All Comments on 'Double Life'

by Julie20

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
passionfever2passionfever2over 12 years ago
not my kind of story

but I did enjoy reading it. The description was great. The build up was good. I will look forward to more chapters from you. My curiosity is aroused now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

exellent story cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid, stupid story

Get a life!

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Not sure if it's simply BDSM

This goes beyond BDSM to 24/7 power transfer which is fairly extreme. Maxie is not a good friend to allow this to happen to a novice, since "The Inspector" now has access to the family's financial information and personal information. Very dangerous and goes way beyond adding a little "extra thrill" to her sex life. Nobody that subjects someone exploring their boundaries to this kind of extreme situation has good intentions, and no responsible Dom or group of Doms would do so.

Fairly well written, but only 3* for the over the top nature of the tale.

brujaoscurabrujaoscuraover 12 years ago
As verbicide says

The story is not badly written, but I question what is known about BDSM. I have been in and out for almost 20 years- and unless I was actively LIVING with my Dom, my family's financial details were private- except what I CHOSE to share.

Speaking as a member of the BDSM community, I can tell you that the double life is terribly hard to live. I have children myself- and it is true that if it is so much as HINTED that I am involved in the community- my children could be removed. I walk a very fine line- I do not discuss where I live- the people I know IN LIFESTYLE know little or nothing about my personal life, Those that do are as discreet as I have to be.

All in all, not a bad story.

LaBurquetteLaBurquetteover 12 years ago
Nice!

Defintely arousing. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not stupid

Just Ugly! As a man that enjoys a relationship with a submissive woman i really object to these kinds of horror stories. I always hope the author will make it right in the end so I guess I have to keep reading to find out. LOL if i can stomach it. Hot? Not !

Jim

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
All of your stories

I have read a lot of the stories you've written over the last couple years. I like your style and I will say to the other commentors that there are varying degrees of everything in this world, including BDSM. I agree that I would not invade a submissive's life as these people did but that doesn't mean that no one does. The story writing is very smooth and believable since I know there are those types out there. I enjoy your stories and though I haven't read all of them (some subjects just don't attract Me) I know that you are very good at what you do. You are one of My favorite authors.

5 stars.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
this

this is not BDSM it is non-consensual, assault, rape and so wrong. T

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Crappola,Pure and Simple!

Double Life my ass! No fuckin' way she can't get out of the grips of Max and the Inspector! Ever hear of police,private protection,a 12 guage shot gun?!

What a load of horse shit!

pip46pip46about 6 years ago
Wow

What a fantastic story

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Of course, she didn't have to wait because the divorce papers were served to her beforehand and she lost custody of her child. Now she can live as a slut without any problems, but unfortunately no longer for sir, because he was attacked by strangers and beaten almost to death. It was the same for Maxie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous