Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally as the dates came closer to the current date he saw her with Antwan. Fucking Antwan for the first time on Antwan's birthday was something Tim would never forget. He was hard and nasty and almost mean and Tim saw Dot enjoy the nasty way this black man was treating her. He slapped her ass until it was blood red.

They didn't know it then but Tim remembered standing outside Lee's house watching it all. Tim watched the next fucking of his wife and the next and the next until he had cum again in his hand for he third time. He laid back and fell asleep. The next morning he woke, sat up and turned on the DVD player again. He moved the film to where he had left off last night and began to watch it again as he held his soft cock..

The screen was black with snow and finally Dot came back in the picture again. She was sitting there on Antwan's lap still jerk that big black cock with her hands. It looked even bigger now. She smiled a little into the camera and said, "I assume you saw and heard all of that Tim."

There was a pause and then she continue to say, "Now Timmy, I want you to know that I'm being made to show you just what a black cum slut I have become now. I never wanted you to see me like this baby. I'm sorry baby for what I'm about to do but you see Timmy I can't seem to stop it now. The three of them do whatever they want with my body now Timmy. The hard part is I want it. Especially I need Antwan's big cock to fuck me now Timmy. He has promise me that he'll send me home to you in a few days. We have to deal with this Tim. We have to resolve this between us and you have to accept him. You see baby once I sampled his 15-inch cock there was no going back. I want his cock so bad that if you won't let me have it I might cheat. If he doesn't come and see me Timmy I'll go to him. So Lee and Alex and their dad and I have all talked about this problem and Antwan has promised me he'll come to see me once or twice a week to service me and keep me satisfied."

Tim was sitting up listening to his wife tell him how bad she had become for Antwan's cock. Dot said, "I have also been told I will never be allowed to leave you for another husband. If you leave I can't remarry I would be his slut! I won't do anything to displease him now. Even if he gives me to other black man he might make me fuck. Yes Tim he told me he will make me fuck other black men when you are or aren't around. If you're around you can watch if not I'm still going to get fucked. He doesn't care about you at all only him and me. He wants my body Tim, all of it and Tim I won't, no I can't stop him from taking it and me. You see he wants to be satisfied when he wants to be satisfied. So on those nights that he'll be with me you won't be. Oh you may be around the house and you may be watching but Tim once he enters my pussy with this big dick, you won't matter to either of us until it's over and we're satisfied."

Tim had a hard time believing this was happening even if he had felt that someday it might happen if Dot started to fuck black men with big cocks. Tim finally decided he wanted to see her do it as he watched and so it had started with them. But Antwan's cock wasn't just big; no it was fucking enormous! She was crying now as she continued, "Timmy it will be only one or two nights a week, usually once a week. He has other women he wants and who want his cock too Timmy. I'll just be one of his ladies. But Timmy, he'll be gone the next day sweetie. When he leaves Tim I'll be yours again until the next time he wants to fuck me. He may spend the night once in awhile but he doesn't think it will take that long to make me cum like I need to cum now Tim. At least not at first but once I get accustomed to his size it may take longer. You know he'll make me cum multiple times before he leaves Tim. And he tells me two or three hours should be enough for him too do just that if I cooperate and do what he wants and what tells me to do. And......I will Timmy. I have no choice baby."

Tim held his head as he listened now but stopped watching her make love to Antwan's big cock with her hands. She said, "You see Tim we'll still be together baby. Lee and Alex won't bother us any more unless you want them to come over and fuck me. You can decide on that part of this situation Tim. I won't need them any more now that I have Antwan's big cock. Only Antwan will come to see me now Timmy so it won't be so bad, see sweetie. Oh God Timmy, I hope and prey you will accept this and take me back. If not we'll most likely break up and divorce. I can't go without fucking him Tim. I just can't baby. Understand please!"

There was a long pause and finally Tim looked up and heard her talking and he saw tears running down her face. "I guess that's it Tim. He's going to fuck me now and he wants you to watch us. You'll see Timmy, you'll see why this old man drives me wilds and you'll see what he makes me do to him. God Tim what he does to me baby! But, I hope, no prey you'll understand what and why I have to have him. I love you Tim", she said as she turned her head and kissed the old man hard.

Dot was crying harder now when she turned to the camera again and Tim watched them and heard Antwan say, "Put it in baby! Put my cock in that little white pussy and fuck me bitch. Show your old man how much you love this big black cock."

Tim watched her and saw his wife lift up high enough to squat over the big dick head. Tim saw the size of the cock under his wife's pussy and marveled at the way it looked, like it was throbbing and waiting to fill her completely, like it was alive.

Dot took her hand and guided the huge cock head to her open wet pussy hole. He saw how wet she was already. Her pussy glistened as the big cock head touched the open lips of her vagina. Then as it moved into her Tim saw her pussy lips spread wider than ever before, almost obscenely they opened more and more as they stretched and stretched and opened until her cunt was able to engulf the big black cock head. Tim heard her moan erotically as he entered her more. Oh God yes! It's so good Tim. He's so amazing! Oh Timmy watch as he pushes it all into me baby!" she hissed the words as Antwan moved more of his big cock deeper into her body.

As Antwan pushed more of his cock into her and she started to come down on it Tim heard her say, "But baby.......I hope you don't want to leave me. It seems crazy to say this to you right now Timmy but I do love you so very much. But.....but Timmy you can.......see.....he's.....Antwan controls me now. I can't....help...it.....Tim....I....have to.......be.....with......him.......now. OH GOD HIS COCK FEELS AMZING"

She wiped her eyes and said, "I don't want us to separate or for you to leave me Tim. I really don't. The men I have been with all decide that I recorded all of like it is. Actually it was Lee's idea. I guess you can tell why he did it like he did. He now has us. I hope you can live with me and what I will now have to do for Antwan. I hope we can move on together when I come home. I love you Timmy I just seem to be addicted to Antwan's big black cock. I can't talk any more Timmy, just watch now.".

That was the last thing she said to Tim. He sat and watched her fucking Antwan like she had never fucked anyone. She was moving up and just leaving the big cock head inside her. Antwan would tease her and hold her up off his cock and only keep the head inside her cunt. She begged him to fuck her. Tim listen as she cried for his cock she begged for his cock she told Antwan she would do anything for him if he filled her with his cock. Then he dropped her down on the dick again. She was full n, balls deep as she moaned loudly with an animal sound from deep in her body. She was telling her lover how she loved his cock all the way in her pussy. She rocked and pumped and did exactly what Antwan told her to do and she did it immediately. Up and down, up and down, up and down she bounced on his cock lifting up high enough so the camera recorded the huge shaft under her and the face and chest of the man who the dick belonged too. She rotated her pussy on the cock as she slid back down on him.

Antwan didn't move she was doing all the work lifting up and then rotating down on it again, again , again and again. It went on and one and soon Tim was jerking his cock hard and fast and he pumped his hand as quickly as he could trying to cum. He moaned as he saw her take the big black cock deep into her pussy over and over and over again. She threw her head back and cried out with her rapture. Tim had no idea how many orgasms she had. It looked like she was having one long climax and it didn't stop. She bucked and rode that cock like a cowboy rides a wild horse, like an "E" ride at Disneyworld, like she was a witch under his completely control.

Tim saw her going wild fucking herself and then he heard Antwan say, "Stop!"

She stopped immediately. Tim watched and saw her hold her pussy over him with about 8 inches of his cock still inside her. Antwan said, "Come all the way down on it bitch."

She did as she was told. Tim saw his wife sit on Antwan's big cock and then he held her there with all of that big cock inside her hole. He said, "Where's the head at Dot? Tell your husband where thew head is baby."

She looked up into the camera for the first time since he had entered her and she started to fuck him. She smiled and said, "The head of his cock is in my womb Timmy. His cock head is fully inside my womb. And when he cums Tim, he fills it with his sperm. Oh Timmy you can't imagine how that feels. It drives me wild! I have to fuck it Tim I have to fuck his beautiful big cock I just have too baby."

Tim watched and had no idea how long his wife fucked her pussy on Antwan's cock. He had his hands behind his head and was resting nicely as Dot worked her pussy like some crazy animal fucking the big pole. Up and down she thrust her lower body on his big dick. She moaned and cried and screamed and Tim knew each time she screamed she was cumming. Over and over again she went wild on Antwan's cock. Perspiration dripped down her face and body as she worked her cunt on his big hard dick.

The picture faded and when it came back on the TV Dot was on all fours and Antwan was behind her. He held her hips and yelled, "Fuck that cock bitch. Move your white ass and fuck my dick."

Tim sat there slowly stroking his hard little cock watching his wife fucking the biggest blackest cock he had ever seen. Dot's hips moved back and forth now in a steady rhythm as she fucked Antwan's cock. Tim watched this old man reached around her body and Tim knew his fingers were attacking her clit. Dot moaned and arched her back as she screamed again and Antwan smiled into the camera. He moved his body over her ass now and he was the one squatting. He drove his cock into her pussy hard now. He began to fuck Dot back now. She laid her head on the rug and Tim wondered if she would have a rug burn. Antwan rammed his cock almost straight down into her hole. She was taking the fucking and pounding very well. Tim wondered how many times she had fucked Antwan before? She looked like she was having the best sex she ever had. Her face had a smile on it as she looked into the camera. Tim saw Antwan pull way out and then ram back into her. He heard the air come out of his wife's chest as Antwan was knocking the air out of her he was fucking her that hard.

As Tim watched he felt his cock swell and harden and then cum flew out the head. He moaned loudly as he watched his wife getting the fucking of her life. Again and again his cum left his cock as Antwan pumped his wife with the same speed as he was jerking off.

Tim finally laid back and watched them going at it. Then the picture faded again. And when it came back Dot was laying on her back with Antwan over her. He saw the long shaft sticking out of her holes and Antwan had her legs up high. Her knees were bent over his shoulders now as he buried the big dick all the way into her. Hoe body shook and shook as she shuttered from the big long cock going back inside her. she held him now and he lifted her legs higher still. Tim felt his cock begin to harden again. This was the most amazing thing he had ever seen. Nothing could have prepared him for what he saw his wife doing on the big black cock that was inside her.

Now Antwan was fucking her like nothing Tim have ever witness before. The man had fantastic staying power. Tim was amazed at how long he had been fucking Dot or she had been fucking her. Tim slowly stroked his growing cock as he watched. Antwan moved faster and faster now. Tim wondered if he would ever cum.

Dot's legs were over her head now and she was trying as best she could to lift up to meet Antwan's thrusts. She moaned and moaned and cried out telling the world how good she was being fuck. Tim stroked his cock faster trying to keep with Antwan's motions. Again and again the old black man thrust his cock deep into Dot's gapping hole. Then he cried out like some savage animal and arched his dark back and thrust his hips into her. He released her thighs and she quickly wrapped them tightly around his black body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down fully on top of her body.

Tim heard her moaning and Antwan grunting now. As Antwan pulled out about half way Tim saw white fluid coating his long hard shaft. He knew the black man had cum. That was all Tim needed and he too began to cum. His cock shot load after load on to the towel he now placed had on the floor under him. While Tim shot his cum maybe two feet from his cock head, Antwan was pumping his wife's cunt full of his black seed. Tim heard Dot scream with a blood curdling sound that made his blood run cold. She screamed again and then again and Tim realized she was screaming with each shot of cum Antwan was pumping into her womb. The cum was coated all over the black cock and began to leak around the huge shaft filing her pussy.

Dot's face looked like she was delirious, almost like she was drugged from the sex Antwan was giving her. He finally pushed his cock as deep as he could and held it there for a long, long time. His head was back, he cried out as he arched his dark back and Tim saw the man's ass cheeks squeeze tightly and stay that way. Tim knew that Antwan was peaking and cumming deep in Dot's pussy maybe in her womb as she had told him before. Tim's cock had finished cumming too. As he watched he heard the black man grunting with each shot of cum he pumped into her white pussy. Then Tim watched as the black man slowly pulled his cock out of his wife's cunt and Tim heard her moan in protest. Tim's cock was drained and was now soft as it got. He stood up and used the towel to wipe the cum off his hands and thighs and the rug and sofa. As he stood there he saw Antwan's drained cock too but it was still over 7 inches long and the big head hung down below his balls. Tim's cock was maybe 2 inches long and it too hung down but against his balls not below them.

Tim laid back and shut the DVD player down. He needed a nap and fell asleep on the sofa. When he woke up it was dark outside and he got up walking to the kitchen nude to get something to eat and drink. He then sat down with a beer and pressed play again. He wondered how much longer this sex DVD would go on. And what he would see his wife next.

As Antwan's face came into the camera the phone rang. Tim answered the phone as he watched Antwan smile and said, "Tim. You're wife will be sent home to you tomorrow. I plan on taking her ass tonight after she sucks me back hard. But fist I need a break. I think you most likely need one too."

Over the phone Tim heard a deep voice say, " I see you already have a drink Tim, good now listen."

Tim wondered who it was and what he meant by that. Antwan came into the picture and smiled again as he said, "So how many times Timmy?"

Tim didn't understand what Antwan was talking about. So the voice over the phone said, "How many times did you jerk off over the past two days? No, now don't try and deny it Timmy. We know you did it. We have been watching you. In fact we're watching you right now."

Tim looked around and couldn't locate anything that looked like a camera. Then he heard Antwan said on the DVD, "Now understand this Tim. First your wife loves you and will always love you. It's that she just doesn't care one way or the other about your cock any more. Fuck her or don't fuck her, she really doesn't care now."

Tim saw his wife come into the picture and she looked at the camera and he heard her voice over the telephone said, "That's right Tim. You had to do it didn't you! You had to jerk off 6 fucking time. I bet if I walked into the house right now you couldn't even get I half way up. And Timmy as small as your cock is you need to get it up all the way."

Tim heard Antwan laughed. Then She said, "But now it doesn't matter Tim. I now have the cock I want and need and I will fuck it. When I get home I will have the construction done in our bedroom like we talked about. The wall will come down between the two bedrooms and every time Antwan comes to see me he'll be in my room and you'll sleep in the spare bedroom."

Antwan came on the TV and Tim heard him say, "I have given her this big black vibrator to help relieve her until I do her again. Right Dot tell him."

He held the vibrator up to show Tim. Then Antwan told him over the phone, "She might let you fuck her once she gets over being pissed of at you Tim. If you beg her to do it she might do you. But Tim your best bet now is to fuck her ass while she uses this big vibrator on and in her cunt. That way she'll have some satisfaction from you and you'll feel something. Fucking her pussy now will be like fucking a tunnel for you."

Then on TB Tim heard Antwan say, "Understand Tim, Dot is my whore now. I can do her good or bad. I can make her fuck anyone I want or just me. I can even have her earn money for me if I choose. That's up to you."

Tim was full of fear now and didn't know what to do. He just stood there holding the phone and watching the TV. He listened to the phone as Antwan said, " Stop the TV Tim and listen."

Tim stopped the DVD and listened to Antwan on the phone. He said, "OK Tim, here's the deal. There's no discussions or negotiations on your part. This is the way it's going to be until I tire of your wife. Then you and she are on your own and God help you then Timmy. First, you let her come home and you love her like you did before. I mean it Tim you love her and honor her and respect her because if you don't I'll have you fucked up good. Secondly, you'll do what she wants when she wants and how she wants it. Understand it Tim you do what she wants if you know what's good for you. Now, if you do, I'll keep my word and only see her once a week. Well maybe it will be twice a week at first until she feels she can go a entire week without me, that's where the vibrator comes in. She is a great fuck now Tim and I love doing her. But it will become once a week and soon. You see I have other women to satisfy besides your wife. You'll have her 6 days a week and you better love her and have sex with her any what she wants it. If you behave and do what she wants she fuck you like you have never been fucked before. Dot has learned a great many new things which she wants to try with you. But, remember you serve her needs now."

Tim listened as Antwan spoke. He said, "But if you don't want her now, I'll take her and when I have broken her in real good I'll sell her body and make her a big time whore. She can earn me enough money to enjoy my life even more than I do now. It's your call Timmy I'll see what you have decide when I drop her off tomorrow. Now turn on the TV and watch the rest of the DVD we made just for you."

Antwan hung up before Tim could say anything. He turned on the TV and hung up the phone. The picture came back again and the next part of the DVD was the worst for Tim. He saw his wife sucking that big black slimy cum covered cock as she knelt on the floor in front of Antwan. Tim watched as his wife began to make love and worship the big black cock in her face. As Tim watched he saw her take more than half of it in her mouth and down her throat. Antwan smiled into the camera and said, "When I'm done with her Timmy she'll be able to take all of this big dick down her throat. She'll suck all of me down her pretty little and very tight throat until she can stick her tongue out under the shaft and lick my balls while she sucks me off. Her throat will be the tightest hole she'll have after a while Timmy."