All Comments on 'Double-Drawing with Friends'

by Max_Maxwell

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good one

It's a little implausible that Max wouldn't be able to stay awake to join in the fun, but otherwise this is refreshingly well-written!

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Strange and different

It was a good read, but was dtrange and different.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Story

I could see Max getting too tipsy, being so nervous, plus he stopped on the way to the house for some liquid courage . Sounds like a fun game. You write very well, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Drew or Max?

Are Max and Drew the same person? Good story, but that kinda confused me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wrong ox Breath

Well written but clearly Max set the perameters with his friend and presumably his shy wife but his wishes were ignored. So, in the AM when the wine vapors clear his marriage may be toast with the cuckolding wife.

Hardly balanced or sharing with more without him implied. Not so fair of his used to be wife or friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perhaps Max would not drink so much if he were not married to a unfaithful slut and had friends who did not betray him for their own pleasure.

droid01droid01about 3 years ago

Reminded me of a story from my own life. I was visiting my home town on a break from college and had a night with the sexy neighborhood wife while her husband slept one off. It was hot as shit to be eating and screwing the mother of a friend of mine that lived across the street during my high school years.

49ers6949ers69about 1 month ago

Your best friend came looking to you for advice and you fucked him over. With friends like you and your wife who needs enemies. I guess Max's ( hopefully soon to be ex ) wife found her own selfish way to spice up her sex life. I especially hate the disrespect Tracy showed at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous