D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"I need a drink," Carmen said. "Come on hon, after hearing that, I need a double. How long before we land?"

"We're an hour out, go relax, enjoy. Jeff and Alan are fun to play with," Mark told them. Gary and I will take us in?"

"What, you're a pilot too?" Carmen asked.

"Sure am darling. This one is Gary's. I have one, exactly the same, and Jill is a pilot as well. It is one thing we really enjoy," Mark said.

Carmen and Beyoncé walked into the cabin, "Jeff, I'm Carmen and Alan, this is Beyoncé. Would you please pour us a drink?"

"Thank God you're here," Ainsley grinned.

"Why baby?" Beyoncé purred.

"These two are just like Mark and Gary, they are relentless," Lori said. "We've tried every combination possible. Hey, pour us a drink while you're at it."

Carmen came over and kissed her as Jeff handed her a drink. He handed one to Carmen and she looked down and grabbed his expansive cock. "I'll talk to you in a bit darling," she purred. "I'm going to be busy for the next little while."

Ainsley and Holly sauntered into the cockpit.

After being the recipient of one of two delicious blowjobs delivered in the cockpit, Gary hit the intercom and notified everyone that they would be landing in ten minutes.

"This thing almost flies itself, I love it," he said. He set the jet on the runway effortlessly and taxied to his hangar. Jill was waiting and she had a very familiar little darling with her.

Mark walked back before they stopped and told Beyoncé there was a surprise waiting for her.

"I can't wait to meet her," she grinned. "Gary told me all about their time in Jacksonville. Is she as horny as Gary said she was?"

The jet erupted in unbridled laughter. "Honey, she's a thousand times hornier than he said she is. She's hornier than Holly if that's possible," Ainsley giggled. "She's damned near as loud too."

Gary walked out of the cockpit and Mark opened the door. Tammy bolted into the cabin and she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Come on you guys, you're shitting me. This is Linda, where is Beyoncé?" she yelled.

"Tammy, I am Beyoncé. You and I are cousins," Beyoncé smiled. "Can I get a hug?"

"You're identical, ohmigod, you're freakin amazing. Holy shit, yes you sure can," Tammy said as she walked into her cousin Beyoncé's arms. "I can't believe how much you and Linda look alike. It is scary. I watch you every single time you are on TV but standing here, seeing you in person, it just blows my mind."

"It's freaky, isn't it hon?" Linda said as Mark handed Tammy the tablet. Linda had watched everything over the internet connection on the jet. "Trust me baby, she is exactly like us so don't be afraid to be yourself. She's been half 'certified' and the balance happens Tuesday night when the rest of us are there."

"This is just blowing me away," she said as she hugged her again. "Welcome to the family."

Jill walked onboard and she did the same thing. Gary introduced her and she stood looking at Beyoncé with her mouth slack. "Tammy isn't kidding at all. The two of you are identical. It is very nice to meet you."

"Trust me Jill, the pleasure is all mine. It is not every day I get to meet the luckiest woman alive. Seeing you, I have no doubt why you hold that title. You are drop dead gorgeous."

"I'll say she is," Carmen said, "I'm Carmen, Jill. It really is a pleasure to meet you. I have to agree, you are the luckiest woman on the planet."

"I never thought I'd ever meet the two of you either," Jill said. "I am confused though, why am I the luckiest woman on earth?"

Beyoncé laughed, "Because you've been fucking these two since you were thirteen years old. If I had that chance, I would have loved it."

Jill blushed then burst out laughing, "Oh, well, it was a dirty job but someone had to do it."

Mark grabbed her and smacked her ass. "That comment put you in the cabin for the trip home," he said as he pulled her to him and kissed her wonderfully. "Hi darling, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too but I'm flying back home. Neither of you have ever flown this thing before. You'll get lost."

"She has a good point," Gary laughed. "I can find my house but I'd be following the roads. That takes the advantage out of owning a helicopter doesn't it?"

"My word, you own a helicopter too?" Carmen laughed. "I'm in love."

Jill grinned, "He paid for it, but it is mine hon."

"Like I said, I'm in love," Carmen said as she walked into Jill and kissed her too."

"Mmm another day, another delicious surprise," Jill grinned as she kissed Carmen again. "Welcome to my family darling. He's not the only one who has lusted over you."

"Beyoncé, I am simply going to love this darlin," Carmen moaned.

Jeff and Alan had transferred the luggage onto the copter and Jill and Gary took the controls. Gary received permission to take off and he lifted the craft into the air. He was surprised at the ease in which it handled. He was a little tentative as this was the largest helicopter he had ever flown but it only took a minute or two for him to become accustomed to it. He took it up to five thousand feet and he headed to the house.

He circled the lake and took a good look at the house from the air. "Hey, what the fuck, how did you accomplish this?" he said as he looked at a brand new helipad sitting on the lawn.

"People are screaming for work. I called them the morning you left and they said they could be out here that day. They did a great job too. Look at this," she said as she flipped a switch on the left side of the stick. The ground lights came on and a readout showing wind speed and direction appeared on the display.

"Well, I'll be damned darlin," he said. "Any other surprises up your sleeve?"

"Nope, I've been a good girl," she laughed. "Hell you've got everyone so busy we don't have time to get in trouble. I talked to Wendy shortly after you left. The merchandise arrived and they are busy getting everything stocked. The clubs and restaurant are ready to go. Orlando is a go. The bands will be setting up Wednesday and doing their sound checks. Rehearsals are starting on Thursday. Brenda is a slave driver. I'm glad she taught us to fuck and not dance."

Gary laughed and set the copter down on his brand new landing pad softly, like a pro.

He shut it down and heard Mark over the sound of the rotors, "I'm impressed. Next time, it's my turn."

Mark opened the door, looked down, turned back, and looked at Jill. "How the fuck did you accomplish this?"

"She's not just good in bed Mark, she's damned efficient too," Gary laughed. "I asked her the same damned thing when I saw it."

The women were helped from the craft and they stood on the helipad and looked at Gary's mansion.

"Now that is impressive," Beyoncé said as she looked at the home. "I love that pool."

"I'll take you on a complete tour in a bit hon," Tammy told her. "This place is simply gorgeous."

"I just had an orgasm," Carmen said as she looked over the assembled masses that were quietly waiting to meet them. She put her arm though Gary's arm and kissed him. "The house is fabulous and so are they."

"Yes they are and each one of them will please you perfectly. I do have to tell you that everyone other than Jackson is bi so don't be surprised with what you see. You haven't met Jackson yet, he's Mark's butler. Beyoncé has met him. You'll meet him on Tuesday. He's coming in for the grand opening."

"Everyone is bi? Does that include you and Mark?" she asked.

"Yes hon, I hope that doesn't bother you."

"Bother me, fuck, I just came darling. I love it," she told him as she kissed him again. "That is so fucking hot. You do know you have to fuck me now. You can make love to me again too. Hell, you can do anything you want and I'll just be there enjoying it completely."

"Let's get you settled first baby. I know that Holly and Mark want to see the clubs. Would you like to come with us?"

"I sure would. I can see the house later. I'm sure you will give me the tour yourself, right baby?" she smiled.

"Oh you can count on that," he grinned.

Tammy returned with Beyoncé and met up with them. Gary asked her if she wanted to come and see the club with them.

"You bet I do boss, I was wondering when I'd get the chance to see them. I've been so busy here, I never get out," she whined. She turned to Beyoncé, "He treats me so poorly, I can't even begin to tell you."

"Yeah, I'll believe that when pigs fly," Beyoncé laughed. "Considering that you are his favorite around here, I think I'll take that with a grain of salt hon."

"He told you that?" she beamed, "Oh daddy, you do love me." She jumped into his arms and kissed him wantonly. "Momma wants your body daddy, mamma wants you now!"

Everyone burst out in hysterical laughter.

"Beyoncé, may I have the pleasure of introducing you to your real cousin," Mark said with a huge grin on his face. "You just saw the real Tammy. That's the girl we all love so much."

Tammy ran into Marks arms, "You say the sweetest things Mark, what's the matter, not getting any lately?"

That did it Beyoncé was in tears laughing. "Girl, you have to be my blood. You're as fucking insane as I am."

"Come on, let's go blow Lindsay and Hank's mind." Gary threw the keys to the Maybach to Mark. He grabbed Carmen and the keys to the 40 Ford and they headed to the club.

They walked into the club and the first place they went was into the store. Vicki saw them and ran to greet them. Her staff saw them and they stopped dead in their tracks. Vicki ran up and kissed them warmly. She said hello to Linda and Tammy. She looked quizzically at Carmen but she didn't say a word.

Tammy laughed and took Vicki's hand. She led her to a chair and told her to sit down. Vicki sat and she introduced her to her cousin, Beyoncé Knowles. Vicki almost passed out. She looked at the other woman and Gary introduced her to Carmen. Vicki was speechless. When she recovered, she introduced her staff to everyone. Gary was very pleased with the way the store looked.

They walked into the restaurant and Marv saw them and waved. He was on the phone with a supplier. When he hung up, he walked over to them and said hello. They introduced him to Beyoncé and Carmen and he was dumbstruck.

Always the gentleman, he greeted them warmly, "I must admit, I can't tell the difference between Linda and you. The two of you are identical. I am a big fan of both of you," he told them warmly. They looked at this fine hunk of black flesh with smiles of approval.

"He's a great fuck," Tammy burst forth. "You two are going to love having him 'certify' you."

Gary looked at Mark and they both began laughing. "That is the very first time I've seen him at a loss for words," Mark said.

"You've got that right," Holly grinned. "What did I tell you the night I met you Marv?"

"Sweetheart, you told me to stick with you and I'd do things I never dreamed of. Trust me, I believed you, I just never dreamed of this. WOW!"

The women kissed him passionately and then he took them on a tour of the restaurant and the bakery.

They walked into The Country Girl Saloon and Hank saw them from his surveillance camera. He came bounding downstairs, he walked over to Beyoncé, and he hissed her passionately. "Hiya sexy, I'm glad you're back." He turned and kissed Holly before he ever said a word to Gary and Mark. He saw Tammy standing there and he put his arms out, "Baby welcome to the home of the next superstar. Give me a kiss."

"Oh Hank, how can I refuse," Tammy said as she ran into his arms. She kissed him deeply and whispered in his ear. "Linda is in Las Vegas jackass."

Gary, Holly, and Mark stood there staring at him. "Say what?"

"You heard me; I said that Linda was still in Las Vegas." The blood faded from his face. "If Linda is still in Las Vegas, then who, what, ohmigod, no I didn't"

"Yes you did," Gary said sternly.

"No, no boss," he said in his very best Tony Dinozzo impression. "Tell me I didn't just step in it."

"Oh you stepped in it big-time," Mark laughed. "Hank, say hello to Beyoncé Knowles and Carmen Electra. As it turns out, Beyoncé is Tammy and Linda's first cousin."

"Oh dear me, please forgive me, I never, if I had known, oh I am so embarrassed. I don't know what else to say other than; it is such a pleasure to meet you. Please forgive me." Hank said.

"Oh Gary, do you train everyone in stepping out of shit like this?" Beyoncé laughed.

"Why hon?" Gary asked her.

"Because Hank used almost the same words Jim used in Las Vegas when he did the same thing," she laughed. She walked over to Hank, she held his face and she kissed him deeply. "I've been told about you big boy. I really am glad to meet you."

Holly burst out laughing, "That was too funny. Hank, you make me laugh. If it was anyone else, I'd kick your ass but honestly, I can't tell the two of them apart either."

"I'll make this easy for you, picture me as a blonde," Carmen giggled.

"That's fucking easy," Hank said as he walked over to her, swept her off her feet, and kissed her longingly and lovingly. "Hi Wendy, I've missed you darling."

"Whew, I love your crew Gary," Carmen swooned. "Fucking hot and smart too."

Gary could not answer; he was bent over, laughing his head off.

Hank smiled sweetly and he kept looking at her legs. "I honestly can't wait to see them together. Gary, you were so right, Wendy is definitely a blonde Carmen Electra. It definitely is a pleasure to meet you."

They walked around the club and both women were amazed at what they saw. This is positively lovely. I love the décor and the layout is fantastic. I enjoy country too, this club gives the two-steppers a wonderful oval, and the line dancers have their own dance floor. This is perfect in my opinion," Carmen said.

"We have two complete stages and only one is visible at one time. If necessary, we have the option of having a third, depending on how successful we are," Hank explained. He looked at the tablet he held and he tapped it several times. They watched as the visible stage lifted and swiveled away to the right. He tapped the screen again and the stage from the left moved and settled into place."

"Now that takes the cake," Carmen said. "That is sweet."

"The last time I saw something like that was in the Grand Garden at the MGM," Beyoncé said. "I just want to know whether Bill or Fred designed it."

"Let's just say, they both had a hand in it," Mark grinned. "What is the use of living in Las Vegas and not using your contacts?"

"It gets better," Hank said as he tapped the tablet again. He jumped on the stage and looked at them. He tapped the screen again, a fantastic laser light show began, and it lasted for twenty seconds. When it was over the stage was bare. He walked out onto the stage and told them that they had just watched the stages change.

"The laser show is an electronic curtain?" Beyoncé asked. "I've never seen that before. I like it a lot."

"We can change acts in twenty seconds. We feature two artists a night. They set up once. Each stage has everything they need and when the stage changes, they are ready to go," Gary told her.

"On top of that, we have our own broadcast system. Our audio and video people film every set. We broadcast it on our flat screens and give everyone a view of the stage, whether they are dancing or sitting," Mark told her.

"We have special viewing areas for record company people or other potential people who want to use our artists. The video and audio people are top notch. They know when they are shooting a set that the artist's career just might be riding on that video. Come here and we'll show you."

They took them into the viewing area and Carmen was very impressed. Beyoncé had seen it in Las Vegas and she liked the fact that the clubs were the same. While they were in there, Hank tapped his screen and the flat screen came to life. What they were looking at was Brenda working with the professional dancers in The Velvet Glove. Everyone sat and watched them work. They had no idea that anyone was watching.

"I like this a lot," Beyoncé said. "I can sit here and pick the dancers I want in my next video and they will never know I was in the house. It is clean, professional and I love it."

"Hey, there are stripper poles on that stage. I like that," Carmen laughed. "Of course, you have one of the best strippers ever to hit a stage working here."

"That is one hell of an endorsement coming from the woman she considers the best pole dancer ever to live," Mark said.

"Mark, I have a lot I want to learn from her," Carmen told him.

"Oh I want that conversation on tape, I mean it. I sure as hell want to see the expression on her face when you say that," he grinned.

"That's funny, Gary basically said the same thing," she laughed.

"Come on down I want you to get on the stage with us," Hank said. They followed and what he had to show them really intrigued them.

"If you look behind the footlights, you'll see an arch on the front of the stage. If you look up, you'll see a similar arch. Watch this," he said as he tapped the tablet.

Two hi-def cameras appeared. They traveled the arcs and focused on the group on stage. With a simple tap, the floor camera rose up to eye level. He focused on Beyoncé's face. The cameras were not large but they were excellent quality. The large in-house flat screens came to life and Beyoncé saw her image come alive throughout the club. Hank focused in a tight shot and she was mesmerized that he was doing all of this while standing at her side.

"Okay, I am completely blown away. I don't know who designed this but this seriously is the most high tech club I've ever seen," she stated seriously.

"Of course, we have the usual lighting and special effects but what we can do for the artists is what really makes this all worth while," Gary said. "Holly wants to be able to say she found the next Beyoncé or Rhianna."

"That would really be something, wouldn't it?" Carmen said seriously. "I can't imagine where my career would be if I ran into you when I was starting out."

"Oh dear, I know exactly where you'd be," Holly grinned. "You saw that mansion you just left. You'd be living there as one of Gary's girls. I know that for a fact."

"All he had to do was ask Holly," Carmen grinned. "All he had to do was ask."

Mark laughed at that one. "I know this is a fact, he wouldn't have taken no for an answer either."

"Can I get an Amen on that," Tammy grinned.

"Come on, let's go blow Lindsay's mind. I can't wait to see the looks on the dancers' faces when you two walk in the club," Gary said.

They walked into the Velvet Glove and Brenda was barking orders at the men and women on the stage. Three groups of dancers were on the stage with her. The Glove and Country Girl dancers were on the stage with the professional dancers. Brenda was walking them through the opening numbers for each club when Gary caught her eye.

"Take five," she barked. She walked towards him and saw Beyoncé.

She smiled sweetly and walked towards her. "Hello Beyoncé, this is a real pleasure to meet you. My God, you two are identical. She turned and saw Carmen standing there. Well, you can blow me over with a feather, Carmen Electra; this is a real honor as well. You're right Gary; Wendy is definitely the blonde version of Carmen isn't she?"

"We've been in The VIP area of The Country Girl watching your rehearsal. This is an amazing setup," Beyoncé told her. "Watching you work is something special. We can't tell you how much we wish we had you as our teacher."

"Thank you darling," Brenda said. "Anytime you want me to choreograph your show, just get in touch with my agent. It's not hard to do, he's within arms reach," she said as she leaned over and kissed Mark.

"You know darling," Carmen said, "By the end of this week; you'll be the only one on this stage not represented by Mark. I know I'm switching immediately. The only question is whether I get a clients contract or a friends' contract."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers