Doris and Lisa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come up a little closer." She slid up to position her red bush in front of his face. "Like this?"

"Yeah. I want to see what a virgin looks like, and I want to play a little, too."

He spread her open and she leaned back to give him a good view of the moist pinkness. He poked around until he located the nub and spread her labia so he could see it. "I've never really looked down here before. I wanted to see what gave you such pleasure. So this is it?" He poked around and she said "Ohh, yeah. That's it."

"Interesting. Now here's what I really want to play with – these little 'footballs' as you called them. Gosh they're nice. I always thought bigger was better, but I really like these, both the size and shape. I never really thought about how tits could be so different." His hands reached up to cup and knead her.

"You'll get me all excited again."

The sounds of movement caught their attention. Doris called out "Ready for showers now."

Lisa dismounted and Bobby led the way into the showers and turned on the water, adjusted the temperature, then bowed at the waist and motioned with his hand. "Ladies first."

"Hey, we're not ladies. We're team members, remember? At least for the next few minutes."

The four of them stepped into the shower area and Lisa said "Bobby needs to be cleaned up. Is there some soap we can use, or do we just use our hands?"

Stu noted "Everyone brings their own soap. Mine's in the football locker room. We'll have to make do with hands."

"You won't mind that, will you, Bobby?"

Doris interrupted "Hey. I want a turn with Bobby. I can clean him up good. Lisa, why don't you help out Stu? Remember, Stu, she's a no-no. God, we'd have to take her to the hospital, so keep it to touching. I think you'll learn that just because a girl's a virgin doesn't mean she is a prude."

Bobby laughed "I'll say!"

Doris and Lisa switched places and Lisa was left staring at Stu. "Is that real? It's huge!"

"It gets a lot bigger. You saw it earlier."

"I thought it was a trick. That was before I realized that it could actually go inside..." she shivered. "It's as big around as a soda can, but as long as two or more. It's rather frightening."

"I promise I won't hurt you."

"Uh, Stu, do you mind if I..."

"Whatever you want to do, go right ahead."

"I want to try something, but I don't know if it will work. I can't do what Doris did, but maybe..."

Lisa held him in her hand and explored the length of it, the thickness of it. She marveled at the size of the sac hanging below, and held it gently. Due to the length and weight of it his erection didn't protrude straight out as Frank and Bobby did. Even though it was incredibly hard and straight it sort of aimed down from the sheer mass of it.

She encouraged him to explore her body, also. Except for that one place. He cradled her breasts and massaged the nipples with his thumbs. "Oh, wow. That feels good."

He kissed her and dropped a hand to her feminine secrets. Unlike Bobby, he immediately knew where her pleasure center was, and explored it. He placed his hand over her heat, cupping it briefly before sliding a finger between the folds, pleased with the wetness he encountered. A finger circled the vaginal entrance and slowly entered. "Uh, uh. Not there."

"Can I try my little finger, just part way?"

"Will you stop when I say so?"

He laughed "By the Rules, you know I will."

"As long as you agree. But go slow."

He shifted his had so his little finger worked into her. He reached a barrier at the second knuckle. "Stop."

"If I don't go deeper can I play a bit?"

"I don't know. I've never..."

He began to curl his finger and work it in and out. "That feels kind of good, but I'd like you to stop now."

When he withdrew the digit he circled the entrance, and moved his finger back to her anus. When he pushed it part way in, she stiffened. "I don't like that at all!"

"Some girls do. I wasn't trying to hurt you, just to let you know that there are other experiences out there that you may want to try some day." He resumed manipulating her nub until she squirmed. He bent to take a breast in his mouth and that was all it took to push her over the edge. She threw her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around him while he supported her until it died down, and he kept up a lighter intimate contact to build her up again. The second time she cried out and he was pleased to feel the contractions of her vagina and the release of more fluid.

She pushed him away to hold him at arm's length, then turned him so his back was against the wall and water poured over his head. Lisa sank to her knees and grasped him in two hands, lifting him up so she could use her tongue on him. She licked the length of it several times and took about a third of him in her mouth. Her tongue teased around the tip and she pulled away so just the head was between her lips and sucked hard on it. Alternating licking and taking him in, she brought him to the verge of ejaculation. She looked up at him and said. "I like to watch it come out."

After a final time of taking him in for a tongue teasing she pulled him out to lick as she grasped him tightly with both hands. As he was about to ejaculate she raised her head somewhat to her favorite watching position. His release was incredibly strong, and the first two spurts caught her by surprise, hitting her in the face. As his pulses became weaker she took the end of him in to taste the last of it as it came out. Stu collapsed against the wall, resting his head back against it.

"That was something, Lisa. For a virgin you sure have some moves."

Meanwhile, Doris and Bobby were engaged in a mutual pleasuring session. He caressed her breasts "these are the softest I've ever felt. They're fun to play with."

She licked his chest, licking up the last remnants of his ejaculate, and sucked on his nipples as a hand stroked him back to hardness. He entered her with a finger and showed he knew what to do in there, until she was well lubricated.

She broke from him and said "Let's try it this way." She turned around and bent over for him to enter her doggie style. He readily plunged into her and worked it furiously while he reached around her to manipulate those pillow soft breasts. She reached back to press on and rub her nub. She climaxed with a moan and he felt himself gripped in a sheath pulsing with tightness, nearing climax himself.

"Oh, no! Not without protection!" She whirled around and took him entirely deep in her throat, each pulse jetting down her throat as he exploded, and sucked on it until he was dry.

Out in the gym Frank and Tammy grappled a second time, then, laying exhausted next to each other, nestled together.

When they recovered she said "I wonder what's going on in there?"

Frank grinned. "I think you know what's going on. Same as here."

"But they don't know each other like we do."

"I know. You've heard about Doris and want to see if you can learn anything!"

She grinned as she gathered up their clothes "Maybe. Let's hold off on putting these on again until we investigate."

Laughing, they held hands as they padded back to the locker room door. When they opened it they heard water running in the shower. "Join them?"

"Sure."

The two newcomers stood at the entrance of the shower room and took in the situation. Bobby was pumping away furiously at a bent over Doris, and Lisa was nearing the end of her exploration of Stu's anatomy. "Looks like everyone's busy. Shall we join them?"

She tossed their clothes onto a bench and the pair stepped into the steamy shower. They found an unused shower head and turned on the water. An embrace turned into touching and kissing. He kissed everything he could reach, down to her feet and up between her thighs, where he used his tongue as he had earlier. She held his head in her hands and encouraged him, until she pulled him back up so she could grasp him.

Frank sighed at her touch and used his fingers to explore her while he nibbled on a breast. Within minutes they had both increased their breathing. "Now, Frank."

He held her and entered her, and she edged back toward the wall. When she felt it coming she wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her legs to wrap around him. He quickly reached around to support her from underneath as she began to thrust her hips.

When he neared climax he suddenly realized "We don't have any protection in here!" She slowed her movements to ease him off, and he kissed her. Finally he said "I can't hold out any longer."

"Me, too. We've got to get you out."

She dropped her legs to the floor and Frank knelt down and spread her open for his tongue to work on the spots he had learned that she liked earlier. He sucked on the clitoral hood and worked his tongue under it. Her climax was full and round, reaching every part of her body, and he stood to hold her.

"Wait. You aren't finished yet."

"I wanted to please you."

"My turn now. I don't think I can do all that they are doing" she said as she observed both Lisa and Doris using their tongues, Doris even taking the whole member in her mouth.

She wrapped her hand around him and pumped, but paused and stared at it. Slowly she lowered her head toward it and tentatively stuck out her tongue. When it touched him he inhaled sharply. "Do you like that?"

"Oh, yeah. But be careful or I'll..."

She teased him with her tongue and just removed her mouth in time to avoid getting a mouthful. It caught her on the face and dribbled down to her breasts.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..."

She held up a hand to stop his protests. She ran her tongue around her lips to taste what was there. She stood and they embraced, smearing his ejaculate between them.

"I guess we really need a shower now. Good thing we're in one."

They washed each other off with their hands and observed the others doing the same.

Tammy said "I'll grab some towels for everyone."

The other two couples look up in surprise at seeing Frank and Tammy there.

Doris said "I didn't see you come in."

Tammy laughed as she went to the storeroom "You were kinda busy. Gave us some ideas, though."

As they dried off Tammy noted "Stu, I'd heard rumors about you, but the real thing is even more impressive, and a bit scary. I don't think I'd like to try it, myself."

Stu sighed "Yeah, I get that a lot. I get a lot of hand jobs and some tongue, but rarely get to go all the way. Tonight was a real treat for me."

Lisa added "I don't know how it fit, but Doris took it ALL. Every blessed inch. And loved it."

"Yeah, it's a talent I have. Stu, baby, we'll have to get together again. Maybe you can come down to Sarah Smith for the party to celebrate the reopening of the Delta house."

"Not unless it's after football season. But, I'll accept the invitation then. Damn, you're good!"

When they were dressed Tammy threw the towels into the used towel bin to be washed, and they all headed for the exit. Tammy cracked the door open and peered out, closing it quickly. "Security guard's coming. Kill the lights."

"Did he see you?"

She checked the door to make sure it was locked. "I don't think so. His flashlight was aimed over toward the benches beside the lawn. Shh."

They held their breaths as the door handle rattled, and then was silent. Shortly they heard the rattle of at another handle at a side door. "I think he's just checking to make sure it is locked up," she whispered.

They waited about ten minutes before slipping out silently. As they hurried away from the gym Frank remarked "We're lucky he didn't come inside. He nearly walked in on us last night in the lab."

Tammy screwed up her face. "I don't even want to know about that."

At the Gamma house Stu and Bobby kissed Doris and Lisa. Doris said to Stu, "I mean it. Come down sometime. We'll have a good time."

Lisa added "She knows lots of places to go to for privacy, although all the ones I know of are outside. Probably not good for winter."

"Oh, I have some cold weather indoor secret places, too. No matter what the weather, Doris can accommodate."

Tammy kissed Frank before heading inside after he walked her over to her dorm. He made the kiss linger. "I want to see more of you, Tammy."

"You've already seen all there is to see," she teased. She touched his nose and added "call me."

"Oh, I will. I can't believe what I've been missing. Next week is an open date for the team, so you won't have an article to write. How about we do something Saturday? I feel we have a lot to catch up on."

In their room at the Gamma house Lisa was enthused about the weekend. "I'm glad we came. Bobby is real nice, but I think we've seen the last of Frank. He's quite taken with Tammy."

Doris was unusually pensive. "You know, I don't usually dwell on dates I've had, but Stu is something special. I really would like to see him again."

On the way home the next day it began to rain and Doris had to put the top up. Her head brushed the canvas.

"I hate to ride with the top up. It's uncomfortable."

The girls chatted, but there were long silences, too.

"Okay, Lisa. What's wrong? You've been unusually quiet."

"I don't know. I'm sad somehow."

"Even after the spectacular weekend we just had?"

"Yeah. The weekend was spectacular but...I can't explain it. I just feel kinda down."

"Well I'm looking forward to see Stu again. Now, there's what I call a stud."

When they arrived on campus Doris helped Lisa take her things up to her dorm room. Lisa started to say goodbye, but Doris indicated for her to come with her.

They carried Doris' suitcase and loose clothing up to Doris' room.

"Just put them over by the desk. Now sit."

Lisa sat on the edge of the bed and Doris sat beside her. "This thing that's bothering you. Does it have to do with Frank?"

Lisa sighed. "I guess. I mean, he came down here and we had a good time. He was wonderful. And Friday night was...special, the way he handled both of us. And now he's attached to Tammy."

"I thought there might be some jealousy involved."

"When he was here we talked baseball and I thought he really liked me. Now he'll be talking baseball with Tammy. You heard her – she can throw the ball around as well as talk about it. I thought maybe that's something he would like about me." She took a deep breath to keep from sobbing. "And now you have Stu, too."

Doris turned Lisa so she look the girl in the eyes. "Look, Lisa. Sometimes life doesn't deal a fair hand. I'm sorry about Frank. Stu is...an unusual physical specimen. In all my days I've never seen anyone like him. Let me explain something. Most guys have cocks that are different sizes when they are soft. But when they get hard they are all pretty much the same size. You understand a bell curve, right?"

Lisa nodded.

"Well, imagine a bell curve with the x-axis being hard cock size and the y-axis being numbers of guys. The highest part of the curve will be at something like six to seven inches. I've seen one guy with one so small we had to work on him manually. That's unusual, way off to the left on the curve. Then there's Butch, somewhere off to the right. Stu is like the farthest point on the curve. Now, I like them all, and many of them can satisfy me, but Stu felt like nothing I've ever experienced inside me. That I could feel every pulse and the sensation of him so deep inside was something that was amazing. Now, I'm not saying that we will have anything long term, but I'm going to hang on to him and see him whenever I can. I get the feeling he doesn't get to have actual sex very often, too."

"Again with the math...but I can understand that."

"Last night in the shower I switched places with you so you could experience something you may never see again. I think you handled it beautifully, although you found out how powerful his ejaculation is. I could feel it, even with the condom on. It just beat against my cervix."

Lisa nodded. "I appreciate what you did. I would have been happy with Bobby, but that was unbelievable. I couldn't even get that monster in my mouth except just a little bit."

"But you still feel something is missing."

"I wish I could find someone. Maybe I'll go join a convent or something."

"Don't be ridiculous. Look, there is one thing you need not worry about. That's us. I value you as a friend. You can come to me any time for anything. Anything, understand?"

Lisa nodded.

"I think you need to be reassured that you will always have someone. If you ever feel down just come see me. Do you see us as friends who can tell anything to each other?"

"Yeah"

"Guys are nice to have, but sometimes it takes..."

"...a girl to know what a girl needs."

"Right. And I think you need something right now. You just had a great weekend, but there is something missing. You regret not having a special someone. Lisa, I can be that special someone. I know you are for me."

"Really?" Lisa sniffed.

In reply Doris kissed Lisa, a lingering kiss. "Really."

"It's just..."

"Lisa. You want someone special. I do, too. Oh, Stu is a great lay and I'd like to spend time with him, though I'm sure not going to tie myself down by going steady with him. But, I'd like to spend even more time with you."

Lisa pulled her legs up, wrapped her arms around her knees and looked down. Doris rubbed her hands over Lisa's arms. "Think about something, Lisa. Have you ever had to tell or show a guy what you want?"

Lisa looked up. "Mostly yes. Except for Richard."

"Richard is one of a kind. Have you ever had to tell me what you want?"

"No."

"I know we are opposite in almost every way, but one way we are alike is that we trust each other and don't have to verbalize what we want or need. I know you need something right now. You need to feel an attachment, like you belong with someone. I'm telling you, you belong with me, and I belong with you. There I've said it. I've never said that to another girl, not even Margaret, and we've been best friends for years."

Lisa wiped her eyes with a sleeve and Doris held her face to kiss her again. This time Lisa closed her eyes and kissed back.

Doris unbuttoned Lisa's sweater and gently removed it, Lisa helping to shrug it off her shoulders. While she stroked Lisa's red hair she caressed a breast through her blouse.

"Oh, God, Doris. What are you doing to me?"

"I'm making you feel wanted. I want to be with you. I want to hold you. I want to lie next to you. I can do anything a guy can do except one thing, and you're not ready for that anyway."

"Maybe I am."

"No, you're not. And you're not going to give in to the next guy who looks at you twice, either. Choose carefully. I, however, can give you the feeling of closeness you crave."

Lisa threw her arms around Doris and rested her head on Doris' bosom. "Do it. Make me feel wanted."

Doris lifted Lisa's chin and bent to kiss her. Lisa unbuttoned Doris's sweater. "And I want you, too."

Doris helped remove her sweater and felt Lisa caress her breast. Kissing and caressing continued until Lisa began to unbutton her own blouse. Doris did the same with hers. Lisa smiled when she reached for Doris' breast through her bra. "I can't believe you really like the one I have so much that you went and got one for yourself. I like to touch it." Eventually they reached behind each other to unfasten the other's bra. Doris couldn't help cradling one of Lisa's small cones. Lisa reciprocated by fondling one of Doris' 'pillows'.

Doris pushed Lisa's shoulders until the girl was stretched out on the bed. Doris positioned herself so she could prop on her elbows and bend down to kiss her. Doris then lowered her body further so their breasts touched. She moved her body slowly up and back, caressing Lisa's breasts with her own.

"Wow, Doris, that feels good."