Doris Discovers Her Nymphomania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never really thought through the threesome idea..especially with two hugely hung studs.. and what a thought it was.

“Oh my yes .. all of your cocks.. in me .. down my throat..and buried in my cunt .. ooooohhhh pleaseeee .I want it soooooo.”

“And then we could double pen you .. one in the pussie.. one in the ass!!” he said. I could do you in the ass, for the first time, while your black cockman engulfs your mouth!”

That thought was enough to get drop her shorts... and get her dildo out.

“I’m thinking of all those possibilities,” she wrote. “I am going to suck..to deepthroat the black monster ..and then finger fuck myself.. with as many fingers as I can, to make believe its you. I will lay out here ..on the couch .. and do myself. Watch me ..longman ...watch me fuck myself ... do myself in throat and cunt ...watch ... as I eventually cum!!”

She spread her legs ... and with little effort had her pussie at a boil. She ran the dildo into her mouth .. hard..on purpose .. almost forcing the head into her throat.. as she believed the black man’s cock would feel as he fucked her mouth. She slid in two fingers... then three.. forcing her pussie open. Her cunt was a bit small.. so fisting wasn’t a possibilitity.. but forcing almost all of her fingers in was erotic enough.

Stuffed to the hilt.. on both ends..with imaginary cocks.. she set up a rythme that had her almost at the brink in moments .. and ready to dive over the edge into another deliciously new sensation and erotic coupling.

She didn’t know which she liked better .. the one where one was pulling out and the other going in ..in a rythmic back and forth feel ... or one where the cocks were on the instroke at the same time ... feelling like they were trying to meet in the middle of her body somewhere. She would try them both.. when the reality happened.. but for now...the double IN motions won out. She carried herself over the edge ..jamming the black cock down her throat at the same time she jammed fingers into her cunt .. imagining what it would be like to have two strong male bodies forcing the cocks to their ultimate pleasure.

Ohhhh goooddddd yessssssss ... cummingggggg...fulll of cockkksssssssss!!!!

It would happen ...and soon, she hoped. So buzzed ... so hot ... so full of erotic contenment. She would live for the day when multiple cocks could assault her mouth and cunt... or pussie and ass ...especially if her ‘longman’ was involved.

As he signed off for this session, he said to her, “Somewhere down the road ..we’ll have to think about a gang=bang for you .. cocks in your pussie, ass and mouth .. along with one in each hand. Cocks ..five of them ...just for you. Non-stop cocks..for as long as you could stand it ..and more. Take that one to bed with you tonight!”

She was in nervana .. thinking of herself..as the main objective of a bangbang. She would indeed, take it to bed with her .. the subject of countless self-inflicted orgasms, until the real thing occurred.

Her husband wanted sex that evening .. and she played her normal conservative Asian wife part. She lay still.. in the missionary position ..as her husband worked over her. She did manage to have an orgasm .. but only by imagining her lovers impaling her body with cocks.. from every angle. It was wonderful ..imagining her black man, for instance .. and remembering how deeply his cock had penetrated her .. and how now her husband wasn’t even coming close to those depths. She came .. with a inner smile .. feeling the black cock in her.

Her husband, of course, never suspected a thing .. as he, selfishly, finally came and rolled off her...soon to be asleep. He’d completely ignored her during the act and she was determined .. more than ever .. to continue her wild ways .. as a payback for his selfishness and uncaring manner.

She waited until he was sound asleep .. and then masturbated .. right next to him ... to a massive cum. She thought of all her adventures, but her main fantasy was fucking ‘longman’ .. the first time they would meet. She loved the idea of giving herself to her online lover ... sucking him ... fucking him .. receiving the attention of that huge cock, especially in her virgin ass. It was such an intense orgasm .. with her doltish husband next to her ..oblivious to her pleasure ..and her newfound sexual freedom.

It was about that time that she and ‘longman’ had discussed augmenting her breasts. It started when they each took digital photos of themselves ..to send to the other online. They started with just head and shoulders pictures.. and were both pleased with the others looks. It took just a short time to graduate to more explicit pix.

He was very empathic to her situation.. saying that even with her present tits, he was more than attracted to her .. but wondered, as she had, whether augmentation wouldn’t be an avenue she’d benefit from. It would help her self image .. attract more men in her direction .. and enhance her sexual revolution.

She’d always loved her long nipples .. but had always felt selfconscious with a rather small set of boobs .. and ‘longman’s’ suggestion intrigued her. She had money set aside, so cost was not an issue. She wondered how she’d do it ..with her husband around ..... but he solved the problem the next day..announcing a junket to Japan. He would be gone a month .. and, of course, never asked her opinion of the trip..just that he was going.

She scheduled the surgery for two days later ... and had healed quickly. She had been to visit the video store.. and her black friend had loved her new busty look. She had promised him that he could bobby fuck her..as soon as she was completely healed.


Doris blossomed even more.. after the surgery. She had started wearing more revealing tops .. and reveled in the stares of men.. Even Asian women had looked on .. either appreciatively ..or with a jealous streak ...but she cared not. The appreciation was enough. Longman was thrilled with her new look too .. cementing their need to see each other in person. He had sent her to numerous orgasms .. just talking of cumming on her tits.. shooting hot cummm on her ultra-sensative nipples.

Her husband had called home late in the month ... during a time when she was typing back and forth to ‘longman.’

She’d played games while he talked incessantly about business. Telling ‘longman’ what was up ..she quickly got out her dildo ... pulled up her skirt .. and proceeded to slide it in and out.. sensuously ..as her husband rattled on. Doris managed a few times to say .. yes .. and uh-huh ..while she pleasured herself. She was imagining herself riding a huge black cock as they talked. He finally hung up .. she uttered a muffled ‘goodbye’ .. and once he was gone she had had another crashing orgasm seconds later.

They giggled to each other .. loving the wonderful cum that had arrived at the expense of her ‘not a clue’ husband.

When he did get home, he hardly noticed her ‘new look.‘ The closest to a compliment her could muster, was that she would maybe stand out more at the company outings .. and not a word about how much better she looked. He barely noticed them in bed .. and she was convinced he was either over the hill ..or maybe had a lover on the side (as so many Asian men had). In any event, she was on a course away from him .. and toward her wonderful sexual awakening.

She hadn’t talked to her friend Karen in a long while ..since the beginning of her new experiences ..so she called her up.and they were soon telling new stories about sexual experiences. Karen had not graduated to real life situations yet .. and she was enthralled and excited to hear Doris describe her dildo, first adult book store, exhibitionism, and finally the bedauched second video store experiences.

“My goodness ...you have had such stimulating times,” Karen said.. almost wimpering with desire. “And your new breasts too. You must be very pleased with it all. I wish I had the courage to do what you have done .. its sooo erotic thinking about it.”

“Why don’t we get together and have a drink ..and talk more in detail about all this?,” Doris said. Her friend was in a similar marriage situation.. and was just as frustrated as Doris.

“Sure.. that sounds great,” Karen said. “Why don’t you come over here ..and we can talk. My husband has drinks in his bar.”

“OK .. let me change ..and I’ll be over in a 15 minutes or so, “ Doris said, already formulating her plan.

Doris put on a pair of nice jeans .. no panties ..and a semi-see-thru blouse ...sans bra of course .. and dolled up her hair and makeup. She selected a pair of four inch heals that accentuated her nice ass .. and was pleased to see how the blouse showed off her new tits. Dropping a few items into her oversized purse, she left ..feeling sexy and ready for some fun.

Ringing the bell ... brought her friend to the door .. and she immediately exclaimed, “OHHH Doris ..I haven’t seen them yet.. they are beautiful!” Karen openly ogled Doris cleavage ... practically drooling. “Come in please!”

“Hi Karen ..its nice to see you too,” Doris said. She kissed her friend on the cheek .. smelling her perfume .. and lingered just a second on the cheek. Karen ..in turn .. kissed her cheek ..and she lingered there for a moment, too. A sexual aura hung deliciously in the air.

Karen had been a friend for ten years or so ..but they had become close in just the last few .. mainly commiserating on their doltish husbands ..and what they weren’t doing for them. Karen was white and Asian ... with a stunning combination of American features and Asian, almond shaped eyes. Her Asian mother and American father had raised her in the traditional Japanese traditions, and she had even been subjected to an arranged marriage, as Doris had. She was trying to make the best of it .. but her children had grown and left the house ..and she was left at home .. expected to just be the good housewife... and go to her husband’s quarterly business outings.

She longed for those few opportunities to get out ... but most times just felt alone ...and frustrated. alone. She and Doris talked more and more often ... and eventually the subject of sexual satisfaction had come to the surface. Karen had introduced Doris to the internet and its outlets for frustrated housewives ..connecting relatively safely with men. Now Doris was the one in the lead position .. with her newfound freedom and sexual expression.

Doris broke the sensuous tension by saying, “I brought something special along for you to use, my friend.”

She dug in her purse .. and produced the ten-inch black dildo ... and Karen’s eyes lit up with passion and desire.

“Oh Doris ... its so, sooooo big ... I’d be scared to use it!” Karen lied. She took it ..gingerly .. and experimented with the speeds and just generally fondling the massive artificial cock.

“What’s it like?.. using it, I mean,” Karen asked.

“It’s almost as good as the real thing!” Doris said .. laughing. Karen’s eyes got huge ..realizing what Doris had meant.

“Ohhhhh god ... you DID it with someone?!!” Karen asked ..as excited as a 15-year-old. “Tell me ..tellllll me all about it!!”

“Ahhh .. it was incredible!! .. Maybe we could comine activities here .. a bit,” Doris smiled. “How about it tell you ..and SHOW you..what it was like!”

Doris reached for the dildo .. and looked knowlingly at Karen. Her friend looked back.. expectant .. excited .. needful. Karen licked her lips, suggestively.

Pointing Karen at the couch .. Doris selected a nicely padded arm chair ... and then faced her excited friend. She seductively unbuttoned her blouse .. and pulled it to the side .. revealing her new tits..in all their glory. She shook them at Karen ..and then tweaked her own nipples .. sending a jet of electricity to her own pussie .. while having the same reaction on Karen’s part.. She began to squirm, watching her now slutty acting asian friend.

Doris sat on the edge of the arm chair ... and spread her legs ..showing Karen her bush.. and pink pussie lips. She sat back father .. and draped each leg over the arm of the chair .. presenting a wide-open cunt to karen’s appreciative eyes. Pink and glistening with puusie juice .. ..nipples standing at attention.. she brought the black dildo to her labia.

Karen almost wripped her blouse open .. exposing pert 36C beasts with large areoled nipples. Sitting too .. she quickly pulled off her panties.. spread herself .. and tried to exceed Doris’ knee width apart. She had no dildo ..(had never used one in fact) ..but was prepared to substitute her fingers, instead.

Tweaking her nipples .. and fingers working her puss ... Karen was mesmerized watching Doris push the black dildo into her cunt. Both women headed toward nirvana .. one using the ten inch dildo..and the other watching it disappear ..black into white cunt. Both were quickly in a state of extasy .. spurred on by the other’s moaning .. and either the huge didlo slmming in, or a blurred set of fingers ... working at light speed. The room was filled with moaning, muhling..cumminggg sounds ... as both women tipped over the edge.

Both were still breathing heavily ... as Doris pulled out her huge friend .. staggered across to Karen ... and proceeded to slide the huge cunt-pleaser into the natural blond’s pussie. Her friend’s legs shot out at wide=spread angles.. as the black monster slid in ... reaching places where no cock had gone before.

Karen was practically thrashing about.. as Doris slammed the dildo into her heaving cunt. Screaming her pleasure.. Doris plowed her with additional vigor.

“OH goddd.. push it INNNNNNNNNN ...,” Karen pleaded. “Its so HUGEEE..so BIGGG.. it feels so GOOODDDDD.. Fuck meeeeee harder ..... HARDERRRRRR with ITTTTT.. put it INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,,... yessssssssss.. I”M CUMMINGGGG AGAAAAAINNNN!!!!”

Karen was panting now ... almost too excited to breath.. but filled with wonderous pleasure. She lolled there ..spread and oozing pussie juice .. enjoying Doris’ appreciative stare.

Her eyes widened ..again .. as Doris lowered her lips and proceeded to lap at Karen’s honey-covered pussie lips..and engouraged clit. Bringing her to another almost climactic state... she removed her mouth .. a stepping over her friend’s leg with hers ... and started rubbing her pussie on the blond’s cunt. Both were soon again cumming heavily... as Doris smooched her pussie on Karen..and her friend pressed back as hard as she could. Both moaned her cummm ... sending out a dramatic duel-sounding moan-scream that could be heard around the neighborhood. Neither cared, though .. as they basked in their climax-driven revery.

“You drive me wild, Doris .. with your black dildo ..delicate fingers and hot tongue ..... and slutty ways,” Karen hummed.

“This is just the beginning, Karen ... we need to team up and go out and set the world on fire,” Doris said. “Are you up for it?!!!” As she said the words.. she slid two fingers into karen’s cunt hole ... and her other hand started working her own pussie. “Feel my fingers INNN YOU ... but think too.. of what lies ahead for you. Whatever your wildest fantasies have been, we will make them come true. Think .. and FEEEELLLL!”

“Ohhh yess...... lets do that ... go out together ..and just go willddddddd,” Karen swooned ... and felt yet another climax building. “Fuck me ..with your fingers .. push them INNN MEEE ... make me cummmmmmmmmm.. PLEASE......HARDERRRR ...oohhhhh yyyesssssssssssss..YESSSSSSSSS!!”

Doris, too was near orgasm ... watching her friend cum ... working both her own cunt and her friend’s now convulsing pussie. As Karen started to come down off her cum ... Doris stood.. and presented her dripping pussie to Karen’s mouth. Her friend dove in with amamzing gusto ... tongue slithering in a sopping cunt ..and finally over and around Doris’ clit.

“YESSSSSSSS... right there.. finish it ... finish me OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....yesssss ..YESSSSSS ..... .OHHHHH ..... GODDDD ..... YESSSSSSS!!”

Almost falling over backward, Doris moved away from Karen’s hot tongue..and sat in a chair. She recovered somewhat .. as did her friend .. after which they looked at each other and smiled. A satisfied smile ... but one with a wisp of anticipation, as well.

Doris collected herself.. pulled her skirt down..smoothoing it .. and buttoned up her see thru blouse.

“Tomorrow, plan on going with me for some afternoon delight,” Doris said to her friend. “Think on it, my friend .... you are going to join the slut club tomorrow.”

“Ohhh god, that sounds soooo erotic!” Karen said. She brought her dishevelled self to the door ... to say goodbye. Standing behind the door, Doris was presented with a glorious sight: Karen stood there ... with her nipples almost purple, her chest and face all flushed .. and pussie juice glistening on her pussie, as well as ooozing down her legs. She smelled of sex .. and was obviously basking in the heat of the moment.

Doris leaned behind the door .. kissed Karen with an open and tongue-filled enthusiasm ... whispered “tomorrow!!” ..and then left. Karen shivered.. almost uncontrollably... with enthusiastic anticipation of her further baptism the next day.

Doris drove toward her home .. thinking about her encounter with Karen. She was still warm between her legs .. and she reveled in the new feelings and memories of the pleasures she shared that day.

Driving on the expressway, she unbuttoned her blouse again ... appreciating the cool breeze on her tits. She passed a truck driver .. and got a happy ‘honk-honk’ from his truck horn. Turning off the expressway, she was surprised ..and excited .. to see the van, filled with the college boys. It was the same van from the other day .. filled with eight or ten college-aged males ... and once they saw her car.. and her open-bloused condition .. returned to their boisterous and obvious apporval and interest in her.

She made a snap decision .. and began to turn into a mall’s parking lot ..... motioning the van to follow. They honked and were right on her bumper... then pulled along side her car as she slowed and stopped.

The boy driving appeared to be the leader of the rather burlie group. He opened his window ... smiled at her .. and said, “Is there anything we can help you with, maam? I saw you motion us to follow you ... and wondered how we can be assistance.”

She recognized his obvious double entandre’ .. but played the game herself, as well ... knowing full well where the game would lead.

“Well .. I do have a condition which needs some personal assistance,” she said .. suggestively, “.. and actually, the more attension the condition would receive, the better I would feel.” The problem is ..it would take some very strong men to impact this condition .. men with a good deal of stamina ... not just boys looking for a short-term assistance program. If I found the correct men for the job, it might even turn into one where I might need assistance on an ongoing basis .. maybe even a couple times a week.”

“Well now .. you’ve come to the right place, maam,” the driver said. “We are from the football team.. and are ready for any kind of assistance.. especially if stamina is in order. We are at your service maam!”

“Sounds like I have come to the right organization.. to get my needs fullfilled, then,” Doris said with a lear. As she raised herself a bit ..and stuck out her breasts, she asked, “Do you like what you see, so far, men?!”

“Yes maam .. we all do,” the man said. “What I see is a a sexy, asian housewife in heat; looking for eight studs to take care of her in a SPECIAL way.”

“Ooooo, big boy ..thats exactly what I’m looking for, with an emphasis on studs!” Doris said. “Do you have a place where we can be more private?”

“Yes we do ... and may I suggest, you ride with us?! he said with a lear. “We’ll bring you back here afterward ...and you could “get aquainted with the guys on the way if you rode with us.”