Dramatic License

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Sylvia came back, scowling.

"Two won't pick up the phone and the other two had 'totally forgotten' about today. With your friend not showing, there will be no meeting."

I sighed. "Oh well, it wasn't meant to be. I'm out too. But thanks for the nice dinner."

"You can't leave me like that," she pleaded. "I couldn't even properly apologize for Thursday. Stay a bit. Let's talk. Like friends. Please."

"I promised Sarah I would wait for her when the concert was done," I said, pushing the chair back and trying to get up. My head spun and my knees buckled when I tried to put weight on them. Sylvia was there and caught me before I could tear down half her shelves.

"Looks like the wine got you. It's quite potent," she said, helping me to sit down again."

"No kidding." I tried to look at my wine glass, but my vision swam. I usually drank beer, a can or two at most, and in the span of the last half hour, I had killed two and a half large glasses. "Now what?"

"How about you lay down a bit until the worst has passed?" she suggested. "If you want to go that badly, you can still go then."

"Fine, but no funny business, you hear?" I let her help me on my feet again.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," she whispered into my ear as she guided me through the hallway into her bedroom. I sat down on the edge of her bed.

"Shoes off," she ordered. "And socks too."

I bent forward to honor her wish. Bad idea. My world spun viciously and I nearly keeled over.

"Are you sick?" Sylvia asked, catching me. "You'd better not sick."

"No. Apart from the dizziness, I'm fine. I think."

"Lay back. I'll do it." Gently, she toppled me onto the mattress. Her fingers made short work of my shoelaces and socks, then her hands caressed up the insides of my legs. It felt nice when she caressed up and down on the inside of my thighs. I thought I heard her sigh, then she sat down onto the mattress, next to me.

"Are you comfortable?" she whispered, her lips brushing my ear.

"Hmmm."

"I can make it even more comfortable, if you like."

"Hmm?"

"Shall I?"

I wasn't sure. Laying here was fine. My head had stopped it's mad whirl, but now I was tired. Comfortably tired. Her hands were busy at my belt. I should have probably stopped her. She got up and pulled at my trousers. They came off. Had I raised my hips? No clue. Sylvia took my feet and swivelled them. So she wanted me to lay lengthwise on the bed? I helped a bit. Maybe. Then she was by my side, her head on my shoulder. A hand was caressing my front, from my neck to my chest and up again. Then down, over my crotch. My hard dick.

"Isn't that nice?" she whispered. "That's got to be nice." She squeezed it.

"Hmmmmm."

A warm hand around my dick. How did it get there? She wasn't looking into my face any more. Then, a lot more warmth down there. The cobwebs lifted a bit and I raised my head, long enough to look down. I was naked and a cascade of red hair was draped over my chest and stomach. And I heard her slurp, felt her tongue around me. I should have yelled at her, pushed her off me and fled. But I didn't even know where my clothing had walked off to. I heard her gag, then her hot breath on my crotch. She came up for air, giggling softly. I raised my hand and realized I had no idea where to put it, so I let it drop again. It landed on soft, warm skin. A sigh from downstairs, then her hand, guiding mine, until my fingers brushed hot, wet skin. When had she shed her clothing? She guided two of my fingers into her snatch and closed her thighs around my hand, keeping it in place. Gone were the sighs, replaced with moans, then her mouth around me again, her fluttering tongue.

It was my turn to groan. It felt so good what she was doing to me. Again she took me as deep into her mouth as she could. Was she fucking her mouth onto my dick? I had never experienced anything like this. Sarah only took the tip between her lips or sucked on one of my testicles when she was especially turned on. But Sylvia? She devoured me as she ground her sex onto my fingers. She pressed her body against mine. It was so nice, so curvy and warm and it helped stop the spinning in my head. I leaned my head against her thighs. My lips brushed her flesh.

"Wait," she gasped, quickly licking my shaft. "Do it properly." She moved around, ending up on top of me. Her breasts, her hot nipples poked into my stomach. I could smell her. Overwhelming. Musky. So close. Even with closed eyes I knew where to lick. She was incredibly wet and when my tongue caressed her lips, she wailed around my dick. Sylvia rolled her hips back, pressing her sex onto my mouth. I raised my hands and grabbed her ass, to keep her from smothering me completely. My tongue darted out again. She tasted so good, so different from Sarah. Maybe it was just the amount of her juices that made everything so new, so exciting. I couldn't help but lap at her snatch.

Her clit was bigger too, a thick, engorged nub I could close my lips around. She made noises I hadn't heard a woman make before and she sucked my dick as if she wanted to draw my insides out. I pushed my hips up to let her know she should let up a little. Her hands grabbed my ass, fingernails digging deep into my skin. I groaned, fucking my cock harder into her mouth. She pressed back into me, grinding her sex all over my face, smearing her juices into my eyebrows, over my cheeks. And then I felt something press against my anus. I tried to wriggle away from it, but there was no escape. Something poked me back there, and then slipped into me. My hips slammed up again, and I came like I never had before. Sylvia gurgled happily around my dick. I could feel her body shake when she swallowed, each movement of that thing in my butt causing me to spurt even harder than before.

* * * *

I woke up. Which meant I had fallen asleep. Where was I? With my eyes still closed, I took stock of what my body was feeling. I was naked under a soft duvet, my head on a huge, fluffy pillow. And I wasn't alone. A second body was cuddled up against me and I had my hand between her thighs.

What the hell was I doing?

What the hell?

Oh fuck.

Fuck.

I opened my eyes and tried to sit up. Sylvia, lying on my shoulder, kept me pinned to the mattress though. A small lamp on her nightstand offered intimate illumination. Her eyes sparkled even brighter.

"Don't look at me like that," Sylvia said, her face close to mine. She breathed quickly. Her tongue came out and licked my cheek. "Sorry for making a mess of you," she breathed. Another lick. A small moan every time I tried to move my hand trapped between her thighs.

I wriggled my thumb and she giggled into my ear.

"Careful on my clit, sugar." Her hand moved down my body and closed around the root of my dick. I was still hard. Or was it again?

"I-" I began.

"After what we've done, you might as well go all the way," Sylvia said. "If I should tell your girlfriend how you ate me out, she'd probably kill you anyway, right?"

I hung my head. She had me there. I knew Sarah well enough. She could get insanely jealous and had told me often enough if she caught me in some other girl's pants, she would drop me like a bad habit.

I had no idea how much time had passed since dinner..

"Now what?" I asked.

"Of course I won't tell your girlfriend. Maybe not. Or will I?" She laughed.

"Make up your mind already," I snarled, pushing myself up on one elbow. I caught the light from her alarm clock. It was just within arm's reach.

02:15:31

I groaned and sank back into the cushions, dropping the alarm clock. It vanished somewhere in the cushions. Going back to Sarah's was out of the question. Not smelling like sex, anyway. Sylvia had relinquished my dick, but her mere presence was more than enough to keep me hard, despite the waves of guilt washing over me.

She leaned in and whispered into my ear. "Fuck me."

But what good was guilt now? She had my dick inside of her mouth already, I ate her out, so why knock myself over the head any more? For all intents and purposes, I had cheated on Sarah. What harm was a little more at this point? And I couldn't deny that she was turning me on like few things ever had.

"One condition," I said, turning my head to face her.

"Maybe," she purred, her fingernails crawling from my neck down my chest, towards my dick.

"Not a word to Sarah. I'll handle this. Somehow."

"My lips are sealed, with your dick if you want." Sylvia sat up and looked me deep in the eyes. "Come, let me treat you. I want this night to be unforgettable for the both of us."

Sylvia slid out of bed and pulled me along until I sat on the edge. She skipped out of the room. I heard her pad through the hallway, then a glassy tinkle. A moment later, she was back, brandishing the wine bottle. She went to her knees in front of me, favouring me with a bright smile.

Propping herself up a bit higher, she produced the wine bottle and placed my dick between her tits. "Watch." She tipped the bottle and dribbled wine onto it. The cool liquid caused my dick to stir. She rubbed my tip around her nipples and through some wine spatters, then she slowly licked it, savoring it like a treasured delicacy. Her eyes never left mine as she brushed my dick against her cheek.

"I love your dick," she said, hoarsely. "I want it. Here." She closed her lips around it. Sylvia placed it between her tits again and pressed them together. "Does your girlfriend do that to you?" she asked, rubbing my dick with her breasts. I shook my head. This was new, exciting and hotter than anything Sarah and I ever did.

"Let's not talk about her, please," I grumbled.

"As you wish," she whispered. My glans poked up through her cleavage and she bent her head low to slobber around it. Beaming, she released my throbbing cock and stood in front of me, a sinful, smiling goddess.

"How do you want me?" she asked, spreading her arms.

"I get to choose?" I asked her, intrigued.

"Everything you want, lover. Any position, any hole. Choose."

I slid out of bed and tried my footing. My knees wobbled a bit, but I could stand no problem. I took Sylvia's hands, placed them onto the mattress and pushed her forwards. She put her ass out and wriggled it merrily.

"Woof woof," she said.

"Please, don't make this any more awkward than it already is," I said.

"Okay, lover. May I moan?"

"Of course," I said, stepping behind her. She was taller than me and it took a bit of wriggling until I could push my dick into her, but then I was in her. Had this been Sarah, I would have gone slow, savoring the moment. Sylvia took the choice away from me and impaled herself onto me with a hungry moan. I pulled back to really give it to her, when she spoke up again.

"Let's make this really hot. Spank me."

"What?"

"You heard me. I know you want to," she taunted, grinding herself into me.

I wasn't so sure. Hitting someone, let alone the person I was fucking, never struck me as fun.

"Come on, I'm a naughty girl. And I'm asking you to. Please, spank me."

Fighting my unease, I slapped her ass cheek. I have pretty large hands and even though I didn't hit her that hard, the slap sounded mean. Her pussy clenched my dick and Sylvia gasped. "Oh, so soft. You hit like a girl," she hissed.

"Shut up," I snapped. Hitting her for the first time felt awkward, but it got easier and easier. I slapped her for each little taunt, each little barb she spat, and I fucked her like I had never fucked anyone before. It was so easy shutting off my brain, stop thinking about what I was doing, just spearing myself as deep into her as I could. She only moaned and cursed, taking more slaps for that, and then she came, wailing again like a banshee.

I wasn't far behind. This was hands-down the hottest fuck I'd ever had, her ass slapping against me, her moans and wails and before I could stop myself, I came, bucking wildly into her.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me," she sing-songed, driving herself harder against me. Her hand slid between her thighs and she rubbed her pussy, spreading our juices everywhere. I pulled out and before I knew it, she was on her knees in front of me again, licking every last drop off me.

"So good," she sighed. "What now?"

Now what indeed. A sobering thought caught up with me. "We didn't use a rubber."

"Rubbers kill all the fun. Besides, I'm on the pill. Relax. I want to fuck you, not carry your children. So, what's next?"

I flopped onto the bed. Now, with the heat gone, the guilt came back. A part of me wanted to stay, see what other crazy ideas she might have. Another one wanted me to run away as fast as possible, and it seemed that part was winning, now that I got my rocks off.

"My clothes."

"You want to leave? We're just getting started." She rose to her feet and took my hand, placing it over her sopping cunt. "Besides, I'm still horny as fuck."

"Sorry. I better go."

"You know, after that spanking you gave me, you ought to be a bit nicer to me," she pouted, but turned and walked over to a wardrobe. "I know it's none of my business, but you might want to take a shower. You smell deliciously of pussy."

"Oh well. Can I use your shower?"

"Under one condition. I'll join you."

"More sex?" My dick perked up at that thought, even if I struggled with guilt.

"Maybe," she taunted. "If you let me. If not I at least get to see you naked a little more. Lover."

"You're confusing things. Not too long ago you threatened me with blackmail," I grumbled, taking a pair of offered towels.

"All's fair in love and war. And I really love you."

"A strange way of expression you have. Where's the bathroom?"

Sylvia came close and reached past me, turning up the bedside lamp. Then she turned her back towards me. The skin on her butt was flushed, a shocking contrast to the creamy fairness of the rest of her skin.

"I let you spank me like that. I let you fuck me as hard as you wanted. I will do anything for you. I'll let you fuck my ass if you want. Whenever you want. If you said in class 'strip and let me fuck you', I would gladly do it. Is that not love?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me, her green eyes beyond intense. She walked backwards one step and trapped my dick between her butt cheeks.

"I'll have that shower," I said, disentangling myself from her. I felt uncomfortable touching her. A strange reaction after what we just did. "Bathroom?"

"Come." Sylvia guided me through the hallway and into one of the rooms I hadn't been in yet. The bathroom was huge. In one corner was a diagonal bathtub, large enough for a small party. Three shower heads were mounted on the walls, a fourth hung near the handles. In a small indentation above that, several longish items were tucked away. There was a huge washing table, a toilet and a bidet as well as several smaller cabinets for toiletries.

"Pretty big for such an old house," I remarked, stepping into the tub.

"The previous owner had the whole thing repartitioned. Nice, isn't it?" Sylvia got herself some towels as well and joined me, switching on all three wall-mounted shower heads.

"Mind if I wash you?" she asked, holding out her hands.

"Nah, I'm good." I said, taking the shower gel bottle off her and scrubbing myself off in record time. She leaned against a wall, casually caressing herself as she watched me clean myself up.

I stepped out of the shower, picked up the towels and rubbed myself down. Behind me, in the shower, I heard Sylvia gasp. Brushing hair out of my face, I tried to find out what she was doing. She leaned against one wall, bracing herself with a hand on the tiles. Her ass was pushed out my way and I saw something long and purple disappear between her ass cheeks.

"Chris, oh god, Chris," she gasped, fucking herself with that thing, a dildo I guessed.

"Good night," I said and left the bathroom. Finding my clothes was less complicated than I had dreaded. Sylvia had them folded up neatly on a chair next to the bed. Trying to ignore her moans coming from the bathroom, I dressed. My watch was on the bedside table. By the time Sylvia came, announcing that monumental occasion with another banshee wail, I was fully dressed and had my other possessions in hand. I slipped out of her apartment and fumbled for the light switch next to her door. There were two on top of each other and I hit one at random. Nothing happened. Then I tried the other one and with a loud clacking, the hall lights came on. But why wasn't Sylvia's bell switch working? Not my problem. I made my way out of the stairwell and breathed deep lungfuls of the crisp, cold night air. A bit of paper, taped to the door, caught my eye. I tore it loose and took it to the next street lamp. In the bright glow I could read. It was a hastily scribbled note:

"Thanks for making me stand in the cold like a complete idiot for an hour. Your drama club can kiss my ass.

-Monica"

* * * *

It was almost five in the morning when I arrived at my place. I had no money to call a taxi with and this early, no busses were going. So I walked from one end of Marburg to the other, glad for the mind-numbing task of finding my way. At my apartment, I crawled up the stairs and fell into bed, out even before my head had hit the pillow.

Someone thumped my door, hard, yanking me out of bed only ninety minutes later. I unlocked the door and opened it a crack.

"What?" I mumbled. Tom looked at me, very sober. Then he sniffed.

"Coffee and breakfast?" he asked.

"Yeah, in three days," I said. I felt abysmal. Not only from lack of sleep. A hangover wasn't making things any more tolerable, and the guilt, an ugly pit in my stomach, was overwhelming.

"Nope, now. Move it."

"All right, all right. Let me go pee first." I grabbed my keys, locked my room and opened the bathroom door. The aroma of unflushed toilet and God knew what else assaulted my nostrils.

"On second thought, can I use yours?"

Tom poked his head into our bathroom. "Jeezus," he groaned and ducked out, slightly greenish about the nose. "Did you do that?"

"I hope not," I said, tugging him along, down the stairs. After I used the bathroom on his floor, I flopped down onto his bed. "Dude, I'm fucked."

"You have no idea. Sarah was furious when you didn't show up after the concert. You'd better have a good story ready."

"You won't believe the shit that happened to me," I sighed. The smell of brewing coffee was balm for my frayed nerves.

"Listen, I honestly don't want to know. Sarah told me her side of the story as well and going by your look and especially your scent - yummy, feminine, flowery - I would guess things didn't quite go as you planned. Tell her the meeting went well, you forgot time and enjoyed a harmless evening in great company."

"And what about the smell? My go bag is at Sarah's!"

Tom checked his watch. "The coffee can wait. Grab some towels and wait outside."

I was much too tired to question him. A few minutes later, Tom braked his van in front of the apartment building. "Hop in," he said.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"My work place. We have showers there."

On the way, he stopped at a gas station and bought a new bottle of shower gel for me, the same stuff I usually had. Then we drove to the oven building company and he showed me the showers. I did my thing. Smelling like my own self again, we left the van and used the first bus to get home again, picking up fresh rolls on the way.

"So, how was she?" Tom asked over his cup.

I growled around a mouthful of ham roll.

"That bad?" Tom taunted.

I gulped down my food. "No matter how I twist this, I have cheated on Sarah. I feel like the biggest jerk on earth right now."

"Come on, it can't be that bad."

Stalling for time, I took a sip from my coffee. That stuff could raise the dead and helped me focus, at least a little bit. "You're right. It was mind-blowing. Weird, and mind-blowing." And I felt a distinct stirring in my dick region. With Sarah, it was missionary only, once, because afterwards, she said she felt raw and didn't fancy another try, even if I still could. Like throwing a switch, she went from "oh yeah" to "thank you, done." Goosebumps crawled up my spine when I thought about Sylvia. She was... insatiable. I shook my head, annoyed.

1...345678