Doris and Lisa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For me, too."

Eventually Lisa reached to push on Doris' skirt and Doris got up to remove it and her underwear. Lisa sat up and fondled a soft breast for a moment and then kissed it. Doris sighed in contentment. "You have such a nice, gentle touch, Lisa. Gentler than any guy I know."

Doris again gently laid Lisa back. This time she slowly pulled off Lisa's skirt and underwear, and laid down next to the smaller girl.

"I'd like to do what you just did."

Doris nodded understanding and rolled onto her back. Lisa had to straddle Doris' long torso, but maneuvered to rub her breasts on Doris'. Lisa's body was so short that Doris could easily reach under her and place a hand over her heat. Lisa lowered her head and kissed Doris.

"Turn around, Lisa."

At first Lisa didn't understand, but it finally dawned on her what Doris wanted to do. She changed position so she was facing away from Doris' head, spread her legs wide and Doris pulled Lisa's hips until she was positioned to use her tongue.

"Oh, my!"

From her own pleasure she attempted to duplicate that on Doris, stretching out her neck and leaning as for forward as she could, she could just reach the pinkness below the pale glistening thatch.

"This is a different angle. I hope I do okay with it."

"You are marvelous. Just the right touch with your tongue as well as your hands."

Doris rotated her hips up and Lisa pulled on the exposed clitoral hood with her lips. Doris used her tongue to penetrate Lisa's vagina.

Lisa suddenly stopped and Doris sensed something wrong and disengaged.

"Something still wrong, Lisa?"

"I still can't get it out of my head. The passion right now is wonderful, and the other night was super. But...I...I just want to feel wanted, wanted for me, who I am."

Doris held her arms out. "Come here to Doris."

Lisa turned around and crawled into Doris' arms again.

"Lisa, know that you are wanted. And you are loved."

"Really?'

"Look, I understand what you just said about passion. Passion is a wonderful thing. Love is better."

"Are you saying...?"

"I'm saying I love you. It's a special love, one that only girls can have for one another."

"Doesn't that...?"

"Make us lesbos? No. You know I've been with too many guys to even count. Remember my story about 'Anna's' encounter with a real lesbo over at Johnston Smith? That's not for me. And you – you're attracted to guys or we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"But you've been with lots of girls, too. Maybe even my own sister."

"Yeah, you probably know a few of the girls I've been with. I'm going to pull a Richard on you, though, and not tell you exactly who. If they want to tell, I'm not ashamed of it. I know you saw me and Margaret a little while ago, but that was..."

"I know what that was. Margaret need some physical closeness and you gave it to her. I could tell what was going on, even if Margaret didn't think I understood. You and Margaret and Betty and Catherine and Sue..."

"...were close in high school and remain so here at Sarah Smith. You are different. Growing up you were always Margaret's bratty kid sister. I've watched you mature in the short time you've been here at school. Part of that is manifested in sexual experimentation, discovering what you like."

"I know what I like, but I'm trying to figure out what I want."

"Here's what I see. I want you, and I love you, as only a girl can. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you love me, too."

"I do, Doris. That's what scares me."

"I don't want to keep beating on this, but you will find a guy who wants and loves you. I have no doubt about that. Maybe I will, too. In the meantime I like what I have with you. I like to be with you. I like giving you opportunities to meet guys. I also like the way you make me feel. A lot of girls judge me. You don't. You understand me. Yes, I like the way you touch me, and I think you like the way I touch you."

"I can't deny that."

"And I guess I have some insecurities, too."

"You?"

"Yeah. I know someday I'm going to lose you to some guy."

"Do you really think about that? I guess I know you'll graduate and I'll still be here, so I'll lose you, too. I don't like that thought."

Doris brushed some hair from Lisa's face and combed her fingers through Lisa's red hair. "But that's over a year away. Who knows what will happen in a year. But, no matter what, for the next year and a half I'll continue to turn to you when I need that special something only you can give. What makes you so special, Lisa, is that you can satisfy me and I know it is done with love. I want you to know that however I can make you feel, I do it with love, too. If you need a cuddle, come to me. If you need to talk, come to me with any problem you have. If you need a screaming orgasm, come to me."

Lisa kissed Doris on the cheek and began to caress a soft breast, bringing a nipple back to stand at attention. "I feel better. I think I can use one of those last things right about now."

Doris cradled one of Lisa's breasts.

The girls began to play with each other, teasing nipples, nibbling necks and tickling. Lisa's hand snaked down between Doris' thighs and fingers worked between labia and all around the clitoris, but not touching it. Two fingers entered her and curled inside. Doris worked around Lisa's vaginal entrance and slightly inside before massaging swollen labia.

Doris bent her head and took one of Lisa's breasts completely in her mouth, sucking hard on the entire thing while her tongue massaged a puffy nipple. Lisa moaned, even as her own mouth encircled one of Doris' nipples.

For the first time the two of them wrestled on the bed, laughing as they tried to bring each other to orgasm. Doris pinned Lisa and quickly turned to use her tongue in the red thatch, satisfied to feel the gushes of wetness. When she sucked on labia she got the desired response of loud moans, and Doris reached up to Lisa's chest to play with a nipple. Lisa squirmed and cried out as she climaxed. Doris didn't give up, but worked to get a second one and was gratified to have Lisa buck under her. When she sensed a scream about to escape, Doris covered Lisa's mouth in a kiss to muffle it, and was gratified to feel the pulses of wetness on her hand and vaginal contractions.

Lisa was left panting and Doris smiled at her. "Like that?"

"Yeah. But you..."

She pushed Doris back and fastened her lips over the clitoral hood while one hand worked fingers into the vagina and the other massaged a breast. Doris threw her head back as she climaxed, arching her back against Lisa's mouth and hand. Lisa felt the powerful pulses of Doris' contractions on her fingers and her hand was soaked. As Doris had done, Lisa kissed the other girl to hold in the cries that were about to escape her. Doris soon collapsed onto the bed, also spent.

"How about that? Good enough?"

Doris pulled Lisa up to kiss her and stroke her hair, and Lisa nestled in the crook of Doris' shoulder, absent-mindedly trailing fingers over the smooth skin of Doris' abdomen. They both fell asleep.

Doris awoke first and studied the girl she had wrapped in her arms. Why did Lisa arouse such feelings in her? It wasn't just the sex. It was more, much more. She kissed the top of Lisa's head and the girl awoke and stretched.

"Lisa, there's not another girl on campus who moves me like you do. With my heavy academic schedule I think I need a release like this his occasionally, just as you do."

"As you say to me, Doris. Any time you need me I'm available."

Doris stretched also, then noted the time. "Damn. It's almost eight o'clock. We've missed the dining hall. I know a place out on the highway out of town where we can go to eat and there won't be any guys from Johnston Smith to make snarky remarks about Anna. My treat."

The headlights of the MG carved a path through the darkness of the country road. The rain had stopped and the top was down. If anyone noticed the car all they would have seen was a blowing scarf and a flutter of red hair, and heard the laughter of two special friends.