Doris Discovers Her Nymphomania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Sounds like fun,” Doris said. “I’ll be right there.”

She took her purse ..and then got out of the car ... making sure to open her door.. ..then swing her legs wide before arising ...giving the boys an amazing shot at herglistening pussie. Her taut nipples already were hard and protruding.

As she stepped into the van, there was no shoratge of hands to help her in.

She settled into the middle seat... with one man on each side... three behind her... and two more in the front seats. The righth man ..who gave up his seat.. was standing next to the middle bench seat. She sat back in the seat .. allowing her breasts full view to her audiaence.. and slightly parted her legs.

“Well, guys .... I’m horny as hell ....is anyone going to get things started?!”

Hands materialized out of thin air .. covering almost her entire body. She loved the warm, heated feeling ..the intensity ..of their huge hands. They kneeded her large tits and spread her legs so they could feel the tender insides of her thighs. Fingers started to pinch her nipples.. making her moan and writhe ..and her excitement spurred the hands on. They pinch her nipples harder ... and other fingers found her pussie.

“I want cocks to hold .. cocks to jack off,” Doris pleaded. Two of the closest men unzipped an pulled out their meat .. and she grabbed on with obvious enthusiasm, stroking them to their full length.

As she started to moan ..the driver was winging madly toward their frat house. Doris threw her legs upon the tops of the front seats ..spread wide and accessible to the hands asailing her. She concentrated on the fingers now sliding into her cunt, and as she anticipated what would happen later on, the first tingles of a cum were upon her. She was just below the window level, spread and being manipulated .... but knowing all the men were admiring her almost nude body..and that anyone in a truck or van could see her too, excited Doris to new heights.

“Please .. ram them innnnn .harderrrr,” she pleaded... “and pinch my nipplesss.. please... HARDERRRR.”

She was thinking about eight cocks.. .... all hers ... stiff and ready and full of cum ... as she also felt the ramming cock-like fingers in her puss. The huge cocks stimulated her.. as she jacked them harder and harder. Stirring her to a froth, the fingers brought her to the pinnacle and she came with a breathless scream.

“OHHHHHHh .YESSSSSssssssssss.. i’m CUMINGGGGG!!” ..she yelled..as she thrashed on the fingers in her cunt.

“God, she’s a hot one,” one of the men said.

She arose, a bit.. quickly recovering ... and turned to sit down on one of the huge cocks she’d been jacking off. Lowering herself onto the red-tipped member, she felt like she was impaled on a hot poker ... his heated cock buried deep in her boiling cunt. To anyone outside, she still appeared to be wearing blouse and skirt .. but the bouncing and moaning might have given her away. She didn’t care, at that point, fucking the man as hard as he plowed her.

Hands continued to feel her tits... pinch nipples.. and now that it was more accessible, carress her ass. She continued to crune her pleasure, riding the huge cock inside her for all it .

“OH yes... pump me ... fuck me .... pound UP into MEEEEE ..yessssssssss..!!”

The talk galvinized the one inside her to speak .. remembering her need to be dominated.

“I’m pumping .. you little slut ..pumping your cunt full of my fat cock ... I’m gonna cummm in your cunt, bitch .. shoot hot cummm way up inside you ..what do you think of that, my asian nympho!”?

The dirtty talk .. she loved being called slut and more .. spirred her on, as well.

“Yes .. I LOVE your cock in me.. fuck me harder .. then CUMMMMM in .me .. INNNN my cunt ... shoot your cream in my pussieee ... I am a SLUT ...and a CUNT ...and a BITCH IN HEAT,.fuckk mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!”

They arrived at the pinnacle at about the same time .. mutually screaming their extasy ... filling the van with ardour.

“CUMMMMMM in my cunt ... cummm in MEEEEEEE ..yesssssssssssss... I’m cumming TOOOOOO. OHHHHHHH ..... yyyyessssssssssssssssss!!”

Her lover was unable to utter a regular word ... just moaning and thrusting into her now overflowing pussie.

Seven other cocks were as hard as steel, in the van that day, witnessing the carnal coupling before them. The men anticipated the arrival at the frat house ... where they could properly give the attension she obviously wanted.

“I want more ... more cocks ... I want to ride another cock,” she hissed.

Climbing off the satisfied boy ... she moved to the other end of the seat ..her eye on the other cock she’d been jacking off while seated earlier. The man, and his huge tool, was as black as night .. which excited her further .. her memory dancing through exploits with the black man at the video store.

“Come here, cunt ... and ride my black cock ... ride it like the slut you are,” he said ..taunting her .. building herneeds with his dirty talk.

Doris climbed onto the huge ebony cock ... feeling it slide in .. and in ..and farther in .. lubed by the cum from her last encounter. This one was at least three inches longer than the last.. so she was in heaven, feeling it reach deep into her cunt.

“OH god .yesssss..its soo hugeeeeeeeeeee... fill me up with black cock,” she moaned.

After settling down onto the man’s cock, and feeling its full length finally inside her ... she felt someone moving in from behind .. and realized another boy ..hard and harney .. was aiming for her ass. She thrilled at the thought .. her first ever double penetration!

The van, though, pulled into the frat house driveway at that moment .. so the man in behind zipped up ..and Doris reluctantly slowed her pace.

“We’ll take you inside and do this properly, slut,” her black lover said. “I’m gonna fuck your cunt, while George has your ass at the same time. Henry is going to stick his 10 inch cock down your throat. How’s that sound, bitch??”

“Sounds wonderful ... but I don;t want just three cocks. I want them all!,” she said with ultimate excitement. “I want to have all your hard cocks .. in me ... on me ... cumming everywhere. I want to be your sex slave ... make me do as you please ... have me in any way you want ..I am your slut slave.””

“You’ll get your wish, little asian housewife slut ... and more,” the driver said. They opened the doors and piled out .. almost carrying her into the house. Her breasts were almost fully exposd.. and her skirt high on her thighs. The thought that someone might see her sent a thrill through her being.

The best part of the episode in the van, she thought, was being fucked with wanton abandon .. the second best was being watched by the other men in the van ..and maybe some lucky passers-by. She revelled in the gut-wrenching ardor she had felt in that scenario .. and was anticipating much more, now that they had all entered the frat house.

“Too bad you don’t have a sister .. we have enough guys to fuck more than one girl into unconsciousness!” the driver said in passing .. but then started to smile as Doris’ face lit up. “Hey, you DO have a sister?”

“No .. but almost as good .. I have someone who wants to be part of something just like this,” she said, thinking of her friend Karen. “She’s always wanted to be part of a gang bang before.. but has never had the chance. She’s only been with one huy in her entire life!”

“Oh man .. practically a virgin! That’d be awesome,” the driver said, and the rest of the men enthusiastically agreed.

“OK, I’ll call her. Can I use the phone to get you another slut?” Doris said sexily.

“Of course babe .. be my guest!”

After dialing the phone, she waited for Karen to answer.

“Hello?” Karen said.

“HI ..its Doris. I have something going here that is right up the ally you and I talked about this morning. A frat house full of horny men .. huge cocks .. all waiting to gang bang me. They want to know if you’d like to participate .. in a very active way!? Interested??”

“Oh my ... yes, VERY interested! Karen said.

“Whats your status today? hubby wise I mean?” Doris asked.

“It works perfectly .. he’s on a training trip till Thursday!” she said. “I have two whole days to play!”

“Great! .... how about I send some of the boys over to pick you up!?” Doris asked suggestively!

“Wow ..that sounds incredable! I need to be a bit careful with the neighbors, so have them pick me up at the corner, two blocks over. I’ll be there in a half hour,” Karen said.

“OK.. will do ..and Karen ..be prepared for some extra special fun, even in the van on the way back. These guys are horny as hell!”

“Well ...so am I .. so send them out right now!” Karen said, almost drooling with anticipation.

Doris gave half of the men the directions to her friends rendesvous point and gave them her description. The men then went sprinting out the door, excited to hear about the blond asian beauty waiting for them, and headed out to bring her back.

In the mean time, the men left behind stood ..licking their chops .. as Doris walked among them in her see thru blouse and thigh high mini-skirt. The asian housewife in heat touched asses and fondled crotches ... adding the sexual tension in the room ..and in her dripping pussie.

She finally dropped her skirt ..then blouse ..on the floor .. and sat seductively on the coffee table ..and spread her legs in the direction of the men. She kneeded her tits with one hand .. and started to pinch her nipples .. while the other hand dropped to her crotch.. and began to carress her pussie lips.

Doris wantonly brought her hels up onto the table, thus spreading her legs as far as possible ... and then slid a finger into her dripping pussie.

“Watch me ...” she cooed. “Watch me fuck myself ... thinking of all your cocks.. watch me plunge my fingers deeeeppppp inside myself ..and rub my clit ... WATCH MEEEE!”

“Oh god yessssssssssssss.... now..take out your cocks out for me ... let me seeee them ..all hard and full of cummm,” Doris begged.

She entered two fingers... then another, making three digits .. deep into her cunt .. and really started pinching her nipples ..long and hard. She moaned ..and quivered ..and erotically moving around on the table top .. nearing a huge cum.

The men could tell she was in total extacy. Most of the men were jacking rapidly, watching the asian slut ... fingers flying into her cunt and across her clit ... combined now with her moaning and thrashing around on the table.

“WATCH MEEEE fuck myself ... watch me get myself OFFFFFF ..oooooohhhhh... watch me finger my cunnnntttt ....yyyyessssssss....... I want to be so slutty and CUMMM FOR YOUUUUU ..... ooohhhhhhh your coska re so hard ..here it CUMMMSSSSS . ..I”M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!”

Shaking uncontrllably with her massive orgasm .. she drove some of the men toward the edge. As she started to calm just a bit .. she saw their excited state and begged them, “Oh goddd, please cum on my tits, on my pussie. PLEASE cum on meeeeeee.”

They stepped up and their cum spurting in arcs at her.. hitting her left tit .. and them another gob onto her pussie hair.

“Ohhh yesss.. its so hot... I love your cum!” she panted.

Others were still jacking their cocks.. and she said to them, “ Come here .. and let me suck you off. I want to taste your cum .. swallow it ... feel your hard cocks in my mouth!”

Two men stepped to her mouthand she started by alternating between them.. sucking one for four or five enthusiastic sucks..then swithcing to the other cock ..and sucked that one hard for another five sicks. Both men were getting there quickly, after watching her erotic masterbating show. As she took one in her mouth ..she stayed on that one .. wanting to milk its cum . The other man moved to her pussie and without hesitation.. or any resistance, thrust his cock deep into the asian housewife turned cum slut.

She moaned loudly, around the cock she was sucking .. and the erotic sound and feel pushed the man into orgasm that was in her mouth. He pumped spurt after spurt of hot jism into her mouth.. and she swallowed it all, not missing a drop. She moaned and pushed onto the cock in her cunt, as well .. feeling another cum about to explode in her ..caused by a huge cock in her pussie .. and an equally huge load of cum she’d just gulped down.

Letting the cock in her mouth pop out .... she began moaning louder .. feeling the orgasm closing in. She was pushed to the limit by the man’s dirty talk.

“I’m going to cum in your cunt, you cheap whore! You are such a slut .. wanting to be fucked by everyone here .. I’m fucking you hard and fast. Feel it slut?... its getting bigger .. cuz its gonna cum in youuuuuuu!”

“Oh yessssss.. POUND me ... HUMP me .... RAMMMMMM it in MEEEEEE .. I’m your whore, your CHEAP SLUTTTTTTTT .. I’m ggoing to CUMMMMM TOOOOOOO!!!”

All present were in a heightened state of arousal ... paced by Doris and her insatiable need for cock. Her erotic, arousing body made them crazy, with a lithe torso belying her age and the fact she was more buxom than the men had seen on most asian women. Her mannerisms aroused them too. She was totally wanton .. along with being matter of fact about her lust ..and not afraid to show either.

“AHHHHHHHHOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYESssssss..CUMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,” she cried. “Fuuuuccckk mmmmmeeeeeee HARRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!”

“OHHH Goddd.... sooooooo GOOOOODDDDD..yyyessssssssss... “

“I want more cocks,” she begged ... writthing her body, splaying her legs apart...waving her ass invitingly. “I want ...more...more cocks in me ..please..all of you..fuck me.”

“Let’s fuck this bitch ..in all her holes,” the leader said. “Would you like that, whore?.. Our huge cocks in you cunt, ass and mouth at the samde time?”

“YESSSS..oh yesssssss... PLEASEEEEE..fuck ALLLL my holes...pleaseeeee..I’m begging youuuu..PLEASEEEEEEEEE fuck meeee,” Doris pleaded.

One man laid in the couch..with his prong standing straight up .... and she moved to him instinctlively... stadling him. She lowered herself onto the huge prong. ... then leaned forward onto the man’s chest. He filled her completely .. as she could feel his cock bouncing off her cervix.

Leaning over, she had exposed her ass to the next man ... and he took the hint. Thrusting forward, he impaled her ass with his huge cock..... almost splitting her in half.

“Yessss ..oh godddd ..morreeeeeeeee!!.. fuck me!!! ... both of you ..HARDERRRR!!..”

Another man ..with an enormous cock .. positioned himself so the huge member was right before her face ... and she gobbled it in eagerly. Moaning almost constantly now, she sucked the man for all she was worth. Totally given over to erotic hole-stuffing fucking, she reveled in the feel of being triple stuffed.

More to come, in Chapter 2