Dream Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers

I crept to the door and opened it slightly to see if anyone was about, the coast was clear and I couldn't hear anyone moving about. I felt a shot of adrenalin as I stepped into the corridor and rapidly walked the short distance to the bathroom, quickly stepping inside and locking the door.

I'd actually done it! I was panting with excitement and felt proud of myself, I stepped over to the toilet and opened the lid. Taking my cock in hand I began the familiar process of giving myself pleasure. I closed my eyes and imagined chasing Sara through the sand, both of us naked and then pictured myself catching her and throwing her to the ground. I groaned loudly as I felt myself come. It had been a good decision to perform the act here as my load was far more than usual!

Squeezing the last drops out, I waited for the usual post orgasmic softening. It seemed to be taking a long time and I started to panic, luckily that cleared my mind of naked girls and my penis finally began to droop. Without waiting I aimed at the bowl and emptied my bladder. As I reached for the flush button my heart stopped as I heard the door handle jiggle.

Shit! I was trapped in here with no clothes and the biggest towel wasn't big enough to wrap around. There was a knock on the door and I heard mum ask "Can you hurry, I can't wait long!"

"Um, just wait a moment!"

"Is that you Sam?"

"Yes."

"Well open up, this is urgent."

I had no choice, I unlocked the door and my naked mother burst inside heading for the toilet without giving me a glance. I suddenly realised I'd forgotten to flush and hoped she wouldn't notice the gobs of come floating in the bowl! I heard her muttering something about men never putting the seat down and then a sigh and the sound of a powerful stream of urine.

I decided to risk a look and found her staring at me. She smiled "Since when do you sleep naked?"

"I, um, I don't, I mean not usually, um, it was just so hot."

She nodded and I could see she wasn't quite buying my excuse. I realised that she was only the second person after Hiro to see me naked and the first woman. I decided to use this opportunity to practice, since the plan was to be naked with Sara and Paula soon. Instead of covering myself and retreating to the bedroom I stood at the door and let it all hang out, and hang it did! My penis was still somewhat larger than usual due to the recent erection and it didn't go unnoticed by mum.

She was openly staring at my penis, which she hadn't seen for many years, and I stood watching her. "You've really grown up Sam."

I smiled and felt my penis twitch as I watched her wipe herself and then stand up to flush. After washing her hands she said "I don't know what happened but I can see you're more comfortable with your body already and really hope you and the others have the courage to try being naked together."

"Well, you'll be glad to hear that Paula, Sara and I have already decided to try the nude beach and we're working on Hiro."

She seemed overjoyed at the news and grabbed hold of me giving me a hug. "Oh, that's great news Sam, we'll have such fun and if you like it we can be naked on the whole island!"

The feeling of her naked body pressed against mine was amazing and I wrapped my arms around her returning the hug. As she's much smaller than me I could feel her hard nipples pushing into my tummy and the soft hair of her pubes against my legs. My penis responded and began to stiffen, it was already pressing against her chest and I was sure she could feel it throbbing. "Um, don't get too excited yet mum! We were hoping to try it by ourselves first and then join you if we like it."

Without ending the embrace she said "That's a good idea, your dad and I will stay by the house until lunchtime giving you all morning. If you don't come back before then we'll assume it went well."

"That sounds like a plan! If Hiro doesn't want to try it he can stay here with you guys."

"Of course!"

We ended our hug and mum move back slightly. This gave my cock more room to expand and it was still poking against her. She laughed "You're just like your dad!" before giving me a pat on my behind and leaving the bathroom. I watched her go, enjoying the sight of her firm bottom jiggle as she walked. Just before their bedroom door she turned and with a twinkle in her eye, gave me a small wave.

Wow! I'd just been naked with my mum and even held her in my arms. She'd felt my penis grow and had seen it fully erect and the world hadn't ended! She hadn't freaked out or been upset, she'd just acted exactly as she normally did. I felt elated and even more confident about the upcoming day. As I walked back to my room I thought about how quickly things had changed. Just 24 hours earlier I would've rather died then let anyone see me naked and now I never wanted to get dressed again!

I stepped into the room and carefully closed the door, not wanting to wake Hiro. He was now lying on his back and I could see his small penis hanging limply between his legs. I took it as a good sign that he'd decided to sleep naked but still wasn't sure he'd be brave enough to join us. I vowed to do everything in my power to make sure he did! I fell asleep with thoughts of all of us being naked all the time and everywhere on the island occupying my mind.

***

"Sam, wake up!"

I felt a hand shaking my shoulder and opened my eyes. It was Hiro and he was looking nervous.

"What's wrong?"

"It's almost 8 o'clock and you're lying here naked. If anyone comes in there's going to be trouble!"

I rubbed my eyes and sat up "Relax, it's no big deal. The plan is to get naked today anyway!"

He blushed and I could tell he was still reluctant. I swung my legs off the bed and grabbed my swimming trunks. I didn't want him to be uncomfortable so I slipped them on and said "Have you decided to join us?"

I thought about telling him about what mum had said about making the whole island nudist but decided it might be too much for him to handle.

He shook his head and looked away "I don't think I can Sam."

Shit! This wasn't what I wanted to hear. "Really, are you sure? You slept naked and we've seen each other naked already!"

"How did you know I slept naked?"

"I needed a pee earlier and you were sprawled over the bed in your birthday suit!"

"Shit, did anyone else see me?"

"Relax, it was only me. Let's go eat."

He nodded and we headed downstairs together. I needed to enlist Paula to help, if anyone could change his mind it would be her. The kitchen was empty but there was a note from mum saying they'd gone to the beach. Hiro and I grabbed some bowls and cereal as well as a couple of fruit. We were just about to dig in when Sara walked in. She was wearing a thing summer dress and looked stunning. I gave her a big smile which she returned.

"Here, have my cereal" I offered.

"Thanks Sam."

"Where's Paula?"

"She's still in bed. I tried to wake her but she just got moody."

I laughed and said, "I know how to fix that!"

As I was leaving, I heard Sara call "Sam, wait... she might be..."

"What?"

"Oh nothing, it's not important anyway."

I shrugged and ran up the stairs. The door to their room was closed and I walked in without knocking. Paula was still in bed totally buried under her bedsheet. From past experience I knew the quickest way to get her up was to pull her sheets off. She'd be angry but it was worth the risk. I took hold of the sheet and pulled it off in one go.

We both cried out in shock, her at being woken in this way and me at the sight of her naked body.

"SAM! What the hell are you doing?"

"Sorry, I didn't know you were naked!" I couldn't resist taking in every detail of her nude form. I realised she must wear padded bras and that her bikini tops must also include some kind of enhancement as her breasts were smaller than I'd expected. They were topped with nipples almost identical to those of our mother.

My perusal of her body continued as my eyes moved over her flat stomach and down to the apex of her legs. There was a gap between her thighs and I could see she had which rather large pussy lips, which were totally visible as she no pubic hair whatsoever. Her smooth skin and the slightly raised mound separated by a deep crease was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. My cock agreed with this assessment and instantly formed a tent in my trunks.

Paula grabbed the sheet and pulled it up to her neck. Her face was red and I wasn't sure if it was from anger or embarrassment. I saw her glance at my crotch and despite her trying to look angry I could detect a small smile.

"Sara said you didn't want to get up so I came to get you. I'm sorry, really."

"What's done is done, were going to see each other naked soon anyway. Let me get dressed and then I'll come down."

"There's another reason why I came, I wanted to tell you something without the others hearing."

She sat up, holding the sheet to her neck. "What is it?"

"Well, earlier I spoke to mum and told her we were going to try the nude beach today. She was really happy and thought we would join them so I explained we wanted to go by ourselves first."

"OK, and?"

"Well, she said if we enjoyed it, we could be naked all the time on the whole island!"

Her eyes widened and I could see she liked the idea. "Wow, that would be great!"

"I agree, but there's one problem. Hiro."

"Oh, shit! If he doesn't get naked the deal is off right?"

"Exactly!"

"So what's your plan?"

"I started working on him yesterday and made a bit of progress. We undressed in front of each other and he even slept naked - But this morning he said he wasn't ready for the beach."

"Damn."

"Look, he told me something in confidence, and I need you to promise you won't tell him I told you."

"What is it?"

I hesitated a moment and then said "He fancies you!"

"WHAT?"

"It's true."

"This isn't some kind of joke is it?"

"No, it's the truth and I think you're the only one that can get him to join us."

"How?"

"If you can make him believe you want him there I think he'll come. He thinks you don't even know he exists."

"That's not true, I've always liked Hiro but had no idea he had feelings for me. Look, I don't want to lead him on or anything, all I can do is try to encourage him."

"That's all I'm asking. Anyway, I'll see you downstairs."

At the door I couldn't resist saying "Oh, and sis, you're smoking HOT!"

I heard the pillow hit the door as it closed behind me.

Back in the kitchen Sara and Hiro had finished their breakfast and had prepared some for Paula and me. "Paula's on her way down." I announced.

I sat down and started eating and a few minutes later Paula joined us, wearing her bikini again. I checked out her top more closely now that I knew what it was covering. As she took a seat at the table she said "I can't wait for the beach, it's going to be great! I'm so glad you're joining us Hiro, I was dreading being a third wheel but now I'll have you for company."

I almost felt sorry for Hiro as Paula had effectively put him on the spot. If he didn't join us he knew she'd be upset and her day would be ruined. I wondered if his feelings for her were strong enough for him to overcome his shyness.

"Hurry up and finish your breakfast so we can get going!" Sara said enthusiastically.

As I shovelled a large spoonful of cereal into my mouth I looked at Hiro and could see from his expression that he was in a quandary. Between bites Paula said "Should we take some gear along, like the badminton set and maybe our snorkelling equipment?"

Another clever move! The only sport Hiro really excelled at was badminton, by mentioning it she was showing him that he was on her mind.

Sara and I groaned and I said "Not badminton, we suck at it and Hiro always wins!"

"That's your problem, not ours! I started playing badminton at uni and I think I can give Hiro a run for his money!"

I was impressed with Paula and knew Hiro would struggle to resist the challenge, never mind the prospect of playing against a naked Paula. We finished our food in record time and quickly cleaned up. Sara and Paula went to pack a bag with the things they wanted to bring along, leaving Hiro and me to fill a hamper with drinks and snacks. Once the girls were out of earshot Hiro said "Dammit Sam, what am I going to do? Paula's so excited and I don't want to disappoint her."

"Well mate, there's only one thing you can do and that's come along. You thought Paula didn't know you existed but she's looking forward to your company today, if you chicken out now she'll really think you're a wimp."

"But I just don't know if I can do it."

He really looked miserable and I felt bad for putting him under so much pressure, but at the end of the day, it would be to his benefit. "You can do it Hiro, you managed fine yesterday with me."

"But it's not the same, what if I get a boner in front of the girls?"

"We already talked about that yesterday, I'm guaranteed to get one and I bet you they're expecting us to."

He was about to say something but Paula called from the hallway "We're ready! Let's go guys."

I grabbed the hamper and we went out to meet the girls. We walked in silence and it was clear that all of us were nervous, none more so than Hiro. The pace slowed as we got closer to our destination but soon we were standing on the soft sand. We put our bags in the shade of a palm tree and then stood waiting for someone to make the first move.

I said "OK, this is it! How do we do this? Should we all just undress here or what?"

We all looked at each other and I could see Hiro was in a panic and looked like me might bolt. Paula must have seen the same thing as me and she quickly said "Maybe it would be better if we split up, you boys go to the end of the beach and Sara and me will stay here. Then we can meet in the middle."

I saw a flicker of relief on Hiro's face so I endorsed the suggestion "Ok, that's a good idea. Come on Hiro."

We walked over the hot sand heading for the rocks that marked the end of the beach. "How're you doing?" I asked.

"Really nervous" he stammered.

"Me too, but it's going to be great, I guarantee it!"

"Hmmmm"

"Look, we can go in the water and swim back if you don't want to walk."

"Yeah, that sounds better."

We were at the rocks and turned to look back at the girls but were too far away to tell if they'd already undressed.

I said "OK, let's do this!" and pulled down my trunks. Hiro stared at me and then took a deep breath before removing his suit. I was so glad he'd done it and gave him a big smile.

"What shall we do with our suits?" he asked.

"Let's leave them here, that way there's no temptation to put them on again."

I put my suit on one of the large rocks and he did the same. "Ready to hit the water?"

"OK."

I took the lead and ran into the gentle waves. It felt great running naked with my penis flapping about and I glanced back to see Hiro chasing after me. When the water was deep enough I dived in and swam. Just like running it felt fantastic being in the water with nothing on. No wonder mum and dad liked this so much!

"This feels fantastic!" I said to Hiro.

I was relieved to see him smile and say "It does feel good!"

"Come on, let's swim closer to the girls."

When I looked at the beach I could make out two figures running to the water just as we had. It was still too far to see any details but I couldn't see any of the bright colours of their clothing so I was pretty sure they were naked.

A few minutes later we could see the bobbing heads of Paula and Sara. We swam closer then treaded water. "Hi girls!"

They were both beaming and Paula said "This feels so good!"

"I know, it's amazing! I never would have believed what a difference not having a swimsuit on would make!"

I moved closer to Sara trying to get a first glimpse of her breasts but she knew what I was up to and quickly swam away. I gave chase, catching the odd glimpse of her white smooth buttocks as they broke the surface. She was a good swimmer but I was gaining ground quickly and was soon close enough to grab one of her feet and pull her closer. She put up some token resistance but then suddenly spun around, grabbed hold of me and pressed her body tightly against mine.

I grabbed hold of her and could feel her stiff nipples rubbing against my chest as I tried to stand. Luckily our swimming had brought us closer to shore and my feet touched the ground before my head went under. Sara wrapped her legs around me and held on tightly. My penis reacted and instantly became hard as steel. We remained like that for a while bobbing up and down with the gentle swell of the sea.

"Sam, I'm scared you're going to be disappointed when you see my body."

I was stunned by her statement "What are you talking about, you're perfect and beautiful!"

"I'm not. I know guys like big breasts and I don't have any."

"Sara, that's rubbish. I love you just the way you are, I really love small breasts and big nipples and I know you have those!"

She smiled slightly and I went on "Nobody is perfect, I'm also not happy with my body. I love you and I don't care about anything else."

She had tears in her eyes and I moved in for a kiss. It was a proper one this time and our tongues duelled with each other. I felt her relax and her body melted into mine. When our kiss ended I slid my hands down and took hold of her soft but firm ass cheeks, "Oh and by the way you have a fantastic arse!"

She blushed but laughed at my remark and held on to me as I started walking towards the shore. Her small and light body was easy to carry, even when I hit the shallows. I kept her high and she was unaware of my erection as it curved downwards below her. I'd totally forgotten about Paula and Hiro and took a quick look back to see where they were. I spotted them some distance out, still treading water and talking to each other.

I was now on dry land and couldn't wait to get a better look at Sara. I stopped and let go of her bottom. She hung on for a moment but then loosened her legs and lowered herself to the ground. Of course this led to her becoming aware of my arousal as my stiff shaft slid up between her legs, across her pussy and then against her tummy. She gasped and stepped back in fright staring down at my cock.

"Oh my god Sam, it's huge!"

I'd been nervously awaiting her reaction and was relieved she hadn't run away screaming. Feeling somewhat more relaxed, I finally had the chance to look at her properly and was stunned.

For the first time ever I could see her uncovered breasts and nipples. Her breasts were just small bumps, but her nipples were beyond belief. They were as thick as my thumb and at least four centimetres long! My cock felt like it was about to burst and I was sure it had never been harder or bigger before, it was almost painful.

The thought of licking, nibbling and sucking on those wonderful glands caused a spurt of fluid to ooze from my penis and I felt a few drops splatter onto the sand around my feet. I glanced up at her face and could see she was still staring at my penis, watching it drip. Her expression wasn't one of disgust but rather of amazement. Encouraged by her reaction, I looked between her legs and got my first look at her pussy.

I wasn't sure if she shaved or if she just naturally had very little hair. Only a few strands were visible above the deep cleft. Contrary to Paula, she had no visible lips, just two somewhat puffy mounds separated by a neat slit. Another big difference to my sister was her prominent clitoris, it all looked absolutely beautiful. As I watched, her cilt seemed to grow and it emerged from its hood, just like an erecting penis, lengthening and swelling to at least three centimetres and about the thickness of an AA battery.

shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers