D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is a handsome man and his cock was so hard. I reached for his cock and he told me I didn't have to do anything. He said he wanted me to experience the most pleasure possible. I wrapped my arms around him and I kissed him so hard. I shoved him back against the wall and I sank to my knees. I looked up at him and I told him there was no way I was going to leave this room until he made love to me. I sank to my knees and I know I surprised him. I took that gorgeous cock and I swallowed it."

"Like that?" Vicki said as she looked at Phil who had Greg's balls banging off his chin.

"Exactly like that. I never broke his gaze. I love looking into a man's eyes as I suck his cock. I didn't know it then but that is one of his greatest turn ons. I swallowed him, I loved that cock that night, and I proved it to him repeatedly. He pulled me off his cock and he lay down on the bed. He pulled me onto his face and I rode his tongue. He shoved his tongue deep inside me. He lifted me up and I felt his tongue slide into my ass. Nothing on this planet prepared me for the orgasm I had right then. I flooded his body with my cum, and I couldn't quit. It was the sexiest thing I had ever experienced."

Vicki looked, several more men and women had assembled, they were all listening and sucking, and fucking as Tammy told her story. Leeann had been listening and she walked over and kissed Tammy. She kissed Vicki and knelt to lick her clit as the story unfolded.

"I had never fucked a white guy and that was about to change but what I wanted and what I got were two totally different things. Gary has this thing. He won't fuck a woman until he has made love to her and I wanted his cock inside me so badly.

He kissed me and he held me. I felt his cock slide into my hot, wet pussy and he held it there. He didn't move but his cock sure did. He flexed his cock repeatedly. I didn't understand what he was doing. Fuck me, it sure felt fantastic. I learned later that he was massaging my G-Spot and he gave me an orgasm I'll never forget if I live to be a million. He just held me, kissed me and he flexed that strong hard cock and he took me to the rings of Saturn and beyond. That orgasm lasted at least twenty minutes and I've never kissed anyone that hard before or since. When he started to stroke me, his thrusts were long, hard, the best I had ever had. By this time, my arms and legs had a mind of their own. I had no control whatsoever and this man had so much more to give me."

Vicki screamed as Leeann brought her to a marvelous crushing orgasm.

Moans came from all around the bar, as people were listening and cumming. Cocks inhaled, pussies licked, and Tammy was smiling.

Tammy kissed Vicki and that kiss was wonderful.

"He made love to me and I learned what true love was like that night. His cock filled me and his hands caressed me. His touch was unlike anything I knew. I felt his fingers slide into my ass and I inhaled and knew he was going to fuck my ass. I'm small but I have had cocks in my ass before. I couldn't wait."

Leeann lifted Vicki's legs and she began to lick her ass. Vicki came and gushed a steady stream onto Leeann's hair and face.

"Gary lifted me up and positioned me over his cock. I felt him enter me and he took his time. He gave me time to adjust. He held my ass cheeks and he let me sink down onto him. His cock felt so good. I adjusted and then I became a demanding bitch. I swore and told him to fuck my hot tight asshole. I really became a demanding cunt. I told him he owned me body and soul and I wanted him to ravage my ass and he did. He bounced me on that cock and I cried for joy."

Vicki was cumming when Phil came over and waved his cock into her face. She opened her mouth and took him down. Leeann kept licking and Vicki was sucking.

"He turned me over and he put me on my knees. He fucked my ass for what seemed to be hours. He loosened me so much that he could pull his cock right out of my ass and then ram it in fully. He slam fucked me and I was shaking so hard. I've had larger cocks, hell, I'm black, but I've never had a better cock fuck my ass. He took my pussy doggie and I creamed him so many times. I collapsed and he lifted me onto my back and laid me on the mattress. I looked at him and told him I loved him and I meant it."

Vicki screamed as Phil unleashed a torrent of wonderful, white cream into her mouth. Leeann had her cumming on her face and Tammy was smiling her charming smile.

"He kissed me and poured me a drink. I tried to catch my breath. This man had given me the finest loving and fucking I had ever had. I looked at the clock. We had been at it for seven hours and I was sure he could go on for a long time. The only thing I was grateful for was that I went to him on a Friday night and I didn't have to work the next day. My body was shaking and I was trembling and I knew I had found nerve endings that I never knew I had."

Vicki was in slurping heaven as she milked Phil's cock dry.

Greg walked up to Leeann and lifted her up. He took the two women to the pool mattress and laid them down. He laid flat on the mattress with his cock at full attention. He picked Vicki up and placed her on his body. She lay back and felt his cock slide up between her legs. He positioned his cock next to her asshole and she guided him into her bowel. "Oh yes, fuck my ass. Finish the story Tammy; I want to hear how it ends."

Tammy was behind the bar making drinks. She laughed and brought Vicki her drink. She knew what was coming but Vicki didn't. Dave and Hank arrived and had been watching the festivities from a distance. Hank smiled and he walked up to Vicki, his huge, black cock dripping precum. He watched as Greg's cock settled into Vicki's spectacular ass. He ran his cock along her slit and he slowly sank into her warm, hot pussy. Vicki moaned and the two men developed a rhythm that had this lovely creature moaning loudly.

"Gary lay on that bed," Tammy said, "His cock held a prize I not only wanted but I demanded. He lit a smoke and I took his cock in my hands. I ran my hands over that cock and I loved the length, the shape, and the sculpture of it. I kissed him and then I just had to show him what I thought about what had happened. Now it was my turn to give him the pleasure I wanted him to have. I took my time and I licked his body. I kissed him and then I teased him. My nipples traced delicious lines all over his body and I played with his cock. I teased his cock. I cherished his cock and that night, I fell in love with his cock. He kept telling me how wonderful I was and that set me on fire. I was determined to give him the best blowjob I could and I hoped he liked what I was going to do."

Vicki exploded on the two cocks that were meticulously stretching her and pleasing her so wonderfully.

People were pairing off, everyone was listening to Tammy, and there was an orgy of delight happening as Tammy finished her story.

"I held his cock and I cradled his balls. This was the first white cock I had ever seen and it fascinated me. It was so hard and yet, it was so soft. I kissed his balls and stroked his cock. He wasn't the only one who knew how to tease. I couldn't believe I held his cock in my hand and was about to suck him. I came just thinking about that. A huge pearl appeared on the end of his cock and I just had to taste that sweetness. My tongue snaked out of my face and I toyed with it. It was sweet. God, it was sweet. I licked it off and swirled it around in my mouth."

Vicki moaned deeply as the men had her body cumming like crazy. Hank was a master in bed and he was pleasing her perfectly.

"I opened my lips and I took his head into my lips. My tongue tantalized him and I played with his balls. I slipped my fingers into his crack and I circled his asshole. He loved it and I continued to play with his ass."

Moans emanated from all over the place as the men voiced their approval.

"I licked his cock, I teased him, and I explored every ridge, curve, and vein on that spectacular cock. I figured what's good for the goose, is good for the gander. I raised his legs; spread his cheeks and I tongue fucked his ass. He went nuts. I finger fucked him and while I was doing that, I went back to his cock. It was twitching and it was the prettiest cock I had ever seen. My lips opened and I looked into his eyes. He was laying there looking at me as my fingers stroked his ass deeply. I told him I was going to try to make this good for him and he smiled and stared deep into my eyes. I took his cock into my mouth and I came instantly."

Dave had been waiting. When Tammy said that, he walked over to Vicki and knelt by her head. Greg grabbed his cock and put it in his mouth and he sucked him deeply. Vicki saw this, only inches from her face and she blew a massive orgasm that crushed the two cocks inside her. Greg took Dave's cock from his mouth and positioned it for Vicki. She inhaled it and Tammy continued.

"Our eyes were still locked and I filled my mouth with his hard shaft. For me, the sight of a white cock parsing my lips was thrilling and I was so turned on I came once again. His cock was at the back of my mouth and I wanted him deep. I inhaled and watched his eyes as I opened my throat. I felt him enter and I loved the power and the eroticism of having this man fucking my throat. My hand cradled his balls and my other hand fingered his ass. I kinda sorta broke eye contact but he didn't care. My tongue glided under his cock and I began to massage him. Once he was fully in my throat, I swallowed and that massaged him more.

I had him right where I wanted him and I loved it. He had given me more pleasure in one evening than I had experienced my entire life. I wanted to see if I was woman enough to return the favor. I loved on his cock and this damned white boy took everything I could throw at him and then some. My fingers dove deep in his ass and I was wild with his cock. I felt him tremble. It started in his legs. I saw his whiteness begin to turn reddish. I felt his cock twitch. Then his breathing began to change. I knew I was fucking doing this right and I kept it up. I didn't change a thing. He loved what this little black girl was doing."

Vicki's body was shaking uncontrollably as Tammy talked. She was cumming and the guys had to hold her still. She was like ignited jet fuel.

"Everything was building and I knew I was going to taste my first load of a white man's cum. Just that thought had me over the edge. Everything about tonight was so new and so different. I loved it. All of a sudden, I swear his cock doubled in width. I felt everything stretch and I heard him gasp. This was no time to change what I was doing. His balls raised and I literally felt his cum shoot down his cock and into my throat. I took every single drop. I fucked his ass and I swallowed every drop. I pulled my fingers from his ass and I held his hips tight. His cock was twitching and he was moaning deliciously. He tasted so good. I know I fell in love that night and I would admit it to anyone. I had never been treated so wonderfully. I had never been loved so warmly nor had I been fucked so deliciously. To top it off, this man gave me the biggest load I had ever tasted and I didn't spill a drop."

Vicki was in low earth orbit. Dave was screaming as he unleashed his load deep into her throat. Hank and Greg had done the same, as had nearly everyone there.

Dave pulled out of Vicki's face and she gasped for air. She looked at Tammy, reached over, and pulled her to her. The kiss she gave this sexy black vixen spoke volumes.

"I have to know, what happened next?"

"I kissed him, I held him and we fell asleep. We didn't put out the do not disturb sign. Several hours later, we awoke in a wonderful way. JoJo had come to clean his room. She knocked and we didn't hear her. She opened the door and saw me in bed with him. She closed the door and hurried to get the other girls. They came back and came in the room. We woke to a multitude of hands caressing us, kissing us, and licking us. Management would have fired us. None of us cared.

Later that night, we all came to his room and we had a party to end all parties."

"That is the wildest story. Thank you for sharing darling."

"Well, I told you this because, as I think the guys have just demonstrated, Gary and Mark won't tolerate a man hurting a woman. You've probably had more sex today than you've probably ever had and you are not even sore. This is what separates the men from the masses. They know how to please and they can tease but they will leave you with a smile on your face and lust in your heart."

"You are so right. I feel wonderful. Does this happen often around here?" Vicki asked.

"Oh just about daily," Hank, grinned as he leaned in and kissed her deeply. "Now, you have one thing to do before you get to sleep."

"What's that Hank?"

"Take Tammy with you and give her the best orgasm you can muster girl. Don't forget, you have a plane to catch in a few hours."

"Doing Tammy again will definitely be my pleasure." She kissed everyone and the two women disappeared to christen Vicki's new living quarters.