Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was holding his cock again just watching. He watched his wife doing all the things to the big cock with her mouth and tongue that Tim wanted her to do to him. But Dot was doing them with Antwan and she seemed to love what she was doing.

As Antwan held her head with both hands and started to fuck her mouth, Tim heard Antwan say, "You see Tim I told Dot that I wanted a couple of days with her alone away from you and the kids and any other distraction. She agreed of course she'll do whatever I tell her to do. But Timmy this was also a test for you too. She wanted to see if you could control your masturbation problem. That's why we left the cock cage off of your pathetic little white boy cock. As you know there is a price you'll pay if you jerked off. And Timmy you did it 6 times. We know you did it Tim because we have been watching you watching us have sex. You know now that Dot saw you do it too Tim. In fact right now she is really pissed at you and thinks you are a pathetic little fag. What was it Lee 5, no 6 times you pumped your small amount of cum into your hand and on the rug. Oh Tim Dot said you better not have stained the rug or the sofa."

He laughed loud before he said, "You shot your cum in your hands six times Timmy. We have recorded it all. We have you watching the DVD of your wife starting the fucking cuckolding lust just like you wanted. We have you begged her to do. We have recorded you watching her fuck three different black men and you did nothing, but jerked off when you could. We have you letting Lee and Dot place the cock cage on you and then you watched her fuck Lee over and over again. And we have now recorded you jerking off like some schoolboy as you watched me fuck her again and again and again. It's all there for you Timmy and anyone else I want to see what a sick little white boy you are now. Man you are pathetic! With a wife like this you have to jerk off!"

Antwan was still holding Dot's head but he lifted it up now so she was looking into his eyes as she sucked it. Antwan said, "You know what will happen now Tim when she gets home don't you? You don't? Well, let me tell you what will happen. First you'll wear the cage for 6 weeks without it being taken off. One week for each time you jerked off. And if you ask to have it removed another 2 weeks will be added. If you fight with her or don't do what she tells you to do it's another month. And you know what Tim? She won't care now that I'll be coming over and fucking her and she has this big vibrator. YOU cock is no longer needed. But your mouth and tongue is. So keep your tongue in shape Timmy because I think it will be needed a great deal over the next weeks."

Tim saw Antwan let go of Dot's head and he heard her pull the big dick out of her mouth and take a deep breath. She looked rd from her shoulders up like he had been choking her with his cock down her throat. Antwan smiled and said, "So just sit there and watch me fuck her ass as you play with your little cock and jerk off again. Let's make it lucky seven shell we? Yes, seven weeks to start with that cage on your sad little dick might give you a new attitude on your relationship with your wife."

Tim had no idea he had been filmed secretly all day and night as he watched the DVD of his wife being fucked. He had been set up and set up good and he knew it. They had captured everything from the beginning of the cuckold fantasy to him jerking off 6 times so far watching her get fucked by three different black men. They had it all on film now. There was no hiding any of it now. Antwan had the DVD and Dot knew he had jerked off watching her being fucked by Antwan. He felt hopeless and she would be home tomorrow.

As he sat there a voice, which Tim knew was his wife's said, "Tim watch me fuck Antwan Lee and suck Alex. Antwan will fuck my ass, while Lee fucks my pussy and then Alex will seal me when I suck his cock. All my holes will be filled. Have fun jerking off as long as you can we'll see you tomorrow.