All Comments on 'Doris Discovers Her Nymphomania'

by irishwriter1921

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story!

Love to hear about little Asian babes finding their true slut selves! Think the hubby needs to be cucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent .... love the dialogue!

Excellent story .... I love the dialogue. Very erotic indeed. The angle on paying back the unresponsive husband is very good, as well. All in all a very exciting story.

dank3647dank3647about 20 years ago
O holy fuck!

Hot!

I could tell you were excited during the heavier scenes - you got some of your merds wixed. My first time ever was with an asian hottie. She wasn't as hot as yours, though.

Waiting for Chapter 2! Bring it on!

Velvet kittenVelvet kittenabout 20 years ago
Deliciously done!

claps* well done! excellant story, i loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story and I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for the next submission. And because I love this character so much, I hope there are several more to come. I do not agree that husband needs to be cucked however as I am not a big fan of that and am a big fan of cheating wife/unsuspecting husband stories.

JesseGJesseGover 19 years ago
Nymphomania?

Good story line. I hope there will be more to come!

JesseGJesseGover 19 years ago
Suggestions for the Future!

This was an excellent story! However, your methods of delivery leave much to be desired.

At a minimum, you should have used a spell-checker before submitting the story.

You use the ellipsis (...) way too much. More commas and semicolons would have been more applicable. Using extra letters in your words distracts from the emphasis of the characters excitement. Maybe using a word two or three times in a row would have helped portray the desired effects you were trying to imply!

Other than that, keep writing. I enjoyed the storyline very much.

warl0ck1warl0ck1almost 16 years ago
I loved it

best story I have read yet, I can't wait till your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story more

it needs more parts!

Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benabout 12 years ago
More!

Would someone write the rest of this little nymph's adventures?

p5t5rp5t5rover 9 years ago
Doris

What has happened to Doris since 2004 ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dude... When a woman gets a breast enlargement her chest size remains the same. Only the cup size changes. 32DD perhaps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous