All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 03'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
she gets pregnant

Dont let her get pregnant by Lee that will kill Tim and Tim will leave her dont let that happen to tim please

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what is wrong with you sick fucks?

I hope to God that you are getting serious help, you present such a pathetic and hateful group of people, if you think you want people like this in your life, or think you already have people like this in your life, your life is really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn this is a hot story the best I have read in a

long time. Such tension such teasing and such sex. Great job WWW keep it going. I fucking love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A great story getting better and better!!!!!!

Maybe Lee has a friend who shows up and gets one of Dots friends involved. Then you have two cuckolds watching there wives converted to BBC. Great story PLEASE dont stop!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sounds like

fumunda cheese should

write his comments up

into a full blown epic

story

or has CDE beaten him to it?

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Who the hell is cde? and I have three more chapter

to go so far. I'm waitying for you INternet babe to get back to me and let me knwo how we should finsih this off. I hope it becomes a reeality and she cukoplds her real husband with me. God damn she is so fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT

Great story!! Keep it going.. Make it an epic..

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
How in the hell could you not know what type of

ztory this was about? The first sentence wa telling you your fucking cracker that it was a C U C K O L D story. You must be one of them I'll read it and jerk off to it and then because a black man fucks a white woman I'm rape on his balls since I dont have any of my own. To bad it wasn't your sister you dumb ass. God there are some really dumb people around this world and you are in the top ten. So it would be OK if it was a white mand fucking a black woman? And you call me a racist! YOU can't deny it, I told you what the story was going to be and still you couldn't help but read it and jerk your 3 inch cock. Get a woman and then send her to me to satisfy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Splendid Development!

Fantastic work! Great lead to what I hope is a grand crescendo! Now I look forward to seeing Dot evolve in her style, appearance, tastes, etc.

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
Damn!! You guys have failed to remember that this

is just a story. For God sakes FC wake the fuck up and stop reading this if it upsets you that much. Seems you read all cuckold stories so you must really like them. It's only a story and it involves a man who WANTS his wife to fuck another man. He pushed her that way. Now that she has tried it she loves it. That is what the husband gets. Once he started it she realized how good sex can be and now he is in a trap. The black man is only getting laid. Would you turn down a beautiful sexy woman with a great body if she was offered to you? I think not.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 17 years ago
Story Name

I was trying to think of was "Liza & Tommy" by Vastie Smith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

I think the story is great and I can't wait until the next installment. I think you are one of the best writers here.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011over 12 years ago
the best

This is one of the best cuckolding story series I've ever read. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fuck you nigger.

Just stupid bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck You wants whitewWomen

eat shit and die asshole!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
This

This author is banned. How about removing all the garbage with his name on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The incredible naivety of Tim, his selfish, uncaring and self centred wife and her nasty, vicious, scheming shit of a lover was never more aptly demonstrated than on page 4 of this part.

" I know it was hard baby! I know it was very hard for you. But you have to know I love you even more because you gave me it. Kneel in front of me my love and let me show you how much I love you."

Which can easily be read as

" I know it was hard baby! I know it was very hard for you. But you have to know the contempt I feel for you is even greater because you gave me last night. Kneel in front of me my love and let me show you how much I disrespect you."

She doesn't think of him sexually anymore but uses him to keep her kids and provide for them, the week ahead and sexual activity is about her and her lover's future happiness, a chore that needs to be fulfilled.

It makes you wonder why on earth she ever married him in the first place,? I know marriages fail and get stale but her deceitful behaviour and readiness to use her husband's failings for her own gain, speak of a complete breakdown of feeling and trust. The lover is just a manipulative low life scavenger who constanly uses

and abuses people for his own enjoyment, a thoroughly nasty and vicious character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous