D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure am, she is going to lose her mind when she sees you. To her, you are the shining star on the hill," he grinned.

"That's funny because I want to meet her so bad it isn't funny. I've seen her dance and dammit, I want to learn her signature move. I was in Sapphires the night Mark came and took her out of there. I wondered what was going on. She was dancing and then she wasn't there for a long time."

"Well, she had to talk to me before she talked to Mark. There was a serious disagreement that had to be put to bed," Gary said.

"I know all about it," she said. "Trust me, when a woman is on Mark Banner's arm at the Pro Bowl and then she disappears completely, people start asking questions. When I heard about the rape and how savagely she was attacked, I cried. I hate when a dancer is hurt at any time but someone as beautiful as she is should never be touched."

"I'm curious, where did you hear about the rape?" he asked her.

"George and I are very close friends. Trust me; I know enough to keep my mouth shut. I do know that Mark has had four of those bastards arrested but there are three more left to go. No one up there will be safe until all of them are locked away for a very long time. I want them locked up too Gary. Call it the sisterhood of the pole dancers. You hurt one of us and you hurt us all."

"Oh, okay, I'm glad to hear that is where you heard it from. I was getting ready to kick three black asses," he laughed.

"They are off the hook this time," she giggled and then she kissed Gary again. "Umm you are such a delicious man."

"They, who might they be?" he laughed.

"We do have mutual friends baby. Rashad, Jamal, and Chris never said a word about Cherry. In fact, they don't have a clue I know anything about anything and I plan on keeping it that way. George made me promise and that is a promise I plan on keeping. I'll tell Mark and Cherry but no one else."

"You are more wonderful than I could ever imagine," he said as he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply.

"I just can't wait to meet Rose, Debbie, and Wendy," she smirked. "I may have to rip Wendy's legs off but hopefully, we'll be friends."

"Darling, when she wraps those legs around your neck, you'll simply love her," he grinned. "You two are so similar."

"Sweet, now let's get that drink baby," she said as she opened the door and laughed. "You're right darling; it's full blast out here."

Gary laughed as he looked and saw a plane full of lovely, nakedness enjoying each other wantonly.

Mark looked at the two of them and smiled, "Well?" he asked.

"Ohmigod, that was beyond my wildest expectations," Carmen cooed.

"All I can say is that I can die a very happy man," Gary grinned. "In a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give her a solid 10,000."

Beyoncé came bouncing up and kissed Carmen. "Well, what did I tell you? Was I right?"

"Oh girl, it was better than you described." She turned to Mark, leaned over, and kissed him. "I'm told that the two of you are so damned similar that it isn't funny. I can't wait to do you too."

"Darling, you just wait until they do you at the same time. You'll experience something that is indescribable. Gary's girls told me and I didn't believe them. I sure do now. It was fucking wild," Beyoncé beamed.

"We'll second that," a chorus of smiling faces yelled from the cabin.

The intercom chimed, "This is the Captain speaking. To the lovely new, gorgeous, and downright sexy women we have on board for the first time, my co-pilot and I would be happy to give you the names of many delicious women who can testify to that."

Mark roared, "Bro, they have definitely been spending too much time with Jack and Tom.

"Who are Jack and Tom?" Carmen giggled.

"They are my pilots," Mark laughed. "They are two of the horniest cocksuckers you'll ever meet."

Lori laughed, "And the funniest too. Every time I am in Mark's jet, they have me in stitches."

"Is that what you call it now baby girl?" Gary giggled. "Lori likes to fly, how shall we put it?"

"What they are trying to say is that I like to fly with, at the very least, a cock in my mouth," she giggled. "In the business world baby, I'm all business. In my jet, I'm the biggest slut you ever saw."

"That's why I like you Lori," Carmen said as she leaned in and kissed her deeply.

She turned to Gary, "That bar in the ceiling is the sweetest thing I've ever seen on a jet. I love it."

"Be sure to thank Red and Nancy for that," Gary grinned. "You haven't met them but they will adore you. They will be there for your 'certification'. There are so many people who are going to lose their mind when they meet the two of you."

"You got that right," Mark said as he handed everyone a drink. "Top of the list is Cherry. I am not going to tell her that you are with us. I want to see the look on her face when she sees you."

"Gary and I were talking about that. I can't wait to see her face either. I told Gary that I was a big fan of hers too. I was in Sapphires the night you came and took her away. Just so you know Mark, George and I are very close friends. I've known all about what happened and I was praying right along with everyone else. What you did for her is simply off the charts. I love you for that," she said as she kissed him deeply. She looked him up and down and smiled, "God, you and Gary are built aren't you?" she said as she pulled him into the bedroom.

"What the fuck is wrong with this picture?" Beyoncé grinned. "I'm the Grammy award winner, the Lifetime Achievement award winner and I don't rate the bedroom."

"Darling, I'll go one better. Have you ever flown a G650 naked?" Gary laughed.

"No, who the hell is going to fly the plane?" she smirked.

"I am, come on. I know my pilots need some stress relief anyway," he grinned.

They walked into the cockpit and Jeff and Alan burst out laughing. "You must have been very busy boss," Alan grinned. "It took you long enough to get up here. We were worried that we were going to have to fly all the way home."

"Shut up and go get laid," Gary, grinned. "Where are we?"

"We just crossed the Mississippi boss. We have two hours plus before we get home. Weather is calm and we've got a tail wind. See ya," Jack said.

Gary slid into the pilot's seat and took control. Beyoncé sat in the co-pilots chair and beamed.

"I've got to tell you, this is the sweetest jet I've ever been on. Everything about it screams elegance. I love it."

"Have you ever flown before?" he asked.

"You mean like actually had control of the plane?"

"Yes, have you?"

"No I haven't, why?" she asked.

"You can if you want to," he smiled at her.

He showed her what to do and she took control. She was a natural and he sat and watched this gorgeous, talented woman as she took complete control of the aircraft.

Gary told her about having Luke Bryan performing at the opening of the first three clubs. He told her about Country Girl 'Shake it for Me' and what Ronnie and the rest of the girls did. She thought that was a riot. He also told her about Mark's last party; how they added John Rich's Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy to the routine. She was laughing wildly.

"Does Loretta know about that?" she giggled. "She would get a kick out of that."

"Oh, I'd never say anything like that to her. I'd be embarrassed."

"I know someone who would absolutely love to hear that one," she grinned.

"Who?" he asked.

"John Rich would be laughing his fool head off at that. He is a real sweetheart," she said. "Have you ever met him?"

"No I haven't. I love his home. He bought Barbara Mandrel's fabulous log home. I've seen it on TV and it is simply fantastic."

"It sure is. I was only there once but I loved it. Did you know it even has a shooting range in the house? There is a diner in the house and an indoor pool. It was built for Barbara but it is the perfect bachelor pad," she told him.

Gary got up and walked to her seat. He kissed her and his hands cupped her breasts. He leaned over and licked her nipple. He toyed with it and she moaned deliciously. She reached for his rapidly hardening cock and she pulled him to her mouth.

Gary flipped the jet on autopilot as his cock slid between her wonderful lips. The woman was perfection in every way. From the color of her hair to her luscious red lips; she was nothing short of spectacular. Her body was perfect and the sensual way she sucked him was off the charts. He held her face and she attacked him, taking him in, and swallowing him completely.

He swiveled her seat and knelt between her lovely legs. He pulled her legs over his shoulders and he began to lick her sweetly. It didn't take long before screams of pure wanton ecstasy wafted throughout the cockpit. She came deliciously and he loved the sweet nectar that flowed so deliciously. She held his head and pulled him into her never-ending orgasm. His tongue drove her insane with lust and she didn't want him to stop.

He did stop though and he pulled her up and kissed her with a sweet sensuousness that thrilled her to her core. He sat on the seat and she straddled him. He entered her wetness with ease and he stroked her perfectly. She loved the feel of this man and his cock was wonderful. What was even better was that although his heart belonged to others, he treated each woman with warmth and passion.

She rode his cock with abandon and glee. Every inch of this man thrilled her, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and she kissed him hard and demanding.

"Fuck me darling. Fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before. I want your cock, I want your body and I want your heart, Oh fuck me darling. I love your cock; I want your cock, oh yes!"

He stood up and turned her around. He took her from the back and sank deeper into her precious body. She moaned and screamed and her orgasms kept cumming.

"I don't know how you do this but never stop. Oh fuck, this is so good. Deeper baby, yes, that's it oh yes! Fuck me harder and deeper darling Oh god, your cock is heavenly. Fuck me faster baby, I never want to stop cumming. Fuck! Yes please, do me baby, do me like you never did a woman before. Fuck this is fantastic!"

Her pussy was on fire and he played with her ass as she bent before him. Every time he grazed her tight pucker, she moaned louder and deeper.

"Are you going to fuck my ass darling? I loved it when you did last night. Go ahead baby, fuck my ass sweetheart. I'll love you forever."

His cock slid easily into her and the sweet sounds of ecstasy filled the cockpit. She craved it and begged for more. His cock drilled her and she pushed hard against him as he stroked deep and lovingly into her.

"You have no idea how wonderful this is. I love what you do to me. Everything just makes me weep with pleasure. Yes darling, fuck me baby. Oh yes!"

He gave her what she wanted and his pleasure was secondary to the delights he gave her. This goddess, talented and beautiful, was perfectly wanton and wild. He filled her and loved the sweet tightness of the grip she had on him.

He pulled out; she turned and knelt in front of him. She grabbed him, looked up, and saw him smiling back at her.

"I am going to suck your cock sweetheart. I am going to make your legs buckle and you will scream with pleasure. When you cum darling, I want to feel you blast into my mouth and I am going to swallow every drop you give me. Oh yes, I am."

She opened her mouth and her tongue drifted along his shaft while she looked into his eyes. Her beauty radiated a sensuality rarely seen and her lust was overwhelming. She took him into her mouth and her tongue was miraculous as it tingled and pleased every inch of his manhood. She opened her throat and took him ball deep. Her hands caressed his balls and ran them over her chin.

"Fuck girl, you are amazing," he told her. "God, if there is a Lifetime Achievement Award for pleasing a man; I want you to win it. Oh, yes darling that is perfect. I'm going to cum baby, oh yes I am!"

As she wanted, his breathing became ragged and his legs buckled. She looked up at him and smiled over his long, lustrous shaft and she pulled him out of her mouth. She held his cock a bare inch from her lips and she opened her mouth wide. She wanted to feel him rocket onto her tongue.

He arched his back. He felt the second massive blast of the day erupt, and he sprayed her tongue with a load of sweet, milky ropes of cum. She took him between her lips, her tongue teased his head, and he shook as another massive blast sprayed her tonsils. She moaned and took him deep into her throat and held him there. Her throat began to milk him and he loved the feeling.

He lifted her to her feet and they kissed deeply and passionately.

"All I can say is this," she purred, "This has been the best, non working trip to Las Vegas I've ever had. It has been a whirlwind of pleasure from the minute Ashley called me Linda. Thank you, Gary, thank you so much."

"You're welcomed dear, but what did I do?"

"You exceeded your reputation in every way possible. For starters, you and Mark are the epitome of gentlemen. Second, you surround yourself with competent and damned sexy people and thirdly, you and Mark are the best lovers I ever had. What the fuck is with you two? Everything you do is identical."

"Don't thank us, thank Brenda," he laughed.

"What does Brenda have to do with the way you fuck?"

Gary spent the next fifteen minutes, first getting his coordinates and then telling her all about the relationship between Jill, Mark, Jeremy, Brenda, and himself. When he finished the story, Beyoncé looked at him in amazement.

"It figures," she giggled. "Your girls told me I had to go to Thailand with you the next time. Apparently, I've only gone to heaven with two of the three best lovers on earth. I'm told pure pleasure only comes from doing the three of you at once. If that is the case, I may retire and move in to your place."

Gary laughed loudly, "Darling, you're more than welcomed to move in anytime you want. I definitely want both you and Carmen to come to Thailand when we go. I know that will be a trip to remember, but you have to promise me one thing."

"What is that?" she laughed.

"The first person you do has to be Jeremy. He lost his mind when he did Linda. He thought he had just done you. He will freak right out when Linda walks into bedroom and he realizes that he did just make love to you. He has all of your albums and he has been one of your biggest fans right from the start."

"That will be fun, yes dear, I promise. When will you be going back there?"

"We have club openings scheduled until the middle of June next year. That will complete phase one. Once that is completed, I know we will be ready for a break."

"Okay but I want the dates of all the openings," she said. "I want to see how they conflict with my schedule. I want to be at as many openings as I can be. It is not too often that a woman finds a family she didn't know she had, and two lovers like you two. Couple that with having the opportunity to do something to help new artists. Hell yes, I'm involved if you want me."

"Want you, are you serious, of course we want you," he beamed.

"Good, order me the best earplugs you can find," she giggled. "Holly is delicious but damn, that girl is loud."

Gary lost it right there at the controls. He was laughing so hard he was crying. Mark and Carmen came into the cockpit to see what was so funny. Gary couldn't talk. Beyoncé told Mark what she had just said to Gary and he burst out in hysterics himself.

"Carmen baby, you haven't gotten to know Holly yet," Beyoncé told her, "She is the single most delicious woman you'll ever meet. She is hot as fuck but Lord help me, she is loud."

Carmen laughed, "Then she's my kind of woman."

"I'm going to let Gary's girls tell you the story of how they finally got together. I swear it is the most wonderful story of a quiet, unassuming writer living in a very upscale apartment. You'll love it. Your blonde twin said something that cracked me right up about it. Actually, she said something and she didn't know he was there. His response was the funniest thing I've heard in years. They will tell you and then you'll be up to speed," Beyoncé told her.

"Writer, who is the writer," she asked.

"Gary has been writing erotica for years," Mark told her. "He has many stories on Literotica."

"Really, I love that website. What name do you write under Gary?"

"I write under the name of Liquor69," he told her.

"I'm a big fan. Wait; hold on, you said Red and Nancy. Are they the same ones that were in that party story you wrote?"

Mark laughed, "One and the same dear. If you want the truth, they are far better than the way he described them."

"Is that even possible?" Carmen snickered. "He made them out to be two of the sexiest women alive."

"They are that and a lot more. They are elegant, talented as all get out and simply the best lovers you'll ever find."

"Now I know you're talking crap. I've found the two best lovers on earth right here," Carmen stated. "I know, I've tried a lot of them but this is like winning the World Series right here. There is no one who can even compare."

"Darling, I love you but you're wrong. Sometime around the first of July next year, keep your calendar open. Apparently, you and I are going to Thailand," Beyoncé told her. "There are not two of them but three of them. Gary's girls told me nothing compares to having the three of them do you at one time. It was described to me as pure unbridled passion covered in Ambrosia followed by the sweetest Swiss Chocolate you could find."

"There is much I have to learn about these men, isn't there?" she cooed as she kissed each of them again. "I just want to know who taught them to be so fucking perfect in bed. Everything they do is exactly the same. It's amazing," she said.

"Apparently darling, you'll get to finally meet someone you've always wanted to meet in a little while. When you do, you can thank her," Beyoncé said.

"Who are you talking about?" Carmen asked.

"Honey, before I tell you, you have to know that Mark and Cherry are a couple. Gary, Wendy, Rose, and Debbie are together but before any of those women came on the scene, 'the three amigos' as Rose called them took one woman for their own. Her name is Jill and you saw her on the monitor before we took Gary's blindfold off. She is a gorgeous redhead and she is their first and undying love. When they were young, the four of them were experimenting with sex and they didn't have a clue what they were doing. A woman about ten years older than they were took them in and taught them everything they know. She just happens to be the one woman you've studied, I've studied, and we've both tried to emulate every time we walk on a stage."

"Ohmigod, Beyoncé are you talking about who I think you are?"

"Yes hon, I'm guessing that before this day is out, you'll be sitting having a drink with Brenda Lutz. She is Gary's next-door neighbor and she is the woman training the dancers. She is in charge of all the dancers in all the various clubs. She is also, according to Gary, the single best piece of ass on the planet."

"I'll second that," Mark said seriously. "We love that woman with all our heart. She is adorable and funny but she is the most sexual being we've ever known."

"I knew it, I told you Beyoncé and I told you she had to be the hottest fuck you've ever seen. Ohmigod, I can't believe I am going to meet her finally. Ohmigod!" Carmen screamed.

"Meet her, oh honey, you're going to do more than meet her. She has to 'certify' the both of you," Gary said.

Mark had to catch Carmen as she almost fainted right there in the cockpit.

"Are you serious?" Beyoncé asked as she looked into Gary's eyes. "I'm with her. That woman is what every dancer wants to become. When she told me I was welcomed to come and stay with her, I had no idea. Holy fuck! This just keeps getting better every single day. Debbie was right."