Double Life

Story Info
Respectable Housewife Has her life changed.
4.4k words
4.19
79.4k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers

Helen Fernley had kissed her husband as he left for work then she had dressed herself, sorted out the two girls and done the school run. At 26 years of age she had the perfect life as a regular churchgoer, wife and mother whose husband's earnings meant that she had no need to work. But something was missing.

Helen felt that she needed some excitement, some pazaz in her life and today she might be about to find that excitement. It had come to be a routine that every Wednesday Helen had lunch and perhaps a trip out with Maxie who had been her friend since school. Maxie was fun and she was single and she dared to talk about all sorts of forbidden things like humiliation, pain and punishment. Sometimes Maxie even had bruising around her wrists where she had been restrained. Maxie was connected with "The Scene" and Helen could not help asking her friend for more and more details which Maxie gave so sparingly that it was excruciatingly tantalising. Somehow Helen could not help imagining being subjected to rough sex. Her husband was a perfect gentleman and Helen would not want that to change. Her good, wholesome, gentle side could not bear the thought of violence or kinky sex intruding into their nice home but the dark, unbidden thoughts just would not go away.

That was what had led to this Wednesday morning. Maxie had said that she would bring The Inspector to see Helen and they would see how serious Helen was about what she thought that she wanted. She found that her mouth was dry as she stood behind the net curtains in the lounge waiting for Maxie to pull her car up onto the drive. Helen was dressed conservatively in a knee length cotton skirt of deep red and a pink blouse which did not button to the throat so it showed a V of white skin above the top button.

When Maxie pulled up and she and her passenger left the car Helen almost wanted to stop the experiment right then but she knew that she could not do that. The man was tall and heavily built; he had a thick black beard and tattoos on his arms which showed below his black T shirt. He wore blue jeans and cowboy boots and the T shirt was emblazoned with the legend "Sex Machine" across a garish picture of a woman's face with the mouth open in a scream.

Helen opened the door feeling foolish as she had no idea what she was supposed to say. Fortunately Maxie opened the proceedings as she dropped her small backpack on the floor.

"This is The Inspector, Helen. You need to do what he says and only speak when you are spoken to."

The demure housewife could see the man's eyes travelling up and down her body and now that he was inside the hallway she could smell his body odour. Without a word he stretched out his hand and felt her left breast. Helen froze at the sense of invasion and violation. Using the breast as a handle the man steered Helen into her own lounge and his other hand pressed down on the top of her head pushing her to her knees on the carpet. His hand now left her breast and began to roam freely over the smooth skin of her face as he spoke.

"Where are your personal papers Bitch?"

Helen made a puzzled little noise. This was not the question she expected and he was annoyed.

"Bank statements, credit card bills, letters. You don't get to keep ANY secrets. Savvy?"

"In, in the desk."

He grabbed the two sides of her blouse and wrenched them apart tearing the cotton and causing a button to pop off.

"In the desk Sir. You don't talk to me without saying Sir."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir." It was a whisper. She was on her knees with this man enjoying a view of her modest little white bra. Why was she not resisting? And yet he was towering over her and his force of presence seemed to bully her into total submission.

He made her tell him where to find the keys to the desk drawers then he grabbed a hank of her brunette hair and dragged her to her feet.

"Get naked Bitch."

It was as if her mind had short circuited and could not take in the instruction. She just stood with her fingers intertwined just below her waist. His hand moved like lightening and the slap to her cheek made her ears ring. It was all she could do to remain on her feet as she screamed in pain.

"This is the last time I repeat an instruction. Are you so fucking stupid that you didn't get what I said?"

Her eyes were watering as she pulled her ruined blouse from her shoulders and saw it fall to the lounge carpet then she reached behind and unfastened her skirt which fell around her ankles. She could not look at him as she removed her bra and exposed her 36C breasts to his lustful eyes. She kicked her skirt from her feet then kicked off the sensible, flat, black shoes.

How could she be doing this? And yet she was feeling so tight between her legs just as she had felt when Maxie had spoken of these things. Above all she must not chicken out. She was annoyed that she could feel herself blushing like a schoolgirl as she pulled off tights and panties in one movement then had that awkward, ungainly moment of pulling the fabric from first one foot and then the other. Her hands went together over her thick black fuzz and The Inspector nodded to Maxie who firmly gripped Helen's wrists and pulled them behind her back before releasing them for Helen to keep them in place.

"Your hands stay there." Maxie's command was gentle and firm at the same time.

The man began to stroke her pubic hair and then to caress between her legs before two fat, rough fingers began to intrude into her most private recess. Her nose was running and tears ran down her face as she looked over his shoulder at the photographs of her husband and two daughters on the mantleshelf. Her total embarrassment was almost a physical pain.

His fingers were frigging in and out now and she felt her legs becoming unsteady. He was grinning as he detected the change in her breathing and then, very quickly, came the uncontrollable groans from her throat. His efforts increased and she knew that she could not resist him; she was gasping and losing control.

"Max, open the windows. Let the neighbours hear a bitch on heat."

Maxie obeyed and Helen hoped against hope that her moans and barely suppressed howls were not loud enough to carry outside or that perhaps no-one would be in the road to hear. She could not keep her feet still and her fists were clenching behind her back. She knew that his hands were now soaked in her juices and she could hear the faint glooping sound as he continued to frig her. Suddenly he stopped leaving her with a pain at her groin where not just his fingers but his whole fist had withdrawn from her. He put his hand to her mouth and she obediently licked him clean. It was taking a very great effort not to fall to her knees but he wanted to move things along.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

She went first with The Inspector close behind and Maxie following. No-one spoke until they were standing on the sheepskin rug beside the marital bed.

"Is this where he fucks you?"

She hated the coarse language.

"Yes Sir."

"He ever fuck you downstairs?"

"We never felt the need."

He responded to her answer instantly with a punch to her belly. It was not hard but it was a shock and it was hard enough to wind her and cause her to double up and fall back against the bed.

"YOU ANSWER YES OR NO AND YOU SAY SIR."

She stood more or less upright and whispered that her husband only fucked her in the bedroom.

The Inspector had opened the wardrobes and begun to randomly pull out clothes and spread them over the floor and the bed then he turned to drawers and, finding her lingerie, he pulled out handfuls of intimate garments and threw them at her so that they ended up at her feet.

"What does he call you?"

"C call me...Sir?"

"Pet names. What does he call you when he screws your cunt?"

"N nothing really..we don't.."

When Maxie betrayed her it hurt as much as the punch to the belly had been.

"She's lying. She told me his pet name."

Helen felt raw terror as The Inspector removed his belt and wound the end around his right hand.

"It's Smidge. He calls me Smidge Sir."

She was too slow to head off the belt as it crashed across her belly then her breasts. Instinctively she raised her hands to protect her sensitive flesh. Her attacker dropped the belt, gripped her wrists and turned her around so that she was facing the bed and he forced her down across the bed. The handcuffs must have been in his pocket and there was nothing she could do to prevent him from snapping the cold, hard, manacles in place. Maxie went to the other side of the bed and pressed Helen's face into the covers so that Helen was bent over the bed with her naked buttocks upwards.

Now the thrashing began in earnest and the defeated woman could not keep her feet on the floor. She was lying belly down, hands cuffed behind her and her legs flailed about in space in a futile effort to resist the searing punishment.

The strokes were interspersed with questions each one more intimate than the one before as he wrung every last private intimacy from her. He was raping her mind as he dragged from his victim all the things which had been strictly private.

"How big was her husband's cock, did she ever take it up the rear, how often did she masturbate, what form did it take, how often did she orgasm, how often did they screw, had she ever been fucked outdoors????"

The ruthless interrogation went on and on and she felt the skin must have been stripped from her thrashed buttocks. She was shrieking in agony and her heart was pounding as if it would burst. The duvet cover was drenched in her tears, her saliva and her snot and, further back, it was soaked with her more intimate juices because her cunt was gushing as never before.

Suddenly it was over and he turned her over so that she was on her back with the handcuffs pressing painfully into her wrists between her back and the bed. Her legs were splayed and her vision of the giant man looking down at her in contempt was blurred by her tears.

During the beating Maxie must have gone to collect her backpack from the hallway because she had it now and she unzipped it to take out a spray can and a disposable razor. Max sprayed the foam on Helen's pubis and The Inspector picked up the razor. Helen just lay very still terrified that he would draw blood. He shaved her until her pubis was baby smooth and he picked up one of her best dresses from the floor to wipe her clean. Then he asked Max for the marker. Helen had already been wondering what she would say to her husband about her shaven pussy but when she saw the thick black ink marker her body tensed.

She knew there was nothing she could do to resist so she just lay still as The Inspector defaced the white skin of her breasts, belly, pubis and thighs with the words "Bitch, Cunt, Slag, Whore, Smidge, Fucktoy."

By using the secret pet name invented by her husband he was ensuring that whenever her husband used the name she would think of herself suffering at the hands of this brutal bear of a man who knew how to play her body to ensure that she could not help responding to him like the whore which she now feared she was.

When he was satisfied he spoke to Maxie.

"Smidge and me want to be alone for a while now. You go down to the desk. You know what we want. How much does Hubby earn? How much is on the credit card? How much have they got stashed away? Do the girlies get good grades at school? Are they cheating on their tax?"

As Maxie made for the door Helen desperately wanted to call for her not to go as the thought of being left alone with this man terrified her to the core but she was too scared to speak. When they were alone he looked down at her petite naked body with undisguised lust in his eyes then he grabbed her forearm and dragged her to her feet.

"Let's go next door."

Helen found herself pulled along the passage to a closed door which bore a hand coloured sign saying "Laura's Room. Keep Out." Helen shook her head vigorously pleading with the man not to violate her child's room.

"Open the door Bitch. If I have to open it you really won't like what I'll do."

Feeling helpless and defeated Helen opened the door and he dragged her inside. Her identity was made up of churchgoer, wife and mother and he had defiled her position as wife by what he had done over the marital bed. Now he was going to attack her motherhood by proving to her that she was the sort of perverted mother who allows her depraved lusts to encroach on her child's private bedroom.

The space they had entered was very pink from the pink carpet to the pink dolls house in front of the window and the pink toy bunny on the pink pillowcase. Helen found that she was shaking as the man threw her down on her back onto the duvet cover with its Disney Princess design. Her body was lying across the bed and her head hung down into empty space over the foot of the bed as The Inspector quickly kicked off his boots and stripped down his trousers and underwear. His manhood stood proud, hard and huge and then his weight was upon her making the bed creak. His hands gripped her breasts and groped them painfully as his tongue was at her throat and slithering over her face before invading her mouth and making her gag as it restricted her air supply.

He shifted his position and the rock hard rod was at her opening. Helen had been a virgin on her wedding day and no man had ever taken her apart from her husband. The Inspector knew nothing of gentleness and his huge organ was opening her as it pressed urgently home. She could not suppress her groans and cries of "No, Please...No."

Her complaints probably only encouraged him and he slapped her face hard as he rammed home and she screamed loudly so that almost certainly Maxie would have heard it downstairs. The man was grunting and shouting and slobbering over her face and neck and his hands went under her back pulling her up against his own body and causing his organ to penetrate ever deeper and her legs to flail widely open. His hot seed filled her and spilt out over her thighs and ran down to stain the duvet cover. Again and again he took her as her head bounced around and her hair stuck to her sweat slaked face.

He grabbed her sides and shifted her to her knees on the carpet then his dripping organ was at her face.

"Suck it whoresmidge."

Grabbing her hair he dragged her against his belly with the huge, pungent member filling her mouth and making her choke. As she desperately tried to find some air to breath she sucked in his semen and her own mucous and her forehead thwacked against her violator's belly again and again.

Finally he was sated and he threw her onto her back at his feet while he sat on the bed and opened the bedside drawer. She lay helplessly watching as he scattered small pastel garments on the carpet and the bed then he dressed himself.

When he was done he commanded her to stand and when she failed to obey quickly enough he dragged her up by her arm and pulled her out of the room with her limp feet dragging on the carpet. He deposited her onto the kitchen floor and angrily opened a cupboard which contained cleaning supplies. He took out a bottle of clothing detergent and poured it over her body then he emptied a whole packet of cereal over her and over the floor before striding from the room.

He soon returned carrying Maxie's bag with Max behind him. The man rolled Helen onto her belly in the mess on the floor and removed her handcuffs then she felt Maxie snapping shackles onto her ankles.

"What you do now Bitch is you clean this place up. Maxie will come back at 3 and IF she is satisfied she will take off the shackles so you can dress and do the school run."

"But school comes out at 3.10. Please give me more time, let me out before 3 so I can get there."

He picked her up by a hank of her hair and slapped her tender breasts.

"So you better just hurry Cunt. If you can't get there you can phone the school and tell them we'll collect your little bitches. And all your underwear goes in a bin bag for Maxie to collect. You need to buy some more, lots of black and red. You're a slut now so you can dress like one even if it's just underneath for now."

And then Helen was alone. She wanted to just lie on the floor and weep but she had to hurry and moving around with her legs shackled was not going to be easy. The naked woman worked as fast as she could desperate to complete her task in the short time available. Her hair kept getting into her eyes and she kept bursting into tears but she had to keep working; there was so much to do and she had to finish it, she had to.

Maxie arrived just before 3pm and let herself in with the spare key which she had picked up when she was going through the desk. She insisted on inspecting the whole house despite Helen pleading with her to unlock the shackles. Eventually Max gave Helen the key and she freed herself then dragged on a jumper and trousers before wriggling her feet into a pair of shoes.

Helen drove to the school like something out of a TV cop show and of course all the parking spaces near the school were taken. She found a space and then ran to the school very aware of her trousers rubbing against her unprotected pussylips and the jumper irritating her erect nipples. She hated the fact that even now she was in a state of arousal but her body was no longer hers to control. She was a few minutes late for the girls but no harm was done and, as she drove home, she responded to their girlish chatter while thinking of the disgusting words which still besmirched her body under her scant clothing.

For the first time ever she would have to take care that her husband did not see her undressed and she would have to lie about how she and Maxie had spent their Wednesday together. Later when the family were at dinner the telephone rang and her husband picked up the receiver then told Helen casually that it was Maxie for her. She kept her back to him as she took the call and heard her mistress telling her that each Wednesday would bring another task and she may receive emails giving her orders which she would be expected to obey. Perhaps in theory Helen could have told Max to go to hell -- but she knew that she would continue to obey her humiliating orders.

Helen's encounter with The Inspector had burst the dam on many years of repression and released the dark side of her character which she had always firmly denied. Maxie knew that Helen would endure any amount of control and punishment rather than lose the new life of guilty pleasures which she had discovered. The respectable housewife and mother and pillar of the local church hated herself every time that she took another step down the road of pain, submission and humiliation and yet she knew that these things had such a grip on her that she could no longer envisage life without them.

Although the long standing routine of meetings with Maxie was that they only met on a Wednesday Helen returned home from a lunchtime prayer meeting on the day after that Wednesday with The Inspector to find Maxie's car on her drive. Maxie had let herself into Helen's home with her own key and was sitting in the lounge wearing a tight top and a short skirt which made the very best of her shapely legs. Maxie knew that it was wise to push Helen onto the next step of accepting Maxie's control while she was still hot from what had been done to her the previous day.

The purpose of Maxie's Thursday visit was to lay down the ground rules of her total dominance of Helen and then to take her shopping for lingerie. Every piece of underwear which Helen had formerly owned had been confiscated by The Inspector and she had been obliged to sit through today's prayer meeting very aware that she was naked beneath her baggy jumper and knee length skirt.

Helen was aghast at the items which Max made her buy. She was only permitted the tiniest brassieres and thongs in the most garish colours and adorned with the sort of lace and frills worn by the cheapest and most tasteless whores. Maxie made Helen understand that a cheap whore was precisely what she had become and she hinted darkly at future changes being made to Helen's wardrobe to include her choice in clothing other than underwear. The defeated victim merely looked at the floor, blushed furiously and replied "Yes Maxie."

Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers
12