D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki and the girls arrived. Linda had prepared a great dinner. After dinner, Gary introduced Vicki to everyone. Vicki was looking at all the wonderful, sexy people and she was smiling.

"Just so I understand this, 'certified' means I get to do everyone, right?" she whispered to Gary.

"Yes hon that is what it means. Are you sure you want to become 'certified'?"

"Are you kidding? Ohmigod, these people are fantastic. Those two are twins," she said as she pointed to Ronnie and Cherry.

Gary laughed, "No hon, not even related. In fact, one of them is ten years older. The taller one is Cherry Anderson. That is Mark's girl. The other is Ronnie Walker. She is the younger one. She is my lead model on the Country Club catalog. Cherry is the Clubwear catalog lead model. Ronnie lives here and Cherry lives with Mark in Las Vegas."

Gary looked around and saw Maya and Tila. He pointed them out and told her that they were twins. "When you get to know them, you'll know what perfection is all about. They are spectacular. They live here with us as well."

"Wonderful. That is simply wonderful. Oh yes, it might be tight but you'd find a place for me here. This is the most magnificent home I've ever seen," she exclaimed.

Gary laughed. "There is one thing that has to happen," he said as he addressed everyone. "Vicki needs something. Can someone tell me what that might be?"

"I'm hoping I'm right," Hank said. "Personally Gary, I think Vicki needs to be 'certified'."

"Someone pour that man a drink. Yes Hank, you're right. As usual, Mark and I will have the honor and then everyone please treat this luscious woman to a wonderful experience. Oh yes, Vicki has to be Symbian certified as well."

"What is that?" Vicki asked.

"Let's put it this way baby, you'll never be the same again after tonight," Wendy told her.

Gary and Mark took Vicki and when they finished she was cross-eyed and smiling broadly. Jim went next and when he finished, he picked up his clipboard and laughed. He leaned over and kissed her again.

"Baby, this is just to make sure no one is left out. God, you're delicious," Jim smiled.

Vicki's 'certification' lasted well into the early morning and when she was finished, she walked to the bar. Gary saw her coming and she fell into his arms.

"That was the wildest thing I've ever done and I never thought a woman could cum that many times in one day. I can't tell you how happy I am," she said as she leaned over and kissed him again. "Is this a one time thing?"

Gary burst out laughing, as did the little black woman sitting next to him. Vicki couldn't remember her name but she did know that she was an amazing pussy licker.

"Honey, I'm Tammy, I know it is going to take some time to learn everyone's names. To answer your question, no. Now that you're 'a certified slut' you get to recertify anytime you want. I can tell you one thing, with a pussy that sweet, I'll be doing you daily darling."

Vicki laughed, "Oh that's the best news I've ever had. Your women had me so wet today. They told me how they met you and I was on fire. Fuck that is hot as hell. Then I met Holly and I fully understood. She is delicious. I am going to love working there."

Gary turned and put his hands on Vicki's shoulders. He looked deep into her eyes and smiled. "You will have more fun living here than you've ever had in your life. You're hot, sexy and I know we'll be enjoying you for many years to come baby." He kissed her again and this time it lingered deliciously.

The girls walked up and Rose began making Rum Runners. They kissed Vicki and Tammy.

"Did you have a good time tonight darlin?" Wendy asked.

"Ohmigod, I sure did. That is the wildest thing I've ever done. Is that what life is like around here?"

"Sure is baby," Debbie giggled. "Were we right? Didn't we tell you that these two were beyond description?"

"Gary blew my mind. No one has ever made love to me like that in my life. Then Mark joined in and it went off the chart. I swear, nothing has ever felt so good."

"Oh baby, you haven't seen anything yet. I don't know when we're going back but we'll take you to Thailand on the next trip. To tell you the truth; it is actually the three amigos you have to do. A threesome is one thing but when Jeremy joins in, you'll experience a joy you never knew possible.

"Anyway," Gary interrupted. "Some of us are flying to Nashville in the morning. I'd like you to join us. We have to inspect the Nashville Center. They are way ahead of schedule and I want you to become completely familiar with the operation from the ground up."

"Sure, thank you. That sounds like fun," Vicki said.

"Did we do good baby?" Debbie asked Gary.

"Very good hon, very good; I think we should train Vicki to be the gal that opens all the new stores. What do you think?"

"I completely agree. She's got it together." Wendy said.

"Okay, let's get some sleep. We have a big day ahead of us," Gary said as he kissed Vicki goodnight. He took Debbie's hand and walked to his suite.

Vicki and Tammy sat at the bar getting to know one another. Tammy refilled their drinks and she handed Vicki a fresh one. Tammy kissed her and played with her nipples.

"Mmm that feels so good Tammy. I swear, I've never cum this many times in my life. I'm surprised; I would have thought I would have been so sore I couldn't move but these people, on top of being so damned good looking are the best lovers a woman could ever hope to find."

"I know what you mean. It's funny, JoJo, Tia and Bobbi and I were working for a local motel in Jacksonville. We worked in housekeeping and this man checks in. It was a big deal for him to have internet access, which, back then was kinda unheard of but the motel manager thought he was cute and she made it happen. Anyway, we didn't know that he was going to be there for eight months."

"Who was it?" Vicki asked.

"It was Gary. He had taken a contract to work for AOL as a technical something or other and he was going to be there for eight months."

"Gary stayed in a motel for eight months? Wow. I never would have thought a man like him would live like that. Why on earth would he do that when he can live like this?"

"It is just who he is. His woman had returned to Holland and he wanted to stay busy. He did a lot of writing and he was constantly looking at sexy photos. At the time, I didn't know what he was writing." Tammy continued, "One day, I went to clean his room and I thought he was at work. I opened the door and walked in. He was sound asleep, lying naked on the bed. He was the first white man I ever saw naked and I beat my ass out of there immediately."

"God girl, I would have jumped his bones right then and there," Vicki blushed.

"I had never fucked a white guy before. I saw him later that day and he was always so nice to me. All of the women at the motel wanted to fuck him. The general manager was a good-looking blonde, and we found out that she had gone to his room one day to complain about his phone usage. She was there for three hours and when she left, she never said another word about it. JoJo was the first of us to sleep with him. She told us how wonderful he was. Bobbi finagled herself into his bed the next day. She raved and raved. Now her skin is blacker than mine and she went on and on about the contrast of his skin sliding into her hot, black pussy."

"Damn girl, you're going to get me wet again. That is so hot. What happened next?" Vicki asked.

"Tia fucked him repeatedly and frankly all the girls were doing him over and over again. Everyone that is, except me. I was just afraid. As you can see, I'm very small. I've always been considered sexy and hell, I was no fucking virgin. I love sex but I didn't know how to love a white man. The girls told me he was different and I didn't know what that meant.

Anyway, I went to clean his room one day and he had been working on a story he was writing. I read a couple of paragraphs. He was writing about a man licking a woman's pussy and let me tell you, it was hotter than anything I had ever read. He walked in and saw me reading the screen and he didn't say a word. I made the bed and started to vacuum.

He was lying on the bed and I stopped and turned to him. I told him I had read what he had written. The girls had already told me that he loved licking their pussies. Black men rarely eat pussy and when they do, it is not very good. I asked him if all white men liked pussy. He laughed and said he didn't know but he knew he certainly did."

"That is too funny. That sounds like an uncomfortable conversation."

Tammy laughed, "I was shaking in my sneakers. I have to tell you, I was always wearing spandex shorts and I had caught him checking me out many times. I know I'm tiny but I have a good body. I told him that I had never had a man give me a climax with his tongue.

Gary got off the bed and walked right up to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. I had never seen him so sincere. He told me that if I ever wanted to experience a man who would give me that kind of attention, just walk in and tell him. He was so honest with me. He told me he had wanted to make love to me from the first day he met me but, he would be more than satisfied to please me orally and not expect anything in return."

"I bet those shorts flew off you right then and there huh?" Vicky laughed.

"No, I had many rooms to clean and I would have been fired. I told him I would think about it. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. I finished his room and I know when I left, my nipples were rock hard. The rest of the day was impossible. I couldn't concentrate. The girls teased me and told me to do it. Honestly, I was petrified. I mean, I'm black and I grew up in the south. The only time white men get with black women, it usually is a one-way street. I went home and I couldn't eat. I was hungry but food wasn't what I wanted. I had a shower and sat in my bedroom and I started to shake. My hands were shaking. I knew I wanted to do this but my upbringing told me this wouldn't end up well. I laid down and I started to cry. Honestly, I had never met a white man who could look at me and not see that I was black. I knew in my heart that he was blind to race. I dressed, put on some makeup, and walked back to the motel. I knew if I hesitated, I'd chicken out. I knocked on his door. I had no idea if he was alone or not. I had come this far and I wasn't backing out. He opened the door and he was alone. He looked at me and all he did was flash that wonderful smile. I walked in and he poured me a Snakebite. If you haven't had one of those, you will and you will love them.

He walked up to me, put his hand under my chin, and raised my face to his. He leaned over and kissed me. Vicki, it was the sweetest, most sensuous kiss I had ever had. It took my breath away. I couldn't get enough of his face. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He handed me my drink, which I gulped down. Those things are wicked good and he laughed. He left me on the bed and he poured me another one. He brought it back and sat beside me. He kissed me again. He was so gentle. He kissed my lips, my face and then he started kissing my neck. I was so wet, I almost floated away."

"I learned that today. He is a great kisser," Vicki agreed.

"He kissed my neck and when he sucked my earlobe, I was in heaven. No brother had ever spent this much time kissing me and I started to chuckle. I was still fully dressed. Our tongues darted in and out of our lips and I was lost in a lust I had never experienced. He pulled my top off and I was partially naked, sitting up on his bed. My breasts were heaving and my nipples had never been so hard.

His hands caressed my back and he told me he thought I was one of the sexiest women he had ever known. I couldn't get enough of his touch. I sipped my drink and his hands caressed my back and when he brought his hands around and down my sides, it was the softest and most erotic thing I had ever felt. He kissed my lips, he lifted my face, and his tongue traced down my chin and onto my neck. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his head. Bobbi was right; the contrast in our skin tones really turned me on. His tongue tripped me out and he took his time. The first time he actually touched my breasts; my heart skipped more than one beat."

"I know, I know. Did he do that almost non-existent touch to you? He did that to me and it was electric?"

"Yes he did and I swear he was connected to an extension cord. I could feel energy flowing from his hands and I got goose bumps. I don't know what he did, I've never figured it out, but there are only three men who can do it. Mark is the other one and Jeremy is the other. Anyway, he actually gave me an orgasm doing it. I couldn't control it. I loved what he was doing and all of a sudden, I just fucking came like crazy. I kissed him and then I just laid back and let him do whatever he was going to do. I wasn't nervous anymore."

"Fuck," Vicki moaned. "This is so hot."

"He licked my stomach and then he came up under my breasts. His tongue was so soft and so fucking hot. His hands caressed my sides so erotically and he brought his tongue under my breast. He toyed with the curve of my breast and my nipples got even harder. His hot breath was simply amazing and that tongue drove me wild."

During this, several of the guys had walked over and were sitting next to the bar at one of the tables. They were listening to Tammy's story too. Vicki was breathless and visibly turned on.

Tammy continued, "Gary's mouth opened and he closed his lips over my nipple. I arched my back and pushed my tit into his mouth but he was too quick for me. He moved back and he didn't touch my nipple. I screamed and came again. He had me writhing and moaning and he was teasing the shit out of me. Suddenly, I felt his tongue gently touch the tip of my nipple and I went insane. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It was gentle and it was hot. I felt his tongue begin to stroke from the base of my areola to the tip of my nipple. It was as if he was sucking my nipple as if it were a cock. Holy fuck, nothing had ever felt that good to me."

"All this time, you still had your shorts on, huh?"

"My sopping wet shorts, yes indeed," Tammy, laughed. "He moved to my other breast and did the same thing. I swear my eyes were rolling around in my head like marbles. I couldn't process what was happening. All I knew was I didn't want him to quit. I lost count of how many times I had cum and it was obvious that he was getting so much pleasure out of this too. He was fully dressed. Hell, he still had his socks on. It didn't matter to him one bit.

He knew I was in seventh heaven and he had barely begun. I pulled him up and I gave him the best kiss I had ever laid on anyone in my life. This man had me so turned on, I was lost because I had no idea what was happening. All I knew was this was better than any fantasy I had ever had and I have a wicked imagination.

He slid down and started to kiss my stomach and I felt his hands move over my hips. His fingers slipped into the top of my shorts and I remember raising my hips so that he could pull them down. I had left my panties back home. My twisted mind said the less clothes I wore, the less chance I'd run away. By this time, you couldn't pay me to run away."

"I bet," Vicki, said as she was openly masturbating. She wasn't looking at the men whose long hard cocks were standing straight up while they listened to Tammy.

"He pulled my shorts down and that was the first time he ever laid eyes on my pussy. It was the first time anyone had ever seen my freshly shaved pussy. I had never shaved until that night. I read part of that story and the woman was shaved. I figured he liked it that way. I definitely was right. He pulled my legs straight up and knelt at my feet. As he removed my shorts, his hands caressed my legs and the touch was simply amazing. Once he had me naked, he kept stroking my legs and when he kissed my feet, I lost it. No one had ever done that to me before.

I lay on that bed and looked at him. He was fully dressed. I was laid out completely naked in front of him. Never had I been so turned on and I had never felt safer in my life. I knew he would never hurt me.

He held my legs straight up and he kissed my legs. He stroked them and kissed them. He kissed the back of my knees. That was the sexiest thing I had ever experienced. He spread my legs and looked into my eyes. He told me I was one of the most perfect women he had ever seen. I knew I had a good body but hearing him say it was so wonderful. He began to kiss my legs and he moved between my thighs. His hands started to caress my body. He touched me everywhere. His touch just got better and better.

I was on fire and the flames grew the closer he got to my pussy. He licked and snaked his tongue along the insides of my thighs and I was crying with pleasure. Tears were streaking down my cheeks as the pleasure built. His breath was so warm and my pussy was flowing. The only time I had been wetter, I was in a pool. He held my legs wide apart and he licked the bottoms of my ass cheeks. I was spread wide and I loved it. His tongue slowly moved up between my legs.

Every nerve in my body was on fire and I felt his tongue gently touch my outer fold. He opened me up slowly and he inched from the bottom up the right side of my pussy. Nothing had ever felt like that and I fell in love with him right immediately. He got to the top and started down the left side. My clit is large, it was sticking out, and he didn't touch it at all. He worked down the left side and he kept going down. He licked that little inch between my pussy and my ass and I came right off the bed. No one had ever licked me there.

He told me later that I levitated right off the bed. All I remember is that my back arched and I threw my legs over his shoulders. His tongue drove me wild and I came harder than I had ever done up to that point. He sent me off like a rocket on the Fourth of July and I loved what he was doing. He held my legs wide and he went back further. His mouth covered and his tongue circled my ass. It drove me wild. I learned that night that I simply adored having someone licking my ass. God it was so good. He didn't spend a lot of time but it was wonderful. He moved back up to my pussy, which was flowing like the Nile, and he flattened his tongue. He brought it up the center of my hot, wet twat and I lost all sense of time and space. He still didn't touch my clit. Ohmigod, it felt fantastic."

"Wow," Vicki moaned. "He really gave you the royal treatment." Her hands were soaked as her pussy was gushing. Tammy didn't even realize that she had been playing with Vicki's breasts. "I didn't think I could cum again but damn, tell me the rest."

"What he did next made me want him forever and a day. He closed his lip over my clit and he started to suck my clit just as if it was a cock. His tongue slowly and deliberately stroked from the base of my clit to the top. Nothing had ever felt that good before in my life. The way he sucked me, I wished I had a big cock to let him suck."

The girls heard slurping and they turned to see Dave sucking Phil while Greg was sliding his cock deep into Dave's ass.

"Ohmigod," Vicki said, as her eyes got wide at the sight before her. "Ohmigod, I'm cumming. That is too hot."

Tammy laughed. "Darling, everyone around here is bi. I love watching the men sucking and fucking. It gets me so wet and horny."

"Could you be hornier than you are right now?" Vicki asked as she came again. "God, watching them is so hot. Don't stop, I want to hear the rest of this. Please don't stop."

Tammy leaned into her and kissed her passionately.

"He licked my pussy for over an hour. I came so hard I almost passed out. All this time, he was fully dressed and I begged him to give me a break. I can tell you this; no black dude had ever licked me like that, before or since. He kissed me and I held onto him and never wanted him to ever let me go. I drained my drink and he poured us a refill. He set it down and I was all over him. I stripped him, stood there, and admired his body.