Dream Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
465 Followers

"Oh sorry, what?"

"Have you ever seen anyone naked before or been naked around others?"

"NO WAY!" he spluttered.

Paula suddenly stopped and said "Hey guys, how about we go back to the beach now?"

I gulped "Um, you mean get naked while mum and dad are there?"

"Yes, why not?"

"Um, I think the reason is obvious" nodding at my still prominent erection.

"So what, didn't you notice that dad was getting a boner as well?"

She looked at Sara and said "How about you Sara, what do you think?"

She was blushing, but after only a brief hesitation, said "OK, I'm in!"

My heart was beating rapidly and I was sweating profusely, but the thought of being naked with Sara, Paula and my mother, overcame any fears I still had. "OK".

"Are you all crazy?" shouted Hiro, staring at us wide eyed "There's no way I'm going back there and getting naked!"

Sara said "Then don't, no one's forcing you."

I felt sorry for him and a bit guilty, but the thought of being naked with Sara and the others was just too tempting. We left him standing there and rapidly walked back to the beach, only slowing down just before we left the cover of the jungle. The three of us froze at the sight before us. Mum and dad were still naked but they weren't just lying on the sand. Mum was resting on her elbows and knees facing the ocean. Her lovely bottom was raised towards dad. He was on his knees behind her and his hands were on her hips. His erection was clearly visible as pointed towards mum and looked to be about the same size as mine, it even had the exact same downward curve.

None of us moved or spoke as we watched in fascination as mum reached back and grabbed dad's penis, rubbing up and down her pussy lips a few times before guiding it in. Dad shuffled a bit closer and then very slowly pushed himself further into mum. We were close enough to hear her groan loudly and it was a wonderful sound. Once he was all the way inside he paused and then began a slow pumping motion.

It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen in my life! My mother began to make small squealing sounds which caused dad to speed up. We could hear their flesh slapping against each other with a steady rhythm.

Paula was breathing heavily beside me. I took a quick look saw she had one hand down the front of her bikini bottoms rubbing up and down while her other hand had slipped under the cup of her top. Turning to Sara I saw she was busy as well, one hand rubbing her pussy through her suit while the other was pinching and pulling one of her giant nipples.

If they could do it why couldn't I? I slid my hand into my pants and grabbed my stiff shaft. Mum began screaming loudly and when I turned to watch them she collapsed into the sand followed by my dad. This didn't stop him, he just adjusted his position, holding himself up with his arms as he thrust into her. His speed increased and he was literally bouncing up and down on her. The slapping noise intensified and there was an additional wet and squishy note added to it. Suddenly I clearly heard him shout "I'm going to come!"

My mother said something unintelligible which dad must have understood as he pulled out of her and moved back. His cock was glistening in the sunshine and looked huge and red as it twitched before him. My mother spun onto her back so that she was now facing him. Without any additional stimulation his cock throbbed and we watched in awe as the first shot of ejaculate splattered over her body. It was a strong shot and reached her chest and face. The next two expulsions were equally impressive but didn't reach quite as far.

Dad then collapsed onto mum and they held each other tightly while kissing. I grunted as my own cock exploded over the inside of my trunks. Next to me I heard whimpering and moaning as the girls also climaxed. We looked at each other and without uttering a word silently withdrew further into the safety of the jungle once more.

As soon as we were out of earshot, Paula said "Oh my f-ing god! That was amazing! I've never seen anything like that."

I was still in a bit of daze about what we'd just witnessed, but manage to mumble my agreement. Sara was silent and when I looked at her she was crying. "What's wrong Sara?"

She looked at me and said "I had no idea sex was anything like that!"

"What do you mean?" asked Paula.

"I thought it was just a bit of kissing and then the man inserts his penis and ejaculates."

"Haven't you ever watched porn on the internet or had any sex education?"

"Sex education? No, my mother just explained sex to me and said it was for making babies, I never bothered to look further."

"Well, what you just saw is what it's like when two people really love each other and know what they're doing!"

I felt sorry for Sara and gave her a hug. To my surprise she pulled me closer and we held each other tightly. My penis had softened slightly but quickly returned to full hardness when I felt the hard points of her nipples rubbing against me. I was sure she could feel it grow and poke into her tummy. Having her in my arms was fantastic and when she began to gyrate, my hands moved down and cupped her bottom.

I glanced at Paula and found her watching us closely, she once again had her hand down the front of her bikini. When she noticed me looking at her she quickly pulled it out and said "OK, you two, that's enough for now."

We reluctantly parted and she said "Well, I don't think we can go back to that beach right now!"

Sara and I nodded in agreement. I said "How about we go for a wash in the waterfall then find Hiro?"

They agreed and we set off in the direction of the waterfall. It was a bit tight for all of us to use it at the same time so the girls went first. It was a pleasure to watch them washing and my erection returned in full force. When they were done it was my turn and I make sure to wash all traces of sperm from my trunks. The cool water helped soften my penis and I was relieved to see it was now less noticeable.

When we were done we headed home hoping to find Hiro there. On the way, Sara asked "Are you both still virgins?"

Paula laughed and said "No, that ship sailed a while ago for me."

I was blushing and before I had a chance to say anything Paula blurted out "I doubt he's even touched a girl before today!" nodding in my direction.

Sara looked at me in surprise "Is that true Sam?"

I nodded and stammered "Yes. I'm not really good with girls."

She smiled "Well, I'm not really good with boys so we're a perfect match."

My heart beat faster and I smiled at her, instantly feeling much better about my inexperience. Turning to Pauls she asked "Is sex always like what we just saw?"

Paula laughed again "I wish! Look, I've only been with two guys and it wasn't great with either of them. I think you really need to love someone and then it's probably different."

Our conversation ended when we reached the house. Not seeing Hiro outside we called his name but got no response. Paula went to the kitchen for a drink while Sara and I went upstairs to see if he was there. At the top of the stairs, she took my hand and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. It might not seem a lot, but to me it felt like heaven. She laughed at the expression on my face before we checked the rooms. Hiro was nowhere to be found!

I said "You guys wait here in case he comes back, I'll go and check the beach."

I ran to the main beach but there was no trace of him there either. I was getting worried that something had happened to him on the way home and felt even guiltier about abandoning him earlier. I decided to take another path that went in the direction of the newly declared "nudist" beach thinking that maybe he'd changed his mind and had followed us there after all.

I raced along the winding path, struggling in the extreme heat and humidity. Just before I reached the beach I slowed down and approached silently. I wasn't sure if my parents were still there but if they were, I didn't want them to hear me. As I got closer I heard a rustling in the bushes and discovered Hiro. He was staring in the direction of the beach, I was about to say something when I realised his trunks were around his knees and that he was jacking off! I crept closer so I could see what he was looking at. I'd expected to see my parents having sex but to my surprise I saw them just walking along the beach holding hands.

Hiro grunted and I heard a splatter as his spunk hit the leaves in front of him. He turned around and cried out in surprise when he saw me. Luckily my parents were far enough away not to have heard. I glanced at his still hard cock, which he quickly tried to cover once the shock of being caught wore off. It was much shorter than mine but almost as thick and stood pointing towards the sky, unlike mine.

"Um, Sam... I um..." He stammered.

I smiled at him and said "Relax Hiro, everything's fine."

"How can it be fine, you just caught my spying on you parents and playing with myself."

He looked so upset and on the verge of tears. "Really Hiro, take it easy. I'm not going to tell anyone and if you want to know the truth, when the girls and I got here we did the same thing."

He stared at me disbelievingly so I added "My parents were having sex and the three of us got so turned on watching we had to get some relief. After that we couldn't stay so we went for a wash at the waterfall and then back home looking for you."

He finally relaxed a bit and looking sheepish pulled up his trunks. "I got back to the house and then couldn't resist coming back here, expecting to find all of you naked on the beach."

"So you changed you mind? You were going to join us?"

He blushed and said "Um, no... um..., I just wanted to look."

I smiled and decided to tease him a bit "You perv, you came back to spy on us!"

He began to panic again so I quickly said "I'm just kidding Hiro, I would have done exactly the same thing!"

"Really, you mean it?"

"Of course, any normal guy wouldn't be able to resist the temptation!" I stepped past him, being careful not to stand on any of his ejaculate and took another look at my parents. They were lying on their backs and looked to be napping.

"We better get back to the girls, they'll be worried."

He nodded and we headed back towards the house. "Um, Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Where you really going to get naked with everyone?"

"That was the plan."

"But how can you do it? I mean, you know, aren't you worried you'll get a boner?"

"A bit, but you know what, I don't care anymore! Before, when we watched my parents I saw my dad's erection for the first time. I used to think I was a freak and that I couldn't please any girl, but his cock looks just like mine and he didn't have any trouble pleasing my mother."

He looked confused "What do you mean you thought you were a freak?"

"I mean my cock isn't like yours, it's different."

He still looked confused "You mean because it's much bigger?"

"Well it is bigger but that isn't." I decided this was as good a time as any to try out being nude with someone else so I stopped and dropped my trunks. "Look, I saw yours before so it's only fair you see mine."

He blushed but then took a good look at my cock before he said "I see, you don't have a foreskin."

"Yeah, there is that and I used to be shy about that as well, but that's not the issue. I have to have a boner for you to see."

I closed my eyes and pictured Sara, Paula and mum naked with me on the beach. That was enough and I felt my cock begin to stiffen. I opened my eyes and could see Hiro watching with interest as it first extended to its full length and then began the jerking as it slowly began to lift stopping when it was parallel to the ground with the tip facing downwards.

"See, it looks like a banana!"

Hiro nodded and said "Now I understand!"

"Anyway, dad's is exactly the same, except he still has his foreskin."

I pulled up my trunks and adjusted them as best I could, hoping my erection would soon fade. We carried on walking in silence until Hiro said "You know you said you like Sara, well I like Paula a lot!"

I froze and stared at him in shock "Really! I had no clue! When did this start?"

"I've always liked her but since we arrived here I can't get her out of my mind."

I smiled at him "That's just how I feel about Sara."

He stopped and said "But Sara likes you too. I don't think Paula even knows I exist and she's far more experienced that any of us."

"I know she likes you but you're always so shy and quiet and never speak to her and as for her experience, she's only been with two guys and it didn't sound like they impressed her much."

He blushed "I never speak to any girls, I always get tongue twisted and mess it up."

"I had the same problem, but telling Sara how I felt has made me much more confident and I can talk to her properly now. You should do the same with Paula."

He shook his head vigorously "I can't do that, what if she just laughs!"

"Well it's up to you, but I'd take the risk if it were me."

We carried on walking and I could see he was giving my advice some thought. Our conversation came to end when we reached the clearing around the house. Sara and Paula jumped to their feet and ran over to us. Sara gave me big hug "Where have you been, we've been so worried!"

She felt wonderful in my arms and I didn't want to let go. I was glad Hiro answered as Paula could usually tell when I tried to lie. "Um, I came back here and it was boring so I went for another walk and got a bit lost."

His face was red and I could tell that Sara wasn't convinced. Paula on the other hand hugged him and said "We're sorry for leaving you alone, it was mean and selfish. I'm so glad you're OK."

Hiro looked surprised by her reaction and I gave him a wink as both of us held the girls of our dreams tightly. When we finally separated the girls giggled and pointed at our slightly bulging trunks. Despite their teasing it was clear they were also aroused. Sara's nipples were once again tenting her suit and Paula's top also showed two distinct bumps.

"What shall we do now?" said Paula.

I could imagine quite a few things I'd like to do with Sara but I wasn't quite ready to announce them with my sister and her brother present.

"How about a swim, it's already quite late so mum and dad will probably be back soon and we can start on dinner, I'm already hungry!"

They all agreed with my suggestion and we raced each other to the beach. I let the girls get ahead and could see Hiro use the same tactic to get the best view of their jiggling bottoms. We swam and messed around for about an hour and then rested on the beach. Mum and dad appeared looking very pleased with themselves and I found myself wondering if they'd made love again.

Mum asked, "How was your day?"

We looked at each other and Paula decided to be our spokesperson. "We had a good time, but obviously not as good as you!"

Mum blushed "What do you mean?"

"Oh, nothing, you're just both glowing and look so relaxed!"

"It was wonderful on the beach and I can only encourage you to give it a try. Being naked gives you such a sense of freedom and swimming in the nude feels so different."

"We've been talking about it and will probably give it a go tomorrow."

Hiro gave her a shocked look but didn't say anything.

Mum smiled "That's great, you won't regret it! Your dad and I are going to shower and then we can start dinner."

We nodded and they left holding hands and looking like a newlywed couple.

"Hey, I never agreed to get naked!" said Hiro.

Paula said "Come on Hiro, don't be such a wimp, it'll be fun!"

He wasn't happy but didn't respond. After another half hour or so we went to help prepare dinner. After the meal, everyone was tired and opted for an early night. For the first time, Hiro and I undressed in front of each other. It really wasn't a big deal and I realised how foolish we'd been in the past. I said "To think of all the time we could have saved if we hadn't been so shy!"

Hiro laughed and said "I was just thinking the same thing!"

As we lay on our beds in our pyjamas I asked "Have you ever seen Sara naked?"

"Yes, but only when we were babies! I've never seen her since we grew up. What about you, have you seen Paula naked recently?"

"Nope. I get a glimpse of my parents every now and then but apart from that the internet is the only place I've seen naked women."

He nodded and I said "I wonder if the girls get changed in front of each other?"

"I don't know, but I doubt Sara does since my parents always taught us nudity is dirty."

"Have you made up your mind about tomorrow yet?"

He thought for a moment before answering "Not really. I'd love to see Paula naked and if it was just the two of us I might try it, but the thought of you and Sara being there is just too much."

Just talking about being naked with the girls was getting me excited and I felt my penis begin to grow. I knew it'd be uncomfortable trapped in my pyjamas so I took the bold step of pulling them down and tucking the elastic under by balls. Hiro had seen me erect already so there was no reason to hide it now. I glanced at him but he hadn't noticed my exposure yet.

"Well, I'm doing it for sure. The chance to be naked with Sara and even with Paula is just too good an opportunity to miss and you've already seen me with a boner so I don't care if you're there or not. Just think how much you'll regret not being brave enough! I can tell you Paula will be impressed if you decide to do it."

He turned to face me and probably retort but then saw my erection and said "Hey, WTF!"

I laughed and said "Sorry, but just thinking about being naked with those two gets me going."

"But aren't you scared you'll get a boner?"

"Not any more, I think they'd be upset if I didn't get one!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well think about it, having a boner means I find them attractive and arousing, if I just stay limp it's like saying I don't think they look good."

"I suppose you're right, but I still can't imagine being like that in front of my sister."

"Well, I'm hoping she'll be focused on me and won't take much notice of you!"

He laughed and I could tell he was warming to the idea. "Anyway, let's get some sleep." I hesitated for a moment then said "You know what, I'm going to sleep naked, what better way to get used to it!"

With that I stripped of my pyjama and threw it onto the chair next to my bed. Hiro looked at me and said "But what if someone comes in?"

"Who will? And even if someone does, so what?"

I switched of the light on the night table and lay back, enjoying the feeling of the sheets on my naked body. I already felt liberated!

Hiro switched off his light without getting undressed but I heard some rustling and wondered if he'd taken the chance. My mind soon filled with images of what a naked Sara and Paula would look like. I imagined Paula would probably look like a younger version of mum with bigger breasts. Sara was more of a mystery, how would those amazing breasts and nipples look in the flesh and would her pussy be covered by hair or not? Thoughts like these didn't help and my boner remained rigid as I fell asleep.

***

I don't know what woke me but judging by the sunshine spilling through the blinds it was already light outside. I checked the bedside clock and groaned when I realised it wasn't even 7 o'clock yet. The next thing that I noticed was that I had a severe case of morning wood, or could it be that I'd remained hard all night? I needed a pee but knew it would be near impossible in my current state. I glanced over at Hiro and saw he was also naked, I could only see his butt as he was sleeping on his stomach.

I sat up and thought about my options, I could jack off here and then go to piss but there would be the mess to clean up. The other choice was to go to the bathroom and do it all there. This made more sense and I stood up and reached for my pants before deciding to embrace this new freedom and risk stepping out as I was.

shygeek
shygeek
465 Followers