Double Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new rules for Helen's life came into effect immediately and they had been designed to keep her sexually aroused and constantly aware that her life was no longer under her own control. Her submission centred around the daily report which she was required to email to Maxie with a copy to The Inspector. This last provision concerning The Inspector, who had brutally violated her home and her body, stung Helen especially deeply. She had known Maxie for a very long time and considered her a friend but the thought of that man sitting at home and probably masturbating as he read every intimate detail of Helen's private life was a bitter humiliation.

The daily report was to include every detail of sexual contact with her husband and a webcam record of the daily masturbation sessions which Helen was required to have using not only her fingers but also various items from around her home. This self abuse would be aided by hardcore bondage internet video which Helen was obliged to watch daily and on which she had to write reports so that her controllers knew she was being obedient.

As a special privilege Helen would be permitted to wear a bra unless she received instructions to the contrary so she would not normally have to endure the worry of her hard nipples being visible through her top. However panties were forbidden except during menstruation and full details of her periods had to be included in the daily report. The report also had to itemise every single pound of expenditure which Helen made. Her pubic area was to be kept permanently smooth and devoid of any hair.

In addition to these stringent daily controls Maxie would continue to meet Helen every Wednesday to subject her to whatever tasks or punishments she felt fit. Helen knew that she could not take it for granted that her punishments would only occur on a Wednesday. She had accepted that Maxie herself could interfere with her routine at any time of her choosing but Max told her victim about a terrifying extension to this.

Max held up a school photograph of Helen's eldest daughter and told her that at any time or in any place a stranger might approach her and show her that picture. The bearer of the photograph would say the words "Maxie sent me" and Helen would be obliged to obey whatever instructions the person gave to her.

After Maxie left her that Thursday Helen curled into a foetal position on the sofa with her hand to her pussylips and began to rock back and forth as tears ran down her cheeks at the bittersweet thought of the slut which she had become.

She found that the marks of the felt pen which The Inspector had used on her body were gone by the weekend after many sessions of painful scrubbing which had left her skin red and sore so she no longer had to be careful over undressing in the bedroom for fear that her husband would see the foul words on her flesh. She told him that she had decided to keep herself shaven "down there" as it was more hygienic. To her disappointment he made almost no comment at this; Helen knew that it was not that her husband was disinterested in her but he probably felt that it was not for him to express an opinion over such an intimate, personal detail.

Poor Helen wondered if she would have to wait until next Wednesday for further punishment and what indignities she would have to endure when she next met Maxie or one of her shadowy contacts from The Scene.

12