Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her toes weren't even touching the floor any more, pinned to the counter by her husband. She quivered under him enjoying the sensation of being completely full once more. Gods it had been too long. Ithric seemed to enjoy it, too, he pumped into her a little more, kissing her neck. "Thank you, Daddy. . ." she whispered.

"Good girl."

"Good girl!" Lostariel said brightly. Both Sarah and Ithric looked over in panic.

"Oh shit-" Sarah tried to stop herself but it was too late. Their daughter's bright green- or were they blue? Maybe brown- eyes were focused upon them. Sarah felt this sense of confusion as a tangible thing, stirring her mind to wander.

"Your fault," Ithric was saying, but Sarah was looking at their daughter. Something was wrong- her mind was trying to replace features. No, she was trying to find the features that belonged to their daughter. She couldn't remember what the girl looked like! Sarah blinked, now aware of this discrepancy. Aware and panicked.

She rose as Ithric did, finding that nothing was quite as she remembered it. Sure the day was right, sure the events were right, but something was missing. Something odd. She didn't remember what her own daughter looked like- had it been olive oil or vegetable oil?

Sarah became aware she was dreaming right as she woke up.

It did nothing to ease her panic, though; she awoke with a start, falling off the bench with a tremendous thud.

12