Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Progress. "Did they change color over time?"

"You could say that."

Felicia clucked her tongue softly. "Hey, I have an idea, why don't we play a game-"

"You talk too much. . ."

"Someone has to fill the silence, why not me? Unless you'd like to volunteer? I hear the pay is lousy but the conversation can be good- besides." Felicia touched Lostariel's hand. "You've been holding on to me for almost an entire day, I can feel your boredom."

"The gods give you that gift too, did they?"

Felicia cracked a grin, nudged her again. "Careful, you might smile if you keep that up."

"You're a strange girl, aren't you?"

"Maybe," Felicia gave it a moment's thought. Below them was the long dirt trail that wound down into a flat open plain and, in the distance, it hosted several small buildings clustered around one another and a more prominent blue building with an obnoxiously large 'feather' poking from its thatch roof. It looked like some kind of village, but that hadn't been there when her mother had taken her this way. "That's new. . ."

"New? You mean you know this road?"

"Well, kind of? I mean, my mother brought me out here when I was a babe, when she was looking for my father."

"So you lied to me." Was that indignity in her voice? Felicia looked back to find her smirking.

"Maybe I did! Trail memory, you know? Hold on tight!" Felicia gave her horse a nudge forward, encouraging him to speed. He had to have been tired but when he was given the chance to run, he jogged forward at a respectable pace, then started to run. The wind whipping Felicia's long hair back became a gust- then a torrent. The steady clop, clop, clop of good shoes meeting the dirt spaced out longer and longer. . .

Before she knew it she was leaning into the ride. Lostariel was pinched down on her, gripping her stomach tightly. Possessive, protective, looking for something the same way Sarah had. . . Felicia closed her eyes, imagining for a brief moment that the power between her thighs and pressing against her back were the elven women she'd spent that night with. The freedom of the ride, the grace with which they took her to new places- soaring on the wings of wind not meant for a common girl.

"Slow down!" Someone shouted.

Felicia tensed. The horse seemed to notice and almost instantly slowed himself, panting, transferring that energy into her through his rapid breaths. Only then did she realize she was sat so far forward. She'd pushed him too hard. Lostariel was still clenching the girl when she situated herself and sat up. "Uh. . . Sorry."

"That was unnecessary." Lostariel said sharply. "You're going to kill one of us." Her grip was still tight, maybe tighter. Even the horse echoed her unease.

"Sorry, sorry. . ." She brushed his mane back softly and guided him to a stop. "Here, let's walk for a bit. We're almost to that village."

Lostariel seemed more than happy to get off the animal, a feeling that seemed more than a little mutual. He kept her in his peripheral vision the entire walk, even when Felicia tried to sooth him; something that should have raised a flag, but went unnoticed by the tired girl. For the next hour, though, the only thing she noticed was how quiet they'd become.

Until they saw the first farm, anyway. Lostariel became more talkative at the sight of civilization- they talked about crops and weather and through it Felicia learned that they'd both grown up on a diet of fish and lean meats, and seemed to share similar ideas that farming was noble but ultimately a waste of time and land. Of course, without it you couldn't support villages and cities.

By the time they got to the center of the village and the two story blue inn, Felicia almost completely forgot about the night's ride, already imagining the warmth of the bed she was about to enjoy. It took longer than strictly necessary to get the horse stabled and his load off, but once they had him taken care of, the women entered the Blue Robin and Felicia paid for a room.

The agonizing march upstairs under the weight of her new armor and weapon left her sweating and panting and even when she dumped the entire package on the floor and flopped into bed, she got the distinct feeling she'd made a mistake in purchasing it.

And her horse! Her poor horse had to carry that along with her and Lostariel! "Nngh. I feel old-"

"Why do you have mail?" Lostariel was hunched down beside the bundle. A swath of the armor had come out during her rough handling and Lostariel was perched behind it on the tips of her toes- gods she was poised strangely. . . Felicia eyed her thighs, wondering just for a moment what it'd be like to have them wrapped around her. "Are you a soldier?"

"Long story."

"I have time." She invited herself into the bed, kicking her boots off and throwing her legs over Felicia's waist. She balled up a pillow for back support and looked at her as if she knew Felicia wouldn't object, purple eyes bemused and faintly mischievous.

With a view that good, Felicia couldn't really argue much. She turned her body a bit to face the older woman. "I uh. . . I thought I might need it, to protect Sarah."

That seemed to surprise her companion. "From what?"

"Well. . . Dangers of the open road, I guess?"

"Do you know the first thing about mail? Or fighting for that matter? You don't look like someone who would enjoy the clamor. . . Casually the woman lifted a foot and tapped Felicia's breast. When Felicia grabbed her foot she didn't seem in a hurry to draw back- was this an offer? A test? She was almost too tired to care which, but curiosity spurred her investigation and slowly, she took it in both hands and massaged her ankle. Lostariel arched a brow at the girl. "Well?"

"I uh... No. I don't. I've only ever seen daggers and such-"

"So you have a larger blade, is that it?"

"I do, yes."

Lostariel rolled her ankle a bit to get free and with feline grace vaulted off the bed to a hunter's crouch beside the equipment. In moments she hand the bundle undone and the armor hefted up for inspection. All the while, Felicia tiredly watched, managing to get her boots off in the meantime, along with loosening up her dress. Far from ideal to sleep in, but who cared?

Eventually Lostariel tossed the armor aside in a heap. "Sell it." She checked the blade next, dumping it on the bundle a moment later as Felicia climbed up the bed to claim her own pillow. "This will serve you well, though. . ."

"What's the difference?" Felicia asked through a yawn.

The short woman with the curves that could have broken steel turned to look up at Felicia. She dumped her vest over the equipment, crawled over to meet the girl and, casually as she pleased, kicked one foot up on the bed and started stretching forward. . . More and more until she was doing perfect splits with her hands easily wrapped around her foot. Felicia could only watch in awe. "They're made by different people, of different steel. By my guess, an apprentice made the armor. The rings are weak. The rivets are even weaker, there's cracks in some of them." She rested her head against her knee looking at Felicia with a catty little smirk. "The blade was made by a real craftsman, though. You can see it in the way it 's sharpened. It also has just the right amount of give to it."

"Oh. . ." Felicia could barely stop her gaze from wandering up and down the woman's form- legs as powerful and long as hers weren't meant to bend like that and yet not only were they flowing smoothly, they were actually bending farther than anything Felicia had ever seen. . . The leathers she wore couldn't have been very comfortable, but she didn't seem to mind. . . In fact, she seemed to be enjoying Felicia's interest. Until they made eye contact. Felicia furrowed her brow, not entirely sure how to take the action. "You uh. . Know a lot about metal, do you?"

"You could say that. My mother was experienced in metallurgy, one of the few traits she passed to me."

Felicia curled up a little to make room. "What was she like?"

"I don't know." The woman said as she pushed up, arched back in a near perfect C, and planted her hands on the ground. She then vaulted over her axis into a crouch several feet from the bed. "I never met her, but elven blood passes memories with it down the line. . . I learned her love of metal and forging, along with the language and a few other things." They watched one another. Was she eying Felicia's form? "Get some rest. . ."

"But what about you? This bed is big enough for both of us. . ."

"I need a bath and I need to see whether or not Sarah came this way. . ."

"Will you let me know?"

"Of course." She smiled lightly.

Felicia stretched out on the bed, "In that case, I'm going to get changed. . . If you need anything, just wake me up?"

"I will. . . Sleep well."

#

Felicia slept heavily into the mid afternoon, waking with an aching desire to be held carried into her mind by whatever dream she'd been having. Shards of light burned her eyes from the window she hadn't remembered opening but upon opening her eyes she found out why: Lostariel was sitting on the bed facing the window wearing nothing but a peach colored nighty that rested atop her wide hips like a curtain hiding a statue.

It was at that point Felicia realized just how muscular the woman was. Her body was hard in ways no soldier could have hoped, her curves a flowing river that trickled from a compact spring at her neck down her shoulders, flowing inward at her waist and then outward ever wider to her hips. And those legs. . . Bare and bristling in goosebumps, the woman could have been chiseled from marble and had the same color and contour- she was a goddess in her own right.

Felicia laid there in quiet submission, watching the woman stare through the open window with a blank expression. Her hands clasped in her lap she was impossibly still, even to the point that she looked as if she wasn't breatheing. But it seemed she was aware- she whispered something.

"Hm?" Felicia said softly.

"I said," she spoke in a normal tone. "You're awake."

"I am. . . What're you doing?"

"I was meditating. She looked back at Felicia. A tiny blush crossed her features. "Now I'm wondering just what you're going to do."

Felicia was just about to ask when she realized something vaguely terrifying and impossible to deny. Her nipples were hard as stone and the ache she'd felt wasn't indistinct so much as it was right between her legs. Whatever dream she'd awoken from had left her body in a state- a dream of Sarah, no doubt- Felicia swallowed and tried her best smile. "I uh. . . Must've had a good dream."

"Now you wake to a nightmare. . ."

Of all the possible things she could have said, she never expected to find it so easy to say what was on her mind: "I don't know if I'd say that." Felicia touched the older woman's leg- just the tip of her fingers daring to graze Lostariel's flesh. The woman didn't once break eye contact. "If I can say so, you're uhm. . . Quite a sight to wake up to."

Lostariel inhaled slowly. "Don't start something you're afraid to finish, girl."

Felicia bit her lower lip. "I don't know what to think, honestly. . . I'm-" She looked down. "Still trying to figure out where I stand with uh. . . some things."

"What is it you easterners say. . . 'Ware the fire that warms your bed, it might burn you, too?"

Felicia sucked in a deep breath and started to sit up- the woman pushed her back down. Held her there. Her slender hand stayed firm between the girl's generous breasts and for a long moment neither one of them breathed, they stared at one another- Lostariel held the power, there was no question; the only question was how much she'd exercise.

A shiver ran through the little plains rider's body. What had she done? Could she still get out of it? Did she even want to? Gods if Sarah had been any indication, she wanted everything she could experience. She laid her hand against Lostariel's powerful thigh, wiggling her finger tips down along her inner leg. The die was cast, she decided.

Another thing she'd do for herself.

Lostariel sunk down on her and kissed her with the fire of a lit forge- heat blasted Felicia's lips, her tongue. The air she breathed in the woman's presence was an inferno of power that made her dizzy and weak. Meekly, she brought her arm up around her companion's back. Then the other.

Gods it was good to be able to choose.

Lostariel decided the pace and power- which is to say she didn't let up for even an instant, she tore through Felicia's breath, sucked it from her lungs and lashed violently against her tongue. Her fingertips pressed into Felicia's caramel colored flesh harder, harder, with each passing second the woman took more and more until there was nothing left- Felicia flailed and pushed back, breaking the kiss violently.

"I told you." Lostariel said calmly as Felicia tried to find her breath.

"M- Maybe we can try something else. . ." Felicia swallowed, running her fingers down the woman's back. Her hands trembled as she came to Lostariel's wide hips. Her brown eyes turned up in uncertainty- could she really do this? She trembled as her hands came to rest on the creamy shelves for which they'd surely been fashioned. In a moment of inspiration, she surged forward and kissed the woman's neck. Lostariel welcomed it by grabbing the back of her head, forced her to it.

What was she supposed to do? She held firmly, shaking all the more- even her flesh had a peppery tang that set Felicia's mouth alight. It also stirred her imagination. The older woman wasn't going to let her go, that much was clear, but she was probably assuming Felicia knew what she was supposed to do, too- so she did what anyone in over their head would do.

She faked it.

Her hands came down to cup the woman's butt- the reaction was instant, Lostariel pushed into her sucking in a breath and clenching the girl tighter still. Felicia's heart swelled. She moaned against her soon-to-be lover, sucking at her throat and massaging down into the muscles she knew she had no right to touch.

Lostariel straddled the girl, seeming to have made up her mind about what they were going to do. A hot, humid breath crossed her lips right into Felicia's ear. "Do you think you can do what Sarah did?"

"Mmmrrh?"

"That's what I thought." The woman breathed into her ear. She broke the kiss, shoved her back with a heavy 'umf!' and, looking down at the girl, she looked at her with calm indifference. "Get on your back."

Felicia looked up, hands still draped over the woman's generous hips. Sweat made the silk nighty she was wearing cling to her muscular core, Felicia dared reach up to touch her. "Gods you're pretty . . ."

"The gods had nothing to do with it. . ." The woman said firmly, grabbing a hand full of Felicia's hair, shoving her into the pillow. In an instant, the woman; the goddess, was sitting on her face. Her powerful thighs straddled either side of Felicia's skull and the woman's milky, hairless pussy was pressed firmly to her lips. "Show me you know how to follow through. . ."

Felicia looked up, lip to lip, hands trembling as she reached for Lostariel's core, still not entirely sure what was expected of her. She pushed the nighty up, signaling her wish for flesh to flesh contact- Lostariel responded by ripping it over her head and immediately looking down at her captive with eyes as calm and unreadable as amethysts.

Thinking quickly, the girl kissed Lostariel's pelvic bone, eyes still turned up, curious and questioning. The older woman eyed her. . . Then planted the tops of her feet on Felicia's chest, spread her legs further and ground her moist nethers right into Felicia's open mouth. It was a powerful demand even more intense than her kiss and twice as spicy.

The girl licked tentatively at the wetness, testing the bounds of her situation. She earned a soft purr, spurring her on to more licking- just like Sarah and the elf had done in the inn. That was right. It all made sense now- Felicia took the woman's hips gently as Lostariel rolled her luxurious curves right into the attention. The purr became a constant the more Felicia licked, drinking in that spice that burned, that tempted and teased.

That demanded her surrender.

Lostariel growled, rolling her body into Felicia's face, the backs of her feet rubbing over the girl's large breasts and making her whimper right into the hot cave that was forming around her head. Felicia turned her head up, finding a little sense to what she was doing, a rhythm to dance to.

Abruptly the older woman stopped. "Here. . ." She reached down and spread her lips, opening her flower to Felicia. "Put your mouth here." Her purple eyes narrowed at Felicia's hesitation. In a flash of anger she sat right on the girl's face, ground herself from her forehead to her chin leaving a strip of spicy moisture across her face and then she rode right back into position on Felicia's mouth, taking what she wanted from the unsuspecting teen.

Forward and back, Lostariel rode her captive while she struggled in vain to find the spot she'd been told to- It was a game to the woman, it had to have been. Felicia figured it out just as her companion's thighs clenched down to hold her in place. Felicia cupped her hips more firmly, having gotten her wits about her and pulled her down, false confidence propelling her into action. She tilted her head back and ran her tongue from the woman's opening to her pelvic bone and back, she stopped when the woman did- meeting her eyes she kissed Lostariel's clit, wrapped her lips around it.

"Nnnnhhhh." Lostariel cooed a jaguar's growl, ground into her teenage lover all the more.

This was what it was like to live with decisions, Felicia chuckled. She grabbed Lostariel's hips and lapped eagerly at the woman's pussy, into it for the first time- the inferno of the woman's body was terrifying and all consuming, but Felicia pushed her tongue in against it. She explored as best she could given her position and Lostariel rewarded her with more grinding.

"Shhh..." Lostariel rode the teenager faster and faster, angling her body in a deep roll only she could have pulled off. She worked harder and harder into Felicia's face and before the girl realized what she was doing, she grabbed the older woman's ass, pushing her fingers in- desperate for air but too invested to quit. This was life.

This was living.

Felicia licked and licked, pushing her tongue in and up her lover's pussy. Seconds later, Lostariel grabbed either side of the girl's pillow, grinding into the source of her pleasure harder still. She let out the first moan Felicia had ever given to another woman with her mouth. In seconds the moan became a physical thing echoing through the pear shaped powerhouse atop her.

Lostariel's orgasm broke like a tidal wave- power beyond measure surged through her and she shoved Felicia into the mattress, moaning out louder, deeper, letting loose a torrent of blissful noise that echoed through the room- She shuddered, spasmed against the girl and a flood of spicy moisture blasted the bright eyed teen across her mouth. She clamped down harder, digging her nails into the pillow as she turned her head down, shuddering harder, chuffing out a breath.

Felicia tried to keep up, but she was left adrift in the flood of moisture, sweat and power being rained down on her. She kissed the older woman's nether lips when it slowed , earning another chuff from the pale goddess. When it was finally over, she laid her head back suddenly aware of the soreness in her neck and sides of her head. Lostariel eased up a bit finally, leaning back to look at what she'd done to the girl. She was smiling and blushing a little.

They both were.