Dr. Jesse Lim and Leslie Chang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lim sighed. "That was close!"

"You okay?" Leslie asked.

She nodded. After consulting her map and compass, she said, "This trail should take us to the town of Numei. There we can rest and get something to eat."

"Sounds good," Tharus replied. "I'm starving."

Leslie looked at her skeptically. "Think we'll be closer to the city's shield after that?"

Lim shrugged. "Don't know. C'mon."

Numei was similar to many other towns and villages they had been to. It was comprised of simple, primitive stone buildings and huts, a few dirt roads, and a mixture of nude humans and creatures. They tied their Wawns to a wooden railing and strolled down the main thoroughfare, checking out a Farmer's Market with its many colorful stands. After that, they continued down the main road, noticing a tavern, a motel, two general goods stores, a shop that sold indigenous arts and crafts, and a few restaurants.

They decided on a vegetarian Chinese place. Their waiter, an Asian man, came promptly.

Leslie and Lim both gave their orders in Cantonese.

The waiter smiled, writing it down on his pad. He said something in Cantonese and then said, "Ahh, you can speak Chinese. That's great. We haven't had too many customers come in who can speak that."

Lim returned a friendly grin. "It's nice to meet other Asians who still talk in that language. We're from Sol and all the Asians there speak English."

The waiter raised his eyebrows. "Wow, that's far. You came all the way here for lunch?"

"We're on a camping trip," she lied.

"Ahh, I see." He took Tharus's order. "First time to Numei?"

They nodded.

"Recommend any interesting places to go?" Lim asked. She felt like asking it in Chinese just for the fun of it but refrained.

"Uhh, the motel offers free rooms and a massage for newcomers. Every now and then you can catch a rowdy bar fight at the tavern." He shrugged. "That's about it. We've got a simple town here."

Lim smiled again. "Cool. Thanks for the info."

Evening soon came and they decided to stay at the motel.

"You can't beat a free deal," Lim told the robot desk clerk.

"You sure can't," he replied in a cold, metallic voice. "Enjoy your stay."

She took the electronic card key. "Thanks."

After dropping off their backpacks in their room they went to the massage parlor in the back of the motel. A tall, muscular Indian woman with long, raven black hair greeted them. "Hello," she said with an accent. "I'm only one here now so I can only help you one at a time. Sorry about that. Who first?"

Lim looked at Leslie. "Go for it, girlfriend."

Leslie followed the woman behind a partition and lied down on a table. Her build was about the same as hers: her brown breasts were also large and the nipples big and black. When the woman squatted down to get something she saw that her butt was also big.

"What's your name?" Leslie asked.

"Roxa. And you?" She started massaging her back gently.

Leslie told her. "That's a nice name. Are you from around here?"

"No, I'm from the tribal settlement of Zepotec. That's the name of my people."

"I see. So you just came to Numei to work?"

"Yes. My family and I own the arts and crafts store. I work there and here."

"Oh, yes. We saw your shop when we first arrived. Looks nice. Has business been good?"

Roxa began massaging her harder. God, that feels good! Leslie thought.

"So-so," Roxa replied. "A lot of newcomers and tourists buy things. And you? You Chinese?"

Leslie smiled. "How'd you know?"

She grinned back. "Just guessing. Where you from?"

"New Oakland."

Her hands moved down to her muscular thighs and calves, working on them slowly. "Never heard of it. It far?"

"Uhh, you can say that. Are you married?"

Roxa blushed, shaking her head. "No."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"He just a friend, not really boyfriend. He from my tribe, too."

"I see."

"Is the man with wings your boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"I never dated black before. He seem like nice man," Roxa said, moving her strong hands down to her feet. She caressed each toe tenderly.

"He is. That feels good."

"Glad you like it. Be careful in Numei," she said quietly. "Lot of bad people come through here, bad men. Know what I say?"

"Yes. At night?"

"Anytime. Nighttime stay away from the tavern. Lots of men and aliens drink too much and get in fight there. Some aliens hate humans, you know?"

"Yes."

"Sometimes men or aliens hurt people here, sometimes try to hurt me and my family. But I can fight them and beat them up many times. Never lost a fight," she said proudly, smiling. "I protect my family and our store. Men scared of big, muscular woman like me, you know? When they see me, sometimes they walk away. I beat up gangs by myself, one on one, whatever. I protect my little brothers when they walk from school. I'm a fighter, I don't let people push me around."

"That's great, Roxa. I admire women like you. I'm a fighter, too."

When Roxa was finished, she repeated, "Remember what I say. Be careful here."

* * *

The next morning, they had breakfast at the Chinese restaurant. The same waiter greeted them, giving them a friendly smile. He said something to Leslie and Lim in Chinese. "Great to see you again. How's your stay in Numei been so far?"

"Good," Leslie said. "So far it hasn't lived up to its reputation."

"Did you get a massage?"

She nodded. "That was fabulous! Thanks for the recommendation."

"Roxa's the best," he replied, taking their orders.

"We're going to her shop afterwards," Lim said.

"Can you give her something for me?"

Roxa was sitting Indian style on a sheep fur rug on the floor when they entered, playing an indigenous flute. They watched her as she finished playing a tune and clapped afterwards.

"Beautiful!" Lim said, grinning.

She returned a smile. "Thank you."

"You have a really nice store," Tharus said, looking at the various indigenous arts and crafts around them. There were drums, animal furs, jewelry, sculptures, paintings, ponchos, and countless other things.

"Thank you. Please look around. You need help ask me."

"We did as you suggested and stayed away from the tavern," Leslie said.

"Good."

Tharus handed her a paper bag. "The waiter at the Chinese restaurant wanted to give you this."

She took a peek at it. "Thanks. Smells good. He's so nice, always giving me food."

"Maybe he likes you."

She laughed.

Lim walked to a shelf and picked up a book with photos and drawings of different sexual positions.

Roxa saw what she had in her hands. "That book sell very good. First time they come we sell all. Then I get some more."

"Nice photographs," Lim said, flipping through it.

"Yes. You want to buy?"

Lim thought about it and then nodded. "Sure." She handed her some money.

"Do you barter?" Tharus asked.

"Of course. What you want?"

He pointed to her flute. "I can trade you a new water bottle." He handed her the object.

She looked at it and nodded. "Okay." She squatted in front of a drawer, took out a new flute, and gave it to him. "I make those," she said proudly.

"Beautiful."

Suddenly, two nude creatures that looked like gorillas stepped into the shop. Their stocky bodies were covered with reddish hairs and each had a long, giant dick. Their balls were enormous. They glared at Roxa.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"It's payback time, bitch," one of them said. "We're gonna get even with you for killing our brother. Remember him?"

"It was accident. I only killed him in self defense. If I didn't, he kill me and my family. You understand?"

The creatures continued glaring at her with murderous eyes.

"They come here, rob us, and hurt my family. I had to protect my family, understand?"

"You're gonna die, bitch!"

Leslie took out a laser pistol from her backpack but Roxa shook her head. "No. I take care of this." She looked at the gorilla like beasts. "Let's go outside."

Standing before her shop on the town's main dirt road she engaged in a fight with them. The three travelers, along with a big crowd, circled the trio and watched. A lot of the townspeople rooted and cheered for the Indian woman. Most of the aliens applauded for the gorillas.

Roxa delivered a left and right hook to the face of one of them, then another and another, causing him to reel backwards. She kept attacking him with blows until his nose was bloody. The humans kept cheering and clapping. Finally, she kicked him viciously in the balls and he collapsed to his knees, screaming uncle. She kicked him in the nuts again and he ran away covering his genitals, crying like a pathetic fool.

"Coward!" she said. "Come back and fight!"

When he didn't accept her invitation for a rematch the remaining creature was joined by another reddish haired gorilla. One of them lunged at her, bringing her to the dirt with a thud. They wrestled for a while. At one point, her big brown ass sat on his face and the crowd hooted and howled lecherously. She got up and stomped his face with her big, bare foot, making his lips bleed. Before she could smash his face to a bloody pulp he grabbed her humungous, muscular calf and pulled. When she landed on her ass, the aliens in the crowd laughed. The gorilla snatched her long raven black hair and dragged her around on the ground, causing her to scream in pain. The aliens were loving it, jumping up and down excitedly, high-fiving each other, and laughing.

Leslie and Lim were going to intervene but Tharus held them back. "Let her handle it," he said confidently.

The gorilla continued dragging her by her hair within the circle and then stopped and kicked her hard in the genitals. He kicked her there once more. The humans cheered and yelled at her to get up and fight. When he tried to kick her again she quickly grabbed his foot and made him fall to the ground. The humans cheered wildly. She sat on top of his chest, her hands were locked around his hairy neck. She squeezed with all her might and broke his neck with a loud, ugly snap. The humans clapped.

Next, the last creature jumped her from behind and pummeled her with a series of blows to her head and back. He even tried to choke her to death but couldn't do it. Somehow, she managed to lock his head between her muscular, tree trunk thighs. But before she could break his neck he bit her on the thigh and she cried in agony, letting go. Quickly getting to her feet, she tripped him and he fell. She seized this opportunity fast and kept stomping on his face until it was all bloody and unrecognizable. Bones crushed.

Roxa sighed, parting her sweaty black hair back with her hand. She looked at the rowdy crowd around her, at the fellow travelers and raised her arms in the air like a gladiator champion. They went crazy.

* * *

The trio resumed their search for New Oakland. They were now riding through another forest, going uphill. Lush, green foliage and vegetation was everywhere, as were giant insects, lizards, reptiles, snakes, and other exotic animals and birds. Lim was in the lead, taking off her glasses to wipe the perspiration from her face and neck with a towel. She put them back on and then drank some water from her bottle. A large mosquito flew near her face and she quickly swatted it away. When it returned, she incinerated it with her laser gun.

The rays of the sun were fierce, beating down on them. Lim's short dark hair and naked body was drenched in sweat. She was dying to find a lake or river and bathe. Her wish soon came true when her Wawn climbed up to the top of a steep hill overlooking the valley below. On the other side of this hill was a tropical lagoon, sheltered from the sunlight by tall trees with wide, leafy leaves.

"Yes!" she said excitedly, whipping her Wawn to go downhill as fast as it could.

After tying the creature to a tree, she dived into the lagoon and swam around playfully. Her companions joined her shortly, swimming around and splashing water at each other. They all laughed. When they were done bathing, they swam a little more before heading to the shore. After throwing animal skins down on the pure white sand they lied down, applying peanut butter smelling sun block on their bodies.

"Ahh, this is the life, ladies," Tharus said, closing his eyes with a smile. "Lying on the sand between two gorgeous, naked Asian women."

Leslie grabbed his dick and stroked it gently. "Let's not forget the gorgeous man."

Lim dozed off briefly and woke up seconds later. The heat and humidity was making her sleepy. She nodded off again, awakened moments later by a loud buzzing in her right ear. She swatted the big mosquito away angrily. When it hovered near her again, she took her gun out of its holster and blew the insect away. Her friends laughed.

"Damn bugs," she said irritably. She took out the map and studied it carefully. "If this map is accurate the city's outer shield should be nearby. We're getting close, people."

Leslie sighed. "It's about time. Seems like we've been riding forever."

"It's too bad Gerald didn't come with us," Tharus said quietly. "I'm sure he'd be very happy if we found New Oakland."

Lim nodded, pushing her glasses up her nose. "Yes, he would be. I'm still going back for him if we find it."

"We'll go back with you."

"Thanks." She put away the map and lied chest down on the fur. Seconds later, she heard a rustle coming from the woods and propped herself up on her elbows. She then heard a twig snap but saw nothing. Suddenly, before she could grab her laser pistol, a giant millipede raced out from the foliage and nearly ran over her. It was as high as a dog and very long with countless black legs. Its outer shell was brown. It hissed angrily at her.

Lim snatched her gun. When the creature rushed her again she fired at its face. Two laser bolts struck it dead on, slowing it down. Tharus and Leslie also had their weapons aimed at it. The millipede backed up to the end of the lagoon and then made a run at them again. They all squeezed their triggers and the bolts sliced open wounds in its outer shell. It nearly rammed into Lim but she jumped in time to avoid it. Getting to her feet fast, she kept shooting it until its hissing faded. Tharus and Leslie fired at its face and finally the long creature bogged down in the sand and gave its final hiss.

Lim holstered her gun and grabbed her things. "C'mon, let's get out of here before more of them come."

Lim watched Leslie and Tharus make love inside a cave. There was enough light inside so they could see. The cavern stretched on: water calmly flowed down a creek into the ominous darkness. A path ran along the creek. Lim wondered where it led. She turned her attention back to the couple.

Leslie was on her knees, sucking his long penis hungrily. She licked his balls slowly and sensually.

"Whoa! Slow down, girl!" Tharus said. "You're sucking like you haven't had dick in ages!"

She stopped, shooting him a naughty smile. "I love big black cocks." She chuckled. "I'm always hungry for black penises. You wanna stick your big black dick inside my asshole?"

"Sure, sweetie." He turned her thick, muscular frame around, knelt behind her, and rubbed his hard penis against her butt. After spreading her cheeks open he slid it into her anus. When he pumped her fast and rough, her loud, deep moans echoed throughout the cave.

"Ooooooooooooooooooh!!!" Leslie moaned. "Oooooh, that feels sooooooo good! Fuck me!"

Lim squatted in front of her, and they began fingering each other's genitals. They went faster and faster. Both women were in a passionate frenzy, French kissing each other. Lim kept sticking her tongue into her mouth eagerly. Saliva dripped from her lips.

Very soon, the trio climaxed, all moaning passionately. Lim and Leslie had the widest grins on their faces as they achieved the most spectacular orgasms.

"Oooooooooh!" the good doctor said. Her glasses had fogged up again and she took them off and wiped them. They were all sweaty and went into the creek and bathed.

Suddenly, four primitive looking cave men with long, dangling arms stepped into the cavern. They were all hairy and naked and had massive penises and balls. Two of them carried a bloody deer carcass on a wooden pole. The others had clubs and spears. They watched them bathing, a look of fascination on their faces.

"Play it cool, you guys," Lim whispered to her friends. "Think these are the Neanderthal."

A Neanderthal holding a club stared at her thick, muscular brown body, at her short dark hair and big brown eyes, at her glasses. His eyes then moved to her large, shaved pussy, her big butt, and her humungous, muscular thighs and calves. He then saw Leslie's big tits and enormous nipples.

"Let's leave slowly," Lim whispered.

They quietly followed her out of the creek, grabbed their things, and headed for the cave entrance. The dirt was damp beneath Lim's bare feet. When they were outside they saddled up, still wet from bathing. Abruptly, the cave men raced out of the cave, clubs and spears in their hands. After one of them issued a bloodcurdling war cry, they went after the trio. One of them threw a spear at Lim's Wawn and it struck the creature in the back of the head, killing it instantly. After it fell to the ground, she got off, strapped on her backpack, and drew her laser gun. Another Neanderthal killed Leslie's Wawn. She wrestled naked with the cave man. Tharus's ride took off in fright. As a Neanderthal tried to club him his wings fluttered and he flew up into the air. He lowered himself and kicked the man hard in the face, sending him flying backwards. He swooped down again, lifted another Neanderthal off the ground, and threw him into a ditch.

Leslie punched her opponent several times until his face was bloody and finally decked the guy with his own club. Lim aimed her pistol at the remaining cave men and shot them dead. Suddenly, a new pack of Neanderthal came running out of the cave, murder in their eyes.

"C'mon, let's go!" Lim shouted.

She and Leslie ran into the forest while Tharus flew above them. Two cave men threw their spears at him but missed.

Looking behind her shoulder, the doctor saw that the naked cave dwellers were just several yards away from them. "Shit!" she said frantically. After jumping on the other side of a large boulder, she shot down as many Neanderthal as she could. Laser bolts incinerated their hairy bodies. Leslie was shooting with her gun, too. A spear landed just inches away from her neck. Then another one almost sliced open her head. Lim lowered herself behind the boulder and kept squeezing the trigger. They had killed lots of them so far. Bodies littered the forest. In the meantime, Tharus kicked and fought as many Neanderthal as he could.

When he landed on the ground, he yelled, "C'mon, you ugly fools! Come get me!"

A good number of them went after him. Some remained and tried to get to the women.

"Hey, how long do these pistols last?" Leslie asked.

"They're fully charged," Lim replied. "I have extra batteries if you need them." A spear flew at her and she lowered herself so that it hit the boulder. Then an arrow landed on the rock. "Gee, they're relentless!" She aimed and kept shooting. Soon, the number of Neanderthal dwindled down until there were only three left. Lim and Leslie stood up. The men saw them and started running back to their cave.

"Good job, girl," the doctor said, high fiving her. She looked at the forest that was littered with bodies, shaking her head.

They hooked up with Tharus later and hiked on.

Lim checked her map as she sat on a rock. "Did we take the wrong path and miss the outer shield? It should be around here. . .I feel totally lost."

Leslie nodded. "Me too. This forest is confusing, it's like a maze. None of it looks familiar at all."