Dr. Jesse Lim and Leslie Chang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lim looked around. "You know, it's funny, I thought certain parts were recognizable. But I don't remember the cave or the lagoon. Maybe we're going in circles and will never find it." A gloomy look crossed her face.

They pushed on. In the mid-afternoon, they saw a horse-drawn wagon approaching them on the road. Lim flagged down the driver and he brought the vehicle to a halt.

"Greetings," she said.

The naked farmer with curly blonde hair nodded at them. "Hello," he replied. "Need a lift?"

"Actually, we wanted to ask you where New Oakland is."

He thought it over and said, "Never heard of it. Is it a town?"

"It's a big city and we were told it's supposed to be around here."

"I see. . .well, I wish I could help you but I honestly never heard of this place. Sorry."

"It's okay. Thank you."

The farmer moved on. They bumped into a few other travelers and asked them, too, but no one knew about the city. Finally, when their feet grew tired, they hitched a ride with the sheriff of a small town. He and his deputy drove a wagon, too.

"Where you folks headed?" the sheriff asked.

When Lim told him he shook his head.

"Hmm, never heard of such a place."

Frustrated, Lim pulled her leg warmers over her massive calves when they reached the town. There, they bartered for fresh supplies and rested.

"Let's spend the night here," she told the others.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
WlljamWlljamabout 10 years ago
For future reference!

"She put away the map and lied chest down on the fur." is gramatically wrong! In this particular case the past tense of the verb is used! "She put away the map and lay chest down on the fur." Cheers!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dr. Jesse Lim Previous Part
Dr. Jesse Series Info

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cupid Effect A lab accident turns him into living Spanish Fly.in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Life as a New Hire Ch. 01 Cáel gets an offer that is too good to be true.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories