Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, it was good to be alive. . .

Lostariel ran her finger down the girl's face and pressed it to her own lips, savoring the flavor, making it clear who was going to be in charge. . .

That was all right with Felicia. She kissed her inner thigh and smiled up at her. "T-. . . that was a sight to see."

"You might be seeing it more often. . ." The woman rolled off her and sprawled forward so they were eye to eye. In her glorious nudity, she shone like a beacon in the bright room with a warm blanket of day light making her sweat glimmer. Felicia fund it in herself to dredge up the courage to kiss her back.

But she didn't stop there. No, this was too strange and interesting an experience to let go so easily. Did the woman even realize what she'd started? Did Felicia for that matter? The caramel skinned teen licked at the nude woman's body, savoring every drop of sweat she found- until she came to the thick ass that had taunted her with their first meeting.

She was high on the taste and heady newness of the experience and she didn't even stop to question- no, Felicia, the teen from the plains was choosing her own life now. She was damn well going to make the most of it. She grabbed Lostariel's ass in both hands. The woman looked over her shoulder, suspicious to the end.

Felicia kissed both cheeks, nipped at the firm muscle underneath and- without thinking at all- she ran her tongue down the woman's butt- the taste of sweat and must an intoxicating cocktail she couldn't resist. Her hands slid down to support Lostariel's ass, pushing up. The woman went with it, surprisingly, and Felicia found herself running her tongue over the woman's hole to a low, purring chuff from the woman.

After a few seconds, Felicia put her hand on Lostariel's lower back and brought her fingers right against her pussy. She'd done this enough after the encounter with Sarah- in her mind, at least- to know how it was supposed to go. Felicia eased her fingers into the tight confines of Lostariel's pussy, pushing her tongue against her rosebud at the same time.

"Ooohhh~"

That was a new sound. Lostariel arched her back, presenting herself to the teen. This was going so much better than Felicia had imagined, she eased in deeper to both holes, wriggling herself around in both, curling her fingers, spreading both of the woman's holes along with Felicia's experience.

Soon, before she even realized what she was doing, she had Lostariel's back arched, her face mashed into the woman's nethers, forcing- such as she could- her imagination into the experience and teasing every drop of pleasure she could out of the older Lostariel.

It wasn't long before Lostariel was pushing back, in another moment she was moaning into the pillow- her orgasm was staggering; so hard that both of her orifices clamped down on the teen's intruders, forcing her out. She spasmed and moaned powerful groans while Felicia climbed over her.

The teen straddled the older woman, panting in her ear, taking her shoulders, nuzzling her. "You're beautiful . . ." She planted a kiss on the woman's neck. . . Then an idea struck her as she held this woman. Did she dare act on it?

Lostariel looked up at her with eyes muddy with lust and post-orgasm bliss. She let out a sharp huff of breath and smirked. "You. . . You I can tolerate."

She could, she decided. Felicia kissed her neck, reaching down- breath held, she pushed a finger against Lostariel's rosebud- this was shared territory now. Something Felicia knew she liked, something she wanted to share.

"What're you—"

"Will you do me a favor?"

Lostariel murred as Felicia circled the woman's asshole, gently arching her back in invitation. . . Felicia pushed softly. The moan was short, sharp and instant. "Dress. . ."

"Hmm?"

"You want to know if I'll wear a dress." She pushed up to kiss the girl. When she broke the kiss, she was grinning softly. "Ask me nicely."

"W- Will you? I'd love to do this again. . ."

Lostariel closed her eyes. Felicia added a second finger and the woman's eyes opened fully. "You're going to have to get something if you expect to do this to me again. . ."

"Like what?"

"Something like Sarah had. . ."

Felicia kissed her, sinking in deeper into the woman's ass right up to the palm. The moan she earned was deep and satisfied. Gods why had she never done this before? Felicia tittered and hugged her new lover. "That might be hard to find. Maybe we can ask Sarah for hers."

Lostariel moaned softly when Felicia spread her fingers. "oohhh-" She clenched in defiance. "That might be an issue. . ."

"She likes to share, though."

"You don't understand," Lostariel grabbed Felicia's forearm, arching her back. "Yo- You don't understand. When I find Sarah, I'm going to kill her."