. I want that look on her face to be preserved for posterity."

"Good deal. I know I looked at mine and actually, silver has out performed gold and that is amazing to me. How much real estate are you buying?" Gary asked.

Right now, I have a complete department that is doing nothing but buying real estate. We are getting fantastic values and everything rents, so the income is immediate. It may take the market ten years to come back and when it does, we'll be able to retire and never worry about anything again."

"We can do that now, hell, I am so glad Holly agreed to this. I had been sitting on so much cash that it wasn't funny. What I really like is that we're giving these people a chance to have the kind of lives we enjoy. They are going to be working their asses off but the rewards for them will be beyond their wildest dreams."

"I know it makes me feel good too. Most of the people I represent are already making millions a year. Making them money is one thing. Spiraling someone from scratch into millionaire status makes me happy. I've had to hire eight new people in Las Vegas to handle everything but that is fine with me. I just can't wait to tell Dave and Ashley that they are millionaires."

"It just occurred to me that we are going to be in Thailand for Jill's birthday," Gary grinned.

"Wow, you're right. We will all be there. I hope you still have some Viagra Debbie's ex had delivered. I think the three amigos are going to need it after we blow her mind

"How are we coming on finding a nice house in Nashville? I want something special for Leeann. I have to talk to her about that. The house should be at least six bedrooms and it has to be gorgeous," Gary said.

"I wanted to talk to you about that. I had a chance to look at a few places. Several ranches are for sale. They are out near where Loretta lives. The homes are large, nice, pools, lots of property and we can get one for a steal. You and I should go and look soon."

"Let's go tomorrow," Gary said. "I want to see the club anyway. Nancy told me they are heading to Las Vegas in a couple of days. I'm sure the girls will be heading out there too. This store is ready. Vicki will have the sales staff in after they finish. We are really ahead of schedule here."

"Vicki is gorgeous. That girl has a world class ass if I ever saw one," Mark grinned.

When they got back home, Gary called Leeann over and told her she was going to Nashville with him tomorrow. I want you to see your club.

"How do you and Jeff get along?" Gary inquired.

"Jeff and I are close. We have always been since we started classes. He's sweet and very capable. Why?"

"Well, he is in charge of the restaurant. I am taking him with us as well. Have you gotten to know the professional dancers?"

"Yes, they are great."

"Brian and Elaine are going to Nashville with you," he told her.

"Brian is very nice. He's a great fuck, I can tell you that. Does Elaine know? She told me she really wanted to be there. Hell, you put a former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader in the heart of Country Music; that girl will have an orgasm when you tell her. I think she is great."

"Good, I am glad to hear that. We are going to look for a home for all of you. I want something that is nice, large, comfortable, and sweet. Would you have any problem living with them?"

"None at all, I think that would be great."

"Well, just so that you know, you're in charge of Nashville darling. Jeff will be there until we can get a club built for him. He may be there a year or two. Everything depends on how well the first phase works out. You will be boss and I know you won't let us down."

Leeann came over and sat on his lap. She put her arms around his neck and she kissed him. "I'd never let you down. If I need help on anything, I will call you immediately baby. I just want to know one thing?"

"What's that darling?"

"When you come to Nashville, do I get at least the chance to take you to bed? I am going to miss you so much," she whispered in his ear.

Gary kissed her, "You would always have that opportunity darling. I want you as much as you want me. That is something you just have to get through that thick skull of yours. In the meantime, we have two clubs to open before yours. Your club is going to be the most important club on the Country Music side of the business. Yours will have the best entertainment and you will know every mover and shaker in the Country Music business. I want you to be a superstar all by yourself darling."

He kissed her and called Brian, Elaine and Jeff over. He told them they were going to Nashville. They were ecstatic. Elaine jumped on him and kissed him. She told him she loved him and wanted him so bad it hurt.

"How many people do you know who can say that the best thing you ever did was walking into Billy Bob's on a Tuesday night with a group of girlfriends?" she grinned. "This is wonderful. I can't believe how happy I am. My God, this is simply the best. Thank you, so much."

Brian and Jeff were very happy as well. They loved Leeann and they knew that this was going to be the opportunity of a lifetime. Gary didn't tell them about housing yet. He wanted to spring it on them tomorrow.