All Comments on 'Dragon's Treasure'

by SpotWolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A note,,

A message at the beginning,to inform the reader of non consent,and male on male sex would be nice,,not all are into that,,Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Or....

Or you can just read the tags of the story. It clearly says dragon, anal, gay, big dick, forced orgasm, urethra, prostate, and nonhuman. It's on you if you chose not to check the tags before reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
About tags

Unlike most sites lit doesn't display tags to the end of the story, so you cannot used the read the tags bullshit excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have to agree about the tags. If you are viewing stories in alphabetical order from the main page, you wouldn't be able to read the tags first. I don't always search by tags, so a warning would have been note about the nonconsent would have been nice.

SpotWolfSpotWolfalmost 7 years agoAuthor
oh lawd

hey guys, I'm new to the site. this is my first story I've published. I'm sorry for the lack of a warning. It's a learning curve for me! I'll be sure to include one next time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story though I would love a bit or romance

Definitely write more of dragons this was great and it was gay even better XD. I would love some romance though if you continue this story or write another that would be amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotWolf@SpotWolf
17 Followers
Hey everyone, I'm Beanie. I'm a full time college student with a knack for writing smut. I prefer writing original characters. Hope you enjoy my creations! :)

SIMILAR Stories