All Comments on 'Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 25'

by T_Silverwolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 9 years ago

That wasn't baffling at all. Really,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
??

Was this past or future? Was this a look into Sara's past? Was an attack that caused her to take the future path she did? Was the young assassin that Sara fucked her daughter? Every jump in chapters just adds more questions. I hope this gets somewhere soon because it is really confusing at the moment.

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfabout 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you guys for your feedback, I see that there are some things I still need to iron out but this kind of stuff helps me see where those problems are and how I might be able to refine things in the future. . . I'll keep an eye on it going forward, and I hope you enjoy what comes out as a result of it. I posted an explanation below under some major spoiler tag.

*****************SPOILERS************************

******************************************************

SERIOUSLY, SPOILER... LAST WARNING************

Right, so, Sarah's family died before the books start-- they were killed by (she believes) an invention she created, a flying ship. With Ithric, her husband, and Lostariel, her daughter lost on the coast of an island off the shores of 'the end of the world'. But it would seem that the daughter survived by some turn of fate that's explained in volume 5. So yes. . . She didn't know, obviously. Neither of them do.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 3 years ago
You are

a great writer! Reading this now in mid 2020 and loving the depth of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous