All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 13'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What up wit, WWW

Word son, u know me, I cant resist, to mock yo silly ol ass coz u's a mockery. What up wit, WWW?

I don even read yo weak ass shit, just da comments.

Yo, what up wit, thun? Figga u rockin da house, wit yo half ass bullshit. I kin tell ya. Nobody buyin dis jive ass BS, really doe. Everybody jus pissed at yo dumb ass. u embaras decent black folk, N piss off decent white folk. U been listeenin to 2 much Eminenm, WIgga.

On the strength doe, U just another white dude masquerading as a brother. But the hood dont buy that black shoe polish jive ass shit no mo. We gonna kick yo faggot ass out the closet, we cummin out thun!

I recommend u read the stuff from WIll da 6 Deuce. Thats a cool brother. As 4 u, the hood'll shoot ya, dumb ass WIGGA. Brothaz on da block will shoe jack ya, coz you dont got no set o wheels, right?

I could give ya a job doe, help u take yo useless, faggot ass mind off da dumb shit! But a wigga like you, u probably a horny lil devil who cant get none. Probably 2 ugly for some chick, even a ugly ass ho, ta break u off sum. Now, that kin only lead ta rape, so we'd have ta swing, swing, swing and chop off that useless cock (u, yo brother and yo dad)

Word thun, git yo head out ya ass. N thats my word right deh. Aight?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I guess it's you who don't understand cracker

Your pussy threats don't bother me nor does your bad vote or dumbass remarks. I'll finish the story, and I bet you can't guess how it will end. Go on cracker guess. Put your hood on and fuck your sister and guess. Send your mother over to my house and I'll fuck her. But guess!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
I would suggest all of those who think they know

me and my story read the last chapter of this story and then decide. I thank you all for your good and bad comments. Those who provide constructive messages I have read and enjoyed and hopefully learned from. Those that harte and call me names I laugh at since I know how this will end. Ead the last chapter if you dare.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Wel I guess UsualPornFreak speaks for the entire

free world. OMG He's actually GW in the hood. That's George Bush UsualPornFreak you dumb fucking cracker MF. That's motherfucker UsualPornFreak! I guess him and his UsualPornFreak frined had called it I'm the anti-christ in black clothing since I rite srories about white women loving black coc. Can't accept the truth huh that will set you free UsualPornFreak . Look around boy see all us mixing togetehr? heheheheh What a asshole you are UsualPornFreak! You and your so call moralist frineds don't have the sighhtest idea of what goes on in the hood. But boy come around one night and come visit us at the bars and talk like that to a real brother. UsualPornFreak will be no more.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Yea you been in the hood and sound like

Amos & Andy. Don't even try UsualPornFreak you're just another dumb ass cracker. And everyone knows it. Just read my story and jerk off your little cokc and then get mad and write me. If it keeps you from stopping me from fucking your all your sisters, wife and mother go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Two very sad people....

Wen this started, it looked like Tim was going to be an example of "be caerful what you wish for"... but now, it's just two sd people. He's just a lump, no control over himself or his life, pretty pathetic. She's perhaps worse, someone who constalntly proclaims love, but almost never shows any. She's abusive, petty, and just mean. Leaving for days, Tim alone and taking care of the kids, and sending a DVD guaranteed to make him extremely horny, getting all she wants while leaving him to his own devices, then getting mad when, after her hundredth orgasm, he wants a couple himself. They berate him for jacking off when he has this marvelous woman, yet he doesn't actually have her, they do. And what about the kids? She lies about having any real love, and he's just pathetic. Calling him Timmy all the time, too - nice touch that, the diminutive showing that she has no respect for him. I can't feel sorry for him any more. He needs to pack up and leave with the kids while she's off getting her nut. Or something.

It's just sad. Erotic in places, yes, but mostly it's just sad, sad, sad. Were I black, I might feel angry about this story - black men want nothing but to fuck white women, and make their husbands feel like shit. I can't imagine that anyone would be happy with that characterization of beeing unfeeling and cruel, but then, I'm just a middle-aged white guy. What do I know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
before sending the dvd

when they send him the dvd, they did not see him jerking off.?? am i right ?? so....

oriondogoriondogover 17 years ago
As usual you're creating

controversy with your stories. And the rednecks are out in force wearing their bedsheets (with 2 holes) as they hunt for you tonight. But they miss you again as you meet their cock starved wives one at a time and make their wildest dreams cum true.

Tough shit redneck losers!!!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
WOW thanks everyone you made me number one!

I especially want to thank those assholes (you know who you are) that bitched and bitched and bitched about my story being so bad but they read all 13 chapters. Unbelievable well by weeks end I'll be done the last and what I think is the best chapter yet, I'll also have a mesage for you all in it. So all you cry bayies, you wimps and bitchs remember you voted me #1 and I am the unti-christ so drop down and give me 50!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Pat Murray Atlanta.Ga. !!!! I think I know you!

I pulled into a gas station one day and had Pat Murray Atlanta.Ga. with me. The guy came out to pump the gas (you rememebr those days). He said, "How much do you want?"

Pat Murray Atlanta.Ga. asked, "What'd he say?"

I told her and then the guy asked if I wanted my oil checked?

Pat Murray Atlanta.Ga. again asked, "What'd he say?"

Again I told her. Then the guy asked where Pat Murray Atlanta.Ga. was from and I told him Pat Murray was from Georgia."

The guy said, "Georgia!! Holy shit! The worst piece of ass I ever had was in Georiga."

Pat Murray Atlanta.Ga. asked again, "What'd he say?"

I told her, "He said he knows you."

Hey I'm here all week try the meatlaof.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Oh come on Anonymous, you're just being a

silly little white boy now. Don't be silly Anonymous black men wouldn't want old bitches like Tim and Dot's mother, or yours. But we would enjoy tring your sexy wife and sister(s) and who knows they may like it too. Ahh to get a dick that's longer than two inches and that can last for more than 15 seconds was their wish the last time Lee and Alex and Antwan fucked them in all their holes. You want to watch I know I know! But Anonymous your women don't want your sorry ass little pink cock there to see them being fucked so very much better than you could do them. Keep on writting you sad little boy ideas and I'll be number one longer. Dick head!

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingover 17 years ago
Don't know about the story but...

The comments rate 100 with me...laughing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks, WWW!

You're the Champ. It gets better and better. You describe nothing that can't happen or is already happening. You have obviously struck a nerve here with all these haters and hypocrites.

Remember the saying - Dogs bark but the caravan moves on.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Well now!!! I'm so happy that UsualPornFreak and

FC have become buddies. See I am bring the races closer together just like DOT and TIM are doing. You know guys are real assholes. This is a erotic story web site, not a find a dating web site. So get the fuck off of here and both of your queers find love in another plave. UsualPornFreak I never would have believed you were that way!! I mean trying to hit on other men. And everyone can see it! This is not the site for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow What a Ride

Hey Wants

What a demonstration of a plan gone wild. Most stories like this turn out wrong in real life and this seems like a real life story. Even though it seems like we know what will happen it is still a surprise to read it. I like this story it is hot and should be a T.V. Reality show. I do not judge the charatars because they are just that. Of course the stereotypes are reinforced but thats what they are there for. Cant wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dear Anonymous I was really doing OK

until I saw your face! Then I was to sick to do anything but write about your sister Louise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
couldn't find a minus one million

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The comments are hilarious I will say that. While I didn't read any of the other chapters (I got here from the random selection) I did read this one. I don't care much about black, white, yellow, etc.... Your color of skin makes no difference to me in the least. The one thing I will say is you would have to be extremely fucked in the head to be this cruel to anyone. I'm talking about the bull/bulls and the wife. Seriously this is so far beyond what is considered decent behavior that you have to question the sanity of the person who wrote this. I mean if you are truly like this in real life then you either need a very good therapist or to be locked away from society and I'm not joking about that in the least!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
POS

Another ir insult for LW from an allegedly black piece of shit. Black or white, he sucks.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Why does an author who started in '06 not have any more after '07 and NO favorites?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio11 months ago

Chapter starts with a note signed by all, including Dot, that it would be ok to jerk off. Then we find Tim is to be punished for jerking off. Contradictory. One star.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tim went and got his gun ready for when his whore of a wife got home. All the camera could see him just waiting, for them to all to come back. After about an hour he jumped up an said out loud, fuck this waiting for them, I'm going hunting for them..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous