Doris and Lisa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just thinking, Lisa. It's always good to think ahead. Right now let's take stock of what we've got. We have a locker room with benches. We have a supply of towels and such. We have a separate room with piles of soft items. We have a shower. We even have a bathroom handy. I'm sure we can put it all to good use. Maybe we should have our athletes give us a demonstration on how the locker room is used. You guys lead the way, and we'll follow your lead. I want to know what you guys do in here."

Tammy said "Um, Doris. You four start whatever you are going to do. I want to take Frank out onto the court for a chat."

Tammy led Frank by the hand through another door and onto the dimly lit basketball court, and motioned for him to sit with her in the bleachers.

"What's up, Tammy?"

"You tell me. Why haven't you asked me out? I thought you liked me."

"Hey, we spend a lot of time together. I spend more time with you than any other girl on campus."

"Talking sports."

"I thought you liked to talk sports."

Tammy threw her hands up in exasperation. "I do like to talk about sports. I love to talk about sports. But we only seem to talk over a milkshake or a soda in the Student Union."

Frank frowned. "You are one of my best friends. Are you saying that we should go out sometime? We have gone to a movie together. It hasn't all been talk."

"Ending with a quick good night kiss. Frank, I want more. I want to be more than a friend."

"Oh. I guess I've always thought of you as a friend. You are so easy to talk to."

"And you even tell me about other girls. I know what you did when you went to Sarah Smith. Can't you ever think of me that way?"

"Well...uh...I...uh..."

"Look at me Frank. What do you see? Really look at me. Do you even know what color my eyes are?"

"Um...they are...brown?"

"Look, Frank. Look at me. Tell me what you see."

"Tammy, I...uh. Okay." He took a deep breath and let it out. "Here is what I see. A pretty girl with brown hair cut in a bob. Your eyes are brown..."

"Lucky guess before."

"...you have a bright smile and full lips. You...um...fill out your sweater. You have shapely athletic legs."

"Does any of that appeal to you?"

"It all does."

"So, I ask again. Why haven't you asked me out? I want to talk to you, yes, but I want to feel my hand in yours. I want to feel your lips on mine. I want..."

She was cut off as Frank put his arms around her and pulled her in to cover her lips with his own. "Am I getting close?"

"It's a start."

Another kiss. Her hands rested on his chest, and he held her face in his hands.

"Umm. Better."

"Oh yeah? I'll show you better!"

He kissed her with a passion he never expected. He combed his fingers through her hair. She opened his blazer and pushed it off his shoulders, and began to loosen his tie. He wrapped his arms around her and ran his hands up and down her sides. When his thumbs brushed against the sides of her breasts she pulled from the kiss to concentrate on removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

Frank unbuttoned her sweater. When she shrugged it off he cupped a breast and she sighed with pleasure. She yanked his shirt out of his pants and he quickly pulled his arms out of it, turning the shirt inside-out, and returned to fondling a breast. Her sighs and moans led him to open the front of her dress, held closed by only four buttons from the neck to the waist. She stood up to step out of the dress and unfastened his belt. He kissed her again and they fumbled with each other's underwear. He held her and caressed a bare breast. Special attention to the nipple caused her to arch her back.

She grasped him and was amazed. "I think you could hit a baseball with this! I've never imagined anything this hard. I want you Frank. I want all of you. I don't care if we are on the floor or on a pile of rocks, I want you."

Tammy sank to the floor and Frank took time to drink in her body through his eyes. "You are beautiful, Tammy. I can't believe I never noticed it before."

He lowered himself to kiss her and once again fondle her breasts. He kissed her neck and throat, over her collar bone, between her breasts and then around each breast. Lips and tongue spiraled around her breasts, from her chest to the tips. She moaned again when he pulled on a hardened nipple with his lips. He moved to a position between her legs and trailed his hands down her body to her legs, circling her knees before roaming up the inside of her thighs, at last burying in the warm softness hidden there.

Another kiss led to a trail of kisses down her body to her legs and up between her thighs. When he kissed her nether lips she gasped in pleasure. Tongue played within the fleshy folds, and he kissed the upper part, drawing out the nub. His mouth worked on her labia and its hidden secrets while two fingers slid inside her and one hand wandered back up to a breast. She began to buck against him until she went rigid and moaned, soaking his hand and the fingers buried inside her.

He didn't give her time to catch her breath, but reached inside his pants pocket and fished out a square package. After tearing it open with his teeth he slipped it on and lowered himself once more. This time he sank into her, feeling her warm softness as it engulfed him. Slow rhythmic thrusting was met by her own, but her need led to increased tempo and intensity. As she thrashed about crying out, he set his mouth on hers and muffled her cries with his own moans of pleasure. Her second climax was much more intense, squeezing him hard and causing his own eruption inside her. They continued thrusting until they were both spent, aglow with satisfaction.

"I've dreamed about this, Frank, but this is so much better than any dream."

"I can't believe I haven't imagined that I would want this, too."

"Hold me, Frank. Hold me."

He rolled off her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him so her head was on his shoulder and he could stroke her hair.

"What do you mean, Doris?"

"Let's role play. We're all in here after practice, suited up in our uniforms. How do you proceed from there?"

"Well," Bobby explained, "if it was a light workout we might just undress and change into street clothes. After a game or intense practice we would grab a towel and shower before changing."

"Okay! Let's go...Woo hood, that was a good practice, huh? Gosh, I'm kind of sweaty. I think I need to change out of this uniform." She began to unbutton her sweater.

Stu laughed. "Well, I guess we all should, since practice is over." He took off his jacket and hung it in an unused locker, then began to remove his tie and shirt. Bobby looked at Doris to see if she was serious, but her sweater was already off and she was working on the buttons of her blouse. With a shrug of his shoulders he also began to undress. Lisa, not to be left out, quickly joined in.

Doris was fast, and was soon standing around naked, folding her clothes to put them in an unused locker. By the time the two boys were down to their underwear Lisa had caught up and stood in her panties. Only briefly, though. The panties slipped off and were tossed into the locker she had chosen.

Stu and Bobby stood in their underwear, exhibiting significant bulges, and stared at the girls. Doris towering over them, yet perfectly proportioned, stood facing them with her hands on her hips. Diminutive Lisa stood nearby. "Well? Slowpokes."

Bobby was enthralled with Lisa's breasts and the patch of red between her legs, but pushed down his underwear, releasing his 'more than adequate' erection and tossed the garment into the locker. Stu was a little hesitant.

"Come on, big guy," Doris encouraged. "We heard about a certain attribute you may have. We've shown you ours, now show us yours."

He laughed. "I've never encountered girls like you two. If this is how you all are at Sarah Smith I'll have to make a few trips down there after football season." When he pushed off his underwear the girls gasped.

"Holy crap, Stu! I didn't know they ever grew that large, and believe me I've seen plenty of them. I want to touch it."

Stu shrugged his shoulders and Doris wrapped both hands around it. Lisa sat down on a bench beside him and stared. Doris reluctantly let him go so Lisa could have a turn. She lifted it and examined it closely. "This thing looks dangerous. Does it really fit inside? God that must hurt."

"Of course it will fit, Lisa," Doris said. "Remember, a baby can come out of there, so it stretches. But look at how long this thing is, too. It looks like a salami you see hanging in the deli. Holy shit!

Lisa look at Doris and said cryptically "Want to try the test?"

"First class idea! Okay guys, step right up. Lisa will attend to you while I prepare something."

The two boys looked at each other and shrugged. Lisa stroked Bobby into complete hardness while Doris rummaged in her pocketbook. When Doris appeared ready Lisa took him briefly in her mouth bringing a gasp from Bobby.

Doris studied Bobby and then placed a quarter in him. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Shh. I promise it won't hurt. Just stand still. I'll explain when I'm finished."

Another quarter was placed on top of the first and then a third, which caused noticeable sagging. A fourth quarter managed to barely stay on. Doris studied it and carefully set a dime on top. The sag clearly couldn't hold any more, but she tried another dime, causing the change to slide off.

"A buck ten. Not bad. Let's see...that's about .7 Franks. Next!"

Stu laughed at what he had seen, but gamely stepped up to Doris. Lisa noted that one of her hands didn't nearly wrap around Stu. She tried to put him to her mouth, but could only get the head in. "I'd gag if I tried any more of that. Let me work on him some more, Doris. I don't think he's ready yet."

Stu looked down as Lisa held him and rubbed him on a breast, then held him between her breasts and squeezed them together. Stu gulped.

"Okay. I think that's the best we'll get."

Doris stroked him longingly, paying attention to the underside. "I agree, Lisa. He's so big it's heavy. Well, here goes."

A quarter didn't cause much movement, but a second one did. The third one almost caused collapse, but she added two pennies before it gave way.

"Seventy-seven cents. By quick estimation that would be about...half a Frank."

"Somehow that makes me feel inadequate."

Doris laughed. "This has nothing to do with adequacy. It's merely a rigidity measure. The process is still in the developmental stage."

"What's a Frank?"

"A Frank is the baseline we use. A buck fifty seven. It's based on a real person."

"Who? Our Frank?"

"You guys live with Richard, right. You know the rules? Rule number two. We don't have to tell. Let's see. Now we've all taken off our uniforms. What next?"

"Showers."

"Let's go!"

"Are you serious?"

Lisa laughed. "I knew that 'hmmm' earlier meant you were cooking up something. One thing you guys should know – Doris has a fertile imagination when it comes to nakedness and sex."

Doris held up her hand. "Wait a minute. What are we thinking here?"

"Uh, showers?" Stu volunteered.

"But why? We're role playing but we're not really sweaty. I think we need to get sweaty for real first. Then showers."

Everyone stood looking at Doris. She finally addressed their stares. "What? Don't you know how to get sweaty?"

"What do you suggest?"

"Physical activity, of course. How else to get all nice and sweaty?"

When no one moved she said in an exasperated tone "Okay, I guess I'll just have to take the bull by the horns here. Or maybe the bull by the horny. Come here Stu. You don't mind if I take Stu, do you Lisa? I suspect Bobby is a better fit for you."

The three others laughed and shook their heads in disbelief.

"Here, fella. Let's start things out by you stretching out on this bench. Let your feet be on the floor, that won't be a problem."

Lisa and Bobby watched, amused, as Stu stretched out along a locker room bench. Doris surveyed the situation. "I believe we've had a bit of deflation, Stuart. First thing is to remedy that situation. Hey, you two get your own bench. There's one over there. Of course, you can watch if you think you might learn something."

Doris straddled Stu, sitting low on his chest and facing his legs. She took the soft, but still enormous, penis in her hands and stroked it until it showed signs of life again. Then she stood on her long legs and skootched her body up toward Stu's head. When she bent over to attend to the growing erection with her mouth she settled down so the thatch of blond hair was in front of Stu's face. "Hey, big guy, if you get any ideas from what you see, I won't mind."

Stu laughed and admired the scene before him for a moment. He reached up with his hands and spread Doris so he could attack the tender pink flesh with his tongue.

"Oh, boy! I like your ideas."

Stu wasn't used to girls taking over half of him in their mouths. "And I like your ideas, too."

She popped him out and stroked. "Tell me. How do you ever stuff all this into a jockstrap?"

From the other bench, Bobby howled, and Lisa snorted as she covered her mouth with a hand to keep from laughing out loud.

Stu blushed. "Well...To tell the truth I have an extra-large size."

"Extra-large, indeed." She swung a leg over him to stand beside him, admiring. "I know I've never had one this big before, and I've seen plenty. Let's check it for fit."

She stepped over him once more, this time facing him. Even with her long legs she had to maneuver so she was in position. She held him straight up and gradually sank onto him until he was fully sheathed. "Mother of God! I've never felt anything like this! I think I'm in love."

Stu's shoulders shook and she cut him a look. "Don't you go and get all soft again. I want all of this. Oh, that feels good."

She pistoned up and down and Stu's eyes grew big. "I've never had anyone take it all before. What a feeling!"

"Hey Lisa. Before you get busy toss me a rubber."

Doris eagerly tore open the package and dismounted briefly to roll it on. "Holy shit! It only rolls out to less than halfway down."

Remounting, she resumed her movement and Stu met her, thrust for thrust. When she felt him begin to tighten she stopped. "Oh no you don't! Not until I'm ready. Here, play with my tits. I like that."

She leaned over and Stu gladly fondled, kneaded, caressed. When she leaned further he took one in his mouth and played with a nipple. "Oh, yeah. That will help."

She began her hip movements, but slower until she felt herself building. When she was about to peak she raised up and pistoned faster, throwing her head back, eyes closed with pleasure. She moaned loudly as she climaxed, vaginal muscles pulsing around Stu. He only lasted a few seconds longer before unleashing a torrent, his pulses fighting her contractions. She collapsed onto his chest, the two of them panting.

"Jeez, Doris. I've never been all inside a girl like that before. What a feeling! That was intense."

"Yeah, it was for me, too. I thought that thing would come right out my throat!"

The room was quiet, with the only sounds their labored breathing. At last Doris turned her head. "What are you two gawking at? Get busy."

Lisa and Bobby looked at each other and laughed. He asked "Is she always like this?"

"Always. And always has new ideas."

Bobby looked Lisa up and down and he began to grow again.

She noticed. "Um, Bobby? There's something you should know. I'm a...I've never..."

Bobby sighed. "Just my luck."

"Don't give up so easily. You live in the house with Richard, right?"

When Bobby nodded she added "And you understand the Rules, right?"

Another nod. "You should know that I've always operated under the rules, and I've never had a guy complain. If you're good to me I can be very good to you. How about we find out what we each like? I like to explore, don't you?" She sat on a bench and patted beside her. He sat so their hips touched.

"Tell me, Bobby. What do you like to touch on a girl?"

"Um..." He stared at her breasts.

"I thought so. Well, do it. If you like to touch it chances are I like for it to be touched. If I don't like something I'll just invoke Rule Number One and we can move on to something else. How does that sound?"

"For a little girl you sure know a lot."

Lisa's eyes flashed. "I'm not a little girl! I'm just small. I can do whatever the big girls do, maybe more."

He kissed her and caressed her face as he looked into her green eyes. "I didn't mean it like it sounded."

"It's okay. I get that a lot. I'm just tired of it. Let's talk about something else." She ran her hands over his chest and legs. "You are really bruised. That was a rough game, huh?"

"I don't know when I've ever been hit harder. They were hard to tackle, too. Stu took the brunt of it, though. He'll be black and blue tomorrow."

"I've never seen a drop kick before. I thought you fumbled."

He grinned. "That was the idea."

"Well, no fumbles here, okay? I hear you have soft hands. Show me. They may be little, but I've got some footballs for you to catch."

Bobby shook his head in wonderment, but one look into her smiling eyes told him she was serious.

She leaned over to kiss him and he tentatively touched a breast. "Ummmmmm"

With that encouragement he explored further, trying other touches on it. "I like that," she whispered in his ear. One of his arms easily wrapped around her and cradled the breast on the other side of her body. "Ooh. You do have soft hands."

Lisa nibbled on an ear and explored his chest. "No flab here! Here either. Or here."

Her hand wandered lower and lower on him. "Certainly not here!"

He lowered his head to nibble a nipple and his hand searched between her thighs, which she opened for him. A wandering finger started to enter her but she shook her head. "No. Rule number one. Not there. At least, not inside it. Feel free to touch anything else."

"Just a little?"

"Okay. But then stay around the outside."

His finger slowly worked into her until he felt the barrier, and he withdrew, but made circles around the opening before moving on. He knew enough to massage the labia and was rewarded with gushes of wetness. When he reached her nub she moaned "Oh, yes....right there."

His breast massages and nub touches brought her near to a climax. She writhed her hips and finally slapped a hand over his to press it hard into her slit and against the swelling button. She pressed his hand and moved it in a hard circular motion until she threw her head back and moaned loudly as she gushed over his hand.

When she finished she stared down at his now very hard member. She grasped it and played with it, stroking, teasing. Her tongue worked into his mouth and her free hand went down to behind where he sat on the bench and kneaded. "Oh, I like a firm athletic tush."

He began to thrust against her hand and she tightened her grip. When she felt him tense she lowered her head to rest on his chest so she could watch him spurt. Her hand worked with him to maximize his sensations, and he was left gasping.

"Didn't I tell you that you wouldn't be disappointed?"

"Uh huh."

"Did you ever have a girl that liked to watch it come out?"

"Uh, uh."

Lisa called out to the others "We're about ready for a shower here. How about you?"

Doris answered weakly. "I don't want to move. Give me a minute."

Stuart added "Me, too."

Lisa looked at Bobby's glistening abdomen. "Maybe we should get started. We need to clean you up."

"Let's wait a minute, too. I want to play a little more." He stretched out on his back on the bench. "Come here and sit on me."

Lisa straddled his hips and eyed the milky wetness on him. "Maybe this will rub in. What do you think?" When he nodded she spread it around on his abdomen and chest, and rubbed some into her glistening vulva.