D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's head snapped in her direction and she smiled sweetly.

Brenda burst out laughing, as did Gary and Holly. Tammy and Hank were snickering when Lindsay walked out on the stage.

She saw Gary and ran to him. "Hello darling," she said as she molded into his arms. "I've missed you." She kissed him passionately. "I'm glad you are home. Hi everyone, are you happy with everything?"

"I am very happy," Holly said. "We'd like to introduce you to two very special people. Lindsay, this is Carmen Electra. Carmen, Lindsay is the manager of the center. Her main area of responsibility is The Country Girl but she will be the woman who will be running the entire show here eventually."

"I will?" she blurted. "I wasn't told that."

"My bad," Gary grinned. "I've been a little busy. I was going to take you down to the dock but I got an emergency call to fly to Las Vegas. Sorry baby but yes, this is your center. Hank will have his own as soon as phase one is complete."

"I am sorry, Carmen it is a real pleasure to meet you. I am a big fan. Are you here for the grand opening?"

"Yes I am Lindsay. One of my best friends is going to open The Velvet Glove and I wanted to help her," she said.

"Who did you get Holly? I've been waiting but I haven't heard anything yet. I hope it is someone really special. I was thinking the other night; we could always use Linda and pretend it was Beyoncé. But that would be wrong."

"Actually, I think that is a fabulous idea. I was thinking the same thing. The resemblance is stunning. No one would know the difference," Beyoncé smirked. "I mean, imagine Linda entering stage right and then have me enter stage left. It would be spectacular to see the looks on everyone's face. Wait, she was over there, no she's over here no she's over there, no wait, there is two of them?"

"Linda, did you get drunk on the jet again? What are you talking about? Lindsay said.

Tammy grinned, "Lindsay, something very special happened this week. Ashley and Dave found something so precious that it is indescribable. They grabbed Linda and showed her. To begin with, she was speechless. Once she found her voice, within a day she learned that what she found was a long, lost cousin of ours. I'd like to introduce you to my cousin, Beyoncé Knowles."

"Say what? Did you say Beyoncé Knowles? This is Beyoncé Knowles. This isn't Linda. Ohmigod! What an honor. You're going to open The Glove for us. Oh, this is going to be off the charts. I can't tell you how happy I am to meet you. How am I ever going to tell the two of you apart?"

"That is a damned good question," Holly said. "I know it is impossible."

"We'll figure it out," Gary said as he turned to Brenda, "Call the dancers back on stage please."

She did and Gary addressed them. "How many of you know Linda, please raise your hand?"

Almost everyone did. "That's good, because I am going to blow your mind. This lovely lady is not Linda. This is her look-alike, the one and only, Beyoncé Knowles. This other gorgeous creature, you should have recognized already. This is Carmen Electra. They will get to know all of you but I wanted to make the introductions. It will be easy for you until Tuesday evening. Linda is in Las Vegas. After that, all bets are off. Beyoncé and Carmen are going to open The Velvet Glove for us just the same way Loretta Lynn and Luke Bryan are for The Country Girl Saloon."

They looked at the sea of smiling faces and they were pleased. "We'll let you get back to work," Gary said to Brenda.

Brenda walked over to Beyoncé and Carmen, "We need to get together tonight for a while. Let's do it after dinner."

They agreed and kissed everyone goodbye.

"You luscious fucker," Lindsay purred. "Every single day, you make me love you more. I do love you darling. You still owe me a trip to the dock."

"I love you too, I know I do," he said as he kissed her goodbye.

Carmen jumped in the 40 Ford and waited for him to get in. "Mark this date on the wall, I'm speechless. That is the most professional setup I've ever seen. That is also the most expensive club set up anywhere. I mean that. Take this from a woman who spends her life in clubs. This blows my mind."

"Thank you baby, I am glad you approve. We spent a month traveling all over the country looking at clubs. We took the best of the best, saw what worked and what didn't. We designed our clubs to be sexy, fun, and profitable. I can't wait until the final dress rehearsal. When you see our wait staff in their outfits, you, oh sexy fox, will cum so fast your head will split," Gary smiled evilly.

"Looking at you makes me want to cum," she purred. "I have one thing that I am worried about."

"What is that?" he asked.

"I am so worried that your girls won't like me. That really has me concerned," she said honestly.

"I can tell you right now," Gary said, "They are going to love you so much your head will spin. Rose will be licking your pussy constantly and Wendy will think she has a sister. Debbie will never be a problem. Debbie is the crown jewel. You'll love her.

My girls know I love them unconditionally. They know that I make love to everyone you've met and they do too. They also know that they own my heart and that is never going to change. They know that I've had a hardon for you for years and that only makes it better for them. When they get here, they are going to insist on one thing. They will want to watch me make love to you."

"I sure hope you are right. I really don't want to cause problems. Now will you take me home and give me the tour of that fabulous home please," she said.

Gary kissed her, reassured her, and kissed her again. He started the car and headed for home.

They walked out to the Tiki Bar and joined Mark and Holly. Mark was on the phone when they walked up. He hung up and he was smiling when he told them that the fashion shoot would wrap up early the next day.

"Pierre has been on a tear apparently," he laughed. "He has so much editing to do once he gets back here. He told Cherry he was going to blow Gary or fuck Jill's ass for putting the equipment in here. Either way, he said he would meet the deadline easily. Cherry said she was exhausted so I told her to tell Pierre to screw Greta tonight. I told her I had the biggest surprise waiting for her. I don't think she believed me."

"I plan on filming it when she realizes that she is face to face with Carmen Electra. She is going to lose her mind," Gary said.

"Let's set it up in the bar in the playhouse. There is better lighting and it is easier to film," Gary said. "I can not wait to see the look on her face. She is going to absolutely lose her mind. I want to get everyone together right now. I think it is time to introduce these two properly. Then, we can relax."

Holly picked up the microphone and called everyone to the Tiki Bar. It didn't take long until everyone assembled.

"The first thing I would like everyone to do is get the necklaces that Jeremy gave you in Thailand. From now on, we are going to have a lot of new people, many superstars and others that you haven't met yet. There are way too many of us and they won't know everyone's names. Wear the necklaces and that will make it easier for them to communicate.

The second thing I want to tell everyone is that Linda is on fire in Las Vegas and she has things well under control. She will be home tomorrow. Now, I know you all know that Linda and Tammy are first cousins. Oh yes, I knew that would do it. This is too funny. They have another cousin. I want everyone to say hello the one and only, Beyoncé Knowles."

"I knew it," Bobbi said. "I've said it from the day I met Linda. There was no way they could not be related. Beyoncé, I'm Bobbi, I work here with Tammy. On behalf of all of us, welcome to our home and welcome to our family. I can't tell you how nice it is to meet you. Damn, I love it when I'm right!"

"Thank you Bobbi, Wow Gary, you definitely were right. They are as sexy and delicious as the Las Vegas team. I'm going to love this," Beyoncé smiled.

Gary looked at everyone and grinned, "I have the pleasure of introducing you to someone I've lusted after for many years. Everyone please say hello to Carmen Electra."

"Dear lord, she is Wendy with dark hair. Wow," Leeann said. "Hello Carmen, I'm Leeann, I'll be managing the Nashville operation. It is a real pleasure to meet you. I know one thing; Gary is a master of understatement. When he said he's lusted after you for years, he was barely scratching the surface. It's great to meet you and now I have to find someone else to sleep with tonight," she grinned.

"Like you have a problem with that baby," Bob grinned.

Gary was laughing loudly as Carmen squeezed his hand. "Gang, I need you to do something for me. Cherry has met Beyoncé but she has not met Carmen. Carmen is someone she has wanted to meet for a long time. Mark just told me that she should be here around three tomorrow afternoon. Please, don't say a word to her about Carmen. We are going to give her the surprise of her life."

"Tape it Gary," Roberta yelled. "We want to see the look on her face. It is going to be fantastic."

"I'd like to draw your attention to the flat screens," Mark giggled. "I know Cherry is going to lose her mind but wait till you see this. This is the look on Gary's face when he met Carmen," Mark said as he tapped the tablet and he played the video. Everyone was hysterical at the stunned look on Gary's face.

"Okay, I know that Cherry's is going to be special. I have a lot more interesting video that Pierre is going to put together after he meets his deadline. In the meantime, the entire crew from Las Vegas will be here tomorrow morning. They have not met Carmen so we are going to introduce them as soon as they get here. They will be here before Cherry gets here. Tomorrow night, we have work to do. Carmen and Beyoncé are going to join Gary's Las Vegas store manager Sue in completing their 'certification'."

You would have sworn they had just won the World Series, the Superbowl and the Stanley Cup all together.

Holly completely lost it. Beyoncé and Carmen were blushing deeply.

"Wow, what a response," Carmen smiled. "Thank you everyone. I always knew I was kinda hot but you make me feel like I'm sizzling. Thank you so much."

"I'll second that," Beyoncé grinned. "If you think it is going to be good, you should see it from our eyes. Holy shit, what a sexy bunch of people. I can't wait."

"As of Thursday morning, it is all business around here. Loretta Lynn will be here and we want to be as professional as possible. Whatever we do, we do behind closed doors, and outside, it is business attire. In the mean time, go get your necklaces and house rules are now in effect," Gary told them.

"What are house rules?" Carmen asked.

"You get to be naked in heels sweetheart," Holly told her. "The long lovely cocks are there for the taking and the women just look so sexy in heels."

"I can't wait to be 'certified'," Carmen cooed.

"Well darling, I have been 'certified' the longest and I can tell you what I tell everyone. There is only one reason to be 'certified'. That is that you get to 'recertify' anytime you want. We will have 'certified' people running every club so no matter where you are, you have people who will take you to heaven and never say a word. I love it."

"You love it, wow, I think this is so fucking wild. I am so impressed," Beyoncé said. "I am going to help you in ways you never thought possible baby. I've got some calls to make; Mark is going to show me around after I'm done."

"Gary is going to show me where I can hang my head and give me the tour," Carmen said.

"Dinner will be about an hour and a half boss," Jeff told him.

"Thanks buddy, I'm looking forward to it," Gary told him as he grabbed Carmen's hand and began the tour. They jumped in a golf cart and they were off.

The grounds blew her away and he refilled her drink when they entered the playhouse. When she saw it, she looked at him with a wickedly evil look in her eye. "I heard rumors that Mark has an entire floor similar to this. Is that true?"

"Yes but mine is better," he laughed. "It's newer but his is a lot larger. Anyway, his parties are usually larger than the ones I throw. You'll find out tonight because tomorrow night you're going to be busy." He handed her a drink, took her, and showed her the playhouse.

"Oh this is sexy, I love the entire setting. The stage, the dance floor, the pool, and the hot tub are exquisite. Everything oozes sexuality. I'd never leave this room," she grinned and pulled him into a warm embrace.

"Wait until you see the rest of it," he smirked. He took her hand and walked her past the bar.

"This is downright naughty," she giggled as she walked past the Playroom. Why you could have fifty or more people in here at one time. This could get kinky!" she grinned.

"No hon, the kinky comes in the next two rooms," he grinned wickedly. He showed her the blowjob room and she was laughing wildly.

"If you're looking for me and you can't find me, I'm in here," she grinned.

"Or maybe you're in here," he said as he walked her though the maze into the darkroom.

"Oh yes, this is fucking fantastic." She folded her body into his. She kissed him wantonly, demandingly and erotically. "Before this night is over Mr. Edwards, you are going to fuck the hell out of me in here. Oh hell, you're going to fuck me everywhere and anywhere. This place is so sexy I can't tell you.

Show me the main house baby," she kissed him again, groped his crotch, and moaned lovingly. "Somehow, I get the impression there is a lot more wonderful surprises in there."