Double-Drawing with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy released my wife's tits from their captivity and then slowly slid her hand down my wife's chest, cupping her left breast in her hand. She leaned in to kiss the nipple once, then turned toward me.

"You're overdressed," she whispered in a sultry voice that brought my cock throbbing into overdrive. She unsnapped my jeans and pulled me to her. "Let's see what you got in here."

As Tracy worked my jeans down, I pulled her dress finally off of her. She was sitting on the couch in nothing but her thong now, as I worked my shirts off over my head and stepped out of my jeans.

Tracy inched forward on the couch and stroked my dick through my boxers as my wife – now down to just her panties as well – slid behind Tracy on the couch.

My wife began to gently massage Tracy with her whole, silky-smooth body. First running her hands along Tracy's back, then sliding her fingers under Tracy's arms to tease her breasts, then slowly stretching her legs along Tracy's hips and thighs in a sexy full-body massage.

Tracy responded by grabbing franticly at my boxers, trying to get inside. I slid my boxers down and stepped out of them, now standing naked before the two ladies. As my wife worked one hand around Tracy's midriff and into the warm spot between her legs, Tracy pulled my penis into her mouth.

How she managed to concentrate on me while Angie was gently tickling her clit is beyond me, but Tracy delivered an unbelievable blowjob. Her tongue was all over my dick, and the combined stimulation from her mouth and tongue while watching my wife stroke and massage Tracy's body had me in overdrive in mere moments.

As Tracy's tongue worked its way across the head of my cock, I felt my knees buckle. "Oh God, Tracy. That's so incredible." I said. "Come for me, baby," she whispered.

My wife had slipped out from behind Tracy and was now kissing and massaging Tracy's thighs. Tracy spread her legs and pushed her mouth into my cock, bringing herself to the edge of the couch. Angela slipped between Tracy's wide-open legs and pushed her thong aside, driving her tongue directly across Tracy's swollen clit.

"Oh, God," Tracy gasped, pushing her pussy into my wife's capable mouth, and then pulling my dick back into her mouth.

Tracy was working both of us now. Pushing her pussy into my wife's face, while providing me with long, deep, wet strokes against my penis. I couldn't take it anymore, and as Tracy offered my penis the talents of her tongue once again, a grunt escaped my lips.

Tracy sucked my dick deep into her as I came with an explosion, releasing myself deep into her incredibly talented mouth. She continued to suck me, licking and swallowing, milking and massaging my over-stimulated penis.

Finally, Tracy released me and fell back against the couch. My wife – still buried between Tracy's legs – took the opportunity to remove that thong at long last, and delivered to Tracy exactly the sort of attention she was craving.

Angela ran her tongue along the length of Tracy's slid, dipping herself into her open pussy and then slowly circling Tracy's clit. Tracy's breath was ragged, and her moaning was constant, but when my wife hit Tracy's clit, that's when Tracy really went wild. Angie gave her a couple more licks along Tracy's swollen pussy lips, before concentrating her energy on Tracy's magic button.

As my erection began again to rise, my wife motioned me to her. Angie slipped a couple of her fingers into Angela, and was gently pumping them in rhythm with her tongue-lashing, and so I slid down on the couch next to Tracy and took one of her nipples in my mouth.

As my tongue met her nipple, Tracy came alive. "Oh God, yes. Oh my God." Her breath was hoarse and raspy. She looked me right in the eyes. "Fuck me." She said. "Fuck me while I eat your – oh God – your wife."

Angela grabbed hold of Tracy's thighs and pulled Tracy gently to a reclining position along couch. Tracy pushed herself up and – leaping from the couch – attacked my wife. Her lips were on Angie's and she was wrestling Angie out of her panties in a flurry.

As Angie's panties slid off, Tracy pushed my wife prone to the floor and slid her body onto Angie's, kissing and licking her lips, her tongue, her neck, her tits. Angie tried to maintain control, but she was clearly enjoying the attention.

Tracy slid one hand between Angela's legs, and began to gently trace the outline of my wife's sopping wet and swollen pussy. As Tracy toyed with one of Angie's nipples, she slipped a finger deep between Angie's wet pussy lips.

My wife gasped again, as a gust of air escaped her. Tracy slid herself down to between my wife's legs and took her tongue to Angie's cunt. Angie was clearly enjoying herself. She was pulling on one of her own nipples as Tracy licked and sucked her delicious box.

I slid in behind Tracy, throwing caution to the wind. I knelt down to her and slowly ran my hands along her ass, gently massaging her. Tracy responded by pushing back into my hands. She lifted her mouth from my wife's pussy long enough to growl, "Fuck me."

And that's just what I did. I slipped myself into her incredibly stimulated pussy and she immediately responded by pushing her hips into mine. My wife grabbed hold of Tracy's head as her moans moved to whimpers and her approaching orgasm built in intensity, and I began pounding into Tracy's pussy, in long, hard stokes that seemed to tune with her own rhythm on my wife.

My wife hit first, bucking her hips into Tracy, whining and moaning and thrashing about as her orgasm overtook her. Then Tracy whispering "Fuck, don't stop" into my wife's pussy and pushed herself back into my thrusts with increasing rhythm. "Right there, right there, right there" she offered in a breathless bare whisper before bursting into her own orgasm, shaking against my wife's thighs and continuing to push herself into me.

As Tracy called out, "I'm – fuck – I'm coming", my orgasm hit me as well, and I exploded deep into Tracy's undulating pussy. "Oh God, oh God," Tracy pushed into me for a few more strokes, as her orgasm continued to rack and shake her body.

We collapsed, then managed to pull ourselves apart from each other sliding together onto the couch, snuggled up beneath a blanked, touching and stroking each other gently as our breathing returned to normal.

"Wow," Tracy said, breaking the silence. "We've got to get together more often."

I thought of Max, looked into Tracy's eyes, and smiled. "Maybe next time your husband will stay awake through the festivities," I said.

"Or not," Tracy said, and winked at my wife.

12