Dramatic License

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, genius. Now what?" I asked him.

"Easy. Wind down things slowly. After you just told her you spent a wonderful evening in great company, you can't say '... and still, I quit.' You need a reason to quit. Either you don't like the play or you have trouble with another actor, but it needs a bit of time, right? Give it two weeks or so, then drop her like a rock. Sarah needn't know a damn thing. You can count on me, buddy," Tom said, holding out his fist. I bumped it with my own, finished off my plate and crept back up the stairs. Maybe I could get a few hours of sleep in before I had to face my trial.

"So, the drama club is a thing, eh?" Sarah said. She sounded less than thrilled.

"Yeah, we got a lot done yesterday. We picked 'MacBeth' as our first play and did some fooling around with the script. Fun stuff."

"You sound hung-over."

"There was wine involved."

"How many women?"

"Sylvia and Monica. And I had a steaming threesome with' em." I hated myself for that.

"You wish. Next time, phone me. I was worried where you could have been."

"You really want me to ring you up at midnight?"

"After you've promised you'd be waiting naked in my bed..." she purred and cuddled against me. Her hands made short work of my belt, button and zipper and dove into my briefs.

"Hey, what's up down there?" Sarah complained, teasing my privates with both hands. One cupped my ball sac, gently squeezing the testicles, her other hand caressed my dick. It didn't even twitch.

"Lack of sleep, darling," I said, turning her onto her back.

"Awww, just when I'm in the mood," she sighed.

"I know just the thing for that," I said, undoing her trousers and pulling them down. Her panties came next and I buried my face between her thighs, assaulting her snatch with lips and tongue as if my life depended on it. I tongued her into an orgasm. She screamed into her pillow to not alert her whole damn dorm to what we were doing. I moved straight into another round. Even though I loved doing her like that and it usually got me hard, my dick didn't even twitch.

"Stop, stop, please, for God's sake, stop," Sarah whimpered after her second cum. "It's getting really sensitive there. Come here," she invited, pointing at her lips. I pulled myself up to face her and kissed her, hard. Sarah moaned into my mouth, her hands grabbing my ass and holding me steady. When she came up for air, she giggled softly.

"What?"

"I meant you should put your thing here," she said, blushing adorably. "Maybe my mouth could have roused it."

"Let's try this once I got a few hours of nap time in," I suggested. "Do you mind?"

"My soon-to-be acting legend may have my bed. I'm going to read a bit."

I kissed her again, truly grateful for her hospitality and curled up on her bed. Some time later, she woke me.

"Mwhuh?"

"I'm joining you. It's almost eleven. No matter what I tried, you just wouldn't wake up. I know you're a sleepyhead, but that was kinda scary. Want to stay the night?"

"Tomorrow morning is going to be hell, but yeah, why not?" I crawled out of bed, pulled off all clothing but my shirt and briefs and crawled back into bed, beckoning Sarah to join me. She turned on her bedside lamp, mainly for my benefit, and stripped, slowly, until she just wore a pair of panties.

Sarah crawled into bed with me. We kissed good night and she rolled onto her side, taking my hand. She placed it on top of her breast.

"Hmm, nice," I purred, pulling her close. My dick ended up between her panty-clad butt cheeks. She tensed up.

"You know I don't like it there," she whispered.

"But it fits so nicely." I wriggled my hips, grinding myself into her. That wasn't right. I pulled and fiddled with her panties until there was no fabric between us and I could trace the goosebumps erupting on her back with my fingertips.

"I mean it," she said, her hand diving between her thighs. She adjusted the angle of my dick until she could rub it against her pussy lips. "That's proper."

"I'll let you fuck my ass if you want," Sylvia had said. And I couldn't forget her 'demonstration' when she did herself with that dildo. Sarah moaned in front of me, again adjusting the angle of my cock. Her pussy lips swallowed my tip. I'm not the best-hung man so my tip and a bit was all I could get into her from that angle, but she seemed to like it. And I liked it too. Or did the thoughts about Sylvia keep me hard? I didn't know. Did it matter? All I knew was that I could finally pleasure my girlfriend, the woman I had pledged all my love to, and I did just that until she stopped me.

"What?" I hissed. I was so! Close!

"Not there. I'm not sure..."

Oh gawd, not that again. We've been together for over two years and she was on the pill for not much shorter, but she still didn't want me to cum inside her.

Dutifully, I turned onto my back. She slid down until she could wrap her lips around me, suckling my dick and pumping the shaft. My arousal flatlined. I grabbed Sarah's butt and placed my middle finger into her butt crack. She flinched and wriggled until my fingertip brushed her pussy lips again. Fine. I curled my finger and slid it into her. That got her going. She took me deeper into her mouth than ever before. Not quite as deep as Sylvia did, but that, coupled with her pussy fluttering around my finger, was enough to coax a tiny bit of cum from me. Then she had me lick her again until she came. Naked, wrapped around each other, we fell asleep.

* * * *

The next morning turned out to be stressful as all hell. I got up along with Sarah and we shared a quick shower then I left her with a fleeting kiss. Stomach empty, I raced back to my apartment and grabbed my Uni bag before just catching my bus. No idea how I managed it, but I was on time.

Sylvia waited for me at her usual spot. I could make out her dark-clad silhouette even before she called my name. On my way there, I had wrestled with my emotions regarding her and how I would deal with her going forward. I still felt like a jerk for cheating on Sarah but I wasn't really prepared for my reaction to seeing Sylvia again. I had goosebumps and my dick stirred in my briefs.

"How are you?" Sylvia asked, offering her arm.

"Confused, to tell you the truth."

"You liked what we did?" Her voice trembled slightly. Excitement?

Before I could answer her, I heard quick steps coming closer.

"Ah, good. Just the two jokers I was trying to find," a female voice snarled. "Care to explain what the fuck happened on Saturday?"

Sylvia and I turned. A furious Monica was bearing down on us. "I hope you had your laugh on me. I was there, on fucking time. I rang. I hollered. I rang your damn neighbors. Nothing!"

"There must have been a problem with the electrical system," Sylvia said. "Happens from time to time. The house isn't the newest, you know, dear?"

"Don't you fucking 'dear' me," Monica hissed. She tore the papers I held out to her from my hand and stormed off.

"That broad needs to calm the fuck down," Sylvia complained.

"When I rung, your bell worked just fine," I observed.

"Lucky for me," Sylvia said, sounding very smug.

"Did you unplug it?" I dimly remembered her fiddling with something while I shed my jacket.

"Very perceptive. Yes, I unplugged the bell."

"There never was a drama club, was there?"

"Up until Thursday, there was. I called off the meeting on Friday."

"What about the wine?" I knew I could take a drink or three, and no amount of wine should have taken me out like that.

"What about it? You couldn't handle it. I took care of you. End of story." Her tone brooked no argument and I didn't want to accuse her of anything I couldn't prove.

We walked the rest of the way in silence and I wondered what to do. She had lied to me, she had manipulated me, she threatened me with blackmail. Yet here I was, walking with her as if we were long-time friends. By all rights, I should've been throttling her.

I should've been raging mad, but I wasn't. On the contrary, the deed was done. I had cheated on my girlfriend. I had lied to her, spun a story about a non-existent drama club and I was tangled up in it. To save face, I needed to wind things down slowly. My hormones were shouting at me. I would get my ass kicked anyway if she found out about any of it, so why not make the most of it?

"I liked it," I said as we climbed the stairs to the English faculty.

"Hmm?"

"What we did, Saturday. It was hot as all hell."

"Thank you."

We walked on in silence, entering the classroom and taking our places. We had barely laid out our notebooks and writing stuff when our Creative Writing tutor popped in. That was odd. We had Reading Comprehension, after all.

"Sorry for not notifying you earlier, but Professor Kaiser has called in sick again."

Groans all around.

"I said, I'm sorry," she repeated. "Look at the bright side. Now you can at least load up on coffee and bagels."

Half-hearted laughter greeted her while the classroom erupted in activity. Students packed their bags, chatted and left. I followed suit and stuffed my books back into my bag. Sylvia placed her hand on my thigh.

"Wait."

"Huh?"

"Just wait," she said, before hastily packing her bag as well.

I did as she asked, watching as everyone else left the classroom.

"Aren't you going to go?" the tutor wanted to know.

"No, we'll use the spare time to compare notes," Sylvia cheerfully explained.

"That's dedication," the tutor chuckled, then she left and closed the door.

"Finally," Sylvia hissed. She moved around the table I was sitting at, sat atop it and swung her legs around, so they were on either side of me.

"What notes?" I asked.

"Screw that. Open my trousers."

"Now?"

"Yes, now. It's twenty past nine, the door is closed. Anybody going by will think this is normal class. As long as we don't make too much noise."

"So no screams of pleasure from you," I chuckled.

"Too bad I forgot my ball gag," Sylvia admitted. "My trousers. Now."

"Horny bitch," I said.

She leaned forward and grabbed my crotch. She wasn't the only one turned on by this situation.

Sylvia leaned back, allowing me easy access to the five buttons on her black jeans. I flicked them open. Underneath, she wore a blood-red pair of panties. Growling, Sylvia pushed her pants and panties down to her ankles and sat, legs spread, on the table.

In this light, I could see her sex properly for the first time. She was completely shaved. And I noticed a small tattoo on her hip bone, a purple rose with a green, thorny stem.

"Touch me. Better yet, lick me. Please, Chris, don't leave me like this. It's embarrassing."

"Really? I like the view," I said. She gasped as she placed her hand on her sex, very slowly, deliberately spreading her pussy lips and inserting her middle finger.

"And now?"

"Looks good. But I think I need to do some closer inspection," I said, leaning in. Sylvia played with herself, whimpering softly. Her clit poked past her pussy lips, a prominent nub waiting to be licked and sucked on. I nibbled on the inside of her thigh instead, coaxing quick little gasps from her. My whole body felt like a coiled spring. Should anybody open the door, even a crack, we would be so damn screwed. And that only added to the rush.

"Please... your mouth-" Sylvia gasped. She leaned back on the table and brought her legs over my shoulders, pulling me closer. I dragged my tongue over her slit, savouring her flavour. Already, she was dripping wet. Sylvia grabbed the back of my head and ground me into her sex, whimpering, "please, please," until my tongue entered her again. Then she had no coherent words, just short, frantic bursts of breath. When I looked up, I saw her biting her knuckles.

Then I heard steps in the hallway. Sylvia froze and brought her legs down to either side of me again, tossing her jacket over herself. I turned towards the door, heart thumping in my head. My face. It was glistening with Sylvia's juices, so I wiped it on the inside of my jacket. The steps moved past.

Sylvia giggled hysterically and I gasped breath into my lungs.

"That was close," I whispered.

"I am too," Sylvia hissed. "Please, Chris. Don't leave me like this. I need your dick. Please."

The thought wasn't at all unpleasant. I got up and dropped my pants and briefs. My dick sprang free and I caught Sylvia devouring it with her eyes.

"If someone comes in, we're so done," I said, stepping into her. She slid to the edge of the table and leaned back, lining my dickhead up to her pussy.

"I don't give a fuck. I want to cum," she hissed, crossing her ankles behind my ass and pulling me in.

I had barely bottomed out when she grabbed my shoulders and buried her face against my chest, moaning into my shirt. Her pussy grabbed my dick like a velvet glove, so tight despite all the wetness down there.

"Don't stop, for fuck's sake, don't stop!"

I had no intention to. I slammed my hips into her, turned on by the thought of imminent discovery. Sylvia was all over my neck, kissing, licking, biting while I fucked her like a frenzied rabbit, in shallow, quick strokes. She took my hand and wedged it into her blouse. She only wore an undercarriage bra which left most of her breasts bare. I pawed her tit and tweaked her nipple, causing her to wail into my shoulder as she came.

We were a grunting, gasping bundle on the table. There was nothing gentle about it, just raw, frenzied, panicked fucking. I couldn't make out if and how often Sylvia came, the noises she made were unfathomable. All I knew was that I was scared to death and so very close. And then Sylvia grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me in close, wedging her thumb into my butt crack. I went rigid, rammed myself deep into her to get away from that strange intrusion and I came, my whole body shook.

Sylvia collapsed onto the table, now nearly naked. Her blouse hung open to her belly button. She pulled me onto her and I suckled her nipple, causing her to groan again.

"Stop," she whispered, ruffling my hair. "If you keep that up, I'll need you to fuck me again."

"What's the problem with that?" I asked her. My dick was still deep within her and to my own amazement, still hard.

"This table is getting rather uncomfortable," she said, fishing for her bag. She pulled out a packet of tissues. "Pull out when I say so," she instructed, sliding a tissue-covered hand in between us. "Go." Sylvia closed her hand around my dick as it left her, drying me up. While I tucked my junk back into my trousers, she cleaned herself up as best she could. I sniffed. The room reeked of sex and for some irrational reason, I was proud of myself.

Sylvia hopped off the table, pulled up her trousers and left the room. I shot her a confused look, then shrugged and proceeded to open a window, to let the smell out. Where we had fucked, a wet stain graced the table top. I snatched a few tissues of my own and tried to clean up the mess as best I could.

Sylvia returned a couple of minutes later, a radiant smile lighting up her eyes.

"I always wanted to do something like that. Tried it with my ex, but he didn't want me to leak all over his office desk," she said, leaning over my shoulder and nibbling on my ear. "Let's go, stud."

"Go where?" I cautiously asked.

"Hot sex makes me hungry. Let me treat you to a nice breakfast. And I need a bath."

I let her take me back to her house. Instead of holding on to her elbow, she insisted I take her hand instead and I caught her smiling at me when she thought me otherwise disposed.

The door closed behind us.

"Breakfast or bath?" I asked her.

"Bath first. I'm sticky. All your fault, by the way," she said, already pulling clothing off. I hung up my jacket, cane and bag.

"You were the one begging for my cock."

"You didn't seem to mind much," she retorted, tossing her panties my way.

She was right. And seeing her prance around naked in front of me caused a very strong stirring in my downstairs area again.

"You could always join me," she offered from the bathroom. I heard the rush of water as she opened up the faucet.

"Thanks, I'm good. I'll keep you company, if you want." I walked into the bathroom.

"Be my guest." Sylvia collected towels and hung them on a rack near the bathtub, then she squatted down into the tub, sighing as the hot water played around her body. I grabbed a small stool and sat next to the tub.

"I can't sing," Sylvia said out of the blue.

I perked up. "Huh?"

"Laying here in the water reminded me of your Creative Writing piece. The mermaid?"

"I was wondering why you didn't read it in class."

"No one has ever written something this nice for me. I didn't want to ruin it by sharing it with all those mouth-breathers," Sylvia said. I heard her splash around in the water. Looking up, I could only see her head, shoulders and the top of her breasts above a thick carpet of fragrant suds.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Guess," she said, her grin widening.

"By now I know you well enough... you're fingering yourself?"

"Oh yes. I wish you'd get in here, then it would be your dick."

"I'm not sure if Sarah would approve if I smelled like a woman's bathroom."

Sylvia leaned out of her bathtub and sniffed. "So she prefers you stinking of sweat?"

"Thanks to my stupid landlord, that's nothing new. I'll get a quick shower in before she gets suspicious. Hopefully."

"Why don't you break up with her? The two of us get along great."

There she was off-track, in a big way. She didn't like the books I read, she didn't like the music I listened to, she laughed at my hobbies. I had to admit, the sex with her was unbelievable. But living with her long-term?

I decided not to comment.

"So, you're not joining me?" Sylvia asked, leaning over the rim of the tub, caressing her breast.

"Actually, I think I should probably get back to the University," I said, standing up.

"What about the breakfast I promised you?"

"I'll cash that in later, maybe."

"Fine. But don't think I'll spread my legs for you any time soon," she snarled, sinking back into the tub.

I wasn't so sure about that.

* * * *

The following days were a roller-coaster. I thought I had my guilt in check, but oh boy was I wrong. Whenever I was with Sarah, I felt as if touching her, kissing her or trying to make love sullied her. There always was that nagging bit of fear. What if Sylvia decided to make good on her threat and called her?

Sylvia kept her distance after that bathroom talk, maybe waiting for me to make the first move. We talked, but nothing more than the bare minimum. She was polite, yet distant and as odd as it may sound, I missed her advances. Three days after that bathroom talk, I asked her to wait for me after class.

"What is it?" she asked, not even looking up from packing her bag.

"When is the next drama club meeting?" I asked her. I needed an answer to make my alibi water-tight because Sarah had asked the same question the night before. Every syllable showed how much she loathed me going there.

Sylvia stopped stuffing items into her bag and shot me a curious look. Then understanding dawned and a sly smile crept along her llps.

"Saturday at half-past eight," she said. "I'll get you at the bus stop if you want."

* * * *

With a soft 'click', the handcuff closed around my wrist.

"Is that strictly necessary?" I asked, rattling the handcuff. The other end was attached to the frame of her bed. I was sitting on the carpeted floor of her bedroom and looked up at her.

"This isn't Stephen King," Sylvia said, a playful grin on her lips. "Your other hand, if you please."

After the last time, I was prepared for an awful lot - or so I thought. But being cuffed to the frame of her bed? Nope, that didn't even make my list. The second handcuff clicked shut.

1...345678