Dragons in the Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at your mate," Amethyst leaned in close to Ruth as Rai thrust, driving closer to climax, pert nipples firm against his scales. "Don't you wish you were in his position? Thrusting into a nice, hot cunt or even under his tail?"

Ruth groaned in reply, unable to vocalise as he snorted heavily, hips flush with the cross in the frame, leaning forward as if he could push through the bondage if only he tried hard enough. The green dragon whimpered, finally cumming with a strangled cry, pumping a hefty load of cum into the murring vixen's cunt, wings flaring instinctively. His balls rose into the base of his cock, forming a rudimentary knot like that of feral reptile's mating, and sealed his member within Foxy's sex, letting out a shuddering breath. Distracted by the scene, jumped when a paw grasped his cock and he flinched, the sensitivity almost too much to bear. Amethyst merely chuckled in reply, withdrawing her slick, lube-coated fingers from his tail hole, which clenched down on nothing as if it sought to be filled.

Slumped in his bonds, Rai whimpered in protest as Foxy took a step forward, his softening cock slipping from her cunny with a lewd squelch, 'knot' softening quickly as his testicles retreated to their usual location. Their combined fluids soaked into the vixen's thigh fur, the panties stained with a dark patch of cum that sealed the scent into her fur, proof of her conquest. Hooking the small key on the tip of one claw, she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, unlocking first Rai's ankles and then wrists from his bondage. The dragon tried to step away from the frame without realising his tail was still cuffed to the collar, glancing back at Ruth with a half-abashed expression, eyes roaming his mate's needy form. Foxy giggled, removing both the collar and tail cuff, dropping them over the middle of the frame with her mind on other matters as she moved close to the dragon, rubbing her palm along his dripping, half-hard shaft. Rai tilted his muzzle curiously and dropped his paws to Foxy's hips, caressing her curves as he had longed to do for hours, if not longer.

"We're not done yet, Rai," Foxy grinned, eyes alight and wanting. "Get on the table there, all fours." She paused, a twinkle in her eye. "Ass high, cutie."

"Ruth told me that foxes were insatiable," Rai shot back cheekily, doing as he was bid and climbing on to the large massage table, padded with black cushioning. "I just didn't believe him until today."

Laughing, Foxy swatted his obediently raised rump, which faced the narrow end of the table, muzzle towards the middle. Frowning, Amethyst flicked her tail, scoring a live-inducing lash over Ruth's already red welts, searing fresh sting into his cropped backside. Hissing between clenched teeth, he rose on to his toes, perking to attention at the clink of metal and a small paw sliding up his arm to his wrist, toying with the locked cuff. The mare smiled deviously, silken strands of her chestnut mane trailing over his shoulder as she rested her paw in the small of his back for support.

"Come on, find your paws," she teased, undoing the locking restraints with a small, silver key. "Or don't you want to cum?"

Hurriedly, Ruth sank back on to his heels, suppressing a growl of frustration at being repressed and denied release. Every nerve in his body hummed with tension, the need to cum overwhelming, all he could think of. Having Rai on all fours, tail perfectly arched, did little to ease the burning need and the white dragon clicked his teeth together, curling and uncurling his fingers, despite being hardly aware of the action.

"Get on all fours opposite your mate, muzzle to muzzle."

Despite his frustration, Ruth was happy to obey that order, cock hard and wanting. Hopping up on to the padded table, he crawled close to Rai, nuzzling his cheek and down his neck, one paw stroking the nape of his mate's neck.

"Hello again," Ruth murmured, kissing his mate full on the lips, tongue slipping between into the warm, familiar muzzle.

"Hello to you too," the green dragon breathed as soon as he was able to speak, sharing breath with his mate.

Swinging her hips, Foxy grazed her paw up Rai's spine, reminding him of her presence. The fluffy tip of her tail tickled the green dragon's side and she slid on to the table on her back, folding her body beneath his as she kissed up his chest. Her paws encircled Rai's member, teasing it back to full hardness, which proved to be a simple feat with the dragon's attention semi-distracted with the tongue and lips of his mate. The vixen stretched out on her back, planting her hind paws flat on the table and bending her legs sharply, hips rising as she rubbed the tip of the dragon's shaft over her swollen cunny. Tail twitching, Rai groaned into the kiss that he was denied release from, not that he would chance to complain, thrusting only to be met with Foxy's playful giggle reminding him who was in currently in control.

Feeling a shudder run through his mate, Ruth murred and twined his fingers around one of Rai's horns, as yet unwilling to allow him to draw back. His own need raged rampant, unattended to, but the flushed tip of his cock begged for attention that he hoped would soon be granted, rocking his hips as if to mimic thrusting into Raiyoku's tight tail hole. Fully aware of his distraction and having taken opportunity to acquire her next tool of choice, Amethyst slipped behind the white dragon, oblivious in his preoccupation.

"Now that you've become reacquainted," the mare nickered, a paw on the dragon's rump inducing a reflexive jump, heart pounding. "You can turn over on your back now, same place as you are now." She paused and winked as he looked up. "Don't keep a mare waiting."

With the taste of his dragon on his lips, Ruth slowly lowered his body to the table, paws pressing lightly into the padding, which moulded itself to his body as if formed of some kind of foam. Settling comfortably on to his back, he winced, re-positioning his tail so that it curled between his legs, scales teasing the rear of his sensitive balls, aching for release. Grinning wolfishly, Amethyst slithered on to the table, straddling the dragon's white thighs with her own spread wide to accommodate him, briefly considering how tails had the unfortunate tendency to obstruct at the most inopportune moments. But that could be worked around.

Tilting his head back, Ruth licked the green dragon's nose, rousing him from a panting state. The wicked vixen rolled her hips, grinding Rai's length over her clit with a fox-like yelp of pleasure, tiring of her own teasing and driven by need. As the mare squeezed her thighs around his own, arousal slickening his scales, Ruth watched Foxy wink slyly, muzzle resting against Rai's neck as she put her weight on to her shoulder blades, allowing him to thrust into her dripping snatch. Whining, Ruth arched his back in turn, nose tracing the pattern on Rai's scales, wishing for the same pleasure, cock drooling pre cum at the show right before his muzzle.

The mare licked her lips eagerly, selecting the first of her 'toys', which was far from unusual as far as everyday objects came into question. The first the dragon became aware of it was through the cold sensation trailing a path up his chest, the sudden shift in temperature making him gasp aloud. Jerking his muzzle up, he glared accusingly at the mare, who blinked innocently, true to form, and shook his head at the ice cube between her fingers, melting cold drips of water on to his smooth scales. Her nostril's flared lightly as she curled her body down, lapping over the cold traces with her warm tongue. Through the shift of her body, Amethyst not so subtly rubbed the soft, red hair on her stomach over his member, smears of pre staining the chestnut coat as she skated the ice keep over the fluttering pulse in the side of his neck.

The change in stimulation sent every nerve into an extreme state of sensitivity, everything exaggerated, pulse pounding in his ears as if it was about to burst through his eardrums. His scales would have bristled if it had been physically possible but, as it was, Ruth curled his muscular tail around the mare's buttocks as she teased the ice across his chest and lower, down his stomach, following swiftly with her fleshy tongue. Reaching back to his mate, the white dragon closed one of Rai's paws within his own, the other caressing the curved tip of his muzzle, a bead of sweat falling to the table. Raiyoku moaned, thumping his tail against Foxy's legs as he thrust, muzzle ducked down close to his chest, struggling with a matter of self-restraint.

"Not yet," Foxy panted, securing his gaze intensely with her own. "Harder."

Though he grunted, Rai gave no other indication that he had heard the vixen, but it was of little consequence either way. The vixen yowled, breath raking harshly through her throat, angling her hips perfectly so that every deep thrust from the dragon pumped over that cluster of nerves within her pussy, driving her closer and closer to the edge. Shuddering back to his pleasurable yet torturous predicament, Ruth shivered, grinding his member against what of the mare he could, her crotch, thighs and toned belly, finding little satisfaction in fleeting contact. Amethyst's thighs shifted, closing around his hips as she ran her fingertips up his dick, circling around the sensitive head to hear him moan, fighting for relief.

"So needy..." She murmured, eyes glinting. "I love to hear them moan. But, soon."

Lightly stroking his hard rod, Amethyst watched his eyes close, groaning in what could have been defeat, acceptance or complaint - perhaps a combination of all. It was all she was waiting for. Trapping his dick between her paw and crotch, the mare rubbed her fingers together to rid herself of the last drops of water, slyly catching her final instrument from beside the ice bucket, cooling a circle on a shelf set into the side of the table. Lifting a slim metal rod in her paw, she spun the wheel on the end, which was layered with sharp points.

Ruth bucked in shock as the Wartenberg pin wheel spun down his chest, the light pressure making his scales prickle. Though it felt sharp, it did not break the scales or draw blood, rather setting his nerves on fire. Finally Amethyst's paw pumped the dragon's cock with meaning, tilting her head with a seductress' attitude, wavy mane cascading around the arch of her neck. The handle of the pin wheel nudged comfortably into her palm and the mare winked, asserting more pressure until Ruth panted heavily, thrusting even in his position to raise her hips. Aware of the white dragon's change in demeanour, writhing with need, Rai tightened his paw around his lover's, thrusting wildly as the vixen below him let out a howl of ecstasy and withholding his pleasure was no longer an option.

Legs quivering with the effort of supporting her body and that of the thrusting dragon, Foxy panted with her muzzle wide open, arms clutching Rai's for support. A whispered instruction was all that was required and Rai lurched forward, sounding out a restrained roar that echoed through the dungeon, bouncing off the walls until all was surrounded by sound. For the second time that night, he pumped the sexy vixen full of cum, slinking his tail around her leg in what manner of an embrace he could manage. He flapped his wings, fighting to remain on all fours as his arms trembled, tilting forward to brush his muzzle along Ruth's extended neck.

The white dragon thrashed, a strangled groan passing his lips. So denied and needing climax more than anything else, Ruth bucked into the mare's paw, rushing towards release as Rai kissed down his neck from his inverted position, each drawing the other closer. Using the dragon's own arousal as lubrication for her paw, Amethyst murred wickedly, spreading the slick pre cum over his length, paw squeezing and pumping with purpose. With an expert touch, she coaxed every ounce of restrained arousal from him, sending the dragon into a writhing frenzy beneath her until he spread his wings wide and moaned triumphantly through a climax that wracked his whole body.

More powerful for having waited and being teased to an inch of his limits, Ruth bucked and groaned, Rai's lips soft upon his muzzle. Rocking the mare, his motions seemed uncontrollable, seed spurting in a sticky line across his stomach and the mare's stomach, copious amounts splashing on to her slowly pumping paw. It was with a deep exhalation that Ruth slumped into the padding of the table, head spinning but oh-so-satisfied with the closeness of his mate and the deep-seated warmth tingling through his veins. Sighing contentedly, he glanced back, catching the eye of a vixen, who narrowed her eyes, brush flicking as if to betray further delightful trickery.

Near purring in the afterglow, Foxy flashed a sharp-toothed smile and nipped Rai's neck affectionately, slipping out from beneath him and swinging fluidly to her hind paws with the appropriate grace. Muscles quivering, Rai growled at the spark of pain, resting his muzzle beneath Ruth's, nuzzling softly as satisfying warmth spread bone-deep through his body. At least he was no longer chilled to say the very least. Foxy stood up tall and stretched her arms above her head, working out the kinks with a contented sigh while the mare murred, tail swishing audibly in the sudden quiet.

"Aw, don't you two look all tuckered out!" Foxy cooed, flipping her brush around to trace it beneath Ruth's chin, tickling Rai's snout in turn and inducing a sneeze.

"Don't think you're getting off that easily either," Amethyst added, hopping off the table to pace to Foxy's side, a paw between her thighs spreading her flushed cunny lips apart, clit swollen. "A lady still needs her release, after all."

"Oh, we have time aplenty," the red mare leaned far forward, resting both paws on the oversized table and putting her muzzle very close to the pair of dragons. Her dark brown eyes observed them for several long moments, breath fingering their scales, and the corners of her eyes suddenly crinkled in a smile.

"Time aplenty," she repeated, withdrawing a dripping finger from her sex and rubbing the juices, tangible evidence of her high arousal, across the lips of both dragons; after a moment's hesitation, or surprise, they lapped up the feminine juices, tongues playfully battling around the digit as Ruth gave a rumbling growl. Amethyst caught Foxy's eye and smirked, flipping up her flowing equine tail to show off her slit as she thrust her rump back.

"Don't get two comfortable, dragons," the mare winked promisingly. "There is still Saturday and Sunday to enjoy in our little dungeon. Who knows where our play will lead?"

"It will be a weekend to remember!"