Dragons in the Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brushing back her shiny mane, the mare cocked her head inquisitively, inviting the dragons to admire her outfit. A latex bustier curved sensually about her torso, leaving her chestnut stomach bare for appreciation, while a dark pair of latex panties cupped her buttocks and crotch, boasting a tell-tale slit between the thighs that concealed nothing from the imagination. Busying herself with various straps and leathers, Foxy checked her outfit in one of the several large mirrors at the rear of the basement (or dungeon, if one was so inclined to take an erotic naming), adjusting the slinky purple lingerie until the bra and panties sat perfectly upon her feminine curves. She pursed her lips, catching sight of their guests seemingly thunderstruck - or, at least one was dumbfounded - at the base of the stairs and sashayed her way over with a flourish of russet brush.

"Now, now," Foxy's lips twitched and she bumped the mare's hips with her own, demanding the spotlight in her own playful manner. "Haven't you got anything to say to a little red vixen?"

"I...uh..." Rai stumbled over his words, a wide grin plastered across his muzzle. He lifted his paws and spreading his fingers wide. "What may I say, Miss Foxy? You are an absolute delight this evening, though this was not a surprise I was expecting in the slightest."

"No reason for formalities," the vixen purred, cupping a paw beneath the dragon's rounded muzzle. "Though you may call me 'mistress' for tonight. I daresay we have a few surprises left in store for the two of you." She licked her lips. "We're full of surprises."

She lowered her eyelashes coyly, tracing the tip of her finger over her lower lip, pale but tasteful lip gloss catching the tasteful, dim lighting.

"Strip."

The command was softly spoken; there was no reason for harsh brutalities when it would be obeyed regardless of tone. Releasing his lover's paw, Ruth dropped a reassuring wink that only Rai was privy to, dragging his shirt over his head and, since there was nowhere specific to place discarded clothing, tossed it in a heap against the wall. One lot of crumpled laundry would not hurt either of them. Rai followed suit, disrobing in a more orderly fashion and shivering at the relative chill in the air; the British climate was a far cry from the dry heat of Australia, though he suspected that his scales would soon be warmed by more pleasurable means. Pressed close to his white dragon, Rai flushed, curling his tail around his crotch in vague semblance of modesty that hardly seemed to matter or be so required, given the circumstances. Foxy murred lowly, lust simmering in her gaze, and turned to the mare.

"We're not going to fight over these two, are we, Amethyst?" She asked playfully, eyes sparkling.

Curving her paw under the vixen's chin, Amethyst giggled and touched her lips to her friend's, kissing her deeply with a passionate moan, matching the vulpine for lust. Foxy's black tail-tip twitched once before she relaxed into the kiss, paws running down the mare's sides to rest on her hips, pressing close in feminine desire. Ruth swallowed, looping his tail around Rai's and scooping him close, the unforeseen show rousing his soft member and coaxing his balls, usually held internally, into view, resting warmly between his thighs. Battling tongues in a daring display of dominance, the femfurs fought for the upper paw, neither appearing to outwardly gain it even as the mare's paws boldly groped the vixen's rump, inviting Foxy to arch against her. When they broke the kiss, both panted heavily, pupils dark with arousal and paws caressing bare, red fur wherever it was to be found.

"Mmm..." Amethyst licked her lips, savouring the lingering taste of vixen. "He's all yours, dearie," she smirked, inclining her head gracefully towards Rai who stilled at being so addressed. "I've been wanting to get my paws on Ruth for some time, as I believe some pleasurable payback is now in order. And you have a sweeter touch than what I've been craving, perfect for Rai."

"Mhm... I think we'll find out just what that touch is soon enough," Foxy murred, leaning into Amethyst's arms and locking her smouldering gaze with Raiyoku's. The dragon straightened noticeably, paw having crept to Ruth's hard length, stroking the tapered head.

"Come with me then, dragon," Foxy breathed, crooking her finger.

Nudging his mate encouragingly, Ruth kissed his cheek, the very tip of his tail twitching as Raid advanced, steps falling more confidently with every stride he took. Foxy waited for him to stop in front of her and dropped her paw to his half-hard length, teasing the pink flesh as the dragon inhaled sharply, wings quivering. With the lightest of touches, Foxy guided him to her chosen implement of the evening - the first of many, she hoped: a double sided cross consisting of two bondage X-frames tipped towards one another to form a pyramid, Both frames were bolted securely into the floor and fastened safely to one another so that neither would move an inch, straps and cuffs ensuring that any furs subjected to the cross would be just as immobile. Two furs could be bound simultaneously, close enough to hear the moans and feel the heat of the other, yet not close enough to touch. It was a wickedly devious device.

Rai swallowed, mouth suddenly dry, and allowed Foxy to tilt him back against the cross on the left, hind paws spread and flat against the ground. His lower back was supported by the centre of the X-shaped cross, tail feeding below the cross-section and swaying from side to side, relaxing into its cool embrace. Crouching, Foxy tucked her knees together and fastened the built in leather cuffs around Rai's ankles, tightening both so that they were snug, though with the locking cuffs she knew with a flicker of delight that there would be no escape. Meeting her smile with one of his own, the green dragon allowed her to raise his arms to the beams of the cross, undergoing similar treatment until he was well and truly secured, tipped on to his heels and limbs spread wide, all on display.

"Oh murr," Amethyst nickered appreciatively, stepping up behind Ruth and encircling his waist with her arms, paws teasing his throbbing cock as she nuzzled between his wings. "Now wouldn't you like to be up close to that action...up close and very," she squeezed her fingers behind the glands of the cock-head, "personal."

"Mmm," Ruth groaned, wrapping his tail around the mare, end slinking between her legs. "I would, very much." Pulling back, Amethyst frowned playfully and smacked the dragon's rump, the slap inducing more sound than pain.

"That's 'mistress' tonight," she murmured, touching her muzzle to the nape of his neck, nipping in response to the shiver that trickled down the dragon's spine.

"Yes, mistress," Ruth mouthed, eyes riveted to his bound mate who moaned and arched his body away from the cross, tail thwacking solidly against the frame. He barely paid notice to the sting of the slap in his distraction, though a pearl of pre cum beaded at the tip of his cock, bodily deceit at its finest.

"Regretting the deal yet?" Amethyst smirked, scooping up the pre cum before it had the chance to fall, and sucking it from her finger with a lewd slurp. The dragon thrust his hips lightly, silently begging for another stroke of his cock through her remaining, teasing paw.

"Not quite yet," Ruth chuckled. "Mistress." Amethyst smiled, a flash of white teeth showing her good humour and eagerness that could never be concealed entirely from view.

"That's better," she winked and gestured to the other side of the cross. "Stand there while I...collect some items."

All too vague with regards to her intentions, Amethyst smiled slyly as she clip-clopped over to the wall displaying instruments of pain and pleasure, tracing her paw over those that devised particularly tactile displays upon sensation. Eager to comply even as she turned away, Ruth padded quietly to 'his' side of the double X-frame, leaning through the supports to catch sight of his mate's raised rear. Foxy, unsatisfied with the dragon's tail tucked down over his buttocks, looped a leather collar around his neck, an O-ring settling at his nape. Muscles quivering, Rai groaned and Foxy murmured reassurance, caressing his painfully erect member in a pleasurable torture that made the bondage increasingly tormenting. The reason for the collar soon became clear as Foxy fastened another strip of leather around the thickest band of Raiyoku's tail, linking the O-rings on each leather circlet with a length of chain that forced Rai's tail up, exposing the curve of his rump and tight pucker.

"Enjoying the show?" Foxy caught Ruth's attention, her crouched position providing him with the ideal view of her black-furred breasts. Breathlessly, Ruth bobbed his muzzle, fingers twitching as he ached to reach out and stroke every inch of his well bound mate.

"Stand against the cross."

Early finely tuned to the timbre of Rai's moans - Ruth imagined the vixen's muzzle wrapped around his cock, the dragon unable to escape either the teasing or the resulting pleasure - the white dragon stepped into place, claws tapping against the linoleum with an eerie echo. With his back supported by the cross-section of the frame, Ruth widened the space between his legs to match Rai's stance, leaving his paws hanging loosely. Nerves flickered in his belly, that exciting combination of anxiety and anticipation when one does not know every detail of what is to occur, yet trusts in the situation. Amethyst picked up a sleek, black riding crop with a rectangular flap on the end, passing it lightly from paw to paw as the dragon watched her every move, shaft as hard as ever: she shook her head.

"No, no," the mare tapped the crop against the side of Ruth's muzzle, turning his head away. "Face your mate. Paws up."

Ruth complied swiftly, switching his position and murring appreciatively as he was once again privy to Rai's raised tail, buttocks pushing away from the frame as a red muzzle teased. Dimly, he was aware of the mare securing him to the frame in the same manner as Rai was restrained, the only difference being that his tail was lifted to the side, a chain attaching the leather 'cuff' around the limb to another O-ring on the frame itself.

Cementing the thought that he was going to receive quite different treatment, Amethyst outlined the shape of the dragon's rump with the tip of the crop, following the curve to his tail base and higher along the sensitive underside. Ruth squirmed, the tickling touch setting his scales a-shiver, instinctively fighting the bonds, hips jerking, though there was not to be any escape. Ducking his muzzle between the supports, he made as if to thrust his hips, desperate for some stimulation - anything to ease the ache. Pre cum slickened the fleshy-pink head of his member, caressed only by cool air while Foxy slurped loudly, taking Rai's cock deep into her maw. Behind, the mare chuckled, trailing her fingers up his tail and holding it firmly, quelling its vain wriggles at once.

Though he expected the impact, the dragon visibly jumped, a gasp bypassing his lips before he clamped his jaw shut, Rai writhing mere inches from his yearning muzzle. Fingering the rising, red mark on his buttocks, Amethyst's lips twitched in a crooked smile, tightening her paw around the handle of the crop and bringing it down for a second time. Clenching his teeth, Ruth determined to not make a sound, even as his tail thrashed against its restraint, the chain rattling in an undertone to the slap leather striking bare scales.

Rai half-turned his muzzle at the sharp sound and a smile parted his lips for a moment. His muzzle, however, was swiftly claimed by his mistress of the night, Foxy arching her body and trapping his shaft between fur and scales, moaning into the dominant kiss. Breathing heavily through flared nostrils, Rai pulled at his restraints and Foxy breathed lightly over his neck, teasing his scales with pointed, vulpine teeth. Her coyote blood flared within her sultry smirk and she ran her claws up the underside of his shaft, encouraging him to thrust his hips; he was able to move a little if he arched his tail more demandingly, thus releasing the pressure on the collar.

"Moan for me."

All too eager to comply, Rai moaned, eyes closing as the femfur's russet paw dropped lower, rubbing across his perineum - that sensitive patch of soft scales between his member and anal ring, as his balls her held internally - in small circles with the tip of one finger, dark eyelashes fluttering like those of a true temptress. Under Raiyoku's arm, she ensnared his mate's rapt gaze; Ruth leaned into the frame support, chest heaving. Maintaining eye contact with him as much as her position allowed, Foxy lapped the head of Rai's cock, wrapping her flexible tongue around the base and sliding it towards the tip, steadily coating it in her own saliva as she demonstrated its incredible dexterity. The dragon groaned, subject to the repeated, unyielding crack of the whip, stinging his rump and inducing a desire to sink his shaft into the tail hole that clenched cruelly out of reach: pain and need were a potent combination indeed.

Whining from want as opposed to strict pain (it was more of a warm glow under the mare's attentions), Ruth stretched his neck as far through the frame as he could, kissing the curved underside of Rai's tail some inches below where it was cuffed to the collar. The tip curled in response, winding around and under the white dragon's muzzle as Rai tipped his head back, moaning with raw sensation. Chain rattling, his anxious tail tugged futilely at the binding, as restless as a snake when so tempted with its prey. With a maw as dry as bones, Ruth arched his back desperately, the rise and fall of the riding crop ceasing, ignoring the chain yanking his tail as liberal drops of pre cum joined the small pool between his hind paws.

"You'll have to do better than that to gain satisfaction with me," Amethyst laughed, her voice drawing Rai's attention; he craned his neck in curiosity. "There is much more to 'come', so to speak."

The items she had gathered earlier had been placed discreetly out of Ruth's sight, so he was not privy to the mare pawing through the pile, emitting pleased murrs of pleasure upon selecting her tools of choice. Lacking fresh sensation, Ruth's buttocks stung from the whip's lash, the glow of arousal deeper than superficial pain. He jumped as Amethyst laid a paw on his stinging rump, vulnerable to his surroundings and the shadowy playroom, though it was not an unwelcome feeling.

Soothing the pink welts, formed by the whippy tip of the slim crop, with the flat of her paw, the equine brushed her fingers around his tail hole, sending Ruth into fresh squirms of need, cock untouched and rigid. The fingers briefly disappeared and returned coated in cool gel, massaging what could only be lubricant into the tight anal ring, one finger slipping within, rewarded with a groan.

"My, my, my," Amethyst raised an eyebrow as Rai remained riveted to the action, trying not to think of the fox toying with his arousal, subject to the rollercoaster pleasure, never quite peaking at the whim of a devilish vixen. "Your mate does so seem to enjoy this, Raiyoku... I am beginning to consider this lube superfluous to its use."

To punctuate her point, the mare tossed the tube of clear lubricant away, letting it roll across the floor into some dark corner where it would be discovered in less sexual times. Ruth's eyes shot wide and he chanced a look back, breath abruptly stolen as Amethyst pressed two fingers into his tight rump, curling the digits up against his prostrate to a howl of delight.

Rai squeezed his eyelids together, tightly shut, listening to his mate's groans and grunts, torturous though not more so than being brought to the brink of pleasure over and over again. Foxy slid her muzzle over his cock, tongue warm against the underside, and bobbed her muzzle as if she had all the time in the world, one paw pinning his hips back: he would not dare thrust. The dragon writhed, tail wriggling like that of a serpent, and gasped aloud, sweat beading his scales. Once more, Foxy withdrew her muzzle as he approached orgasm, blinking innocently as if she claimed to have no idea of his impending and evilly denied release.

"Please let me cum!" He begged, lower jaw hanging, too frustrated to even glance back as Ruth groaned deep in his throat: what was happening to Ruth? He could look but it would take too much effort. He needed to cum. "Foxy!"

Hollowing her cheeks, the vixen suckled the tip of his cock, slipping one paw inside her purple underwear to tease her own readiness, the control and pleasure-play rousing her inner fire. Hissing between his teeth, Rai's hips jerked, seeking more, and Foxy withdrew, fingertip circling her clit as Rai cried out in frustration.

"Please!"

"Not until I say, dragon," Foxy raised one eyebrow, rising sensuously to stand once more. "You would not like to displease your vixen of the evening, would you?"

Rai groaned, shaking his head. How long could the pleasure last without the peak? Could he stand it? Catching him off guard, Foxy did not immediately return to her physical 'torture', instead tugging her panties to one side and thrusting two then three fingers into her sex, tongue lolling out lustily. The scent of sex, arousal and light sweat surrounded the group of furs in a heady aroma that sharpened the senses during such a liaison. Choosing to finally, deliciously, sate her need, Foxy turned her back to her charge, bending over and tugging her panties fully aside to reveal a dripping, feminine slit. Unable to move more than thrusting his hips forward in bated anticipation, Rai gasped desperately as the vixen reached back, guiding his hard-on directly into her cunny. The pair moaned as one and Foxy wagged her tail, sweeping the silken hair across Rai's chest and stomach, a paw between her thighs for pleasure that this bound partner could not supply, yet.

"You can cum when I do," she whispered huskily.

All Rai could do was nod weakly, breathing a whimper. He thrust as much as his restraints allowed, sinking his cock into the vixen's hot sex with a sound exhalation of breath. Rocking in time with the dragon's light thrusts, Foxy rubbed her clit, fingers shiny with pussy juices, spreading the slick fluid around her warm folds, her narrow muzzle hanging slack with pleasure at being so filled, all under her control. Rai's balls slapped lightly against her sex and the vixen snarled, feral instincts flaring into play, the need to cum overwhelming her rational mind.

Behind, the second pair was not ignorant to the turn of events and Ruth snorted loudly as Amethyst worked her fingers deeper into his tail hole, stretching the ring with three fingers and what lubricant she had initially rubbed into the pucker. She timed her thrusts with those of Rai, adding another finger and teasing the dragon further open, angling up against his prostrate. Shifting his weight from hind paw to paw, the white dragon panted harshly, bucking his hips and thrusting his cock into midair, unable to gain stimulation other than what the mare was willing to provide, which was cruelly unpredictable. Taking after the vixen's style, she worked the dragon up to the point that he was whining, pre drooling in a steady stream, but unable to quite tumble over the edge, her skilled fingers keeping him wanting.

Thrusting her rump back lewdly, Foxy growled, the sound escalating until it seemed to erupt from the very fibre of her being, fingers working furiously between her thighs as Rai thrust roughly, motions erratic. His wings spread taut with the effort of withholding his orgasm, unable to tear his eyes away from the delicious buttocks and tail of the vixen, breath coming in great, heaving gasps. Foxy's growl cut short and she released a coyote-like howl, legs trembling as she reached her climax, cunt rippling into spasms around the dragon's needy pole. Her hackles rose, pleasure wracking her frame so that she was forced to spread her legs for balance, simply allowing the dragon to thrust as she nodded her consent. She threw a seductive wink over her shoulder as Rai swallowed hard, muscles burning with the strain of holding back: he could not last much longer.